briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Interests:sailing sometimes

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:14 AM

Attached File  image001.jpg   42K   234 downloads

Well this is it - Daniels agony aunt column please post any requests for electrical advice, cruising tips etc

Daniel
I do like the grammar lessons, Its always good for a creton to pass on his vast experience with the English language

#2 mookiesurfs

mookiesurfs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Sabre 38, k/cb, S2 7.9

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:19 AM

Er, that would be cretin. :rolleyes:

#3 Maddog

Maddog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:20 AM

You MotherFucker - We drove him off and beat him till he faked his own suicide and you start a thread provoking him to come back?

Unbelievable! If the fucker comes back, I'm giving him your address and phone #.

I'm off to the store for Bourbon.

#4 au prčs

au prčs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:er...sailing?

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:39 AM

You MotherFucker - We drove him off and beat him till he faked his own suicide and you start a thread provoking him to come back?

Unbelievable! If the fucker comes back, I'm giving him your address and phone #.

I'm off to the store for Bourbon.

He'll come back no matter what. You guys "drove him off and beat him" to fake suicide and he STILL showed up asking about sewing machines.
DT is here to stay boys.

Attached File  68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif   2.85K   11 downloads

#5 Weyalan

Weyalan

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:47 AM

"creton"? - cretin or crouton both work!

#6 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:19 AM

Er, that would be cretin. :rolleyes:

not if your the "agony aunt"

I'm off to the store for Bourbon

He's been back for a while, he just has his digs through his blog because he gets to pretend he's in control,
so this is bringing it all together in one comedy channel.

#7 Hike, Bitches!

Hike, Bitches!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:24 AM

Stop it people...really. <_<

#8 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:28 AM

Just don't read it!!!

For those that want to play his game don't forget to copy his postings as he's deleting after you take the bait.

#9 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts
  • Interests:Hallberg-Rassy 53 "Evenstar"

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:29 AM

Better here than in a real thread.

Dan NEEDS to be kept in his own corner.

Posted Image

#10 Ishmael

Ishmael

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,325 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

OK, that's the last of this thread I'm reading.

#11 Boomberries

Boomberries

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • Interests:Offshore and coastal sailing and racing. Classic wooden boats.

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:15 AM

Hey, come on you guys.... puleeeeeaze. You are sullying the "Cruising Anarchy" Forum by repeatedly regurgitating up this dt crap.

Can you take it over to GA or start a new "Off His Meds" Anarchy... take it anywhere but here. Most of us come here to CA to escape the rubbish that pervades some of the other forums.

Thank you
BB

#12 au prčs

au prčs

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:er...sailing?

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:36 AM

oh now, I didn't realise this was in CA! (I just look at whatever comes up in the "view new posts" area). That's reprehensible! The folks at CA are very nice and don't deserve to have to deal with the shit-fights of SA.
Take it to GA, mate.

#13 sculpin

sculpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, Beer, and power tools.

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:39 AM

OK, so I admit guilt, I fell off the wagon the other day and poured virtual acid in my eyes reading DT's crap, but please! There must be something better to do than this 'til the next leg of the VOR online game starts!!! Stop the madness!!! Get a new hobby! Go buy a cat! Take up knitting! Learn Esperanto!

My 4 yr old son has a new verbal thing, he'll propose something, and then end it thusly:

I promise to stop poking at DT if you do. Deal!?!?!

#14 Hike, Bitches!

Hike, Bitches!

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:49 AM

Hey, come on you guys.... puleeeeeaze. You are sullying the "Cruising Anarchy" Forum by repeatedly regurgitating up this dt crap.

Can you take it over to GA or start a new "Off His Meds" Anarchy... take it anywhere but here. Most of us come here to CA to escape the rubbish that pervades some of the other forums.

Thank you
BB

you tell 'em Boom Boom!! :wub:

#15 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:16 AM

If you don't want to play with him don't read the topic, but if you are a follower of Daniel's you can get great pleasure in whatching the live time updates to his blog. We are on to about his third change of subject to we've had the VMG already today I think we're up to hanibal lecter at the moment also make sure you put in a couple of spelling / grammar mistakes it really gets his "keyboard bashing" going

#16 WHL

WHL

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,690 posts
  • Interests:Offshore, Star, Farr 30, R Boat racing, and gunkholing in classic daysailers

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:45 AM

If you're bored or a masochist and need to see his crap, please go ahead and read it over there. Why let anyone know here??? Nobody gives a damn and if you need to share your experiences with him, as BoomBoom said, please take it elsewhere.

#17 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:36 AM

If you're bored or a masochist and need to see his crap, please go ahead and read it over there. Why let anyone know here??? Nobody gives a damn and if you need to share your experiences with him, as BoomBoom said, please take it elsewhere.

just ignore this thread its clearly titled

Because its people here that he's talking about, It is the people here that he is reporting to the police.

If you don't see the humour in the fact that he is currently comparing himself to hanibal lecter don't read any further. The comparison to lecter is a good one they are both fictional except that one of them is really psychotic.

#18 Moonduster

Moonduster

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:49 AM

NO WAY ... he faked his own suicide? What a shame ... I always knew he was a fuckin' faker ... what a dick wad.

I've been too busy having fun on the water ... can some one point me to where he started to lose the plot even moreso than in the past and the suicide became nearly evident? If I have time, I'll check it out before I leave the dock to watch the LVPS in the AM.

Thanks ... I can hardly wait!!!!

#19 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

MoonDuster

most of his history is here http://thelakes.ca/dt/

Daniel do you want to play batteries with the boys?
look after your tongue you don't want it swelling up , Oh it can't apply to you your not a sailor.

Have a nice weekend sailing, we'll be out this weekend as well,

#20 Glitter In The Eye

Glitter In The Eye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

are there cliff notes? can someone tell me what is going on? i love crazy people!!!

#21 C Koch

C Koch

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts
  • Interests:Sailing & skiing, depending on the season

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:30 PM

Waffles and coffee and milkshakes... oh my! Sounded like he was off his meds again.

And how come he posts briar's comments and not mine? Shoot, I even went to the trouble of posting them in Swedish!

Off skiing... I'm sure the snow will be just bodacious!

#22 Digital Vibrations

Digital Vibrations

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:33 PM

What is it with all these HR owners and their obsession with waffles and coffee... huh?

#23 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

are there cliff notes? can someone tell me what is going on? i love crazy people!!!

You've definitely come to the right spot with the Doublereef blog it you are looking for bug-eyed fire breathing batshit crazy.

Cliff notes are...tough...search for some of the following user names...follow the trail of carnage.

Daniel Taylor
D_T
Dr. Electron
Salty Waters

He mostly contained himself to threads he started, but he was prone to pop up in thread mentioning electricity, radios (particularly SSB), Radar, or electronics.

Also check out the link to The Lakes - that is the official Archives of Insanity. Mr. Taylor's blog would frequently undergo several evolutions per day, especially when he's banned from here. Sort of a cycle during the week until his wife would get a chance to slip him his meds in his OJ on the weekends.

You will see reference to a Parody Blog, which is a parody of DT's...when you come across that send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. Best to check out the Archives of Insanity first though, or the parody will not be nearly as funny.

SWEDEN! SWEDEN! SWEDEN!

#24 Glitter In The Eye

Glitter In The Eye

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

You've definitely come to the right spot with the Doublereef blog it you are looking for bug-eyed fire breathing batshit crazy.

Cliff notes are...tough...search for some of the following user names...follow the trail of carnage.

Daniel Taylor
D_T
Dr. Electron
Salty Waters

He mostly contained himself to threads he started, but he was prone to pop up in thread mentioning electricity, radios (particularly SSB), Radar, or electronics.

Also check out the link to The Lakes - that is the official Archives of Insanity. Mr. Taylor's blog would frequently undergo several evolutions per day, especially when he's banned from here. Sort of a cycle during the week until his wife would get a chance to slip him his meds in his OJ on the weekends.

You will see reference to a Parody Blog, which is a parody of DT's...when you come across that send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. Best to check out the Archives of Insanity first though, or the parody will not be nearly as funny.

SWEDEN! SWEDEN! SWEDEN!

I do have a 4 hour train ride to NYC in the morning. I will do my research.

#25 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

I hate you BJ, really I do.

So I wandered over to Dan's place, just to see what all the hullabaloo was about.
Do sailors really wear loafers?
For that matter do sailors even use Raymarine crap?
Is West Marine really the best place to buy batteries?
What is up with all the talk about"B" rate cable TV shows?
Wasn't Silence of the Lambs like a decade ago?
Are you really sailing if you sit forward of the helm pushing buttons on your instrument panel?
And didn't DoubleReef move to worldpress like two months ago?

I think Briarptd is right though - if we restrict all DT sightings and commentary to this one thread than it will keep rest clean.

I assume your questions are rhetorical...

#26 Soņadora

Soņadora

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

must

resist

posting....

#27 Soņadora

Soņadora

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

damn...failed again :(

Posted Image

#28 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

must

resist

posting....

Posted Image

#29 sculpin

sculpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

Hey - since he's asking for questions about batteries, maybe he could post a schematic of his battery system! Wow, that would be something.

Boy, I can't wait 'til the next VOR leg so I have something better to distract me...

#30 Maddog

Maddog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:41 PM

Hey - since he's asking for questions about batteries, maybe he could post a schematic of his battery system! Wow, that would be something.

Boy, I can't wait 'til the next VOR leg so I have something better to distract me...

Ahhhh!!!! Fucking Fuck, Fucked Up MotherFuckers! He will post his schematic before any more talk of battery systems will continue! I need more Jack Daniels!

#31 Whisper

Whisper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:06 AM

I think I just threw up in my mouth, a little.

#32 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:59 AM

Attached File  image001.jpg   42K   234 downloads

Well this is it - Daniels agony aunt column please post any requests for electrical advice, cruising tips etc

Daniel
I do like the grammar lessons, Its always good for a creton to pass on his vast experience with the English language

Damn your eyes, I was all the way to the eleventh step, and I had to look...he is rather snarky this time.
Did anyone happen to save his Feynman fantasy? A true classic. Now I have to "Stay tuned"

#33 sailSAK

sailSAK

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:33 PM

Fucking assholes. Inspired me to visit the blog-which-shall-not be-mentioned and now I am anxiously waiting for DT to answer this question. Why, of why did the shorepower inlet catch fire? Must know! Was it sabotage?

I'll start -

a sailor writes that their Marinco 30-amp socket/plug assembly went up in smoke, without tripping the 30-amp breaker. the entire assembly was burnt, charred black, and it was quite fortunate that it did not ignite.

so what exactly happened, and is there a solution?

And WTF is this?
Posted Image

#34 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:15 PM

Since this is a dumping thread, and I'm bored, I'll post an important link for all the noobs here. It's a cruising log, so it's on topic for CA.

http://www.eskimo.co...to/murrelet.htm

(note to danni-boy - this is how it's done - a "true believer" wackjob, and not a whining egotist liar.)

#35 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:42 AM

Since this is a dumping thread, and I'm bored, I'll post an important link for all the noobs here. It's a cruising log, so it's on topic for CA.

(note to danni-boy - this is how it's done - a "true believer" wackjob, and not a whining egotist liar.)

Here's another role model for you, http://forums.sailin...showtopic=82175 Spork is dogged and persistent in proving his point, in a Rainman kind of way. :rolleyes:

#36 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:27 AM

however, as you have seen .. your own fold can quickly turn against you as they have done. you've swallowed your tongue .. and it wasn't much of a challenge at all.

Daniel

my tongue is fine, certainly seems that yours did a fair bit of flapping before you went sailing, see you managed to write 8 comments to your blog. Not overly creative just more of those atttacks against people that you say you don't do.

So you've had a weekend sailing so now you can continue your discussion on your charging system.The fact that you can use a knife to trim back insulation on a battery cable is nice to know. But anybody new to cruising that you think you are helping - that doesn't know how to trim insulation shouldn't be playing with batteries and alternators. Accept it as given that we can trim battery cable insulation and use heat shrink and anybody that doesn't shouldn't be touching their batteries.

800 amphour of batteries what size alternator are you charging with, lets get to the real stuff and issues that you claim to have resolved.

#37 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:36 AM

lets get to the real stuff and issues that you claim to have resolved.

he actually was, but the silly plonker took it away, he was going to give an explanification on what Ohm's law was all about, millions of 'lectronic savvy seekers were bodaceiously staying tooned for that one, starting with one of the best lines ever to get yourself ridiculised as a teacher :"hi, I'm an electron and I come from a chemical world" whoa bundy !

#38 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:43 PM

Man, he is definitely off in the "Here be Monsters" part of the map.

Posted Image

#39 Maddog

Maddog

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,580 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:12 PM

God damn it! I can't take much more! Bevmo is out of whiskey and you fucks keep poking the dog. I will not make it through to this evening. Fuckers!

#40 Jon Eisberg

Jon Eisberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,994 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:26 PM

800 amphour of batteries what size alternator are you charging with, lets get to the real stuff and issues that you claim to have resolved.

Yup, that sure is a lot of electrical testosterone for a 42-footer without any other means of recharging besides an alternator, should he ever dare to cut the marina umbilical cord... And, conventional wisdom says he needs a 200 amp alternator, minimum...

He once claimed that he and Miss Oregon spent something like 250 “contiguous” days per year at anchor. We all know that’s bullshit – at least presently – but if true, how do you suppose he would be keeping that bank topped up once beyond the reach of his shore cord? He's never made any mention of a generator on SEQUEL. There’s no wind generator - although his ketch-rig is eminently suitable for the fitting of one - and we all know his self-articulating solar array is as much of a fantasy as the New-Boat being built in Sweden. He’s never mentioned using anything like a towing generator, so one must presume he’s completely dependent on his alternator for keeping his battery bank up once he leaves the dock… That’s fine for his weekend putterings about the archipelago, of course… but, if our circumnavigateur-next-year ever does manage to ever venture beyond marina-hopping, or motoring from one anchorage to the next, that poor Volvo of his is gonna be seeing a LOT of running time… No wonder he always seems to be doing another valve-adjustment with the same frequency he goes about replacing head-hoses… LOL!

Oh, well, perhaps it was all explained in his Private Primer for Voyaging to Hawaii on the now-vanished zensailing.blog... Damn, what a shame such a wealth of cruising knowledge has disappeared into cyberspace. Hell, the world may not have seen a similar loss since the burning of the library in Alexandria, in 48 BC...

OK, as dt has repeatedly stated, I’m “dumber than a post”… Not to mention, no cyber-sailor who does not have a blog of his own is to be taken seriously, so I guess I’m gonna need someone to explain to me the logic behind letting his blog entries to doublereef.net “reside” there for one week only, whereupon they will be moved to another blog that NOBODY registers for, or reads? Really, is there anything more bass-ackwards in the entire blogosphere? Other than making it more difficult to keep track of the number of times he repeatedly leaves the same questions unanswered, the same "topics for discussion" left un-discussed, what could possibly be the point of such absurdity?

#41 Bob Perry

Bob Perry

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,256 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

Hell, now I'll have to put all of you on "ignore".

Just leave him be. He can't post here so why act as his surrogates?

#42 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

It's really kind a of co-dependency thing. Dan needs validation through attention and we all love to watch a good train wreck in slow motion. Quite awful really, you are right.

#43 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:59 PM

Yup, that sure is a lot of electrical testosterone for a 42-footer without any other means of recharging besides an alternator, should he ever dare to cut the marina umbilical cord... And, conventional wisdom says he needs a 200 amp alternator, minimum...

He once claimed that he and Miss Oregon spent something like 250 "contiguous" days per year at anchor. We all know that's bullshit – at least presently – but if true, how do you suppose he would be keeping that bank topped up once beyond the reach of his shore cord? He's never made any mention of a generator on SEQUEL.

He has a honda petrol generator that he's happy to share with the anchorage so he can have his coffee in the morning

The problem wth the second site was as you pointed out is the only two readers - himself and Gail from SV Destiney and they weren't checking in everyday. So he got board and decided to resusitate the old blog to use as his "weapon against anarchy".

It is all ridiculous because he thinks he wins these little battles but these days he has to delete from the blog fairly quickly before the Friday Harbour community suicide watch checks his postings to see if he's losing it again.

#44 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:50 PM

from your nice & snug little place in the world ... you are ever so right

having spent a good part of this weekend thinking on ways to avoid layoffs on my group (including me, but that's least of my worries) ... bring on that focking moron, bring him on bigtime and fuck all those who say fucking DT should be banned, as a punching ball he's as good as it comes.
:blink:

#45 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

from your nice & snug little place in the world ... you are ever so right

having spent a good part of this weekend thinking on ways to avoid layoffs on my group (including me, but that's least of my worries) ... bring on that focking moron, bring him on bigtime and fuck all those who say fucking DT should be banned, as a punching ball he's as good as it comes.
:blink:

Are you saying you need one of these? Or have one already with Daniel...

Posted Image

#46 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image

#47 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

Slap, glad to see that the lighting in that picture is just right. Did you have it taken at Sears by any chance?

It's an old photo - I did it last march. Time flys when danni is around, i guess...........

#48 Bob Perry

Bob Perry

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,256 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

Alby:
"nice and nug"?
Careful there. You know the grass is always greener.
Being a yacht designer these days is terrifying.

#49 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:05 AM

Daniel

Your suffering from Lead poisioning certainly explains a lot. You should get it looked at.

Nice cleanup job on the comments section. Maybe for the next attempt you might try something original, oh I forgot everything for you is original due to the memory loss

lead poisoning
Behavioral symptoms in adults
Irritability
Unexplained changes in mood or personality
Changes in sleep patterns
Inability to concentrate
Memory loss

#50 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

Alby:
"nice and nug"?
Careful there. You know the grass is always greener.
Being a yacht designer these days is terrifying.

possible, was written amidst a load of doom & gloom data ... seems it's a bit all over the place, but at least you can step out of your office and take a walk on the beach, that's what I meant with it's all nice and snug for you, if I step out of the office I am practically standing on a highway and when I want to take a walk on the beach I need to drive more than 1 hour.
hmmm need to step out of whining mode :rolleyes:

#51 Bob Perry

Bob Perry

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,256 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:43 PM

Alby:
yes, you are correct. I am lucky that way.
Starting Wednesday I will be walking on a Mexican beach for ten days.
No flannel shirts.

#52 Soņadora

Soņadora

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

OMFG

I thought that religious zelot had been scooped up by the spaceships on the far side of a comet.

#53 Digital Vibrations

Digital Vibrations

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

OMFG

I thought that religious zelot had been scooped up by the spaceships on the far side of a comet.

Looks like his site hasn't been updated in a year...

#54 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

OMFG

Now don't start poking that lunatic.

Although Frank does seem fairly harmless, with only the religious zeal of the true believer behind him as opposed to Daniels form of dementia.

#55 Digital Vibrations

Digital Vibrations

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

I think we should bring them together. Just imagine the possibilities: DT vs HWSNBN

#56 kent_island_sailor

kent_island_sailor

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:21 PM

Obviously there are two views of DT
DT = nails on a chalkboard: This is mine. I want it to go away and I don't care where.
DT = Stuttering John or Team Retard from Howard Stern -You hate them, but can't bear to miss one episode to see what they will do next.

DT seems to have recruited a fanbase of the "team retard" variety.

#57 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

OMFG

He had been posting to boatdesign.net, but hasn't for a long time. Maybe his wife got tired of being married to a "celebrity" and told him to STFU.

#58 Jon Eisberg

Jon Eisberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,994 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

He has a honda petrol generator that he's happy to share with the anchorage so he can have his coffee in the morning

Thanks, somehow I'd missed that one - didn't realize he was one of the New Breed of KOA Kroozers that seem to be infesting anchorages from Maine to the Bahamas of late... Yeah, I hear those portable Hondas are a wonderful means of keeping batteries topped off on passage, they just love the exposure to salt spray and whatever else might be thrown their way offshore...

Hope Nigel Calder is staying tuned, he's just the latest to be dismissed... doctor electron has branded his recommendation of 25-30% of battery capacity as "horseshit", and is preparing to give us all a lesson in appropriate sizing for an alternator...

Assuming he ever does get around to "running the numbers", that is... LOL!

#59 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

Thanks, somehow I'd missed that one - didn't realize he was one of the New Breed of KOA Kroozers that seem to be infesting anchorages from Maine to the Bahamas of late... Yeah, I hear those portable Hondas are a wonderful means of keeping batteries topped off on passage, they just love the exposure to salt spray and whatever else might be thrown their way offshore...

Hope Nigel Calder is staying tuned, he's just the latest to be dismissed... doctor electron has branded his recommendation of 25-30% of battery capacity as "horseshit", and is preparing to give us all a lesson in appropriate sizing for an alternator...

No we've forgotten about those promises to teach us the basics, we're back on to new boats !!! and the mighty Sequel is for sale. I guess complete with under sized alternator.

I imagine the tickets for Vietnam have been returned and he's off to Sweden to show them how to wire a boat properly.

Do you think we'll be asked to help deliver it back?

#60 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:04 PM

No we've forgotten about those promises to teach us the basics, we're back on to new boats !!! and the mighty Sequel is for sale. I guess complete with under sized alternator.

I imagine the tickets for Vietnam have been returned and he's off to Sweden to show them how to wire a boat properly.

Do you think we'll be asked to help deliver it back?

SWEDEN! SWEDEN! SWEDEN! SWEDEN! SWEDEN!!!!!!

#61 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 07:08 PM

DT = nails on a chalkboard: This is mine. I want it to go away and I don't care where.
DT = Stuttering John or Team Retard from Howard Stern -You hate them, but can't bear to miss one episode to see what they will do next.

I'm quite happy when it's not around and content to completely ignore it. CA is a better place for his absence; keeping this bullshit in one thread is harmless - keeps it out of the other threads which is good.

However as soon as someone draws any attention to Dan's latest bit of attention whoring stupidity I get this 1000 yard stare like the worst rubbernecker at a 12 car pileup.

Speaking of attention whores...did anyone notice the parallels between the "Sequel is for Sale" picture and this classic:

Posted Image

#62 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

Attached File  mr_Tard.jpg   18.01K   15 downloads

The "T" Team

Attached File  the_Tteam.jpg   82.7K   5 downloads

#63 Soņadora

Soņadora

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:31 AM

Attached File  mr_Tard.jpg   18.01K   15 downloads

That is some funny shit rite there.

#64 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

Blogs are fascinating, aren't they? a nice diversion from night-school and family priorities, but ultimately a poor investment of our time. we craft lengthy prose worthy of a night-class in English at our local community college, only to find our audience is apprised of three people (and sometimes less). perhaps even that is a stretch, and yet the same cast of characters bang out another diatribe and post to their non-existant following that isn't following. including myself - though I tend to have more fun at it than most it would seem.

there, fixed it for him.

#65 Jon Eisberg

Jon Eisberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,994 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Interesting, I thought it was no longer his to sell.... He already sold it back to Magnus over a year ago, after all... LOL!

Perhaps he's trying to pull a Madoff move, that would explain why it's not listed on Yachtworld... Guys at Swiftsure Yachts must be pissed, after all the nice things dt said about the original deal they did with SEQUEL... And, especially after the broker took the trouble to post here, and remind us all what extraordinary sailors dan and deb are:

http://forums.sailin...amp;pid=1354715

Pretty shrewd way to sell a boat, listing it on an obscure blog that nobody reads... Perhaps the same guy who bought his cello and Hasselblads will take it off his hands, eh?

This renewed talk of a New-Boat frightens me, seems he's headed into another box canyon where his only recourse is another faked suicide, or a fire destroying his hull at the H-R factory, or something... I think I'll pass on following him down that road, he's getting too weird for me, once again... (grin)

#66 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

Blogs are fascinating, aren't they? a nice diversion from night-school and family priorities, but ultimately a poor investment of our time. we craft lengthy prose worthy of a night-class in English at our local community college, only to find our audience is apprised of three people (and sometimes less). perhaps even that is a stretch, and yet the same cast of characters bang out another diatribe and post to their non-existant following that isn't following. including myself - though I tend to have more fun at it than most it would seem.

there, fixed it for him.

It seems to bother Dan a lot that I am updating my blog. If he knew that since I made it public new people actually come to it every day without coming for the express purpose of mocking me it would go up his pipe about a mile. It would probably chap his ass extra hard to see how Friday Harbor figures into the Google Analytics "Visitor Loyalty" reports - before I put up public links to the blog half the traffic was him.

Of course, presumably in a night class in a Community College one might learn the proper use of capitalization, spelling, grammar, and hyphen-ation (sic)...which Dan still hasn't grasped. Having never attended night school at a community college I can't tell you what they teach but I suspect the average student may be no worse off that Dan.

Of course I don't get 42,000 hits per day like Dan claims on his blog...

#67 palindrome

palindrome

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

there, fixed it for him.

It seems to bother Dan a lot that I am updating my blog. If he knew that since I made it public new people actually come to it every day without coming for the express purpose of mocking me it would go up his pipe about a mile. It would probably chap his ass extra hard to see how Friday Harbor figures into the Google Analytics "Visitor Loyalty" reports - before I put up public links to the blog half the traffic was him.

Of course, presumably in a night class in a Community College one might learn the proper use of capitalization, spelling, grammar, and hyphen-ation (sic)...which Dan still hasn't grasped. Having never attended night school at a community college I can't tell you what they teach but I suspect the average student may be no worse off that Dan.

BJ just out of curiosity are your deck glued or screwed down?

Pal

#68 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

there, fixed it for him.

BJ just out of curiosity are your deck glued or screwed down?

Pal

Both.

#69 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

Daniel
we can't quite hear what you are saying, your tongue might be a bit swollen, are you "crying wolf"

Briar

#70 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:07 PM

Daniel
we can't quite hear what you are saying, your tongue might be a bit swollen, are you "crying wolf"

Briar

BTW - a reminder. If you MUST visit Daniel's blog to see the train wreck, please do so via the "Autofellatio and Self Promotion" link on the 'tard blog under "Places you're not really smart enough to hang out".

It will look better in his Google Analytics reports that way (in the "Traffic Sources" especially), and will make him feel more special.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Posted Image

#71 sculpin

sculpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

BTW - a reminder. If you MUST visit Daniel's blog to see the train wreck, please do so via the "Autofellatio and Self Promotion" link on the 'tard blog under "Places you're not really smart enough to hang out".

It will look better in his Google Analytics reports that way (in the "Traffic Sources" especially), and will make him feel more special.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Right, like I'm going to do that at work...

#72 sculpin

sculpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

DT is selling the boat? Wow. It would be interesting to see how a professional boat broker could reword it:
HR for sale:
  • with woefully inadequate wiring (and no schematic)
  • small alternator (but a bodacious Honda 2000 portable generator thrown in)
  • Original Volvo engine, may or may not have a sticker on it that claims NMEA 2000 compatibility
  • heads have been rebuilt quarterly
  • non-functional refridgeration
  • custom rigging (tripod bridal thingy)
  • custom instrumentation always displays VMG as negative

#73 buchhla

buchhla

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:33 PM

This renewed talk of a New-Boat frightens me, seems he's headed into another box canyon where his only recourse is another faked suicide, or a fire destroying his hull at the H-R factory, or something...

Has anybody seen my stapler?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#74 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:12 PM

Bong hits, maybe. That would explain alot.

#75 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

DT is selling the boat? Wow. It would be interesting to see how a professional boat broker could reword it:
HR for sale:

• Original Volvo engine, may or may not have a sticker on it that claims NMEA 2000 compatibility

• Owner seems to have suicidal tendencies

#76 briartrtpd..

briartrtpd..

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:30 PM

Interesting, I thought it was no longer his to sell.... He already sold it back to Magnus over a year ago, after all... LOL!

Perhaps he's trying to pull a Madoff move, that would explain why it's not listed on Yachtworld... Guys at Swiftsure Yachts must be pissed, after all the nice things dt said about the original deal they did with SEQUEL... And, especially after the broker took the trouble to post here, and remind us all what extraordinary sailors dan and deb are:

http://forums.sailin...amp;pid=1354715

Pretty shrewd way to sell a boat, listing it on an obscure blog that nobody reads... Perhaps the same guy who bought his cello and Hasselblads will take it off his hands, eh?

This renewed talk of a New-Boat frightens me, seems he's headed into another box canyon where his only recourse is another faked suicide, or a fire destroying his hull at the H-R factory, or something... I think I'll pass on following him down that road, he's getting too weird for me, once again... (grin)

Its interesting that after swiftsure wrote such a glowing report on Daniels skills, he forgot to put it up on the brokerage website

#77 Great White

Great White

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts
  • Interests:Racing, cruising, bicycle riding and touring, hiking, xcountry skiing.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

HR for sale:

I will only believe it is for sale when I see it listed on Swifsure's advertisements or on Yachtworld.

#78 sculpin

sculpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:44 PM

HR for sale:

He comes with the boat???? Any good surveyor would find that one...

#79 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

HR for sale:

He comes with the boat???? Any good surveyor would find that one...

Sometimes if the current owner has a career that might imply that the boat got special TLC it might be mentioned in the ad. Like if the owner was a professional boatbuilder, or maybe an airline pilot (pretend pilots need not apply).

#80 __s-k__

__s-k__

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:44 PM

HR for sale:

what? no oscilloscope? bah. I'll pass.

#81 sculpin

sculpin

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

But that doesn't look like a hull in the picture he has posted. Looks more to me like a plug that is being cut on a CnC machine.
Maybe HR is starting a whole new signature line, "The Captain Dan Circumnavigator". To be commissioned 'next year' and built to DT's exacting specifications. Jaunty cap not included.

Be tough to sell with specifications that include the word Bodacious, and while short on detail say "stay tuned" and "under edit"...

#82 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:01 AM

I see Ed is here - I wonder how long quickie2 will last...................

Attached File  flick_it.jpg   35.8K   8 downloads

#83 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:04 AM

Maybe HR is starting a whole new signature line, "The Captain Dan Circumnavigator"

Here is the first one:

Posted Image

#84 Jon Eisberg

Jon Eisberg

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,994 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:10 AM

Damn, BJ, he has as much of a hard-on for your blog, as he does for my mathematical acumen... (grin)

Pretty amusing how he ragged on you for choosing a 2-stroke outboard over a 4-stroke, blathering on about "how much is a child's breath worth?", or whatever.... Not to mention his frequent rants against American consumerism, our love affair with the internal combustion engine, and the general wrong-headedness of out national energy policy, etc...

And yet, when it comes to settling on a means to recharge batteries aboard SEQUEL, he eschews wind and/or solar in favour of a Honda 2000 rattling away on deck.... LMFAO!

HR for sale:

One might also add:

- Lovingly re-caulked teak-decks which have only been tangoed-upon in bare-feet...

#85 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

Damn, BJ, he has as much of a hard-on for your blog, as he does for my mathematical acumen... (grin)

Pretty amusing how he ragged on you for choosing a 2-stroke outboard over a 4-stroke, blathering on about "how much is a child's breath worth?", or whatever.... Not to mention his frequent rants against American consumerism, our love affair with the internal combustion engine, and the general wrong-headedness of out national energy policy, etc...

And yet, when it comes to settling on a means to recharge batteries aboard SEQUEL, he eschews wind and/or solar in favour of a Honda 2000 rattling away on deck.... LMFAO!

He's in full on manic cycle now, looks like posts are appearing and disappearing as he edits and reedits.

I hope Oldgoatroper is getting all of this...

Seems svgreatwhite is the latest target of his ire.

Also looks like "quickie2" has became a "guest anarchist".

#86 oldgoatroper

oldgoatroper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:47 AM

He's in full on manic cycle now, looks like posts are appearing and disappearing as he edits and reedits.

Yes, I am.

WTF is he on about? -- "apparently R. Booth and myself were banished to the deep, dark depths of Cruising Anarchism for thirty-days."

Whatever prompts him to just make shit up like that? Perhaps he figures that preceding his statement with 'apparently' gives him some wiggle room...

<edit>

Oh, and did you guys catch that 'attractive financing offered by the owner if required.' I wonder if he's doing something like Nothing Down, No Interest, No Payments 'till 2010...

#87 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,236 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:54 AM

Yes, I am.

WTF is he on about? -- "apparently R. Booth and myself were banished to the deep, dark depths of Cruising Anarchism for thirty-days."Whatever prompts him to just make shit up like that? Perhaps he figures that preceding his statement with 'apparently' gives him some wiggle room...

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.- Mark Twain

#88 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:54 AM

Yes, I am.

WTF is he on about? -- "apparently R. Booth and myself were banished to the deep, dark depths of Cruising Anarchism for thirty-days."

Whatever prompts him to just make shit up like that? Perhaps he figures that preceding his statement with 'apparently' gives him some wiggle room...

Could be because Rick has been ignoring him better than the rest of us? He's not been here in CA much of late, but a lot more in the other forums where Dan doesn't look. He does not actually seem to aware of the fact that Cruising Anarchy is one small sub forum of a much larger site.

I saw a post from Rick in GA about half an hour ago.

EDIT: There you are! And you were doing so well Rick, now you're off the wagon too.

#89 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:02 AM

Has anyone checked on Maddog? He is probably down to Everclear now. Didn't Danny post that rant against SVGW a while ago? Is he recycling or just having a senior moment?
AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHH, I was doing so well too. Bastiches

#90 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:11 AM

Has anyone checked on Maddog? He is probably down to Everclear now. Didn't Danny post that rant against SVGW a while ago? Is he recycling or just having a senior moment?

Last we heard from Mad Dog he'd drunk everything in the house and was filtering his shoe polish through a loaf of bread to stay drunk enough to avoid this.

Who knows with Dan, he's randomly ranting and railing against us all.

Apparently he thinks Mr. Clean runs the site too.

#91 R Booze

R Booze

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,236 posts
  • Interests:Postponing my funeral 'til tomorrow....

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:26 AM

MD is fine and is over in G/A right now. But if you do need to invest some extra coin somewhere, Dewar's would be a good place to start. Maddog approved I think............B)

#92 oldgoatroper

oldgoatroper

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:51 AM

Just noticed this -- another perfect example of how DT just babbles on trying to make impressions as opposed to actually articulating coherent thoughts.

'yes, I was flicked from SA. Bob Perry and his skewed sense of propriety contacted MR. CLEAN with the sophomoric ultimatum that it was 'him or me' or else.'

Good one, Danni-boy.

??? 'him or me' or else.' ???

#93 Timo42

Timo42

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,996 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:56 AM

MD is fine and is over in G/A right now. But if you do need to invest some extra coin somewhere, Dewar's would be a good place to start. Maddog approved I think............ B)

Good to heer, I am killing a bottol ov cheep vodka ;) ... Gotta start buying my own booze, the wife just doesn't understand :(

#94 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 04:56 AM

Just noticed this -- another perfect example of how DT just babbles on trying to make impressions as opposed to actually articulating coherent thoughts.

'yes, I was flicked from SA. Bob Perry and his skewed sense of propriety contacted MR. CLEAN with the sophomoric ultimatum that it was 'him or me' or else.'

Good one, Danni-boy.

??? 'him or me' or else.' ???

I am quite surprised that he used the term "douche-bag"; he's always been almost effete in his prudish use of language. This is, after all, the man that can not stomach the sight of the naked female form without discomfort.

#95 NotaRealNoob

NotaRealNoob

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:04 AM

He just miss remembered. I'm the one that was banned.

#96 slap

slap

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:21 AM

At least that's what the voices in his head were saying.

Debbie better start hiding the knives.

Posted Image

#97 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:20 PM

".. he comes into my home and takes pictures of my boat "

interesting verbiage, next one daring to step on the pontoon my yacht is located will be in for a lawsuit on trespassing and what not more ...or did he park Sequel into a house lately ? :P

#98 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

interesting verbiage, next one daring to step on the pontoon my yacht is located will be in for a lawsuit on trespassing and what not more ...or did he park Sequel into a house lately ? :P

Apparently he owns the marina or something? Perhaps he fails to realize that his boat, when displayed in a public location, may be photographed in the same way someone can take a picture of my house from the street. Laws get sticky in that regard.

One can not, however, pay TOO strict attention to Daniel's word choices when he is in the throes of a manic-depressive frenzy like this. He types what the voices tell him to, after all.

#99 B.J. Porter

B.J. Porter

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

As long as we're fact checking....

http://www.sanjuanis...ober-2008.shtml
http://www.sanjuanis...mber-2008.shtml
- December appears missing
http://www.sanjuanis...eriff_log.shtml

Given that this thing reports on stuff like "A 36-year-old Eastsound man called deputies after a 57-year-old Bellingham man trespassed on his property and his vehicle became stuck in the mud." and "Two horses, allegedly belonging to a 20-year-old woman, escaped from their pasture on Orcas Road." I would think it would also include Dan's report of someone skulking about his boat with a camera.

Nothing...svgreatwhite posted the pix in late October, so in the highly unlikely event that Dan isn't lying it would be in the October or November reports. It's not.

Though given the penchant I've been told that Daniel has for roaming around looking for free WiFi and internet access perhaps we might know the perpetrator in one of the unsolved incidents on October 24.

Hmm, January 11th can't be him either, right? He's older than 49 and professes not to have a car...

#100 Albatros

Albatros

Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:06 PM

- December appears missing

not much going on overthere in december, except for the 29 dec. case, knowing that our best friend in that area is constantly trawling for mail adresses ;)

DECEMBER 2008
December 29

Numerous pieces of opened and unopened mail was found in a box at Eagle Ridge Road at Olga Road.

December 6

A 42-year-old man was arrested for hunting big game without the required tag in a closed season after he was found with a dead deer. He had killed it with a bow and arrow in Eastsound.

20-year-old Friday Harbor woman arrested for driving under the influence.

December 2

A small gray pickup with a camper-type shell and an Obama sticker collided into the left rear corner of a parked 2003 Lincoln Navigator according to a witness in Friday Harbor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users