17 replies to this topic

#1 mundt

mundt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:none

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:43 AM

If you'd like to purchase your gear at the same price as everybody else and get the slowest, most inefficient service imaginable from a pack of substandard, horribly moronic lemmings then I highly recommend Mauri Pro Shop.  They really know how to make you long for the condescending ass-wipes who work at the marine industry megastores.  Their incompetence and stupidity can't be matched and when they ruin your limited "boat work days" their clever answer is to offer you 10 percent off on your NEXT order! 

Yes!  You will order from them again, even though they cocked-up your life the last time you gave them money, you will happily pay them (minus 10 percent) to pound your ass again, lube optional!  Thanks Mauri Pro Shop!  Love you!   

#2 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:01 AM

...what a twit....why not post your real name so we know who we're laughing at!

http://forums.sailin...howtopic=156703

Attached Files

#3 mundt

mundt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

Dear Couchsurfer,

Please refrain from the personal attacks. 

You don't know me and if you did I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be so mouthy.

#4 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • Interests:...pimping HOOTs
    ...i550 NW circuit

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

...that statement sounds very close to the world famous ''don't you know who I am''  :mellow: 

..no need for me to personally attack you--you're doing an -excellent- job yourself! :lol:  :lol:

#5 Turd Sandwich

Turd Sandwich

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Jaun Mauri has always been a stand up cat in the past and his prices are pretty good. Ever thought of emailing him direct instead of this dumb shit

#6 Turd Sandwich

Turd Sandwich

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

I have been saying this for a while there should be an Angie's list for bad customers. You could just call it Dicks list.

#7 Monkey

Monkey

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

Maybe Mundt should start yet another thread. For a guy who whines about how valuable his time is, he sure wastes a lot of it crying on the interwebs.

#8 Editor

Editor

Anarchist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

alright twat, we heard you the first time. that's enough.

If you'd like to purchase your gear at the same price as everybody else and get the slowest, most inefficient service imaginable from a pack of substandard, horribly moronic lemmings then I highly recommend Mauri Pro Shop.  They really know how to make you long for the condescending ass-wipes who work at the marine industry megastores.  Their incompetence and stupidity can't be matched and when they ruin your limited "boat work days" their clever answer is to offer you 10 percent off on your NEXT order! 

Yes!  You will order from them again, even though they cocked-up your life the last time you gave them money, you will happily pay them (minus 10 percent) to pound your ass again, lube optional!  Thanks Mauri Pro Shop!  Love you!   

#9 BobJ

BobJ

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

I have a hunch this is the same clown who had the Bene 36.7 (or maybe it was a 40.7) up in the Seattle area who took UK Sails apart here because he didn't know how to sheet his new genoa.  Later he went after Raymarine, then B&G, etc.  Same MO.

He's making me want to place an order with Juan M.

#10 mundt

mundt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

I want to publicly thank Mr. Juan Mauri for going above and beyond.  When he got back to town and studied the history of the transaction he really stepped up to the plate.  Thank you.

#11 Dennisail

Dennisail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Boats, Cars, Beer, cruising.

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:25 AM

I want to publicly thank Mr. Juan Mauri for going above and beyond.  When he got back to town and studied the history of the transaction he really stepped up to the plate.  Thank you.

Cant tell if serious.  If so, good on him for fixing the prob. 

#12 jaybird1111

jaybird1111

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

I'd recommend ​Mauri in short order. Good shop and always helpful.

mundt should see to it that this thread be deleted or at least spend the keyboard time writing a retraction that was as long as his castigation.

#13 doghouse

doghouse

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,112 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

Dear Couchsurfer,

Please refrain from the personal attacks. 

You don't know me and if you did I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be so mouthy.

lol.

#14 Fuller

Fuller

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, football, family.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

Should use www.e-marineworld.com.au   instead. That's a fantastic web site....... Just ask me!!

#15 solosailor

solosailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

interwebs is not a word.   god i can't stand that one.  now go post on your facetube.

#16 Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:stuff

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

interwebs is not a word.

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

https://www.google.c...FqwJ-0aRyE7pUTw

#17 Mauri Pro

Mauri Pro

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

For all following this forum post: The following was post on the Sailing Anarchy forum (don't get the multiple post over and over the same issue when it was already solved)

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

Hi mundt,

I just read your post. Currently I am overseas (with an 8 hours difference) but still will contact the office to get an update and info and will be back with you.

Regards, 

Juan 

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Hi Munster,

Got the details of your order placed Tuesday at midnight which was processed Wednesday in the morning. The tracking number show that you should have all products in your hand today. We back track everything that went over with your order and I found something that we always try to avoid which is a delay on any communications with you the customer. Our policy is to sent out all emails with in 24 hours ( or less from the time the order was received) but since in your case it took our team 48 hours to do so and as a token of our commitment to provide the ultimate service we have decided to honor other SA fans suggestion and refund you in full for your order.

Comment: we are glad that you guys (specially Sailing Anarchy fans) are taking advantage of our Free Shipping offer but take note that Free Shipping usually takes 4 to 6 business days for delivery. If you are in a hurry or need your order delivered by an exact date, simply let us know and we can always accommodate any specific need.

Best regards,

Juan Mauri

From mundt,

I want to publicly thank Mr. Juan Mauri for going above and beyond.  When he got back to town and studied the history of the transaction he really stepped up to the plate.  Thank you.

#18 steveromagnino

steveromagnino

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,486 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

As a boat builder we of course have accounts with Harken etc, but it's just a pleasure to deal with Mauri.  The few times things have not been as simple which happens from time to time (e.g. a stock out or delay) we are told ahead of time with a solution proposed; they manage a 'tight ship' and simply make it the no brainer way to order items.

Some of the sale deals are very, very hard to pass up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users