Seattle Anarchy

Bedford

The Sloop is a good place to start or finish the evening....

But if you really want a cultural awakening park your car on the waterfront north of the ferry terminal under the viaduct...

Then walk SE to Pioneer Square and check out the haunts and a beer or two...

After that then head up Jackson to China Town past the King and Union Street Stations for dinner....

After that meander North up to mid town and see how the upper crust do it....

I wouldn't bother with uptown on the East Side of the Freeway,the Comet wasn't to bad,back in the day....but if you like a loud dirty dive with yuppie prices and filthy bathrooms you might find it interesting....

Next head West as you cross town,you'll notice the change in atmosphere as you progressively get closer to Pikes Place Market for a unique cultural experience....

After that head North to Bell Town to see what's happening...BTW,it might be wise to be packing your Glock or .45....especially as you meander South back to your car....

Then a casual drive back north to Ballard and on to the Sloop Tavern and what seems like some sense of normalcy.

Spent a week there last month vacationing...spend as much time as you can siteseeing, it is truly a beautiful city. So much to see, so much to do. The Market is worth the time, although I have yet to figure out the draw of watching fish-mongers chucking fish back and forth to each other, but it made me laugh. Enjoy, you'll have fun. And the bonus...no snow, and nice temperate temperatures!

Go slow when transiting Freemont on the way to Ballard and the Sloop, you find find something interesting.

What am I missing?

The fallen hero of the people!

The "Center of the Universe" of course!

And Leonoid and the Troll keeping an eye on things too.

Spent a week there last month vacationing...spend as much time as you can siteseeing, it is truly a beautiful city. So much to see, so much to do. The Market is worth the time, although I have yet to figure out the draw of watching fish-mongers chucking fish back and forth to each other, but it made me laugh. Enjoy, you'll have fun. And the bonus...no snow, and nice temperate temperatures!

Really. Didja forget the rain thing?

The snow thing is a problem in Vancouver.

TOG

Really. Didja forget the rain thing?

The snow thing is a problem in Vancouver.

TOG

Huh???..It rained? O Yea...a distant memory of very wet socks.

we have a nice northerly blowing which means sun in the afternoon for several days. the mountains got a nice dusting of snow last couple of days, my suggestion is to get atop queen anne hill, Capitol Hill or the space needle and check out the views. Mountains in all 360 degrees with water typically in front of them...unique from my perspective.

Archived