#1 Editor

Editor

Anarchist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:00 PM

swyc1.jpg

There are many things to be said about this besides the total absurdity of it. This is nothing more than a chickenshit attempt at retaliation for my critique of SWYC. The so-called misconduct is an irrelevant, ginned up accusation from last year (and one that they actually started) and is the basis for this exclusion. Isn't it interesting that if this "misconduct" was such a big deal, why is this the first I've heard of it? This is little more than a personal beef  from one of their members towards me, who shall remain unnamed, but she knows who she is.  

How incredibly petty and unbefitting of a yacht club to stoop this low. Isn't participation meant to be encouraged rather than discouraged? But then again, as part of my original comments about SWYC, what would they know about participation? 

They can reject my entry but have they followed the rules? Chime in.

#2 Just a Skosh

Just a Skosh

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Interests:sailing, backpacking

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

What happened at the after party?

#3 SaylurMaine

SaylurMaine

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

" ginned up accusation from last year"

62829741.jpg

#4 Ajax

Ajax

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,880 posts
  • Interests:It's Obvious!

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

LOL...I have this vision of Scot pulling a "Kanye" move, jumping onto stage and snatching the mic and the trophy out of a guy's hand saying "This is bullshit, I should have won!"

#5 dopo

dopo

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:Member # 535

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

wowza!

I think we need to pull the tapes from last years party.

#6 bloodshot

bloodshot

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
  • Interests:the pointy end of the boat

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:20 PM

giphy.gif

#7 DarthSailor

DarthSailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

Wow, he got flicked.

it happens 

#8 ModernViking

ModernViking

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Cruising
    Racing

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:24 PM

So what supposedly happened?
Without that info, the post is useless

#9 S/V Airlie is Worthless

S/V Airlie is Worthless

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,915 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:25 PM

Rename the boat 

EMF

Get someone else to register it

Show up with an appropriately decorated spinnaker and grab em by the pussy

Move on them like a bitch 

#10 Canal Bottom

Canal Bottom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:29 PM

We should all learn and try to remember we are guests when we visit another club.  We are never "customers".  There is a great difference between a guest, a member, and a customer.  There are also the circumstances where one may be an uninvited  guest and specifically invited guest.  Their club, their rules and their home customs; no different than visiting the home of another as a guest.

Here are some basics for the socially challenged.  Always be nice.  Never allow your presence to interfere with the hosts normal routine. Never ever criticize your host in any way. 

The guest must always be courteous, kind, and pleasant to everyone. 

#11 Ship o' Fools

Ship o' Fools

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

Wow, he got flicked.

Thanks for the laugh.

#12 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,603 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

So you were so out of hand at the party you got banned for an entire YEAR?

WOW - talk about winning the party B) :D :lol:

Do tell!

#13 Copernicat

Copernicat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

Did you explain that when the three sailor chicks flashed you their tits in the hot tub in Ensenada that it wasn't your misconduct? Oh, right, you didn't get a chance to explain anything since this is the first you've heard of it. Seems legit.  <_<

#14 USA 236

USA 236

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

The part where you referred to the "so called" regatta chair was a nice touch.  Taking a tip from your boyfriend Trump?

#15 PeterHuston

PeterHuston

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

Not that I know if Scot cares enough to want to deal with all this, but I'm not sure the letter from SWYC means anything.

It is the SCYA Midwinters.  SCYA issues the NOR.  It's all in the name of SCYA.  It's not really SWYC's regatta, and I'm not sure SWYC, or any club, can reject the entry of any competitor for the SCYA Midwinters.

SWYC might be able to say you can't come on our property, but last I looked they don't own the water.

#16 nolatom

nolatom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

Ed,

Your title is perhaps a tad grandiose?

Beyond that I know nada either way so will stay out of it.

#17 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,377 posts
  • Interests:reminiscing,, and bugging Gouv <;-]

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

...ruin racing?... I doubt.

whodathunk,, they don't enjoy your punk jive.  :o

#18 movable ballast

movable ballast

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:22 PM

Now that's funny. I was drinking with Scot at that party, don't recall "misconduct" any more out of flavor than any other time a group of tequila and beer fueled sailors invade a hotel pool party. Some banter yes, but nothing serious. Being there is only one sporty registered it would have been much less abrasive to tell scooter that his fleet was cancelled.

So yeah, revenge I say!

I get a chuckle out of Scots antics but that does not say that most of SD is sick of his shit either. It's a balance...

#19 bucc5062

bucc5062

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

Yeah, that would help the masses side with you (or at least be titillated).

This whole thing is a sad hoot.  Unless you are a member of the club, why the hell do you care they run this regatta into the ground or water.  It's theirs to kill, not yours and you cite at least 3 other events you can sail in along with how many local regattas.  Me thinks this is just a pissing contest and you have a bigger pot to piss in so they did what the could.  Told you to take you shiny plastic toy and go home.

Calling someone's Momma a Hoe then wondering why you're getting taken off the party list either show a hubris bigger than your dick or a lack of emotional control that truly dude, you may need help with.

#20 Bull City

Bull City

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • Interests:monthly Social Security check, oil painting, martinis

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:31 PM

Sounds like a personal problem, best left off the forum.

#21 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:39 PM

...run outta chickbait....

....only this pathetic clickbait left.    :mellow:

#22 hdglightning

hdglightning

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:51 PM

All clubs essentially need to abide by the RRS and USSailing prescriptions.   That includes following their own NOR and eligibility clauses.  While it is entirely normal to restrict entry, especially to a competitor who may have been say banned from the club (and club events), to do so without formal proceedings would be problematic.  It would allow for discrimination and exclusionary tactics at the individual level...which is in direct violation of US law, USSailing (and ISAF's) regulations, and prob the RRS if we dig into it.

But...with Scot there is always something more to the story that is left unsaid.  Perhaps a jaunt in the coat room with someone, or some argument that in his mind was nothing...yet looked like the food fight from Animal House.  Even so, without some formal action the club would be hard pressed to defend the exclusion from a single race let alone a full year.  I hope he takes a complaint to the regional authority, but I suspect it will die on SA.

#23 RATM

RATM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

SWYC has successfully devalued their own regatta.

Sports are supposed to be two things: Open to all entrants and have rules that make the playing field level. When you are missing either of these things, you have an activity or an exhibition.

#24 us7070

us7070

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

if the OA wants to exclude someone from a regatta, there is no requirement for a hearing first

in the USA the US Sailing prescriptions say they can't do it for an "arbitrary or capricious" reason.., or because of "race, color, religion..." 

the excluded sailor can ask for redress

#25 MR.CLEAN

MR.CLEAN

Anarchist

• Reporters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,307 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:02 PM

I'd like to see this go up the chain, if only to teach the petty folks at US clubs that organizers are not allowed to ban entries at open events without a real reason.  That was actually written into the prescriptions to US Sailing (76.1) after the courts beat the shit out of Charly Cook for depriving Farrah Hall her rights without a hearing.  At the end of the day, if you have a monopoly granted by the USA to run a sport (as US Sailing does with the requirement further filtered down to OAs), you can't be arbitrary or capricious when rejecting entries, and you can't play personal vendetta games.  

#26 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • Interests:cycling, skiing and depressing the competition on the race course

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:02 PM

swyc1.jpg

There are many things to be said about this besides the total absurdity of it. This is nothing more than a chickenshit attempt at retaliation for my critique of SWYC. The so-called misconduct is an irrelevant, ginned up accusation from last year (and one that they actually started) and is the basis for this exclusion. Isn't it interesting that if this "misconduct" was such a big deal, why is this the first I've heard of it? This is little more than a personal beef  from one of their members towards me, who shall remain unnamed, but she knows who she is.  

How incredibly petty and unbefitting of a yacht club to stoop this low. Isn't participation meant to be encouraged rather than discouraged? But then again, as part of my original comments about SWYC, what would they know about participation? 

i guess what goes around, comes around ;)

#27 caneesq

caneesq

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

Not that I know if Scot cares enough to want to deal with all this, but I'm not sure the letter from SWYC means anything.

It is the SCYA Midwinters.  SCYA issues the NOR.  It's all in the name of SCYA.  It's not really SWYC's regatta, and I'm not sure SWYC, or any club, can reject the entry of any competitor for the SCYA Midwinters.

SWYC might be able to say you can't come on our property, but last I looked they don't own the water.

looks like SWYC, is ok:

The organizing authority or the race committee may reject or cancel the entry of a boat or exclude a competitor, subject to rule 76.3, provided it does so before the start of the first race and states the reason for doing so. On request the boat shall promptly be given the reason in writing. The boat may request redress if she considers that the rejection or exclusion is improper.

#28 Hrothgar

Hrothgar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,249 posts
  • Interests:Sailing

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

From way out here in the gentile midwest, it sounds like a classic example of an entitlted fuck getting what he deserves...

Ill probably get flicked but who the fuck cares?

Hrothgar

#29 NorCalLaser

NorCalLaser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

I'd like to see this go up the chain, if only to teach the petty folks at clubs that organizers are not allowed to ban entries at open events without a real reason in the USA.  That was actually written into the prescriptions to US Sailing (76.1) after the courts beat the shit out of Charly Cook for depriving Farrah Hall her rights without a hearing.  At the end of the day, if you have a monopoly granted by the USA to run a sport (as US Sailing does with the requirement further filtered down to OAs), you can't be arbitrary or capricious when rejecting entries, and you can't play personal vendetta games.  

Agreed 100%.  Now go ahead and file for a TRO if you really give a shit.

Scot, please explain what happened at the awards, so this can be put in proper context.

#30 casc27

casc27

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

I'd like to see this go up the chain, if only to teach the petty folks at clubs that organizers are not allowed to ban entries at open events without a real reason in the USA.  That was actually written into the prescriptions to US Sailing (76.1) after the courts beat the shit out of Charly Cook for depriving Farrah Hall her rights without a hearing.  At the end of the day, if you have a monopoly granted by the USA to run a sport (as US Sailing does with the requirement further filtered down to OAs), you can't be arbitrary or capricious when rejecting entries, and you can't play personal vendetta games.  

Have you not been paying attention for the past weeks? Reasons, valid or not, are no longer needed. Furthermore, I do not believe Scott's story. Fake news. Dishonest media. Lies. So sad...Now, did I mention how many electoral college votes I got?

#31 Gutterblack

Gutterblack

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Sorry to hear that you have been rejected, but any yacht club can refuse the entry of any yacht at any event If they feel that your participation is detrimental to their interests. Slamming a club on a public sailing site would be reason enough but it appears there is more history.

Doesnt this happen a lot to you and why go when you are not welcome.

#32 PeterHuston

PeterHuston

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

looks like SWYC, is ok:

The organizing authority or the race committee may reject or cancel the entry of a boat or exclude a competitor, subject to rule 76.3, provided it does so before the start of the first race and states the reason for doing so. On request the boat shall promptly be given the reason in writing. The boat may request redress if she considers that the rejection or exclusion is improper.

Did you miss the part where it is called the SCYA Midwinters, and SCYA is the organizing authority?  SWYC is just the host facility.  The entry is with SCYA not SWYC.

#33 us7070

us7070

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

looks like SWYC, is ok:

Did you miss the part where it is called the SCYA Midwinters, and SCYA is the organizing authority?  SWYC is just the host facility.  The entry is with SCYA not SWYC.

it's interesting...

i looked at the NOR - it doesn't specify an OA - although you might argue it's implicit...

nevertheless, the NOR does appear to say that the "host clubs" also have some authority

#34 glexpress

glexpress

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:23 PM

I don’t know the facts of this instance right, wrong or otherwise.

This will happen as long as yacht clubs exist.  Do yacht clubs do some good things for the sport?  Absolutely.  But there’s always going to be BS yacht club politics.  There’s always going to be those clubs that have an even higher quota of assholes.

All yacht clubs are is glorified marinas where people try to feel self important and flex their political nuts.

That’s life.

Now to get excluded from a race?  Seems like one or more persons really have it in for the ED, right, wrong or indifferent.  SA is a high profile site in sailing, people over the years have become very upset with Clean and/or Ed.  It was only a matter of time before one of these people got themselves a white outfit with stripes on their shoulder.  I guess those outfits give people a sense of greater self importance, warranted or not.

I myself have drawn the ire of a Commodore or two, it sucks, you’ll get over it eventually.

#35 poncho

poncho

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

Skottt, I suggest we all don the "fuck you clown" crew shirts and go to SWYC after the race Sat and order just water

P

#36 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,603 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:58 PM

I hacked into the video cameras.

I think I see the problem:

#37 troof

troof

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

What is the point of post? Ie: to stop other anarchists to enter said event or just to blow off steam? Or legitimize ones heady existence? (either party). Someone said: 'I dont want to be a member of any club that would have me' [sic]. 

Theres always next year. 

Apologies.

Mea culpas

Mediation.

Court action.

For example.

#38 PeterHuston

PeterHuston

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

looks like SWYC, is ok:

it's interesting...

i looked at the NOR - it doesn't specify an OA - although you might argue it's implicit...

nevertheless, the NOR does appear to say that the "host clubs" also have some authority

I don't know where you live or if you have ever run an SCYA regatta.  I was responsible for dealing with SCYA and the Midwinters for many years.  This is absolutely an SCYA regatta, with many host clubs.   For this letter to have any teeth, it should have been either from SCYA, or done jointly by SCYA and SWYC.  It's probably all a moot point anyway, because it seems unlikely they are going to have enough boats for a class, especially with the weather report for the next couple of days.  

Imagine what would happen if we all spent the same amount of time trying to get people to race, instead of dealing with stuff like this.

#39 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,603 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

Ed - if you really care, apply for redress.

#40 armchairadmiral

armchairadmiral

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:sailing racing

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Glexpress has it right. Petty peabrained people who hide behind Committees and resolutions. Normal people would at best front Tempesta (who is probably a PC challenge) and discuss the problem or at least offer him the opportunity to front the committee to give his side. Regattas mostly need yachts and letters like this bring sailing into disrepute far more than anything Tempesta has done. More likely its retribution for the Sailing Anarchy website......for which the sailing community should be grateful. Consider the BS that got swept under the carpet before SA

#41 Pro looper

Pro looper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

really no surprise, you make enemies at every turn and then bitch about THEM.... Grow up

#42 mycsailor.com

mycsailor.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:02 PM

When someone makes such a protest with essentially no details they are probably guilty as sin....I would ban you too, you orange bunged ass!!

#43 Rob Zabukovec

Rob Zabukovec

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Multihulls, especially Proas

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:03 PM

Regardless of what your behaviour was last regatta, or any others previously, if you haven't ever received any formal warnings verbal or written from the the yacht club, that is in itself poor form. It should have been done at or straight after the regatta concerned.

And to apparently not inform you until it is too late to resolve any issues before this year's event, looks like a calculated move to ensure your no show.

If you know what it is all about, start apologising and grovelling now in the hope that they will allow you to enter next year. You should have sought to resolve this quietly and privately, before going public and the tone of your front page story doesn't help either.

#44 mycsailor.com

mycsailor.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

Sorry to hear that you have been rejected, but any yacht club can refuse the entry of any yacht at any event If they feel that your participation is detrimental to their interests. Slamming a club on a public sailing site would be reason enough but it appears there is more history.

Doesnt this happen a lot to you and why go when you are not welcome.

Touchee!

#45 RATM

RATM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Hey Ed,

Well it looks like they followed the rules. Reasons in writing and all that.

Be very careful how far you want to take this. Take it too far and SWYC is likely to produce evidence that makes you look pretty bad. Maybe you'll end up in real court, with real consequences. The kind that won't let you live within X distance from a school

#46 caneesq

caneesq

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

looks like SWYC, is ok:

I didn't miss it.  No need to be snotty.  The rule also includes "or the race committee."  The letter is signed by the commodore and "sail fleet chairman."  Looks like all the right authority is there

#47 Random People

Random People

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:10 PM

Letter has been posted for over four hours and Mr. Block has dipped into the thread; no answer forthcoming on what the offending conduct may have been.  So, I'd guess its never going to be squarely addressed.

And in the related front page item, the term "retarded" is used... can't we do a little better than that?  That is pretty hurtful to some people and there are all sorts of slurs that could be used instead.

#48 caneesq

caneesq

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:14 PM

Hey Ed,

Well it looks like they followed the rules. Reasons in writing and all that.

Be very careful how far you want to take this. Take it too far and SWYC is likely to produce evidence that makes you look pretty bad. Maybe you'll end up in real court, with real consequences. The kind that won't let you live within X distance from a school

nah, the last lawsuit worked out great for Tempesta, Clean, and SA.  Not like they took it on the chin, paid, and issued an apology to Myers.

#49 couchsurfer

couchsurfer

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,377 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:21 PM

...........And in the related front page item, the term "retarded" is used... can't we do a little better than that?  That is pretty hurtful to some people and there are all sorts of slurs that could be used instead.

.....stupid is,  as stupid does.   :mellow:

#50 PeterHuston

PeterHuston

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

looks like SWYC, is ok:

I didn't miss it.  No need to be snotty.  The rule also includes "or the race committee."  The letter is signed by the commodore and "sail fleet chairman."  Looks like all the right authority is there

If this was to become an issue, eventually the US Sailing Prescriptions would have to be used.  Then we'd be talking about "arbitrary or capricious".

After rule 76.1 add

US Sailing prescribes that an organizing authority or race committee shall not reject or cancel the entry of a boat or exclude a competitor eligible under the notice of race and sailing instructions for an arbitrary or capricious reason or for reason of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or age. 

http://www.ussailing...l 10.4.2016.pdf

#51 duncan (the other one)

duncan (the other one)

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

I dunno - why don't you work out that shit yourself and do something about it if you feel so butt-hurt.

.. and maybe stop being a dick to host clubs and their committees.

#52 NorCalLaser

NorCalLaser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

anyone else find it a little odd that Ed asks us to chime in, yet has not told us what happened at the awards ceremony?

#53 caneesq

caneesq

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:39 PM

anyone else find it a little odd that Ed asks us to chime in, yet has not told us what happened at the awards ceremony?

Subjectively, no.  It is exactly what I'd expect.

#54 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

Makin' friends wherever we go...

This letter diminishes the sport and certainly does seem capricious - better (given the timing) -- If they said they disagreed with the point of the original story and told him they'd rather he fucked off, it would be less of an affront.

But to BAN him from the event,  based on something after the racing was over,  LAST YEAR is Chickenshit to a very high degree.

Our Sport.   What a Laugh.  Nobody won here except JetSki salesmen.

#55 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

Makin' friends wherever we go...

This letter diminishes the sport and certainly does seem capricious - better (given the timing) they said they disagreed with the point of the original story and told him they'd rather he fucked off.

But to BAN him from the event,  based on something after the racing was over,  LAST YEAR is Chickenshit to a very high degree.

Our Sport.   What a Laugh.  Nobody won here except JetSki salesmen.

Maybe even the bike shop salesman

#56 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Yeah,  the more time I spent at the YC the past few years the more I liked my motorcycle.

#57 rmgeis

rmgeis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Sailing golf hockey Building things

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:55 PM

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing”
Legendary sailor Paul Elvstrom 1928 - 2016

#58 jesposito

jesposito

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:13 PM

Yeah,  the more time I spent at the YC the past few years the more I liked my motorcycle.

That kind of bike too!

I was talking about cycling

#59 Glenn McCarthy

Glenn McCarthy

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

Guess what?  The time limit that applies in protests, also applies to redress.  From the time you read that letter, you had 2 hours to file your redress.  Time's up.  This issue is dead.

#60 LionessRacing

LionessRacing

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • Interests:club racing, navigation,

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Perhaps ratings need to be adjusted for an Ego/Sense ratio.

It's one thing to cavort and cavil, becoming persona non grata, it's another to publicize it and ask for endorsement. 

#61 usa7776

usa7776

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

Hmm, you berate the people who are running the event, berate the PHRF sailors that don't want to race against a sport boat that planes when their boats don't, making the rating system pretty much worthless when the breeze is up if there are any significant downwind legs and wonder why you are not welcomed w open arms? 

Maybe what they did was wrong by the rules, maybe you will get reinstated, maybe the conduct issue they mentioned was BS, maybe its not.

When you peel it all back your behavior was the driver of this.

Be a man, apologize for being rude.

#62 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

ah this brings back fond memories of how a special interest group and the organizers of an event rejected my entry for posting on SA and then in the same breath, tried to black mail me into printing a retraction so i could join.  you just got luv those "God's Gift to the Sport of Sailing" narcissists who run, sorry, i mean, ruin our sport. 

#63 Parma

Parma

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:44 PM

First, I'm pretty sure as SCYA would back SWYC on their decision.

Second, in addition to the Midwinters SWYC also runs the 4 race Cabrillo series, the Arden Cup, the Little Ensenada and is co-sponsor of the Oceanside/San Diego race weekend. etc.

SWYC provides serious support to other clubs, other races and other series as well and for the life of me I just can't conceive that they would have just banned scooter for no good reason....so roll the tape!

#64 gullwinkle

gullwinkle

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Going to bull fights on acid.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:58 PM

That kind of bike too!

I was talking about cycling

You pedal and drive?

#65 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:58 PM

I dunno, Parma - IF they were so offended by something The Ed did LAST YEAR,  shouldn't they have said something about it then ?

What's the statue of limitations for post-race party antics ?   Doesn't " What happens at the Party, Stay at the Party ? "

It's one thing to tell someone: " Due to your obnoxious manners you aren't welcome in our clubhouse. "   - it's entirely another to ban someone from competition due to them expressing their opinion.   What's next ?   Banning someone for having a muslim on the crew ?

Or,  in this Strange New World of the Trumpster,  are we no longer allowed to say:

"Well.....that's just like....I mean....YOUR OPINION,  Man..."

#66 DtM

DtM

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

Ed is behaving a little like his "hero" Trump

#67 Mylar

Mylar

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:27 AM

Fake News

#68 sunseeker

sunseeker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:43 AM

Fake regatta. So there.

#69 Sailabout

Sailabout

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts
  • Interests:Engines

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

change the name of your boat and your in!

#70 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts
  • Location:I'm in Sunny..-. Warm..& ..Dry San Diego . and your not :-)
  • Interests:Prime + 1 3/4

COUGARS COUGARS & More COUGARS

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

swyc1.jpg

Pretty Bad when @ an after party you get yer BOAT Banned for a year

Not like they said "And any other Boat you might Own

Doesn't mention the Ed not being welcome to the after parties

OR racing the Melges 40 that's been ordered

Or racing on any other Boat

Oar Deed I Miss Sumpin ???

#71 Boo-Yah

Boo-Yah

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • Interests:Offshore and Star Boats

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:14 AM

When called out for being and unwelcome asshole.  Sometimes the "What the fuck is your problem" defense does not work for everyone involved.  The WTFIYP defense is known to fail when wives and daughters are nearby. 

#72 Will 1073

Will 1073

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:19 AM

Blame the Russians, Ed.

#73 Stiffler's Mom

Stiffler's Mom

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Interests:Fuck you you nosy bastard...

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

Definitely for another printing of the clown shirts.... great regatta apparel

#74 Parma

Parma

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:30 AM

I dunno, Parma - IF they were so offended by something The Ed did LAST YEAR,  shouldn't they have said something about it then ? more like 3 1/2 months ago

It's one thing to tell someone: " Due to your obnoxious manners you aren't welcome in our clubhouse. "   - it's entirely another to ban someone from competition due to them expressing their opinion.   What's next ?   Banning someone for having a muslim on the crew ?
so far as I can see they are not banning him for expressing his opinion; thats a total red herring on your part. And the thing about possibly banning someone for being a Muslim is just more hypothetical BS ( and would be specifically barred by 76.1 anyway)

#75 The Ventuckian

The Ventuckian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:37 AM

I dunno, Parma - IF they were so offended by something The Ed did LAST YEAR,  shouldn't they have said something about it then ?

Let me say, Scot has a way of getting under your skin. He could have worked behind the scenes and helped, (maybe he did). But thisw ranting does nothing.

Let me be the first to say. SWYC is the first and only Yacht Club (in California) to host the  US Sailing Disabled Championships.

With all the money in So Cal and the fact that the Newport area put 1/4 Mil into the Nick Scandone Paralympic Campaign and have not supported the National  Disabled Sailing effort at all (to my knowledge), I'd say that SWYC had put their best foot forward.

Fuck Scot, he is a weenie.

#76 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:39 AM

Holy fuck! this must be stamped out now. If every club starts banning people for being a dick at the after party I am fucked. Ed move the boat down here to Aus. You can get as loose as you like at our piss ups.

#77 Hitchhiker

Hitchhiker

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:12 AM

I dunno - why don't you work out that shit yourself and do something about it if you feel so butt-hurt.

.. and maybe stop being a dick to host clubs and their committees.

This....

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing”
Legendary sailor Paul Elvstrom 1928 - 2016

And sooo this..........

#78 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:20 AM

Parma - I don't know if the "incident in question" happened last year, last month,  or whenever - HOWEVER it sure seems like a coincidence that they gave him The Flick after his story here.

If the ban was due to some event at a party,   why'd they wait 3 months,  or whatever ?

If the ban was due to what he SAID in the story,  does that seem right to you ?  Please leave your First amendment at the door - it seems capricious - like banning him for having crewmember they didn't approve of,  like Jews or something.

#79 Great Red Shark

Great Red Shark

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,495 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:21 AM

But Jguy - there IS a Rule 69 protocol and it's not just banning somebody without a hearing.  Understand ?

#80 A Class Sailor

A Class Sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:21 AM

Yes, the Editor can be a dick and get under people's skin, but this is wrong on so many levels. i thought you Americans were particular about due process.If somebody behaves badly at an event, you do not wait for 4 months and until they enter another race to raise the issue. Surely it is also wrong to ban somebody without them having some notice and a chance to defend themselves. It seems that from the above, at least one witness is saying nothing untoward happened. I would also suggest that behavior that would lead to a 1 year ban has to be pretty extreme yet nobody on here seems to have heard about this. Seems strange to me.

In the end, it comes down to a simple thing. Even arseholes have rights and however much you don't like the person and believe in karma, if you don't stick up for those rights what happens next is that the same thing happens to non arseholes. If due process had been followed, Scott would have had nothing to complain about.

#81 Parma

Parma

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:30 AM

If the ban was due to what he SAID in the story,  does that seem right to you ?  Please leave your First amendment at the door - it seems capricious - like banning him for having crewmember they didn't approve of,  like Jews or something.

You keep implying that Scott was perhaps only banned for expressing his opinion, which I don't know is the case or not.

And there is absolutely nothing analogous or relevant to religion here, you are the only one bringing that up.

#82 The Ventuckian

The Ventuckian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:31 AM

Yes, the Editor can be a dick and get under people's skin, but this is wrong on so many levels. i thought you Americans were particular about due process.If somebody behaves badly at an event, you do not wait for 4 months and until they enter another race to raise the issue. Surely it is also wrong to ban somebody without them having some notice and a chance to defend themselves. It seems that from the above, at least one witness is saying nothing untoward happened. I would also suggest that behavior that would lead to a 1 year ban has to be pretty extreme yet nobody on here seems to have heard about this. Seems strange to me.

In the end, it comes down to a simple thing. Even arseholes have rights and however much you don't like the person and believe in karma, if you don't stick up for those rights what happens next is that the same thing happens to non arseholes. If due process had been followed, Scott would have had nothing to complain about.

I agree, I never said what SWYC did was right or wrong. In fact I hope Scot has enough balls to that it to the next level.

This needs exposure at every level.

But, it is always better in the community to work it out rather than take it to an international forum.

Some love the internet for it's anonymity and .......................................

#83 The Ventuckian

The Ventuckian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:33 AM

Holy fuck! this must be stamped out now. If every club starts banning people for being a dick at the after party I am fucked. Ed move the boat down here to Aus. You can get as loose as you like at our piss ups.

I hear ya, I've already pissed off a few life members (they no longer pay dues)  up here at Ventucky YC.

#84 SCANAS

SCANAS

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts
  • Interests:Water and Mud

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:39 AM

If you dIdnt want the Ed. to come, than this was well executed by the YC.

The planing boat excuse earlier is FOS though. Planing boats have been around PHRF forever.

#85 Cruisin Loser

Cruisin Loser

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,146 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Skiing, Rock Climbing, Palindromic Prime Numbers, Blues Guitar, and the most fascinating person on earth - my Wife.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:59 AM

I dont know the facts of this instance right, wrong or otherwise.

This will happen as long as yacht clubs exist.  Do yacht clubs do some good things for the sport?  Absolutely.  But theres always going to be BS yacht club politics.  Theres always going to be those clubs that have an even higher quota of assholes.
All yacht clubs are is glorified marinas where people try to feel self important and flex their political nuts.
Thats life.

Horseshit, many great clubs have no slips at all, the members and officers volunteer out of a sincere love for the sport, sponsoring community sailing classes for kids, youth regattas, sponsoring major race series. Great people doing hard work. Ever work on the organizing committee for a major regatta or ocean race? Its eye opening how much work is involved. These people do it for free, out of love for the sport.

Is it too much to ask for gentlemanly behavior when you are a guest at their club, where their wives and kids may be? You can laugh, drink, have fun, but also be respectful.

I don't know the Ed, but he comes across as a twatwaffle, perhaps he should reflect on his past behavior and offer sincere apologies, or perhaps try to actually help. Try to be the guest who, after the event, the members of the host club are saying "he'd be a great member of our club", instead of "fuck, I hope that shitmitten stays gone".

#86 Timmy Time

Timmy Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:21 AM

We should all learn and try to remember we are guests when we visit another club.  We are never "customers".  There is a great difference between a guest, a member, and a customer.  There are also the circumstances where one may be an uninvited  guest and specifically invited guest.  Their club, their rules and their home customs; no different than visiting the home of another as a guest.

Here are some basics for the socially challenged.  Always be nice.  Never allow your presence to interfere with the hosts normal routine. Never ever criticize your host in any way. 

The guest must always be courteous, kind, and pleasant to everyone. 

Actually, we're both. I am a guest, making use of the club's facilities that you've very kindly made available to me.

But if as a club you provide those facilities (marks, moorings, start boats and race officials) to me as part of a regatta you're organising and you're making me pay an entry fee to attend that regatta... well, you're now selling me a good or service, so I'm your customer.

Oh, you want me to buy tickets to your crew party? Customer.

And buy drinks from your bar? Customer again.

#87 Will 1073

Will 1073

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:30 AM

Timmy, most regattas function off of volunteers and at a loss.

#88 The Ventuckian

The Ventuckian

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:42 AM

I'd like to see this go up the chain, if only to teach the petty folks at US clubs that organizers are not allowed to ban entries at open events without a real reason.  That was actually written into the prescriptions to US Sailing (76.1) after the courts beat the shit out of Charly Cook for depriving Farrah Hall her rights without a hearing.  At the end of the day, if you have a monopoly granted by the USA to run a sport (as US Sailing does with the requirement further filtered down to OAs), you can't be arbitrary or capricious when rejecting entries, and you can't play personal vendetta games.  

looks like SWYC, is ok:

Interesting thought, but the SCYA Mid Winters is a bunch of regattas from  SD to SB and Scot is not banned from any of the other regattas. He is only not welcome at the one hosted by SWYC. This could be interesting.

Scot is more than welcome up here in the SB Channel if he can get his shit together. Sat forecast is 15 to 20. Sunday looks like an awesome sailing day 5 to 8.

Scot you do have a trailer for your trailer-able boat??

If you want to enter here is the link http://www.regattane...com/event/13800

Agreed 100%.  Now go ahead and file for a TRO if you really give a shit.

Scot, please explain what happened at the awards, so this can be put in proper context.

We need both sides of the story.

SCYA grants permission to Clubs to host the regional event, after that, they are a non participant.

Maybe Next year SAYC will host the Mid Winters through a proxy club??

#89 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:45 AM

I dont know the facts of this instance right, wrong or otherwise.

This will happen as long as yacht clubs exist.  Do yacht clubs do some good things for the sport?  Absolutely.  But theres always going to be BS yacht club politics.  Theres always going to be those clubs that have an even higher quota of assholes.
Thats life.

Horseshit, many great clubs have no slips at all, the members and officers volunteer out of a sincere love for the sport, sponsoring community sailing classes for kids, youth regattas, sponsoring major race series. Great people doing hard work. Ever work on the organizing committee for a major regatta or ocean race? Its eye opening how much work is involved. These people do it for free, out of love for the sport.

Is it too much to ask for gentlemanly behavior when you are a guest at their club, where their wives and kids may be? You can laugh, drink, have fun, but also be respectful.

I don't know the Ed, but he comes across as a twatwaffle, perhaps he should reflect on his past behavior and offer sincere apologies, or perhaps try to actually help. Try to be the guest who, after the event, the members of the host club are saying "he'd be a great member of our club", instead of "fuck, I hope that shitmitten stays gone".

Many Many Good People Volunteer/Work Hard for The Love of the Sport

Whey TOO Many others are just Power Tripping Control Freaks who elbow their way in to promote their personal Business

The latter often run off the former

Not sayin that has anything to do with this situation that only a few know about and no one is talking about - Jus Sayin

So anyone know where said after party was held ? Bar in Enchilada / @ SW ????

I'm Not comfortable with taking my ass to MEX

Is a Drinkin Party in Mex a good place to take yer Wife & Kidz ??

Do we know what country this after party and un-said shenanigans took place in

This is the Perfect SA Thread Topic = No Facts to go on BUT everyone has enough opinion to have made up their mind

carry on

#90 Rawhide

Rawhide

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:46 AM

Most clubs make money of regatta's. the entry covers the running costs and profit comes from bar and food sales. throw in a bit of sponsorship as well and you have to work hard to loose money.

#91 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:47 AM

hard to lose w little $6 drinkies w/o umbrella

#92 DA-WOODY

DA-WOODY

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,187 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

We need both sides of the story.

We migh be able to get by with one Full side of the story 

we can make up the rest

#93 buck

buck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:58 AM

Twatwaffle and shitmitten are new for me. Thank you..

#94 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:29 AM

if this were just another club race for it's members, then they can put it in their NOR and SI that the Editor is not eligible.  now, i understand that the regatta in question is of National Status?  in that case, the organizer are now governed by the Rules of Sailing.  they must in writing produce evidence of bad behavior such as cheating or truly offensive personal behavior along with the intent to dismiss the said party from their regatta. 

i know something about this since it was i, who lobbied ISAF and got this section of the rules changed fifteen some odd years ago when organizer did not have to have evidence and just arbitrarily keep someone from competing.  

so as i see it.  unless there is real proof on the part of the organizer, file a rule 69 against them.  SA is not the sport of sailing.  it is just a social website.  and you are untitled to say what you want, politely at best.  but this can not be held against you and used as a bases for kicking you out of a regatta like they tried with me back in 2010.  and like here, They Are Using the Sport of Sailing by siting rule 76.1 for personal reasons and bring the sport in to disrepute. 

#95 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:36 AM

When one refers to a Club official as a C-NT when not happy about the race, one deserves what he gets.   Lucky they didn't opt for a Rule 69 on this.   My source on this is solid.

Yes there is nothing more reliable than an anonymous person claiming their source is solid.

#96 Life Buoy 15

Life Buoy 15

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

Most clubs make money of regatta's. the entry covers the running costs and profit comes from bar and food sales. throw in a bit of sponsorship as well and you have to work hard to loose money.

This. yes some small clubs with little local regattas might but large yacht regattas are a part of the business now.

#97 George Hackett

George Hackett

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:43 AM

When one refers to a Club official as a C-NT when not happy about the race, one deserves what he gets.   Lucky they didn't opt for a Rule 69 on this.   My source on this is solid.

Yes there is nothing more reliable than an anonymous person claiming their source is solid.

and this site is 99% source solid

#98 thumper

thumper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Interests:Classboats, Sport Boats, Innovation, Cruising

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:38 AM

go find something better to do than a 10 boat regatta. Tow Anarchy up to LA for a real race or start another sportboat only Regatta on the same weekend

#99 sumpin

sumpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:scallop mining and rudder fairing
    stair falling book cover mending

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

d

swyc1.jpg

Pretty Bad when @ an after party you get yer BOAT Banned for a year

Not like they said "And any other Boat you might Own

Doesn't mention the Ed not being welcome to the after parties

OR racing the Melges 40 that's been ordered

Or racing on any other Boat

Oar Deed I Miss Sumpin ???

don't drag my name thru this mess. i've never caused any problems at the party, it was always my mates, i was just an observer. my sleeping bag was lost when chart house became fiddlers. i think it's near the hedges at humphries (front stage) now, nor nearly as peaceful but I don't drink as much, today

#100 Franklins Tower

Franklins Tower

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Interests:Well I have to include sailing as one of my interests.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:27 PM

See avatar!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users