• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,948 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

Seriously. Was there one single news headline today whose story you would have bothered to investigate had you been on the scene with a camera and crew??

#2 WhiteLightnin'

WhiteLightnin'

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts
  • Interests:Seriously, when was the last time you read the Constitution? Bill of Rights?

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

So??  Constipated???

As far as the news goes, it rarely has anything to offer

WL

#3 Point Break

Point Break

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,154 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:10 AM

Loosen the bone Wilma.

#4 hobot

hobot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,322 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:14 AM

Wonder if Gouv realizes its been past beer 'thirty for awhile now.

#5 Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,723 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

Gouve, evere thick of tackeng up paintig?

bob-ross-chuck-norris-of-painting.jpg

#6 Dorado

Dorado

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,434 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:06 AM

Yup

Could use a couple happy trees in your landscape

#7 PATSYQPATSY

PATSYQPATSY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:everything

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:06 AM

Dude, get back in the game.

#8 Ishmael

Ishmael

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,325 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:46 AM

Just working in a loaner brain.

#9 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,648 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:58 AM

gov needs to seriously get laid!

#10 nroose

nroose

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:34 AM

Whether the news is slow or fast, I care most about what is going on in my life and with my family and friends.  And I always take a shit every day!

#11 Gouvernail

Gouvernail

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,948 posts
  • Interests:margaritas, hippie chicks, durable flying discs for retriever dog play

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

gov needs to seriously get laid!

Ding ding ding winner!!!

Maybe get the old hairy fella a role on Game of Thrones ?? ( romps with female whores preferred please !!!!)

#12 D.M.D.

D.M.D.

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

I don't Give a Shit either....And I'll raise you a Shit...O.K. That makes it I don't give TWO Shits.

Who is Jack Schitt?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.
Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

#13 Cleveland Steamer

Cleveland Steamer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#14 dreaded

dreaded

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,595 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

Seriously. Was there one single news heatheadline today whose story you would have bothered to investigate had you been on the scene with a camera and crew??

yeah there is....   there are things that help you restore your faith in humanity and hopefully they'll help the human race survive

In April, three roommates were watching a movie in their New Paltz, NY home when they noticed several lumps in the side cushions of their new couch, which they'd purchased two months prior from a Salvation Army. Reese Werkhoven, Cally Guasti, and Lara Russo rooted through the couch's cushions and pulled out several large envelopes stuffed with $20 bills.

"We were just really freaked out by it," Werkhoven told CBS New York. "It had these bubble wrap envelopes, just like two or three of them. We ripped them out and was just like freaking out, like and inch and a half of hundred dollar bills.

"You keep counting more and more money and you get excited, like Reese was thinking about buying a car for his mom and a boat," Russo said.

By the time the final count was in, the trio had more than $41,000 stacked in front of them.

"When we were in the bedroom our neighbors thought we won the lottery or something cause we were just screaming," Guasti said.

Plans to buy cars and boats quickly turned to feelings of guilt, though, once they found the name of the cash's owner on one of the envelopes.

"The entitlement very quickly went away with finding that notice with her name on it. Because we didn't earn that money," Guasti said.

The trio tracked the money's elderly owner down and returned the cash. As you can imagine, the elderly woman was thrilled to have the money—her life savings, she said—back.

"This was her life savings and she actually said something really beautiful like 'This is my husband looking down on me and this was supposed to happen,'" Guasti said.

The roommates didn't leave empty-handed, though; the elderly woman gave them a $1,000 reward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users