This is great. It's actually funny

flaps15

In her Tavis Smiley Interview tonight: "The whole, the whole eight, I mean, that that would be very challenging. But I, you know, I don't wanna make any predictions sitting here, I’m honored to serve, I serve at the pleasure of the President, but it’s a, it’s a 24/7 job, and I think at some point, I will be very happy to LAUGHS pass it on to someone else." -Hillary Clinton

Politico

Which reminds me, where'd all the Hillary a-hatin' go? Are the drug-addled gas bag and the human manatee still yapping about her incessantly or have they pointed their piss holes elsewhere?

Which reminds me, where'd all the Hillary a-hatin' go? Are the drug-addled gas bag and the human manatee still yapping about her incessantly or have they pointed their piss holes elsewhere?

I think the drug-addled gas bag is Rush, but I'm drawing a blank on the human manatee. Who's that?

Don't know to whom you're referring above, but I'm sure if Secy' Pantsuits attempts a run for the WH there will be a lot of bloody feet from that broken ceiling. I don't hate anyone, but I sure do want her kept away from the Oval Office unless she's with a tour guide.

Archived