73 replies to this topic

#1 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

in theory. They're waiting for some wind at the moment. 

BpmBcdoCcAA-TlN.jpg

Website

http://www.lasolitai...s01p01_home.php

Tracking. 

http://www.lasolitai...aphie.php?leg=1

Skippers

http://www.lasolitai...01_skippers.php

Twitter

https://twitter.com/LaSolitaire2014

https://twitter.com/...Figaro?src=hash

Course: 

1488043_575983382482868_1165624890_n.jpg

#2 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

Started. 

Bpmq_MxIIAAJOo1.jpg

#3 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:offshore sailing - racing round the world, trans-oceanic, solo, cruising, deliveries, inshore racing. all of it.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Preview Article went on front page shortly before the start. 170 miles in, virtually the entire fleet is within four miles of one another and 2 past mini transat winners in 30th and 32nd. Such a brutally competitive and unforgiving fleet. Virtual restart under Isle of Wight that shuffled the rankings and forecast looks like the same may happen on the last leg of this step, when headed from brittny to Plymouth. La Solitaire blows my mind every time I follow it.

#4 Roleur

Roleur

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Van Isle 360, Pacific Cup, Bermuda 1-2
    s/v Shearwater - J/120
    s/v spadefoot - Schumacher 28

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

Boats are moving up and down 20 places in 12 hours. Crazy close racing. And yet Yann seems to be slowly moving to front without making mistakes.

#5 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Sailing in general.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:53 AM

Boats Closer to the English coast will have more pressure over the next bit,(Ya think)and then  they all sail into a hole in 24 hours with the course they is racing.......,fun times........Melihat (SMA) is holding a  good position for a shift yet may be too wide.The lead keeps changing its great..

#6 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

Just can't imagine the pressure on a race like this. Terminally knackered, but every boatlength counts, and you get spanked hard for every mistake.

#7 Mash

Mash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:50 AM

Elies actually took the lead, only to dismast just after rounding Wolf Rock :(

#8 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:23 PM

Elies actually took the lead, only to dismast just after rounding Wolf Rock :(

Impressive pics:
http://www.lasolitai...php#prettyPhoto

#9 Mash

Mash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

Yeah, can't be comfortable dropping the stick so close and (apparently ?) somewhat to windward of the rock...

#10 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:51 PM

Vid now ! but they missed the crash-down.
http://www.dailymoti...s-etape-1_sport

Broken starboard D1 at swage he says in a radio interview

#11 oioi

oioi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

Sad news.

Still anyone's race

#12 Soapbox

Soapbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

Awesome event - watching the british contingent closely. Bomby in 13th.

#13 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

Vid now ! but they missed the crash-down.
http://www.dailymoti...s-etape-1_sport

Broken starboard D1 at swage he says in a radio interview

Stupid swaged terminal problem, not mast as in FP

Attached Files

#14 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:offshore sailing - racing round the world, trans-oceanic, solo, cruising, deliveries, inshore racing. all of it.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:24 AM

rarely is the rig's fault when a Figaro dismasts, unfortunately. good catch. thrilling race!

#15 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

Congrats to Alexis Loison,had my money on Meilhat(SMA),still he finished 7th,17something minutes behind the leaders.That would of been fun racing that close all the time...

#16 DtM

DtM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

Has he replaced and rejoined?

#17 CharlieBurton

CharlieBurton

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Sailing.

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

Yann's boat got here before the rest yesterday, there's a rig hanging about with his team at the moment, I expect it'll go in today

#18 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

I plead ignorance to the french word Quessant,

is this a no go zone on the race course? Cheers D

#19 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

Ouessant (Ushant) not Quesssant.
I guess that you are referring to the TSS (traffic separation scheme) DST in French.
Ushant is one of (if not The) busiest ones.
4 x TSS to avoid on that leg.

#20 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

Ouessant (Ushant) not Quesssant.
I guess that you are referring to the TSS (traffic separation scheme) DST in French.
Ushant is one of (if not The) busiest ones.
4 x TSS to avoid on that leg.

my bad,should double and triple check stuff before you post it,no wonder I didn't get a translation..LMAO :ph34r:

#21 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

Elies leading as the fleet approaches Fastnet Rock. Nothing can stop this guy... Absolutely incredible. He may have virtually zero chance of winning La Solitaire, but he will still be a fun one to watch. With all the TSS zones and the marks on course, it's like herding sheep. Little chance for major tactical splits. Just straight boat speed test. Love how close the Figaro circuit races...

#22 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

Elies leading as the fleet approaches Fastnet Rock. Nothing can stop this guy... Absolutely incredible. He may have virtually zero chance of winning La Solitaire, but he will still be a fun one to watch. With all the TSS zones and the marks on course, it's like herding sheep. Little chance for major tactical splits. Just straight boat speed test. Love how close the Figaro circuit races...

Ronnie,
From the audio-interviews Yann Elies set himself a new goal: catching up on Jean le Cam leg-victories record: 10.(he already had 8) So he wants to get both remaining legs !!
He was originally trying to be the only guy ever to win 3 Figaros on a row, something he has no chance to do any ever, now.

Poupon, Desjoyeaux and Le Cam have 3 split wins each , Beyou is one of those to have 2, so he stands a chance to mix with the oldies now.

#23 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

Oh. I thought King Jean was the only 3-time winner... Thanks. Beyou could also end up in the "3 crowd" after this La Solitaire...

I am still amazed at what Yann is doing. The be at the front, consistently, against such a large, talent-rich, well-prepared one design fleet is simply phenomenal. High time he gets a VG sponsor and goes again if you ask me. 

#24 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

Oh. I thought King Jean was the only 3-time winner... Thanks. Beyou could also end up in the "3 crowd" after this La Solitaire...

I am still amazed at what Yann is doing. The be at the front, consistently, against such a large, talent-rich, well-prepared one design fleet is simply phenomenal. High time he gets a VG sponsor and goes again if you ask me.

Besides the fact that Jean's character always stood above the crowd, his 3 wins struck more as he got them in a 5 years period while both others needed a "come back" 12 years span for Poupon (although the 1st one to get it) 15 years for Mich Desj both after having won RdR, Ostar and the like.

VG: Following the race, it strikes me how different the Solitaire is from the VG: details and reactivity v/s stratégies and long term stamina.

#25 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

I get that the VG is a completely different race and as a result rewards different skillsets, but I love the idea of the figaro as a proving ground and a test-bed to see who is the very best at solo sailing.

on that note, Yann has done it! Ninth career stage win. 

#26 micha571

micha571

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

on that note, Yann has done it! Ninth career stage win. 

that guy is just amazing..

#27 Voyager1

Voyager1

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Food, sailing, life.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

I'm blown away by Elies.  Some seriously brass balls.  Well done. 

#28 onimod

onimod

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Cannot be left blank

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

Seriously amazing.

Trained dolphins?

#29 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

With fricking laser beams? 

#30 LeoV

LeoV

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

VG: Following the race, it strikes me how different the Solitaire is from the VG: details and reactivity v/s stratégies and long term stamina.

The most hectic days in the Vendee are maybe the normal days in the Solitaire Figaro :)

#31 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

The most hectic days in the Vendee are maybe the normal days in the Solitaire Figaro :)

Hi Leo,

Yup if you take the latest stage, it has been (in my view) looking at the clouds and wind force and angle changes as much as overall navigation, not forgetting to "make" the tidal gates (rail crossings as we used to say in the RORC days -à la Tour de France for cyclists - ;) ;))
Add to this the need to keep ahead in regatta-like early miles then having to constantly race the 2 or 3 next boats, I followed two boats in particular, they never where more than 1/2 nm apart (one way and the other) for 200 miles from Fastnet to finish line.

Quite different from looking at the big meteorological picture and sailing in one's own corner of the ocean.

#32 Slim

Slim

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Bene still making Figaros?

#33 micha571

micha571

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

Leg 3 is on.

#34 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Leg 3 is on.

With a superb - which would look just normal when you live there - "down into the tide stream" option by Hardy (AGIR) and Rivet (DFDS).

+ D1 broken on Delahaye's MACIF : D1 again ? in 18 knots ??

#35 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

oh, that's what happened.... thanks moody. good for Beyou to win Figaro #3...

edit: pure class exhibited by Delahaye. Back to the dock after the start, slapped on a new D1 and then re-started. Says he's not stressed as he believes there will be a 'restart' with the tides that will allow him to catch up. Well played Fabien, well played.

#36 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

oh, that's what happened.... thanks moody. good for Beyou to win Figaro #3...

edit: pure class exhibited by Delahaye. Back to the dock after the start, slapped on a new D1 and then re-started. Says he's not stressed as he believes there will be a 'restart' with the tides that will allow him to catch up. Well played Fabien, well played.

Delahayes's confidence is great but I do not see any tidal gate after Raz de Sein, he may count on some wind-holee park-up on the way to the Met buoy but ......

PS: Shortly before I wrote the above post they passed in front of home, Hardy and Rivet were taking the lead, interesting to watch things in real in a place one knows, obviously the fleet was favoring staying close to the competition over navigation. The fleet was missing a knot of favorable tide.
Those having gone North of Batz Isle should have gybed towards the shore earlier and I wondered if I would have not been slightly further inshore than Hardy.
But: who am I? if they play "no risk" there must be a reason.

#37 Potter

Potter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

Come on Sam!!!

#38 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Come on Sam!!!

Hi Potter, I guess that you are referring to Sam Matson: do you know what happened to him in the start course? at one point he went backwards then turned on again dead last ?

#39 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

Report that he missed a mark and had to go back.

#40 Potter

Potter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hi Potter, I guess that you are referring to Sam Matson: do you know what happened to him in the start course? at one point he went backwards then turned on again dead last ?

Actually I was shouting for Sam Goodchild. Currently No.1 in the Classement. He has had good early and middle parts of each leg, but always faded later, so am hoping he can stay up around the lead pack.

Sam Matson has had an awesome start to his Figaro career. Not sure what happened on this leg, but have not been watching closely, was out corporate racing in my slowest ever Round the Island this weekend.

I am really pleased that we are starting to see the Artemis Academy produce strength and depth.  Artemis have been amazing supporters for British Sailing over the last decade...especially when you consider that they were led down the garden path early on over the IMOCA 60  campaign. 

#41 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

Bq0Fk55IMAAGmDJ.jpg

#42 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

Actually I was shouting for Sam Goodchild. Currently No.1 in the Classement. He has had good early and middle parts of each leg, but always faded later, so am hoping he can stay up around the lead pack.

Sam Matson has had an awesome start to his Figaro career. Not sure what happened on this leg, but have not been watching closely, was out corporate racing in my slowest ever Round the Island this weekend.

I am really pleased that we are starting to see the Artemis Academy produce strength and depth.  Artemis have been amazing supporters for British Sailing over the last decade...especially when you consider that they were led down the garden path early on over the IMOCA 60  campaign.

I am in full agreement with you.

- Sam Goodchild has been very good and clear-sighting in this leg. He was better at Raz de Sein than the fleet -except Gildas Morvan, who did what sounded logical to my old eyes confined in an armchair, against the tide- .
Play it back on the race-map. ;)

- I have always admired Artemis move in their sponsorship efforts and I feel that this really pays off this year. "Depth" is impressive, the newbies are always right in the middle of the fleet with decent speed and not many mistakes in the end. Great for UK yachting.

PS: Hopefully you had some time for a swim somewhere along the Island, pity you did not have a Folkboat, quarter tonner, or pre-war 40' :)))

Edit: 13.28 BST, Sam being very clever again at Kerdonis (Belle Ile S.E tip)

#43 micha571

micha571

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

Yann Elies has almost made his way to into the lead, again. Now listed 3rd, but with 0,0nm distance to Adrien Hardy in 1st...

#44 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

Bq0NDaMIUAAiUWz.jpg

#45 oioi

oioi

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

That doesn't look like a lot of fun!

#46 Panoramix

Panoramix

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

Looks like it is over for Fabien. :(

The D1 curse?

I suppose that being so far behind, he can try a "Troussel" as being 15 hours behind or 5 hours behind won't have much effect on the final result thus if he sees an opportunity it is worth taking big risks.

#47 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:13 AM

moody frog was right. no tidal gate for Fabien to get back in the race. Really bummed to see him DNF leg three. geez, how many times have we seen a dismasting or rigging failure cause a leader to drop out of a Figaro race this year alone? Gildas in the AG2R, Yann and Fabien both while leading Solitaire. lame.

#48 Panoramix

Panoramix

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:23 AM

Not very fairplay to DNF just because you are behind!

#49 micha571

micha571

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:14 AM

Elies in 1st again. Guess now he's going to extend to a 10mile-lead as he did in the 2nd leg ;)

#50 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

moody frog was right. no tidal gate for Fabien to get back in the race. Really bummed to see him DNF leg three. geez, how many times have we seen a dismasting or rigging failure cause a leader to drop out of a Figaro race this year alone? Gildas in the AG2R, Yann and Fabien both while leading Solitaire. lame.

Yes, bummer for Fabien, now I thought twice about his DNF last night.
As DNF he will get the time of the last boat + 2 hours and ... he was kind of 18-20 nm behind the last boat (that's 4 hours at 5 knots) ;);)

Dismasting is this year only, is not it ?
Gildas Morvan AG2R: Guess what broke ? D1 !!, in the PR at the time Gildas mentioned recurring problems since 2013 on rigging.

#51 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

the rich get richer...the lead pack may look very good in a few hours,i said may....not much wind  at all...

#52 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:24 AM

the rich get richer...the lead pack may look very good in a few hours,i said may....not much wind  at all...

Interesting to see that any one in the rich group is star-studded !
Now everybody must be exhausted, not many opportunities to sleep for 36 hours beating tide next to rocks then fighting very light winds !

#53 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

http://www.dailymoti...sport?start=100

#54 r.finn

r.finn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

Elies is being relentless.  It's awesome. 

#55 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

Kinda like watching and playing a computer game....ha except you know that they are at it all the time.....

#56 Panoramix

Panoramix

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:18 PM

suppose that being so far behind, he can try a "Troussel" as being 15 hours behind or 5 hours behind won't have much effect on the final result thus if he sees an opportunity it is worth taking big risks.

It is easy to be wise with hindsight and I hadn't seen it before.

If he had sailed staying east of the direct route I think he might have managed to get back in contact with what is now the second group who got themselve stuck before the mark in a windless zone and seem to have lost about 4-5 hours.

#57 r.finn

r.finn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

34 miles to go, 0.4 miles between first and second, down from 1 mile.  The grind is on.  Can Elies hold them off?  There are guys making moves to the east.  Christ, that must be stressful.  

#58 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

They will be tired and willing to take rest by now,.....so that wont be happening so close to a finish :P

#59 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:21 AM

BrCRTwjIEAAXKux.jpg

#60 Presuming Ed

Presuming Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,045 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

BrCSfFgIQAEsO3y.jpg

#61 onimod

onimod

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:43 AM

Elies finally stuffed up and Mahe ran over the top.

Drag race to the finish.

#62 onimod

onimod

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

27 seconds 1st (Mahe) to 2nd (Elies)

pretty amazing stuff

#63 micha571

micha571

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

what a bummer for yann..

#64 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

A relieved Le Cam welcoming Mahe in the marina.

King Jean is very tempted to come back next year !

Attached Files

#65 r.finn

r.finn

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

pretty amazing stuff

Brutal.

#66 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

pretty amazing stuff

Brutal.

to say the least....congrats to Mahe

#67 micha571

micha571

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Leg 4 started.

#68 LeoV

LeoV

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

I hope Dalin holds onto his ranking, cheering for him ...

#69 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Its going to turn into a drag race for the next twelve hours,...........whoever is at the front of the grid when the breeze shifts will again make more out of it.

Looks like a fun time in Summer......freezing here. :ph34r:

#70 ronnie_simpson

ronnie_simpson

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

yes, but parking up and fleet compression before the English Channel looks inevitable...

#71 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

wow,not long now,and again anyones race....happy to see P Meilhat in the hunt,..............he had a lead a couple of hours ago.....Go Paul. :wacko:

#72 moody frog

moody frog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

Beyou: 4th leg and Overall for the 3rd time

Classy !

https://vine.co/v/MUa07QKt9u5

Edit 3rd overall win but 7th leg win too.

#73 LeoV

LeoV

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

Nice podium,

Global statistics:

almost 13 days of race time, 4 legs.

nr 2 at 18 minutes, difference legs to nr 1; +15,-1,+1,+3

nr 3 at 27 minutes ,difference legs to nr 1; +3,+12,+4+7

And nr 19 can say he finished within 90 seconds behind Gaultier :)

#74 Headntac

Headntac

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

Congrats Beyou......great racing.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users