Ferguson teen robbed a store moments before being shot dead?

• Please log in to reply
1896 replies to this topic

#1801 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

The whole thing is a huge waste.   Waste of life and waste of resources.   And the only reason race is part of this kind of thing these days is due to Al Sharpton types who without racism are non-relevant.

A box of cigars for crying out loud.   Criminals are not smart.

Except this isn't a case of cigars, it started with jaywalking.  The cigar angle is irrelevant to the situation or the state of mind of the cop when he shot a surrendering unarmed teenager.

Those two dumb kids had it in their head they were going to rip off that store and I'm quite sure their heads were pumped up with machismo and thinking they were bad ass street mofo's.   Cops tells them to get the hell out of the road and they tell him to f off/give the finger.  That is STUPID!  That is DUMB!  Why didnt they just get off the street?

Because the cops in Ferguson let underweight white kids walk down the middle of the street.  It is a "No justice, no sidewalk" thing.  Racism.

#1802 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

Au contraire mon ami, my solutions of mandatory body cams is gaining popularity, and calls for grand jury investigations on cop shootings seems popular too.

Why such a fuss over shootings by cops but not civilian against civilian?   There sure seems to be a hell of lot more black people getting shot and killed when there arent cops around (chicago) than with cops.  Why is that apparently OK?

who said it was o.k.?  perhaps you've missed some other threads and discussions.  do you not hold police officers and law enforcement to some type of standard?  protect and serve, perhaps?  to follow the law they are sworn to uphold?  do you think shooting of unarmed citizens should go unquestioned?

Who said it was OK?  Well I havent heard big AL and his counterparts say it isnt OK.  Where is the outrage?  Why hasnt Eric Holder spoke out about it?  Big O?

#1803 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

"I fought Authority..."

#1804 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts
  • Interests:Voltramax

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

Au contraire mon ami, my solutions of mandatory body cams is gaining popularity, and calls for grand jury investigations on cop shootings seems popular too.

Why such a fuss over shootings by cops but not civilian against civilian?   There sure seems to be a hell of lot more black people getting shot and killed when there arent cops around (chicago) than with cops.  Why is that apparently OK?

who said it was o.k.?  perhaps you've missed some other threads and discussions.  do you not hold police officers and law enforcement to some type of standard?  protect and serve, perhaps?  to follow the law they are sworn to uphold?  do you think shooting of unarmed citizens should go unquestioned?

Who said it was OK?  Well I havent heard big AL and his counterparts say it isnt OK.  Where is the outrage?  Why hasnt Eric Holder spoke out about it?  Big O?

your laziness and lack of curiosity is no excuse.

#1805 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

Because the only dead black kids that look like Obama's son, if he had one, have been killed by white people?

#1806 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:03 PM

Why is everyone so worked up about a dead kid?  It's not like someone opened his mail or anything.  Besides, all important indicators suggest that he would have been a democRAT.  

#1807 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

I realize black people killing anyone does not further Big Al's agenda so he isnt going to say anything.    And I heard Big Al loud and clear regarding Ferg situation.  

If not going out of my way to listen to that blow hard is lazy then I'm the laziest mf'er in the world.   For some reason the news channels love putting that worthless big mouth on the air and I havent heard him say anything about chicago black gang shootings yet.

#1808 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

I realize black people killing anyone does not further Big Al's agenda so he isnt going to say anything.    And I heard Big Al loud and clear regarding Ferg situation.  

If not going out of my way to listen to that blow hard is lazy then I'm the laziest mf'er in the world.   For some reason the news channels love putting that worthless big mouth on the air and I havent heard him say anything about chicago black gang shootings yet.

Seems he actually has something to say about Chicago violence.

http://www.nbcchicag...-228535151.html

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

#1809 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

Why is everyone so worked up about a dead kid?  It's not like someone opened his mail or anything.  Besides, all important indicators suggest that he would have been a democRAT.  

Because somehow the actions of these two stupic kids leading up to the death of one of them is somehow 'whities' fault.   The usual blame someone else excuse.  Personally i'm sick of it.

Is Mike Browns father around?  Alive? Commented?

#1810 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

You really need to put some effort into this.  Why do we have to do all your work.

#1811 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:31 PM

We all have our place in this world SE.  

Seems he actually has something to say about Chicago violence.

http://www.nbcchicag...-228535151.html

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Obviously you didnt read it yourself.   It mentioned nothing of him denouncing black chicago gang violence.   It did however quote him saying "I'm known to question a lot of police work and I will,".

Why is it those who 'hate' so much think with emotions and 'read' and 'hear' what you want rather than what is actually spoken or written, or more importantly, what is not.

#1812 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

So much for Big Al not saying anything about Chicago then eh?

#1813 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

Great headline, but poor follow through.  Sharpton never rented an apartment in Chicago.

Empty promises from an empty suit.

I understand that words mean more than actions with you and your elk, but if I were you - I'd be truly embarrassed for posting that link.

#1814 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

Great headline, but poor follow through.  Sharpton never rented an apartment in Chicago.

I understand that words mean more than actions with you and your elk, but if I were you - I'd be truly embarrassed for posting that link.

But did he say anything about Chicago violence?  I've heard he ignored it.  Never mentioned it.  Like it doesn't exist.

#1815 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

But did he say anything about Chicago violence?  I've heard he ignored it.  Never mentioned it.  Like it doesn't exist.

You are correct Ed.  He mentioned he was going to rent an apartment in Chicago.

I'll do my part to curb the violence in Chicago.  -- Next month I'm going to move to Chicago in an effort to bring attention to the black-on-black violence.  I'd move there sooner, but I have to go to DC first to check on the status of the Zimmerman hate crime investigation at the DOJ.

Problem solved, right?

#1816 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

You really need to put some effort into this.  Why do we have to do all your work.

Rhetorical...although probably not relevant to this thread.    

#1817 TMSAIL

TMSAIL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Has anybody even suggested that?  JFC, but you are a drama queen.

Take a lesson from Sol and stop imagining what people say, FFS.

It's what she does.

#1818 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,630 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

The whole thing is a huge waste.   Waste of life and waste of resources.   And the only reason race is part of this kind of thing these days is due to Al Sharpton types who without racism are non-relevant.

The problem is he had his hands up when he was shot per three witnesses now. Jack failed to mention the witness was clear he saw nothing that looked like a bum rush. This will be a tough one for the cop, if those construction workers are white and sound intelligent. It may be the adrenalin got the better of him and he's not really a bad guy at all, but them's the breaks in that line of work.

The larger mess is this in combination with a community that had lost trust in their police and is therfore not giving them the benefit of the doubt. Everybody deserves that, but it's problematic for police in our system of laws if they lose it. Always a fragile construct between the police and the poor even in the best of times.

#1819 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

The problem is he had his hands up when he was shot per three witnesses now. Jack failed to mention the witness was clear he saw nothing that looked like a bum rush. This will be a tough one for the cop, if those construction workers are white and sound intelligent. It may be the adrenalin got the better of him and he's not really a bad guy at all, but them's the breaks in that line of work.

The larger mess is this in combination with a community that had lost trust in their police and is therfore not giving them the benefit of the doubt. Everybody deserves that, but it's problematic for police in our system of laws if they lose it. Always a fragile construct between the police and the poor even in the best of times.

I'm gonna need to know if any of those "witnesses" are American, or if they are all democRATS.  Reliability of witnesses is key.  

#1820 frenchie

frenchie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,467 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:28 AM

Sharpton: 

http://rainbowpush.o...h.TToNb6gm.dpuf

Jackson:

http://usatoday30.us...ches/55527742/1

Obama / Holder:

http://www.ojjdp.gov...Y2014/Forum.pdf

http://www.findyouth...-youth-violence

ignorant? 5 seconds on google. 

too lazy for that?  don't expect to be taken seriously. 

#1821 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:31 AM

Sharpton: 

Jackson:

Obama / Holder:

If enough people believe it, the facts don't matter.  Facts are stupid things.  

#1822 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:41 AM

Is it going unquestioned?

BTW Are you ready to admit Big Mike robbed the store and violently assaulted the clerk?

#1823 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:09 AM

Spend some time on youtube watching fatal police encounters. You will find a number where the suspect just keeps moving toward the officer not obeying command. Even putting hands up only to get close enough to assault the officer.

What is critical to the Ferguson case is what happened in the car. If the officer grabbed mike through the window and when Mike resisted he drew his gun which mike saw and grabbed to avoid getting shot?

Them the officer did not have cause to shoot when Mike was fleeing (in my opinion)

However if MIke initiated the contact, punched the officer without cause and the then the officer drew the gun to defend himself  or Mike tried to go for the gun in the holster then the officer was justified shooting a fleeing violent felon. 

When Mike turned and backed the officer up 25 feet as, maybe, the most credible witness said. The officer had every right to view Mike as a lethal threat and shoot to kill. I could care less when his hands were. Apparently he had to keep shooting over the entire 25 feet to stop the big guy. 

In the video below the officer tries to hard to order the man to stop before defending himself. As a result the man reached the officer and beat him. He could have died. In my mind he could have killed that man and it would be justified. 

#1824 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,634 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:06 AM

I'm starting to see Spatial Ed as being a tool who isn't satified having a resonable discussion with others.  So, he takes an incredibly outlandish idea and pushes it, hoping to engage folks and score some points in his own mind.

I wonder if this is just a silly internet game for him.  Twisting things and advocating stupid propositions. 

If not Either way, he is an immensely pathetic individual.

You're just starting to see this?  Really?

And and BTW, I incorporated Len's grammar suggestion into your post.  You're welcome  ;)

#1825 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,326 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:40 PM

BTW Are you ready to admit Big Mike robbed the store and violently assaulted the clerk?

i never said he did not steal cigars…i said that the video alone was not conclusive and alone it was not proof he stole cigars.  ffs the majority of what some of you are willing to take as fact straight out of your imagination was obscured by the crap on the counter.  you believe he stole because you want to believe he stole, not because that video proves he stole.  geeze you are dense.

and no, i would argue that he did not violently assault the clerk…i have already stated that i would consider that simple battery…he shoved the clerk.  

#1826 another 505 sailor

another 505 sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

Spend some time on youtube watching fatal police encounters. You will find a number where the suspect just keeps moving toward the officer not obeying command. Even putting hands up only to get close enough to assault the officer. What is critical to the Ferguson case is what happened in the car. If the officer grabbed mike through the window and when Mike resisted he drew his gun which mike saw and grabbed to avoid getting shot? Them the officer did not have cause to shoot when Mike was fleeing (in my opinion) However if MIke initiated the contact, punched the officer without cause and the then the officer drew the gun to defend himself  or Mike tried to go for the gun in the holster then the officer was justified shooting a fleeing violent felon.  When Mike turned and backed the officer up 25 feet as, maybe, the most credible witness said. The officer had every right to view Mike as a lethal threat and shoot to kill. I could care less when his hands were. Apparently he had to keep shooting over the entire 25 feet to stop the big guy.  In the video below the officer tries to hard to order the man to stop before defending himself. As a result the man reached the officer and beat him. He could have died. In my mind he could have killed that man and it would be justified.  

There is no justification for shooting at Michael Brown while he was running away.

#1827 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

i never said he did not steal cigars…i said that the video alone was not conclusive and alone it was not proof he stole cigars.  ffs the majority of what some of you are willing to take as fact straight out of your imagination was obscured by the crap on the counter.  you believe he stole because you want to believe he stole, not because that video proves he stole.  geeze you are dense.

and no, i would argue that he did not violently assault the clerk…i have already stated that i would consider that simple battery…he shoved the clerk.  

From an article in the Washington Post -

A partially redacted witness report in the packet given to media – which did not state who provided the information – said that a woman inside the store came out of the bathroom during the altercation.

She told police she saw Brown tell the store employee that he and his companion wanted several boxes of cigars from behind the counter.

“As [redacted employee name] was placing the boxes on the counter, Brown grabbed a box of Swisher Sweet cigars and handed them to [Dorian] Johnson who was standing behind Brown,” the report stated. Johnson has said in interviews that he was with Brown when he was killed.

The witness said that the store employee then told Brown he had to pay first, and then Brown reached over the counter to grab more packs of cigars and turned to leave the store.

According to the witness account, the employee called 911 and attempted to block Brown from leaving by standing in front of the door.

“That is when Brown grabbed [redacted employee name] by the shirt and forcefully pushed him back into a display rack,” the report said.

The police report goes on to state that surveillance video from the store shows Brown and Johnson entering the store before Brown hands  the pack of Swisher Sweets to Johnson.

“An apparent struggle or confrontation seems to take place with Brown, however it is obscured by a display case on the counter,” the report stated. “Meanwhile, Johnson sets the box he was handed back on the counter.” (link)

#1828 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

Has Dorian Johnson been arrested for the cigar theft?  If not, why not?

#1829 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

He placed the cigars Brown gave him back on the counter (see the last sentence in the article posted above).

#1830 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

He placed the cigars Brown gave him back on the counter (see the last sentence in the article posted above).

So no crime was committed?

#1831 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

So no crime was committed?

Not by Johnson.

#1832 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

Seems like he might be an accomplice if a crime had been committed.

#1833 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

How so? 

#1834 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

How so? 

Party to a strong arm robbery?  If your buddy commits a violent strong arm robbery while you stand by his side and both of you leave together, you get a pass?

#1835 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

After the death they interviewed the store owner/clerk and the woman who reported the theft to 911. The store owner wanted the rioting public to know he did not call the police. Both confirmed it was robbery. In another day or two Dorian had also fessed up. 

Only you and few others continue this farce that the tape had an innocent explanation.

You want to believe the angry dark kid was pleasant to the officer and the officer with no prior complaints decided to arrest the sweet innocent dark kid through the window of his car.  Be my guest but you look stupid doing so. 

One thing we don't know is how well the officer's early statement holds up to the forensic evidence. Any gaps there and he could start to look a lot more guilty of something. So there is still hope that your fantasies will come true.

As for density, Elle. Elle, Elle I probably double your IQ even in a coma. In the future you get a Bah.

In case Bah is foreign to you (highly likely) I'll use a cartoon to explain it to you.

DogbertBah.gif

#1836 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

How so? 

Party to a strong arm robbery?  If your buddy commits a violent strong arm robbery while you stand by his side and both of you leave together, you get a pass?

What law did Johnson break?  Did Johnson rob the store, push anyone or assist Brown in any way?

#1837 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:03 PM

Its too bah that there are eye witnesses that disagree with Jack.  Just too bah.

#1838 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

How so? 

What law did Johnson break?  Did Johnson rob the store, push anyone or assist Brown in any way?

Strong arm robbery.  He was clearly with the perp and assisted.  In a strong arm robbery, helping your buddy commit the heinous act is simply being next to him.  Strength in numbers.  Poor clerk knew he was outnumbered and just gave him the cigars.  Why hasn't Johnson been arrested?

#1839 Chuck D.

Chuck D.

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,808 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:19 PM

As for density, Elle. Elle, Elle I probably double your IQ even in a coma. In the future you get a Bah.

What Elle has to say makes a lot more sense than what you do. Between your need to Reductio ad adsurdum, create false dichotomies, and generally behave as a petulant cunt, imma go with you being the dense one.

#1840 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

How so? 

Strong arm robbery.  He was clearly with the perp and assisted.  In a strong arm robbery, helping your buddy commit the heinous act is simply being next to him.  Strength in numbers.  Poor clerk knew he was outnumbered and just gave him the cigars.  Why hasn't Johnson been arrested?

How did he assist?

"Simply being next to him" is not assistance.

#1841 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

What Elle has to say makes a lot more sense than what you do. Between your need to Reductio ad adsurdum, create false dichotomies, and generally behave as a petulant cunt, imma go with you being the dense one.

Bah

#1842 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

How did he assist?

In a strong arm robbery, it does.  Did the Fergy cops fuck this case up as well?

#1843 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:33 PM

How did he assist?

In a strong arm robbery, it does.  Did the Fergy cops fuck this case up as well?

Really?  Have any case law to back that up, or are you making shit up again?

#1844 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,056 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

DogbertBah.gif

Hypocrisy Jack© makes clear he has no intention of considering a viewpoint other than his own.

Pretty much a classic example of a narcissistic asshole.  But, we already knew that.

#1845 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

How did he assist?

I just slipped into my Happy Jack Magic Underpants (™) and rewatched that video.  Its clear in the tape that Johnson is the ring leader.  He tells the clerk to give Brown the cigars, Brown hands them to Johnson who puts them back on the counter and yells, "Not those mutherfuckers, the Swishers!"  The clerk hands Brown the Swishers.  Johnson then tells the clerk "That's better you cracker, now you better fucking keep your pie hole shut or my gentle giant here is gonna bust your ass."  He then gives Brown the signal to ruff up the clerk a bit to send the message.  They both walk out.

Did Johnson break any laws?

#1846 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

How did he assist?

I just slipped into my Happy Jack Magic Underpants (™) and rewatched that video.  Its clear in the tape that Johnson is the ring leader.  He tells the clerk to give Brown the cigars, Brown hands them to Johnson who puts them back on the counter and yells, "Not those mutherfuckers, the Swishers!"  The clerk hands Brown the Swishers.  Johnson then tells the clerk "That's better you cracker, now you better fucking keep your pie hole shut or my gentle giant here is gonna bust your ass."  He then gives Brown the signal to ruff up the clerk a bit to send the message.  They both walk out.

The witness didn't report any of that - except that Johnson put the cigs back on the counter before he left, but go ahead and enjoy your fantasy and interpretation of the law.

#1847 JBSF

JBSF

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,634 posts
  • Interests:Racing, diving, cycling, flying, pussy, shooting and any other action sports.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

WHO.FUCKING.CARES whether there was a cigar robbery or not??? That's not the point. What the video shows and IS THE ONY POINT is that the "gentle gian"t was an aggressive asshole. Couple that with a cop punched in the face, a struggle for a gun in the car.... And it paints a pretty damning pic of an aggressive asshole with zero respect for the law or for authority.

JFC, focus people!

#1848 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Sharpton: 

Jackson:

Obama / Holder:

More bla bla bla.   Marching?  Forum?   That is talk.  Talk amongst people that dont have a clue.   They need shit done in the trenches.  Get this shit taken care of. 

You're above crap is ignorant as it says NOTHING but feel good bs.

#1849 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

WHO.FUCKING.CARES whether there was a cigar robbery or not??? That's not the point. What the video shows and IS THE ONY POINT is that the "gentle gian"t was an aggressive asshole. Couple that with a cop punched in the face, a struggle for a gun in the car.... And it paints a pretty damning pic of an aggressive asshole with zero respect for the law or for authority.

JFC, focus people!

When he goes on trial that stuff will be admissible.  

#1850 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

How did he assist?

You sure the clerk is a Cracker?

#1851 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

JFSF - totally agreed.  

Wonder if that video would be part of anything in an actualy court of law or any decisions made regarding prosecution of the officer.   To me if the officer was punched hard in the face I dont even understand how it would be expected he'd have the mental capacity to think straight and everything after that doesnt really matter.    But I'm not a lawyer thats for sure.

#1852 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,630 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Spend some time on youtube watching fatal police encounters. You will find a number where the suspect just keeps moving toward the officer not obeying command. Even putting hands up only to get close enough to assault the officer. What is critical to the Ferguson case is what happened in the car. If the officer grabbed mike through the window and when Mike resisted he drew his gun which mike saw and grabbed to avoid getting shot? Them the officer did not have cause to shoot when Mike was fleeing (in my opinion) However if MIke initiated the contact, punched the officer without cause and the then the officer drew the gun to defend himself  or Mike tried to go for the gun in the holster then the officer was justified shooting a fleeing violent felon.  When Mike turned and backed the officer up 25 feet as, maybe, the most credible witness said. The officer had every right to view Mike as a lethal threat and shoot to kill. I could care less when his hands were. Apparently he had to keep shooting over the entire 25 feet to stop the big guy.  In the video below the officer tries to hard to order the man to stop before defending himself. As a result the man reached the officer and beat him. He could have died. In my mind he could have killed that man and it would be justified.  
There is no justification for shooting at Michael Brown while he was running away.

There may be. If it is decided he was fleeing from a violent felony. It's a pretty narrow window of law that permits that in this country, sometimes. 

No justification for shooting an unarmed man with his hands up, saying "OK OK OK" who is not charging or anything like that, such as described by the report on the construction workers account, though.  

#1853 NGS

NGS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,381 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

There may be. If it is decided he was fleeing from a violent felony. It's a pretty narrow window of law that permits that in this country, sometimes. 

No justification for shooting an unarmed man with his hands up, saying "OK OK OK" who is not charging or anything like that, such as described by the report on the construction workers account, though.  

Anybody interested in finding out what the actual evidence is in this case?

#1854 Saorsa

Saorsa

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,508 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, it worked for Zimmerman.

#1855 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

Too soon to tell.  The grand jury is still deciding whether or not to give Mr. Brown a trial.  

#1856 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:59 PM

I certainly am.  I don't see how anyone can complain that Brown's family isn't going to get a fair shake with 40 FBI agents on the ground and the world watching. 

Ed wants to rely on a couple witnesses, and Sol seems to want to exhume Brown so he can stand trial - but I don't know of any precedence for that.

Some people - like the family of Brown, Sharpton, protesters and a few posters here seem to think we should be a nation of men [sic] and not laws.

#1857 another 505 sailor

another 505 sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:14 PM

JFC, focus people!

This again? Punched in the face is just what the cop said. Struggled for the gun is just what the cop said. Neither of those statements has been proven.

#1858 Bus Driver

Bus Driver

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,056 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

Hmmmm. This ought to make it interesting.

I guess we need to see if he considered Brown to be a Robert suspect.

#1859 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

Hmmmm. This ought to make it interesting.

I guess we need to see if he considered Brown to be a Robert suspect.

http://www.moga.mo.g.../5630000046.htm

#1860 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

JFC, focus people!

Well, the lack of arrest of the strong arm robbery accomplice indicates that either there was no strong arm robbery, or the Fergy cops are truly the Keystone cops.  Doesn't reflect well on the competency of the police.  Does it.

#1861 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:34 AM

The point of watching the videos is to see the real life threat someone who is bigger than you presents when they passive aggressively move towards you. If as the unidentified worker that gave the interview says Mike turned and they were only about 10 feet (just someones estimate , could be farther or closer) away and they raise their hands but then start closing the distance between you after they have already demonstrated they were violent? Sorry the shooting was justified. And it is very possible that to a person who wants to be sympathetic to the teen could see it as a non violent surrender from a distance. 

There was already a gun fight in the vehicle. That is started as a jaywalk is completely irrelevant. Like I said search Youtube. Real live videoed cases where advancing suspects got too close and others where after shots were fired they shot to kill a fleeing suspect without further warning warning. 

I'm still open to the remote possibility the officer lost his cool and assaulted Mike first because he was pissed by a punk blowing him off. But you need to show me some evidence that is what happened before I will believe that is what happened. As the evidence stands now I think Mike was the maker of his own fate.

#1862 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

JFC, focus people!

This again? Punched in the face is just what the cop said. Struggled for the gun is just what the cop said. Neither of those statements has been proven.

Which is the more likely aggressor based on what we do know. Mike on video being in your face and violent minutes before vs an officer with a complaint free career and no-one that has come forward with stories of prior character issues?

#1863 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:31 PM

JFC, focus people!

Well if cops are liars that cannot be trusted then get rid of cops and we'll all take care of it ourselves. 

#1864 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:33 PM

I think we all know what was most likely to have happened.   Good thing 98% of us feel the same way.  There is always a few 'fliers' out there on all subjects.

#1865 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

I think we all know what was most likely to have happened.   Good thing 98% of us feel the same way.  There is always a few 'fliers' out there on all subjects.

Does the 98% include the 3 eye witnesses?

#1866 poopie pants

poopie pants

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,249 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

#1867 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

We'll know after the grand jury knows.   Right now non of us on this thread knows including you.

#1868 badlatitude

badlatitude

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,070 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:47 PM

Contractors react to shooting

http://www.youtube.c...R7VHs9wo0Q#t=59

wo men could be seen on video reacting to the shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in what CNN described on Wednesday night as exclusive footage shot by a bystander on a cellphone. "He had his fucking hands in the air!" one of the men is heard shouting in the moments after the Aug. 9 shooting of the black teen by a white police officer. CNN aired the footage during "Anderson Cooper 360" and said it was filmed by an unidentified man near the scene of the shooting. CNN also talked to the two men who were shown on the video.

The men, who didn't wish to be identified, told CNN they witnessed the shooting from about 50 yards away. The man shown in the video in a pink shirt told CNN that they heard one gun shot followed by another about 30 seconds later. He said he saw Brown staggering and putting his hands up saying "Okay, okay, okay" but that "the cop didn't say get on the ground, he just kept shooting."

The man in the green shirt told CNN he saw Brown running away from the police car with his hands up as the officer chased him. He also said the police officer shot Brown again when his back was turned, according to CNN. The network said the two men have no connection to Michael Brown or his family. CNN reported that their accounts corroborate what other witnesses have reported: that Brown had his hands in the air and his back to Officer Darren Wilson when he was shot.

http://talkingpoints...nders-hands-air

#1869 TMSAIL

TMSAIL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:20 PM

Love the pic of a guy, face blurred with his hands up under the caption 

'He Had His F**king Hands In The Air!'

. Only when you dig into the story do you learn that the guy in the PIC is not gentle Mike. Talk about misleading media.   50 yrds is a long way to see any interaction with the cop and Brown.

#1870 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

That at least shows that Ferguson has good schools.  For a bunch of kids, that was very well written and produced.

#1871 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

That at least shows that Ferguson has good schools.  For a bunch of kids, that was very well written and produced.

This maybe why. 

FCKH8.com is a for-profit T-shirt company[/size] with an activist heart and a passionate social change mission: arming thousands of people with pro-LGBT equality, anti-racism and anti-sexism T-shirts that act as “mini-billboards” for change. Started in 2010 with comedic viral videos that captured millions of views on YouTube, FCKH8.com has shipped almost 200,000 equality tees, tanks and hoodies to supporters in over 100 countries. T-shirts emblazoned with bold messages like “Some Chicks Marry Chicks, Get Over It,” “Straight Against Hate,” and ”Legalize Love” have been publicly talked about by celebrities including Jane Lynch, Adam Lambert, Perez Hilton, and Zac Efron - who’s raved about his own “Some Dudes Marry Dudes, Get Over It” shirt in the press. Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi even have their own pink “Some Chicks Marry Chicks, Get Over It” buttons. With over 305,000 followers on Facebook and 43,000 on Twitter, FCKH8.com has given over $250,000 to the equality cause through directly funded projects and donations to LGBT charities. In 2014 FCKH8.com expanded it's anti-hate message with campaigns and tees focused on fighting sexism and racism and supporting those important causes. In a effort to get tees to supporters even faster, the FCKH8.com brand recently became owned and managed by Synergy Media's team of passionate people with a vision to make an even bigger positive impact with the activist brand. FCKH8![/size]

CONTACT US

P.O. BOX 8101, COLUMBUS, OHIO 43215

PHONE: 614.600.3254 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. EST

EMAIL: INFO@FCKH8.COM

#1872 Mike G

Mike G

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,321 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:51 PM

Love the pic of a guy, face blurred with his hands up under the caption  'He Had His F**king Hands In The Air!'
. Only when you dig into the story do you learn that the guy in the PIC is not gentle Mike. Talk about misleading media.   50 yrds is a long way to see any interaction with the cop and Brown.

In your opinion, what's the longest distance you'd accept for an accurate account of an interaction?

#1873 TMSAIL

TMSAIL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:28 PM

Love the pic of a guy, face blurred with his hands up under the caption  'He Had His F**king Hands In The Air!'

In your opinion, what's the longest distance you'd accept for an accurate account of an interaction?
I think it depends on the angle and distance. Eyewitnesses are important but in my opinion forensics plays a larger part. My point was the way CNN played the story. Clearly trying to stoke the fires. I have not come to any conclusion other than the cop asked them
To get out of the street they ignored him which led to a confrontation and ended with mr brown dead. Witnesses are contradicting each other and the forensics that have been released.

I also think the robbery video shows a large man willing to use his size to intimidate.

Other than that it ranges from the kid was at fault to the cop was at fault. Probably somewhere in the middle.

#1874 Regatta Dog

Regatta Dog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,907 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

This maybe why. 

FCKH8.com is a for-profit T-shirt company[/size] with an activist heart and a passionate social change mission: arming thousands of people with pro-LGBT equality, anti-racism and anti-sexism T-shirts that act as “mini-billboards” for change. Started in 2010 with comedic viral videos that captured millions of views on YouTube, FCKH8.com has shipped almost 200,000 equality tees, tanks and hoodies to supporters in over 100 countries. T-shirts emblazoned with bold messages like “Some Chicks Marry Chicks, Get Over It,” “Straight Against Hate,” and ”Legalize Love” have been publicly talked about by celebrities including Jane Lynch, Adam Lambert, Perez Hilton, and Zac Efron - who’s raved about his own “Some Dudes Marry Dudes, Get Over It” shirt in the press. Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi even have their own pink “Some Chicks Marry Chicks, Get Over It” buttons. With over 305,000 followers on Facebook and 43,000 on Twitter, FCKH8.com has given over $250,000 to the equality cause through directly funded projects and donations to LGBT charities. In 2014 FCKH8.com expanded it's anti-hate message with campaigns and tees focused on fighting sexism and racism and supporting those important causes. In a effort to get tees to supporters even faster, the FCKH8.com brand recently became owned and managed by Synergy Media's team of passionate people with a vision to make an even bigger positive impact with the activist brand. FCKH8![/size]

CONTACT US

I should have used the sarcasm font, but thanks for posting that.

Apparently, Sharpton is not the only one profiting from exploiting racial unrest.  I hope the Ferguson kids were paid well for their acting.  They did great.

#1875 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:46 AM

We'll know after the grand jury knows.   Right now non of us on this thread knows including you.

Weird, you said 98% know what happened.  But when I ask if the 3 independent eye witnesses who actually saw what happened are part of the 98 % who you think know what happened are part of the population, you deflect.   Seems to me that you don't think the eye witnesses are included in your argument.  That tells me you are pulling numbers out of your ass.  Is that true?

#1876 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

This maybe why. 

CONTACT US

I should have used the sarcasm font, but thanks for posting that.

Apparently, Sharpton is not the only one profiting from exploiting racial unrest.  I hope the Ferguson kids were paid well for their acting.  They did great.

It's a 1000 miles round trip to Ferguson, I wonder if they really made the trip?

#1877 TMSAIL

TMSAIL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

Would have been hard today the protestors decided to block US 70 in honor of Big Mike. Too bad a big rig didn't splatter them all over
the interstate.

http://m.stltoday.co...bile_touch=true

#1878 another 505 sailor

another 505 sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

Would have been hard today the protestors decided to block US 70 in honor of Big Mike. Too bad a big rig didn't splatter them all over
the interstate.

Too bad? WTF? You're better than sick jokes like that.

Or am I taking your words out of context? Or grabbing one little bit and trying to twist what you just wrote?

#1879 Happy Jack

Happy Jack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,232 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:33 AM

the interstate.

Or am I taking your words out of context? Or grabbing one little bit and trying to twist what you just wrote?

An unfortunate post no doubt. 

#1880 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

the interstate.

Street justice?

#1881 White Cracker

White Cracker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

He was shot in the back 6 times?
Try again.

#1882 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

Looks like one of them is white, so there is some credibility there.  What I can't figure out is how they coordinated the "hands up" thing so quickly that the other worker is on video doing the hands-up thing before the cops even got the crime scene tape up.  That's pretty fast organization.  

#1883 TMSAIL

TMSAIL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:07 PM

the interstate.

Yeah poor taste but can you imagine the thought process of hey lets march out a ramp onto an interstate?

#1884 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

Weird, you said 98% know what happened.  But when I ask if the 3 independent eye witnesses who actually saw what happened are part of the 98 % who you think know what happened are part of the population, you deflect.   Seems to me that you don't think the eye witnesses are included in your argument.  That tells me you are pulling numbers out of your ass.  Is that true?

Some of them.  As it appears the event is a bit different depending on which eye witness is asked. 

#1885 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

the interstate.

Yeah poor taste but can you imagine the thought process of hey lets march out a ramp onto an interstate?

simplythought process.   Its called selfishness.    In honor of Mike they just go out and do whatever the hell they want and disregard others and the law.   Appropriate.

#1886 another 505 sailor

another 505 sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,787 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

the interstate.http://m.stltoday.co...bile_touch=true

I was a few cars behind 2 assholes who decided to cause a traffic jam by stopping on a freeway. It was incredibly annoying.

#1887 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:09 PM

I was a few cars behind 2 assholes who decided to cause a traffic jam by stopping on a freeway. It was incredibly annoying.
Haitians in South Florida used to block all lanes of I-95 doing about 10 mph, to bring attention to the discriminatory white foot black foot policy. Not a good way to get sympathetic attention.

#1888 elle

elle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,326 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

Haitians in South Florida used to block all lanes of I-95 doing about 10 mph, to bring attention to the discriminatory white foot black foot policy. Not a good way to get sympathetic attention.

did you wish someone to splatter them all over the interstate?

#1889 Spatial Ed

Spatial Ed

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,442 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

the interstate.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

#1890 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

did you wish someone to splatter them all over the interstate?

I just cringed.  I've been to Haiti and seen it first hand.  They don't need to convince me, they need to keep from alienating me.  

#1891 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,630 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

Looks like one of them is white, so there is some credibility there.  What I can't figure out is how they coordinated the "hands up" thing so quickly that the other worker is on video doing the hands-up thing before the cops even got the crime scene tape up.  That's pretty fast organization.  

My wigger alarm is chirping... 

#1892 frenchie

frenchie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,467 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

Sharpton: 

Jackson:

Obama / Holder:

More bla bla bla.   Marching?  Forum?   That is talk.  Talk amongst people that dont have a clue.   They need shit done in the trenches.  Get this shit taken care of. 

It's no less than they did in regards to Ferguson; which you deemed sufficient to blame them for the riots...

I take back what I said about you being lazy  -  you obviously put a lot of effort into staying ignorant.

#1893 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:16 PM

Sharpton: 

Jackson:

Obama / Holder:

It's no less than they did in regards to Ferguson; which you deemed sufficient to blame them for the riots...

I take back what I said about you being lazy  -  you obviously put a lot of effort into staying ignorant.

Frenchie you aint too bright.   You made my point.   They blow in for a day,   blow their biggotted horn,  rile people up, then blow out of town.   Nothing solved.

#1894 Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Sol No-Ebola Rosenberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,261 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

Authoritative bloviating. Where have we seen that before?

#1895 frenchie

frenchie

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,467 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

Sharpton: 

Jackson:

Obama / Holder:

Frenchie you aint too bright.   You made my point.   They blow in for a day,   blow their biggotted horn,  rile people up, then blow out of town.   Nothing solved.

Except that wasn't your point, was it? You claimed they caused the unrest in Ferguson, but did nothing about intra-community violence.

If you think folks around here are dumb enough to fall for that blatant a case of moving the goalposts, quit projecting.

#1896 Rockdog

Rockdog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

Its exactly my  point.   They are the ones blowing the race horn all the time.   The blow the black on black crime horn too.   Then run off to make some more money from the white fold they claim are the enemy.    There are no goalposts moving there.

#1897 Mark K

Mark K

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,630 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

Authoritative bloviating. Where have we seen that before?

Doggone it, I regatta an idea I've seen that shit before, somewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users