what "exactly" in NOT CiC compliant on USA-17

dacapo

The Cariboni hydraulics are used in GZ and BOR even cites them as partners in ther webpage.

It is easy to immagine that the hydraulics are used in particular to control the wing mouvements. Cariboni has no manufacturing plants in the USA and SNG papers show pictures of parts being shipped to Anacortes from the Italian plant....

Cariboni prides themselves of building CUSTOM parts for high-performance sailing. GZ is pictuered on their webpage describing custom products.

In summary the wing is not CiC, because it contains ITALIAN CUSTOM PARTS. BOR has two weeks to replace all these parts with USA made ones. Of course this must be done on US territory.

I thought this topic was relevant to the Thread title, but apparently nobody is interested in this disturbing topic and prefers to discuss other unrelated issues.

I challenge the BOR fans to explain how the Cariboni parts are to be considered CiC. This makes the wing non-CiC.

OK, nobody took my challenge, so I guess there IS AN ISSUE WITH CARIBONI HYDRAULICS on DZ. Thanks for letting Alinghi know it. It will help enormously during the measurement process, when they have to determine if USA is CiC.

BOR has a couple of weeks to fly the wing back to US and change all cylinders with Made in US ones.

Alternatively, they can grind off the Cariboni Logos and serial number, like you do on guns before committing a crime.

DONT WORRY DUMBASS

JAN 28 HEARING IN NY COURT -MIGHT BE THE END OF THE SNG AND BERTARELLI --REIGN OF TERROR

SO HOLD OFF ON YOUR GRINDING DIRECTIVES --

ALSO ALINGHI WONT BE NEAR THE BMWO BOAT

MAYBE ISAF

THE RACE TEAMS DONT DO EQUIPMENT AND MEASUREMENTS -OF OPPOSING BOATS ---[WELL SWISS RACING RULES--MAYBE -=CHEATERS]

SNG HAS PISSED AWAY ALL THEIR CHANCES

AND WILL LOSE IN COURT -AS USUAL --

BERTARELLI AND SNG WILL BE DEALING WITH IRS - IE DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENTS

I TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN THAT AND HE KNOWS I TURNED THEM IN-TO DEPT OF TREASURY / INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE-

FOR NON FILINGS-

how cool then i challenge borarians to look up the meaning of >>constructed << let me save you the trouble... on line dictionary.com and all other dictionaries... = to build or form by putting together parts...or

to form by assembling parts...so the sail was constructed in swissland using those parts, u cant argue with the dictionary

Next,,, answer as this if you were in a court of law.. its either a yes or a no.... no other answer or explanation

did north3dl sails export a fully constructed sail ..answer please...YES OR NO

Let me save you the trouble this definition has been posted at least how many times on this site? Do you even know, do you even care? Please do not confuse people's unwillingness to rehash what has been gone over more than just a few times with agreement with your silliness. We all know the definition of constructed. Try to keep up with the posts, and quite repeating things that have been beaten to death.

answer me YES OR NO

WHATS YOUR QUESTION--

I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER YOU ---DUMBASS--

SWISS TROPHY POACHERS --

ANSWER ME >>> FEATHER FOR BRAIN YES OR NO

Typical Alinghi troll insults...

FEATHER FOR BRAIN????

High praise from someone with SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!

LOL GOOD ONE--

CALLS ME NAMES AND THEN WANTS ME TO ANSWER -LOL

FEATHER FOR BRAIN --IF SO WHY IS MY ANSWER SO IMPORTANT

AND -WHY--- HIS DUMBASS IS BLOWING A GASKET--TROLL

SWISS TROPHY POACHERS

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cariboni hydraulics are used in GZ and BOR even cites them as partners in ther webpage.

It is easy to immagine that the hydraulics are used in particular to control the wing mouvements. Cariboni has no manufacturing plants in the USA and SNG papers show pictures of parts being shipped to Anacortes from the Italian plant....

Cariboni prides themselves of building CUSTOM parts for high-performance sailing. GZ is pictuered on their webpage describing custom products.

In summary the wing is not CiC, because it contains ITALIAN CUSTOM PARTS. BOR has two weeks to replace all these parts with USA made ones. Of course this must be done on US territory.

I thought this topic was relevant to the Thread title, but apparently nobody is interested in this disturbing topic and prefers to discuss other unrelated issues.

I challenge the BOR fans to explain how the Cariboni parts are to be considered CiC. This makes the wing non-CiC.

OK, nobody took my challenge, so I guess there IS AN ISSUE WITH CARIBONI HYDRAULICS on DZ. Thanks for letting Alinghi know it. It will help enormously during the measurement process, when they have to determine if USA is CiC.

BOR has a couple of weeks to fly the wing back to US and change all cylinders with Made in US ones.

Alternatively, they can grind off the Cariboni Logos and serial number, like you do on guns before committing a crime.

DONT WORRY DUMBASS

JAN 28 HEARING IN NY COURT -MIGHT BE THE END OF THE SNG AND BERTARELLI --REIGN OF TERROR

SO HOLD OFF ON YOUR GRINDING DIRECTIVES --

ALSO ALINGHI WONT BE NEAR THE BMWO BOAT

MAYBE ISAF

THE RACE TEAMS DONT DO EQUIPMENT AND MEASUREMENTS -OF OPPOSING BOATS ---[WELL SWISS RACING RULES--MAYBE -=CHEATERS]

SNG HAS PISSED AWAY ALL THEIR CHANCES

AND WILL LOSE IN COURT -AS USUAL --

BERTARELLI AND SNG WILL BE DEALING WITH IRS - IE DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENTS

I TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN THAT AND HE KNOWS I TURNED THEM IN-TO DEPT OF TREASURY / INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE-

FOR NON FILINGS-

how cool then i challenge borarians to look up the meaning of >>constructed << let me save you the trouble... on line dictionary.com and all other dictionaries... = to build or form by putting together parts...or

to form by assembling parts...so the sail was constructed in swissland using those parts, u cant argue with the dictionary

Next,,, answer as this if you were in a court of law.. its either a yes or a no.... no other answer or explanation

did north3dl sails export a fully constructed sail ..answer please...YES OR NO

Let me save you the trouble this definition has been posted at least how many times on this site? Do you even know, do you even care? Please do not confuse people's unwillingness to rehash what has been gone over more than just a few times with agreement with your silliness. We all know the definition of constructed. Try to keep up with the posts, and quite repeating things that have been beaten to death.

answer me YES OR NO

WHATS YOUR QUESTION--

I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER YOU ---DUMBASS--

SWISS TROPHY POACHERS --

ANSWER ME >>> FEATHER FOR BRAIN YES OR NO

English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg

Archived