Did an armed citizen save multiple lives?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#101 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,389 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

It would warm my heart if many more CCW warriors gave their lives for the freedom they cherish.  Hell, I'd even support a national holiday and hymn to honor them.

Seriously douchecunt - you wish people dead simply for doing something that is absolutely legal, who have to be vetted pretty carefully by the state to do it, and who statistically have an MUCH lower crime rate than people who do not CCW.  And for the crime of legally carrying a gun to protect themselves - you want them to be killed.  In fact, it would "warm your heart" if they were killed.  

I seriously suggest you NEVER attend a regatta or an airshow in the US that I'm at, you fat cunt.

#102 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts
  • Interests:Voltramax

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

It would warm my heart if many more CCW warriors gave their lives for the freedom they cherish.  Hell, I'd even support a national holiday and hymn to honor them.

Seriously douchecunt - you wish people dead simply for doing something that is absolutely legal, who have to be vetted pretty carefully by the state to do it, and who statistically have an MUCH lower crime rate than people who do not CCW.  And for the crime of legally carrying a gun to protect themselves - you want them to be killed.  In fact, it would "warm your heart" if they were killed.  

I seriously suggest you NEVER attend a regatta or an airshow in the US that I'm at, you fat cunt.

You seem to be angry over what you thought I wrote.  Are you threatening me with violence now?

If more CCWs were willing to put their lives on the line to defend freedom, I might have a better opinion of them.

#103 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

You seem to be angry over what you thought I wrote.  Are you threatening me with violence now?

If more CCWs were willing to put their lives on the line to defend freedom, I might have a better opinion of them.

Actually, you said you wanted more CCW carriers to die.  I bolded and italicized your own words.  Be a man and own them.

I tell ya, society has been going to shit recently, and PA seems to be following suit.  We have both you and WarBird suggesting folks should die.

Not funny.  Not funny, at all.

#104 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:54 PM

If more CCWs would lay down their lives to protect my freedoms, I would have a greater appreciation for their efforts.  

Do you think I should be alarmed that Jeff wants to beat me up?

#105 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

If more CCWs would lay down their lives to protect my freedoms, I would have a greater appreciation for their efforts.  

Do you think I should be alarmed that Jeff wants to beat me up?

You are free to speak your mind.  That does not mean you are free from any repercussions such speech may engender.

You publicly stated a desire that more CCW carriers die.  Own up to that.

Or, apologize for being such an ass in even saying something as reprehensible as wishing for the death of some people.

#106 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

I guess I will apologize that the increase of shootings, especially school shootings, has made me callus on the value of human life.  

Now I will forever be fearful attending regattas and air shows forever on the alert for short angry men with fanny packs.  woe is me.

#107 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

I guess I will apologize that the increase of shootings, especially school shootings, has made me callus on the value of human life.  

Now I will forever be fearful attending regattas and air shows forever on the alert for short angry men with fanny packs.  woe is me.

Jeff seems like a reasonable guy.  I bet, if you apologized in a direct fashion, he'll let it go.

Up to you.

#108 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

Jeff seems like a reasonable guy.  I bet, if you apologized in a direct fashion, he'll let it go.

Up to you.

Not until he apologies for calling me a cunt on numerous occasions.  A man has to have standards.

#109 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

Up to you.

Not until he apologies for calling me a cunt on numerous occasions.  A man has to have standards.

Now, you are just being childish.

#110 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,674 posts
  • Interests:Rum

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

Any thought on taking up the NRA on their plan for local militias to protect schools?  Any schools (likely in the south) doing it, and having good results?  I might have found my retirement gig.  Do the crosswalk monitor gig morning and afternoon, and man the gate during the day.  It will require a locked down campus though...

#111 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,741 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

Any thought on taking up the NRA on their plan for local militias to protect schools?  Any schools (likely in the south) doing it, and having good results?  I might have found my retirement gig.  Do the crosswalk monitor gig morning and afternoon, and man the gate during the day.  It will require a locked down campus though...

The interesting thing to me about the incident that resulted in bad things at Seattle Pacific University was that they had a Student Monitor in place, armed with pepper spray.  I wonder what if any training he had, because he certainly was effective, and lived to tell about it.  

#112 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,674 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

well - the attacker was using a shotgun, which is a close-er in weapon than a long rifle. Also the magazine on a standard shotgun is limited, usually 5 shots or less, and they take a bit of time to reload.  Had he one of those 20 round magazines it might have been a different outcome.

I'm glad they had that kid in place - hero for sure.  Think about the foresight to have him in place, it's a small Christian U, likely the most trouble they ever have is the occasional kid hitting the sauce, yet they had security.

Time to think about national security rules for our schools?

#113 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,741 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

well - the attacker was using a shotgun, which is a close-er in weapon than a long rifle. Also the magazine on a standard shotgun is limited, usually 5 shots or less, and they take a bit of time to reload.  Had he one of those 20 round magazines it might have been a different outcome.

I'm glad they had that kid in place - hero for sure.  Think about the foresight to have him in place, it's a small Christian U, likely the most trouble they ever have is the occasional kid hitting the sauce, yet they had security.

That stuff costs money, and we really need to balance our budgets.  I don't see it happening.  I think the best we will be able to do is try to come up with some kind of agreed grace period during which verbally angry family members of victims are to be free from reproach and things like that.  We are incapable of even that, I suspect.    

#114 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,674 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

That stuff costs money, and we really need to balance our budgets.  I don't see it happening.  I think the best we will be able to do is try to come up with some kind of agreed grace period during which verbally angry family members of victims are to be free from reproach and things like that.  We are incapable of even that, I suspect.    

yep - probably true, especially if the family members look like Muslims or speak out in anger.

Say, speaking of Religion, do the Mormons pay Scott for every advert on this forum?  They seem to really like us.

#115 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,157 posts
  • Interests:~~/)/)~~

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

The interesting thing to me about the incident that resulted in bad things at Seattle Pacific University was that they had a Student Monitor in place, armed with pepper spray.  I wonder what if any training he had, because he certainly was effective, and lived to tell about it.  

One of the links about him in the article with his public statement that I posted over here might answer your question.

Meis first made the news in 2010 for his academic performance, where he earned student of the month honors. It was noted that he helped found the S.KA.R. airsoft team which competes in simulated combat events.

Meis’s Facebook page “Likes”  also reveal that Meis supports the National Rifle Association and numerous firearms and gear manufacturers and retailers, including AIM Surplus, GrabAGun.com, Kel-Tec, Kinetic Concealment, Mossberg,  Savage, and Remington.

Since most training is in some way connected to the NRA, it's reasonable to assume the guy has a white robe and pointy hat someplace around the house.

#116 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,444 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

One of the links about him in the article with his public statement that I posted over here might answer your question.

>Meis first made the news in 2010 for his academic performance, where he earned student of the month honors. It was noted that he helped found the S.KA.R. airsoft team which competes in simulated combat events.

Meis’s Facebook page “Likes”  also reveal that Meis supports the National Rifle Association and numerous firearms and gear manufacturers and retailers, including AIM Surplus, GrabAGun.com, Kel-Tec, Kinetic Concealment, Mossberg,  Savage, and Remington.

Since most training is in some way connected to the NRA, it's reasonable to assume the guy has a white robe and pointy hat someplace around the house.

That can't be true. All NRA members are racist sheeples who are paranoid anti-govt types. It is virtually impossible that any of us could actually be a good person who does good things.

#117 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,741 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

>Meis first made the news in 2010 for his academic performance, where he earned student of the month honors. It was noted that he helped found the S.KA.R. airsoft team which competes in simulated combat events.

Meis’s Facebook page “Likes”  also reveal that Meis supports the National Rifle Association and numerous firearms and gear manufacturers and retailers, including AIM Surplus, GrabAGun.com, Kel-Tec, Kinetic Concealment, Mossberg,  Savage, and Remi

ngton.

That can't be true. All NRA members are racist sheeples who are paranoid anti-govt types. It is virtually impossible that any of us could actually be a good person who does good things.

I don't begrudge anyone a trip into the imaginary realm, but this situation where someone did something bad to someone else, could have ended much worse than it did.  We might benefit from knowing what really happened and if he had any real training.  

#118 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

There are verifiable examples of when a law-abiding citizen is able to end a situation through the use of a firearm.

http://fox43.com/201.../#axzz34LmwDIu3

So, why does Hypocrisy Jack©, and others, need to speculate that it happens when it may not have?

#119 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,444 posts
  • Interests:sailing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and various other outdoor activities.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

I don't begrudge anyone a trip into the imaginary realm, but this situation where someone did something bad to someone else, could have ended much worse than it did.  We might benefit from knowing what really happened and if he had any real training.  

I have no idea what kind of training he had. I just know from what I have read here that anyone who is an NRA member is a no good , paranoid, government hating, racist sheeple. 

#120 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,741 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

I have no idea what kind of training he had. I just know from what I have read here that anyone who is an NRA member is a no good , paranoid, government hating, racist sheeple. 

I submit that we may find valuable lessons from the SPU case, beyond the silly squabbles we see here.  

#121 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,157 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

Bitter clingers don't always poop their pants when danger appears.

If your gun is at home, it's best to wait until the nut job is reloading.

I learned two things!

#122 mikewof

mikewof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,113 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Up to you.
Why should Ed apologize for Jeff's manstruation cycle?

#123 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

Up to you.

You cool with SE openly wishing CCW folks would die? 

I'm not.

#124 LenP

LenP

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,444 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

I submit that we may find valuable lessons from the SPU case, beyond the silly squabbles we see here.  

There may be a valuable lesson, but I don't expect to be able to discuss it here. I have tried to talk about the other side of the NRA for well over a year, and the response is always the same from the same cast of mental midgets. Sorry if I have lost my optimism or my belief that people are willing to have a reasonable discussion. We have actually devolved to the point here on PA where red assholes are wishing for the death of people they perceive to be on team blue, and blue assholes are wishing for the death of people they perceive to be on team red. I have spent a good deal of my time giving to whoever I could help, whether it be foster kids, homeless people, non-profits fighting childhood diseases and cancer, etc. etc. I could not tell you how many of those folks are of what race or what political persuasion, because in all that time all I saw was other people. Yet to many here, my membership in the NRA makes me a racist sheeple teatard. There is no logic or reasonableness left in this cesspool, so forgive me for embracing my inner sarcastic asshole once in a while.

#125 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,741 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:22 PM

There may be a valuable lesson, but I don't expect to be able to discuss it here. I have tried to talk about the other side of the NRA for well over a year, and the response is always the same from the same cast of mental midgets. Sorry if I have lost my optimism or my belief that people are willing to have a reasonable discussion. We have actually devolved to the point here on PA where red assholes are wishing for the death of people they perceive to be on team blue, and blue assholes are wishing for the death of people they perceive to be on team red. I have spent a good deal of my time giving to whoever I could help, whether it be foster kids, homeless people, non-profits fighting childhood diseases and cancer, etc. etc. Yet to many here, my membership in the NRA makes me a racist sheeple. There is no logic or reasonableness left in this cesspool, so forgive me for embracing my inner sarcastic asshole once in a while.

sad to say that I share your pessimism.  

#126 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,458 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

There may be a valuable lesson, but I don't expect to be able to discuss it here. I have tried to talk about the other side of the NRA for well over a year, and the response is always the same from the same cast of mental midgets. Sorry if I have lost my optimism or my belief that people are willing to have a reasonable discussion. We have actually devolved to the point here on PA where red assholes are wishing for the death of people they perceive to be on team blue, and blue assholes are wishing for the death of people they perceive to be on team red. I have spent a good deal of my time giving to whoever I could help, whether it be foster kids, homeless people, non-profits fighting childhood diseases and cancer, etc. etc. I could not tell you how many of those folks are of what race or what political persuasion, because in all that time all I saw was other people. Yet to many here, my membership in the NRA makes me a racist sheeple teatard. There is no logic or reasonableness left in this cesspool, so forgive me for embracing my inner sarcastic asshole once in a while.

It's not simply membership in the NRA that makes you a sheeple, and I never said all the sheeple are racist teatards. Did you notice how the Texas Open Carry guys got the NRA to change their position? They threatened to withhold their money. So not every member of the NRA is a sheeple. 

#127 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,157 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

I thought mere association with the NRA made you an Aryan Nation type who favored rule by armed mobs?

Revolution's over. The guns you recently needed will never be needed again. Time to hand 'em in.

Despite the NRA's and other, associated Aryan Nations groups desire to create them here, very few people who have actually had to obey heavily armed mobs found the experience pleasant.  

#128 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,389 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

Up to you.

I'm not.

Thank you.

Edit:  I'm not holding my breath for an apology.  Fat cunts like SE never man up like that.  He will own this for as long as he comes here.

#129 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Up to you.

I'm not.

Thank you.

Edit:  I'm not holding my breath for an apology.  Fat cunts like SE never man up like that.  He will own this for as long as he comes here.

Likewise, I am not holding my breath for anything resembling an apology from WarBird.

Some folks are just really damaged, can't see when they've crossed a line, and not man enough to see their error and apologize.

#130 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,458 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

I thought mere association with the NRA made you an Aryan Nation type who favored rule by armed mobs?

Revolution's over. The guns you recently needed will never be needed again. Time to hand 'em in.

Despite the NRA's and other, associated Aryan Nations groups desire to create them here, very few people who have actually had to obey heavily armed mobs found the experience pleasant.  

Being a sheeple is about tolerating those guys because they have been trained to believe they need them or the gun grabbers will have their way with you. Sheeple is the nicest thing one can label people who give money to organizations who have board members who call blacks subhuman and will not criticize them, let alone dismiss them. I don't hate sheeple. Hell, some of my best friends are sheeple. 

#131 WarBird

WarBird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Likewise, I am not holding my breath for anything resembling an apology from WarBird.

Some folks are just really damaged, can't see when they've crossed a line, and not man enough to see their error and apologize.
Posted # 56 yesterday (?)

Sorry. In this post BD performed the ultimate act of bigotry. He ascribed his preconcieved notions to the actions of a victim. His type, holier than thou as is shown, put each person in a little box of beliefs and characteristics. I called him out on his prejudices. I have not followed, much, the Vegas story, since. BD did not know, nor I, whether the victim was Off Duty LE, Payroll security, presidential body guard or regular guy. BD did not know whether the victim had a child in the store, a mom, a cute girl working produce that he was wooing. What BD did know was that a CC holder thinks and acts a certain way. I called him on that bigotry. BD backed himself into a logical and literary corner "I am willing to bet he felt.." and I merely pointed out the (il)logical path to making good on his narrow minded bet. I am sorry he found neither irony nor humor in the literary predicament that ensared him due to his prejudices.

You need to follow back from there to see BD's err s

#132 Tom Ray

Tom Ray

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,157 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Calling the President subhuman doesn't outrage me as much as it does you, Mark, because I've participated on Nugent's forum and know him to be a man of limited vocabulary. "Subhuman" has been a standard from him for a long time. He uses it to describe those with whom he disagrees. Not a particularly open-minded attitude, but the racist intent you see is not there as far as I can tell. He'll use it on anyone, regardless of color.

Your leap from one word to five million racist sheeple is pretty darn heroic.

#133 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

Oh the butt hurt is strong here.

Perhaps my wording was not precise enough for the weak of thought and logic.

Allow me to rephrase my thoughts.

My heart with sing with gratitude when those who have taken it upon themselves to protect the masses from the asses.  And when those who sacrifice their lives in pursuit of those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, I will rejoice in their efforts for they are truly our brother's keepers and finders of lost children.

I hope it happens often for that will give us a constant reminder of the silent protectors walking amongst us.  Anything less and we will lose appreciation for their cause.

Go forth CCW warriors.  We need you more than ever now.  

#134 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,458 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

Calling the President subhuman doesn't outrage me as much as it does you, Mark, because I've participated on Nugent's forum and know him to be a man of limited vocabulary. "Subhuman" has been a standard from him for a long time. He uses it to describe those with whom he disagrees. Not a particularly open-minded attitude, but the racist intent you see is not there as far as I can tell. He'll use it on anyone, regardless of color.

Your leap from one word to five million racist sheeple is pretty darn heroic.

In his "apology" he only specifically said he was only apologizing for the difficulty he caused to a politician. To you, this is a matter of vocabulary. 

#135 Ned

Ned

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,581 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

Whatever happened to the ignore function?  It would add great value to this thread and several others.  

#136 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

Sorry. In this post BD performed the ultimate act of bigotry. He ascribed his preconcieved notions to the actions of a victim. His type, holier than thou as is shown, put each person in a little box of beliefs and characteristics. I called him out on his prejudices. I have not followed, much, the Vegas story, since. BD did not know, nor I, whether the victim was Off Duty LE, Payroll security, presidential body guard or regular guy. BD did not know whether the victim had a child in the store, a mom, a cute girl working produce that he was wooing. What BD did know was that a CC holder thinks and acts a certain way. I called him on that bigotry. BD backed himself into a logical and literary corner "I am willing to bet he felt.." and I merely pointed out the (il)logical path to making good on his narrow minded bet. I am sorry he found neither irony nor humor in the literary predicament that ensared him due to his prejudices.

You disagree with me, so you wish for my death (post #38).  Got it.

You are truly vile and pathetic.

#137 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,389 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

Oh the butt hurt is strong here.

Perhaps my wording was not precise enough for the weak of thought and logic.

Allow me to rephrase my thoughts.

My heart with sing with gratitude when those who have taken it upon themselves to protect the masses from the asses.  And when those who sacrifice their lives in pursuit of those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, I will rejoice in their efforts for they are truly our brother's keepers and finders of lost children.

I hope it happens often for that will give us a constant reminder of the silent protectors walking amongst us.  Anything less and we will lose appreciation for their cause.

Go forth CCW warriors.  We need you more than ever now.  

I didn't know cunts could tap dance so well.  Not buying it.....

#138 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,891 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Whatever happened to the ignore function?  It would add great value to this thread and several others.  

I could answer that question but I'm ignoring you. 

#139 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:23 AM

How to tell when someone is lying -

Children - "Not me."

Sailors - "This is no bullshit...."

Teens - "See, what had happened was....."

Hypocrisy Jack© - "I'm ignoring...." (or some derivation, thereof)

#140 WarBird

WarBird

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

You disagree with me, so you wish for my death (post #38).  Got it.

You are truly vile and pathetic.
Sometimes I am vile, sometimes pathetic, never at the same time. BD was offered an out of his stupid statement yet he attacks and repeats it . BD, get over it!

#141 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,389 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

No WB, you are being an ass about this.  YOU need to get over it.

#142 Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51,741 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

Wishing real world harm to people over Internet discussions sets off my craydar.  Please stop.  I need my craydar, to warn me off of cray cray women, and you guys are screwing up the signal.  

#143 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,389 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

I'm sorry to inform you sol... there is not a craydar on the planet that can accurately detect all women's cray cray.  Besides stealth cray technology will defeat the best craydar available.  

#144 TheFlash

TheFlash

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,674 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

ok, a little help from the urban dictionary:

Steming from the term "Crazy", when Referring to someone as "Cray Cray", signifies their craziness to a whole other level. The ultimate second power of crazy. This person can either be insane in the brain. Or simply, TOO DOWN. To the point where its not even cool anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users