Where's the Bull Gaytor thread with play by play...

flaps15

Have no fear, Happy Jack should be here any minute, details of the appearance of "The Charmer-in-Chief" has just been put up on Drudge...

He made a reference to African-Americans as "a mongrel people", so brace yourselves from the inevitable outrage from the Right...

Woopie Goldberg looks like one of the cavemen from the Geico commercials. Youch.

I liked her back in the nineties, with the funny hats as a bartender on the Enterprise.

He blew off addressing 45,000 Boy Scouts on their 100th anniversary, to be on that show.

edit: In fairness he recorded a message to be played for the scouts, while he recorded the View ;)

He blew off addressing 45,000 Boy Scouts on their 100th anniversary, to be on that show.

My son is is at the Jamboree, and trust me I don't think there is any Scout or leader that really cares if he showed.

Obama's people steered him away from the Jamboree because they were afraid the questions the Scouts would have asked. Plus the teleprompter is hard to read in sunlight.

Better he play "softball" with the ladies anyway.

More than a little disapointed he would waste his time and our dollars going on that retard show.

The show is nothing more than a bunch of has been celebrity squawkers saying look at me, look at me, I'm getting another 15 minutes of fame

At least the talk show Kelly Bundy did had hot chicks in short dresses

My son is is at the Jamboree, and trust me I don't think there is any Scout or leader that really cares if he showed.

Obama's people steered him away from the Jamboree because they were afraid the questions the Scouts would have asked. Plus the teleprompter is hard to read in sunlight.

And maybe he doesn't think that it's good politics to hang out with bigots and pedophiles.

And maybe he doesn't think that it's good politics to hang out with bigots and pedophiles.

You really are a fucked up loser.

Oregon jury finds Boy Scouts negligent in sex case

http://www.postregister.com/scouts_honor/part1.php

http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2007-12-07/article/28642?headline=Berkeley-Sea-Scout-Skipper-Charged-with-Sexual-Abuse

The irony is that, like the Catholic church, the Boy Scouts are obsessed with keeping out openly gay people, but they don't even notice when they've let a pedophile in through the door. And if they do notice (like the catholic church) they try to sweep it under the rug.

Who's the loser?

The POTUS can find a lot better company to hang out with.

Guest One of Five

tell me about it. What an asshole. ...

Who's the loser?

That's pretty clear...

YOU ARE.

Who's the loser?

That's pretty clear...

YOU ARE.

I see that you're back to "if we can't refute the facts we're just going to call you names."

Do you think he feels this way?

Guest One of Five

I see that you're back to "if we can't refute the facts we're just going to call you names."

yea like calling the Boy Scouts an organization of bigots and pedophiles. You're a piece of fucking work. REALLY.

Who's the loser?

That's pretty clear...

YOU ARE.

So what you are saying Rabbit, any group who has those who oppose gays and have friends who are pediphiles are groups Obamamama should avoid?

You know paint the whole group with the same broad brush you just painted the Boy Scouts with. So like everyone in the entertainment business for example.

Pretty fucked up logic Rabbit, but then what can we expect from you.

sincerely hope your son has not been victimized by any of the troop leaders - you musts trust the scouts a lot....... :(

Guest One of Five

So what you are saying Rabbit, any group who has those who oppose gays and have friends who are pediphiles are groups Obamamama should avoid?

You know paint the whole group with the same broad brush you just painted the Boy Scouts with. So like everyone in the entertainment business for example.

Nothing like those bigots. They come in all shapes and sizes, but hey why look at yourself when you can continuosly point the finger at someone else. n

sincerely hope your son has not been victimized by any of the troop leaders - you musts trust the scouts a lot....... :(

Hitting the sauce early today?

Yes, and every catholic preist is a pedophile too huh?

You're a retard, STFU

Intresting to see regressives step up to the plate in defending the pedophile infested yet simultaneously homphobic BSOA

Wierd...

Bull Retardo - Our scout troops are run by the Dads of the kids in the troop. I guess all the neighborhood Dads are homophobic pedophiles.

I find it much more likely that you are a homophobic pedophile.

Guest One of Five

Intresting to see regressives step up to the plate in defending the pedophile infested yet simultaneously homphobic BSOA

Wierd...

Bull Retardo - Our scout troops are run by the Dads of the kids in the troop. I guess all the neighborhood Dads are homophobic pedophiles.

huh???

Oh right, self-hating. Got it.

Wierd...

the evidence shows that some if not many are - the others are homophobic. Wierd combination...

It would not surprize me to learn that you also let your son be an alter boy :(

Wierd...

Interesting to see regressives step up to the plate in defending the pedophile infested yet simultaneously homophobic BSOA

Weird...

That's better. But a gold star for spelling simultaneously correctly. That was a surprise, you find a spell checker?

What I'm saying is that the Boy Scouts is an organization that openly and unapologetically discriminates against a group of Americans, and then turns around and demands taxpayer subsidies to do so -- which I can't abide.

And then, while they are wringing their hands about openly gay people, they cover it up when a pedophile in their ranks abuses children.

So while there may be individual troops and troop leader who are fine people, the organization is rotten at its core.

I am pretty familiar with the Berkeley case (I actually met the troop leader on more than one occasion) and the messy fallout from that ruckus spread to every other nonprofit operating in the same marina-- nonprofits that were actually doing something good -- like teaching kids to sail--as opposed this is BSA jerkoff who was teaching little boys to ..... well... you get the picture. And the BSA defended that pervert to the highest court in the country.

I've never heard anyone from the BSA apologize for that episode and I'd put money on the fact that they never will. So the BSA can go straight to hell and I'd be really disappointed if Obama appeared at their Jamboree.

What I'm saying is that the Boy Scouts is an organization that openly and unapologetically discriminates against a group of Americans, and then turns around and demands taxpayer subsidies to do so -- which I can't abide.

And then, while they are wringing their hands about openly gay people, they cover it up when a pedophile in their ranks abuses children.

So while there may be individual troops and troop leader who are fine people, the organization is rotten at its core.

I am pretty familiar with the Berkeley case (I actually met the troop leader on more than one occasion) and the messy fallout from that ruckus spread to every other nonprofit operating in the same marina-- nonprofits that were actually doing something good -- like teaching kids to sail--as opposed this is BSA jerkoff who was teaching little boys to ..... well... you get the picture. And the BSA defended that pervert to the highest court in the country.

I've never heard anyone from the BSA apologize for that episode and I'd put money on the fact that we never will. So the BSA can go straight to hell and I'd be really disappointed if Obama appeared at their Jamboree.

+1 reasonable people and parents shun that organization

Yes, and every catholic preist is a pedophile too huh?

You're a retard, STFU

No, but the Catholic Church has systematically protected them. So the organization itself is rotten at the core. That's how it is. If the Church doesn't like being seen that way, then it needs to clean up its act and stop stonewalling.

I've never heard anyone from the BSA apologize for that episode and I'd put money on the fact that we never will. So the BSA can go straight to hell and I'd be really disappointed if Obama appeared at their Jamboree.

+1 reasonable people and parents shun that organization

Do you have kids Gator?

Wierd...

So, why does NAMBLA endorse democrats and Obama appoint a 'save school czar' who is isnpired by the founder of NAMBLA

From your own cite source

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=111792

Troubling

Guest One of Five

I've never heard anyone from the BSA apologize for that episode and I'd put money on the fact that they never will. So the BSA can go straight to hell and I'd be really disappointed if Obama appeared at their Jamboree.

and yet you claim to know about this case and you paint the entire organization with those names.

You're an amazing hypocrite.

Either you are amazingly stupid or a liar, which is it?

Piece of fucking work.

Better to get a virtual blowjob from the View chicks than inspire our future, right?

Thanks - go ahead and smear an entire organization dedicated to the proper development of our youth.

Such class.

Better to get a virtual blowjob from the View chicks than inspire our future, right?

Thanks - go ahead and smear an entire organization dedicated to the proper development of our youth.

Such class.

seems like they're also dedicated to covering up pedophilia

troubling :(

Such class.

"They" must mean specific individuals.

Got some names?

How many?

Or are just joining the smear campaign?

and yet you claim to know about this case and you paint the entire organization with those names.

Piece of fucking work.

Hypocrisy? You want hypocrisy?

How about the BSA taking the City of Berkeley to court (all the way up to the Supreme Court of the US) to assert their apparently god-given right to discriminate against gays on the taxpayer dime, while all the while, the troop leader of that same troop, held up by the BSA to be some kind of paragon of virtue, was molesting little boys. The BSA filed an amicus curiae brief for this pervert. Why shouldn't it be tarred with that brush? The BSA chose its friend, and he was a pervert.

And oh, by the way, why would the BSA remove that information from its website?

And why is the BSA wasting so much money on legal action? It has a whole freaking website devoted to its legal wrangling. Why doesn't it do its discriminating in private like every other organization and stop bleeding taxpayers? You want to discriminate? Fine. Do it on your own goddamn dime.

What do you think I'm lying about, exactly?

Piece of fucking work.

Hypocrisy? You want hypocrisy?

How about the BSA taking the City of Berkeley to court (all the way up to the Supreme Court of the US) to assert their apparently god-given right to discriminate against gays on the taxpayer dime, while all the while, the troop leader of that same troop, held up by the BSA to be some kind of paragon of virtue, was molesting little boys. The BSA filed an amicus curiae brief for this pervert. Why shouldn't it be tarred with that brush? It chose its friends.

And oh, by the way, why would the BSA remove that information from its website?

And why is the BSA wasting so much money on legal action? It has a whole freaking website devoted to its legal wrangling. Why doesn't it do its discriminating in private like every other organization and stop bleeding taxpayers? You want to discriminate? Fine. Do it on your own goddamn dime.

What do you think I'm lying about, exactly?

Probably because their defense costs were so high that they decided to go on the offense.

Got some names?

How many?

In January 1983, the mother of a Scout who said he had been molested by Dykes went to Gordon McEwen, a Mormon bishop who headed the local Scouting program, Clark said. McEwen confronted Dykes, who confessed to abusing 17 Scouts.

Nonetheless, Dykes was allowed to continue to spend time with the boys in the program, Clark said. McEwen contacted the parents of the 17 Scouts but "did nothing to warn the other parents of boys within Timur Dykes' reach and grasp," Clark said.

Dykes was arrested that year on accusations of molesting boys. He pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree sexual abuse, received probation and was ordered to stay away from children. Yet, Clark said, he continued Scouting activities.

After his confession, Dykes molested Doe at least six times, Clark said. Four times, Doe awoke to discover he was on top of Dykes, who was aroused. Another time, Dykes pulled Doe's hand into his shorts. During a recent deposition, Dykes admitted abusing Doe.

In July 1984, police pulled over Dykes while he was driving a van full of Scouts on a camping trip. Police discovered his 1983 conviction and arrested him. Doe's parents learned of Dyke's history and, alarmed, asked their son if he had been a victim.

How is the name Gordon McEwen?

Does that work for you?

Girls, please, can we just get back on topic?

Obama on the View.

Anyone think that hanging out on a TV set was a valuable use of the President's time?

Hell, maybe he saved us from another boneheaded Presidential directive thanks to wasting his time.

Girls, please, can we just get back on topic?

Obama on the View.

Anyone think that hanging out on a TV set was a valuable use of the President's time?

Hell, maybe he saved us from another boneheaded Presidential directive thanks to wasting his time.

Sure. Why not. Why shouldn't the POTUS try to reach as many people as possible?

You afraid that some of the people watching might like what they hear?

Wow Gaytor, I can't even believe you went there. Pray I don't ever meet you in person.

Wabbiter, I am so sorry you were molested by a trusted man as a youth. Get some profressional help.

Puff

He made a reference to African-Americans as "a mongrel people", so brace yourselves from the inevitable outrage from the Right...

Makes me glad to think I did not vote for a Mongrel.

On the other hand I know I am 100% Anglo-American (European bloodlines for you mongrels).

If I were an African-AMerican, and the President called me a Mongrel...........I WOULD BE PISSED..................... I wonder if an apology is coming???

I can't help thinking that his education seems like a complete waste of money. He may talk the talk but he sure don't seem to have the walk.

There appears to be some confusion as to President Barack Obamas relationship with Scouting.

To ensure that each of you has factual information if this issue comes up, please review the following statements that will assist you with questions.

1. President Obama is the honorary president of the Boy Scouts of America. He accepted this honor soon after his inauguration last year and we appreciate his desire to serve in that position.

2. President Obamas signature is on the Eagle Scout pocket card and Eagle Scout wall certificate. As with any change in the administration at the White House, there is lag time between when the new president takes office and the processing and licensing of his electronic signature for our documents.

3. The President of the United States signature has never appeared on any of the lifesaving awards.

4. Although he was unable to attend the 100th Anniversary Gala in Washington, D.C., in February, he did send a very nice letter to congratulate the BSA on its centennial. That letter can be viewed at http://ww2.scouting.org/100years/100years/sitefiles/1000/Celebrating100Years/Presidential_Letter.pdf

The Boy Scouts of America has always respected the office of President of the United States and will, as always, respect the holder of the office.

Jim Wilson, Director, Communication Services, 972-580-2010

HERE

If I were an African-AMerican, and the President called me a Mongrel...........I WOULD BE PISSED..................... I wonder if an apology is coming???

Can't be too sure exactly how I'd feel if I were black, or a "mutt" (as he jokingly referred to himself during the campaign)...

But, I doubt I'd get too bent after seeing this:

Whoopie didn't sound too upset, but your mileage may vary, of course...

On the other hand I know I am 100% Anglo-American (European bloodlines for you mongrels).

I dunno, I've always had it that we were all mongrels, except for Appalachians of course.

Wow Gaytor, I can't even believe you went there. Pray I don't ever meet you in person.

Wabbiter, I am so sorry you were molested by a trusted man as a youth. Get some profressional help.

Puff

WTF? I express sincere wishes that your son was not victimized by an organization that is rife with pedophiles and you come back with THAT???

What the hell is wrong with you? :angry:

Wow I just watched the view segments w/Obama to see if there was anything of substance. I gotta say if Bull Gaytor was straight, that Joy Behar chick would be the perfect partner for him. She has all his (BG's) traits plus she fawns all over the president like a school girl crush. Ever decide to switch teams there Gaytor, go for the chunky redhead.

Seems clear that Wabbitknob and Bull Homophobe;

1. Do not have kids

2. Have never been involved in scouts

Therefore, they do not know what the fuck they are talking about.

They get their info and form their opinions from the media...enough said.

You get an E for effort in dodging the question I posed with long winded diatribe about a single incident in Berkeley. So you criticize people for dodging the question, yet you do it yourself. Good little liberal Rabbit.

You get an E for effort in dodging the question I posed with long winded diatribe about a single incident in Berkeley. So you criticize people for dodging the question, yet you do it yourself. Good little liberal Rabbit.

I want him to explain how his hero Obama - is the honorary president of the Boy Scouts of America. Seems the shock has knocked little wabbit for a loop.

I guess I used too many big words for you.

Yes, I think the president of the US (any president of the US) should avoid "any group who has those who oppose gays and have friends who are pediphiles."

Personally, I find it hard to imagine why anyone would want to be friends with a "pediphile" [sic]. It seems to me they ought to be the most reviled people on earth.

Seems clear that Wabbitknob and Bull Homophobe;

1. Do not have kids

2. Have never been involved in scouts

Therefore, they do not know what the fuck they are talking about.

They get their info and form their opinions from the media...enough said.

Facts have a well-known liberal bias.

Yes, I think the president of the US (any president of the US) should avoid "any group who has those who oppose gays and have friends who are pediphiles."

You must be so disappointed in Obama then. Him being the honorary president of the Boy Scouts of America and all that, what was he thinking agreeing to assume such a high profile position in a group we should all despise. If you despise the group then you must really despise the president shame on you.

You must be so disappointed in Obama then. Him being the honorary president of the Boy Scouts of America and all that, what was he thinking agreeing to assume such a high profile position in a group we should all despise. If you despise the group then you must really despise the president shame on you.

An honorary position is high profile?

Seems to me Obama blowing off the BSOA tells the real story - he wants nothing to do with it. To be fair I agree with you - he should renounce them in addition to distancing himself from them...

An honorary position is high profile?

Seems to me Obama blowing off the BSOA tells the real story - he wants nothing to do with it. To be fair I agree with you - he should renounce them in addition to distancing himself from them...

Yet he sent a congratuatory video to them, because he had a scheduling conflict and could not be there in person - troubling.

Got some names?

How many?

In January 1983, the mother of a Scout who said he had been molested by Dykes went to Gordon McEwen, a Mormon bishop who headed the local Scouting program, Clark said. McEwen confronted Dykes, who confessed to abusing 17 Scouts.

Nonetheless, Dykes was allowed to continue to spend time with the boys in the program, Clark said. McEwen contacted the parents of the 17 Scouts but "did nothing to warn the other parents of boys within Timur Dykes' reach and grasp," Clark said.

Dykes was arrested that year on accusations of molesting boys. He pleaded guilty to attempted second-degree sexual abuse, received probation and was ordered to stay away from children. Yet, Clark said, he continued Scouting activities.

After his confession, Dykes molested Doe at least six times, Clark said. Four times, Doe awoke to discover he was on top of Dykes, who was aroused. Another time, Dykes pulled Doe's hand into his shorts. During a recent deposition, Dykes admitted abusing Doe.

In July 1984, police pulled over Dykes while he was driving a van full of Scouts on a camping trip. Police discovered his 1983 conviction and arrested him. Doe's parents learned of Dyke's history and, alarmed, asked their son if he had been a victim.

How is the name Gordon McEwen?

Does that work for you?

Not one, I want all of them.

All the tens of thousands of guilty BSA volunteers you smear with your broad brush of this "they're all pedophiles" type bullshit comment.

C'mon, only ONE name?

If you are so fucking positive that the BSA is a wholesale racist bigoted group of pedophiles, why don't you cough up the list?

I'm sure you have it, right?

Sad to see Booby standing with pedophiles :(

Exasperating to see you still cannot defend yourself. It is however, highly entertaining. :lol:

defend myself from what?? The BSAO is a haven of homophobes refe with pedophiles and covers it all up with a single mindedness that only the catholic church could hope to match.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=480

Sad to see Booby standing with pedophiles :(

Exasperating to see you still cannot defend yourself. It is however, highly entertaining. :lol:

Sad - just entertainment value.

Troubling indeed.

Archived