Yoo Hoo ... Mr. Obama sir...

Please cite a political thread you started that was NOT right of center.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=122217&view=findpost&p=3271450

Congratulations you are officially a LIAR using the definition you created.

I stand corrected.

Why are you afraid of answering the question "Have you ever posted here as "Malarkey"?

What is your Social Security Number?

• Downvote 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's in the ocean.  Happy belated seventh anniversary, Dum Dum. 

Where is Bin Laden? You seemed to think his capture or death was rather important during your campaign.

Very good point Ben and something many, for example Bus Driver, can't seem to grasp. But I would expand on your definition somewhat.   An independent can be anywhere on the political spectrum, from

Posted Images

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=122217&view=findpost&p=3271450

I stand corrected.

Why are you afraid of answering the question "Have you ever posted here as "Malarkey"?

Didn't you get enough info out of your amateur cyber-stalking escapade?

Why are you afraid?

I stand corrected.

Didn't you get enough info out of your amateur cyber-stalking escapade?

Why are you afraid?

You didn't answer my question. Why?

• Downvote 1

Because your asking for a critical piece of identification is not in the same universe as asking you if you have used a prior alias on a forum.

You didn't object to the joke, you objected to the joke that included the words "Family Malarkey". Why else would you object if that didn't resonate with you?

What did Obama do differently than Bush, wrt Osama bin Laden?

Well, for one thing, BHO didn't take "finding OBL" off his priority list.

Did Obama implement a policy that would parallel this comment:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

I'm thinking that might be where the difference is. That was what Simple Jack was seeking, wasn't it?

Because your asking for a critical piece of identification is not in the same universe as asking you if you have used a prior alias on a forum.

You didn't object to the joke, you objected to the joke that included the words "Family Malarkey". Why else would you object if that didn't resonate with you?

So I am obligated to answer questions you ask but you get to pick and choose which of my questions you have to answer? Sounds like more hypocrisy.

In this thread you lied (using your definition of Lie) while accusing me of the same thing. That certifies that you are both a liar and a hypocrite. I've told you before that you are not worth the effort. That hasn't changed.

You resume posting false accusations and playground insults and I will back to posting actual political commentary while ignoring you

• Downvote 2

What did Obama do differently than Bush, wrt Osama bin Laden?

Well, for one thing, BHO didn't take "finding OBL" off his priority list.

Did Obama implement a policy that would parallel this comment:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

I'm thinking that might be where the difference is. That was what Simple Jack was seeking, wasn't it?

Jack has Move(d) On© from that blistering commentary. Just in time, I might add, for him to try desperately to avoid looking foolish.

BHO accomplished the mission GWB started , but never focused on finishing. That's the fact, Jack.

I wonder why Jack is afraid to answer a simple, yet relevant, question........

So I am obligated to answer questions you ask but you get to pick and choose which of my questions you have to answer? Sounds like more hypocrisy.

In this thread you lied (using your definition of Lie) while accusing me of the same thing. That certifies that you are both a liar and a hypocrite. I've told you before that you are not worth the effort. That hasn't changed.

You resume posting false accusations and playground insults and I will back to posting actual political commentary while ignoring you

Like you, I will claim "rhetorical flourish", and deny any wrongdoing. If you won't allow that of others, yet claim it for yourself, what might that make you?

BTW, what relevance does my SSN have to do with anything? Nice distraction, but a monumental fail.

The question I pose has relevance, in that you are alleged to have posted under the name "Malarkey", but I believe you denied having done so. Just trying to determine fact from fiction. If you didn't tell the truth - Oooopsie.

I do not like the party system and hate both parties. My adversaries on this forum lean so far left it's natural an independent would appear to lean right.

Are you confusing "centrist" with "independent"? Because they are entirely diffent definitions. An independent can be anywhere on the political spectrum, from far left to far right, you being on the far right.

Ben

I do not like the party system and hate both parties. My adversaries on this forum lean so far left it's natural an independent would appear to lean right.

Are you confusing "centrist" with "independent"? Because they are entirely diffent definitions. An independent can be anywhere on the political spectrum, from far left to far right, you being on the far right.

Ben

Very good point Ben and something many, for example Bus Driver, can't seem to grasp. But I would expand on your definition somewhat.

An independent can be anywhere on the political spectrum, from far left to far right on an issue by issue basis.

I, for instance, believe:

2. in a single payer system and that at least a minimum level of health care should be universal.
  3. that gun laws should be tightened dramatically, require a renewable license to own them that require significant training to obtain along with a serious background check. Once you are licensed you need additional training and endorsements for special classes of weapons, i.e full auto etc. In exchange gun owners get a constitutional amendment that secures gun ownership rights, prohibits any limit of type of gun, short of anti aircraft missiles, number of guns, fees to purchase, waiting periods or registration for licensed owners. Add in massive penalties for the unlicensed possession and criminal use of a firearm.
  4. in a universal ID card to replace your drivers license, passport, gun licence, fishing license, SS card, Green card, voter registration etc. But with a unique twist. The card contains no personal data other than your name and Photo. The official asking to see you ID can use it to access only the data bases they are authorized to see i.e. a police officer would only see you drivers license, criminal record etc. An immigration official your passport or Green card ...

I think those all cross left right boundaries multiple times. Hence an independent.

• Downvote 2

BTW, what relevance does my SSN have to do with anything?

Oh just post the darn thing. It's not like it can be used for identification or anything anyway.* Here's mine:

socseccard.jpg

*If you believe what the government said on the card, that is.

1. that gun laws should be tightened dramatically, require a renewable license to own them that require significant training to obtain along with a serious background check. Once you are licensed you need additional training and endorsements for special classes of weapons, i.e full auto etc. In exchange gun owners get a constitutional amendment that secures gun ownership rights, prohibits any limit of type of gun, short of anti aircraft missiles, number of guns, fees to purchase, waiting periods or registration for licensed owners. Add in massive penalties for the unlicensed possession and criminal use of a firearm.

Sorry, we already got the amendment back without having to get licenses, so the exchange does not sound so good. :P

If we're only going to let qualified people have rights, I say we start with voting before moving on to firearms. At the very least a high school level literacy test and civics test should be required before anyone can help determine the fate of our whole nation.

1. that gun laws should be tightened dramatically, require a renewable license to own them that require significant training to obtain along with a serious background check. Once you are licensed you need additional training and endorsements for special classes of weapons, i.e full auto etc. In exchange gun owners get a constitutional amendment that secures gun ownership rights, prohibits any limit of type of gun, short of anti aircraft missiles, number of guns, fees to purchase, waiting periods or registration for licensed owners. Add in massive penalties for the unlicensed possession and criminal use of a firearm.

Sorry, we already got the amendment back without having to get licenses, so the exchange does not sound so good. :P

If we're only going to let qualified people have rights, I say we start with voting before moving on to firearms. At the very least a high school level literacy test and civics test should be required before anyone can help determine the fate of our whole nation.

I would eliminate voting and elections. Representative government by random selection.

• Downvote 2

A TANSTAAFL 101 course would also be helpful.

I would eliminate voting and elections. Representative government by random selection.

Just remember, the average guy is not all that bright, and half the people are dumber than average. :P

Significant training for tens of millions of firearms owners would be a bit inconvenient and costly, to say the least. What problem are you trying to solve? I have not see the evidence that we are in dire need of better-trained gun owners.

Ben

Very good point Ben and something many, for example Bus Driver, can't seem to grasp. But I would expand on your definition somewhat.

An independent can be anywhere on the political spectrum, from far left to far right on an issue by issue basis.

2. in a single payer system and that at least a minimum level of health care should be universal.
  3. that gun laws should be tightened dramatically, require a renewable license to own them that require significant training to obtain along with a serious background check. Once you are licensed you need additional training and endorsements for special classes of weapons, i.e full auto etc. In exchange gun owners get a constitutional amendment that secures gun ownership rights, prohibits any limit of type of gun, short of anti aircraft missiles, number of guns, fees to purchase, waiting periods or registration for licensed owners. Add in massive penalties for the unlicensed possession and criminal use of a firearm.
  4. in a universal ID card to replace your drivers license, passport, gun licence, fishing license, SS card, Green card, voter registration etc. But with a unique twist. The card contains no personal data other than your name and Photo. The official asking to see you ID can use it to access only the data bases they are authorized to see i.e. a police officer would only see you drivers license, criminal record etc. An immigration official your passport or Green card ...

I think those all cross left right boundaries multiple times. Hence an independent.

It is clear Jack is far from centrist. It is also equally clear he is far from independent. If coming here and posting 3 quick points to contradict his voluminous postings that are predominently right wing is disingenuous at best, and just plain ludicrous. That is why he is roundly mocked here for that assertion. That is also why I call him an "independent".

Ben

1. in a single payer system and that at least a minimum level of health care should be universal.
  2. that gun laws should be tightened dramatically, require a renewable license to own them that require significant training to obtain along with a serious background check. Once you are licensed you need additional training and endorsements for special classes of weapons, i.e full auto etc. In exchange gun owners get a constitutional amendment that secures gun ownership rights, prohibits any limit of type of gun, short of anti aircraft missiles, number of guns, fees to purchase, waiting periods or registration for licensed owners. Add in massive penalties for the unlicensed possession and criminal use of a firearm.
  3. in a universal ID card to replace your drivers license, passport, gun licence, fishing license, SS card, Green card, voter registration etc. But with a unique twist. The card contains no personal data other than your name and Photo. The official asking to see you ID can use it to access only the data bases they are authorized to see i.e. a police officer would only see you drivers license, criminal record etc. An immigration official your passport or Green card ...

It is clear Jack is far from centrist. It is also equally clear he is far from independent. If coming here and posting 3 quick points to contradict his voluminous postings that are predominently right wing is disingenuous at best, and just plain ludicrous. That is why he is roundly mocked here for that assertion. That is also why I call him an "independent".

Maybe we are looking at this wrong. Jack claims to be independent, however I don't think he has ever defined in what way. Maybe he means independent as in not confined or restricted, which could also be described as not tethered or untethered. So then the question would be what is he untethered from, and my guess would be reality.

Maybe we are looking at this wrong. Jack claims to be independent, however I don't think he has ever defined in what way. Maybe he means independent as in not confined or restricted, which could also be described as not tethered or untethered. So then the question would be what is he untethered from, and my guess would be reality.

Very good point.

No. You do it because you have nothing more intelligent to say

• Downvote 2

Wrong again, Dum Dum. We make fun of you because we know that when you get the courage to put a question out there along the lines of what has Obama done differently than Bush, and we supply the answer which once again blows you out of the water, you will change the subject and run away, like you did in this thread. It saves time to just cut to the chase and mock you.

Just remember, the average guy is not all that bright, and half the people are dumber than average. :P

Significant training for tens of millions of firearms owners would be a bit inconvenient and costly, to say the least. What problem are you trying to solve? I have not see the evidence that we are in dire need of better-trained gun owners.

And this compares to the current crop of congressmen how?

2. Expand the number of congressmen to 730
  3. Every day a different congressional district randomly selects one citizen from the pool of eligible residents.
  4. What makes a citizen eligible or ineligible? no criminal convictions for one, others are open to debate such as being declared mentally incompetent etc.
  5. The number of times a person's name goes in the hat might vary. i.e. an extra time for military service, high school diploma, bachelor's degree, higher degree, employed (list subject to debate and fractional values are possible. i.e. a PHD might count as 1/2 name)
  6. If the citizen declines the next drawn name gets asked etc.
  7. The chosen person reports to congress as an apprentice congress person.
  8. The current apprentice becomes that district's congressman.
  9. The term of service is four years, 2 as apprentice and 2 as a congress person.

A truly representative government without party or campaigns or special interests.

• Downvote 1

Wrong again, Dum Dum. We make fun of you because we know that when you get the courage to put a question out there along the lines of what has Obama done differently than Bush, and we supply the answer which once again blows you out of the water, you will change the subject and run away, like you did in this thread. It saves time to just cut to the chase and mock you.

Let us not forget the one question from which he has been running away from of late - Has Happy Jack ever posted in these forums as "Malarkey"?

That he refuses to answer the question put forth by me and several other posters shows it has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with not losing any remaining credibility to which he continues to cling.

I find it absolutely hilarious that he is afraid to answer the question.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

We make fun of you because we................. It saves time to just cut to the chase and mock you.

Sol appear to enjoy his many hours in anonymous internet forums, so he can participate in valuable activities like he describes above.

• 1 month later...

You do realize the only way Jack will be able to respond is by starting a slew of anti-Obama threads, right? I hope you're happy satisfied.

He's going to do that anyway.

And this compares to the current crop of congressmen how?

1. Expand the number of congressmen to 730
  2. Every day a different congressional district randomly selects one citizen from the pool of eligible residents.
  3. What makes a citizen eligible or ineligible? no criminal convictions for one, others are open to debate such as being declared mentally incompetent etc.
  4. The number of times a person's name goes in the hat might vary. i.e. an extra time for military service, high school diploma, bachelor's degree, higher degree, employed (list subject to debate and fractional values are possible. i.e. a PHD might count as 1/2 name)
  5. If the citizen declines the next drawn name gets asked etc.
  6. The chosen person reports to congress as an apprentice congress person.
  7. The current apprentice becomes that district's congressman.
  8. The term of service is four years, 2 as apprentice and 2 as a congress person.

A truly representative government without party or campaigns or special interests.

Yoo Hoo, Jack, water helps prevent traumatic head injury when going off the deep end...

2757768316_757e92b2ea_n.jpg

• 3 months later...

Grow up Sol. You're being a jerk.

I don't know. Sol is like the Benjamin Franklin of these boards. He's sort of an elder statesman who uses humor to make a point and deflect some of the madness into we which we too often descend.

And why do you give a flying fuck anyway?

I don't know. Sol is like the Benjamin Franklin of these boards. He's sort of an elder statesman who uses humor to make a point and deflect some of the madness into we which we too often descend.

Fucks sake, you're not half a ring licker are you? Ben Franklin? Elder statesman? Fuck me, that is stupid.

Look at the post that Sol used to bump a redundant thread. Go on, read it. Where's the humor?

It's trolling, it's pathetic.

• Downvote 1

Please...no quotes...

Why did you bump the thread Sol? To bring something new?

Troll. You're as bad as the bloke you're bagging, worse IMO.

Still bitter over that thrashing he gave you back in April? Sheesh, harden up, yo.

Fucks sake, you're not half a ring licker are you? Ben Franklin? Elder statesman? Fuck me, that is stupid.

Look at the post that Sol used to bump a redundant thread. Go on, read it. Where's the humor?

It's trolling, it's pathetic.

Cue the madness...

It's the inter webs feller. There's no thrashings.

Are you going to bump the thread? That's gay. Yo.

Fucks sake. Yo? GTFU.

Any chance to rub Jack's face in his fecal nonsense is good enough reason for me to bump one of his stupid threads.

Ignore not working for you Sol?

You trolled HJ. That's pathetic for the Ben Franklin elder staesman don't you think.

Tell us about the different methods of contraception?

You're pathetic.

• Downvote 1

It's the inter webs feller. There's no thrashings.

Are you going to bump the thread? That's gay. Yo.

Fucks sake. Yo? GTFU.

Any chance to rub Jack's face in his fecal nonsense is good enough reason for me to bump one of his stupid threads.

Mia Love’s Wikipedia Entry Defaced

By DAN

August 29, 2012

Real special, those tolerant liberals. You can donate to Mia Love via her “Love Bomb” here. Don’t just punch back twice as hard, punch back more effectively to win.

KEEP IT CLASSY, DEMS: Mia Love’s Wikipedia Entry Now Being Defaced.

”’Ludmya “Mia” Bourdeau Love”’ (born 1975) is a dirty, worthless whore who sold out her in the name of big business and the mayor of [[saratoga Springs, Utah]], and the Republican Party 2012 nominee in [[utah's 4th congressional . She will face six-term incumbent Democratic Representative [[Jim Matheson]] for the seat in November 2012.

I've never seen HJ try to ridicule Sol. He's responded to Sol trying to ridicule him.

Ridicule is a standard left wing tool. Grab a phrase and portray it out of context then run.

It's santimony poker.

• Downvote 1

I've never seen HJ try to ridicule Sol. He's responded to Sol trying to ridicule him.

Ridicule is a standard left wing tool. Grab a phrase and portray it out of context then run.

It's santimony poker.

"If you've got a business... you didn't build that."

Run with that one, moron.

"Weepy" would have been the more appropriate name, IMHO. :lol:

This thread needs music.

Now, please stop quoting the cunt.

"Weepy" would have been the more appropriate name, IMHO. :lol:

This thread needs music.

Now, please stop quoting the cunt.

Wassup Sol? You butt hurt?

Are you gonna go all "you me, right now, right here" again?

Fuck you. GTFU. You dredged this old thread up for nothing. You're trolling.

I expect better from you.

• Downvote 1

It's santimony poker.

It's santimony poker.

I expect better from you too Ben. You wanna play pile on?

IMG_1151.jpg

• Downvote 1

You're the guy that posts homo sex pics to support your argument.

Can you post you sucking Sol's dick? It won't be hard.

Settle down. Not everybody belongs to an ancient religion that prohibits porn.

It's santimony poker.

It's santimony poker.

I expect better from you too Ben. You wanna play pile on?

IMG_1151.jpg

You make a bigoted comment and I called you on it.

Just me. You whining that you're gettin' ganged up on is not applicable nor is a defense.

I love this thread. It's one of Happy Jack's best. Should be pinned to top of the page, actually.

True, right up there with his registration marks definition.

It is the gift that keeps on giving. There was a post in a thread back in 08 that was similar. A different poster named Killery Again Man (who was also a Romney fan boy), posted something about how McCain was damaged by Vietnam, and some other BS slams. That post, along with the selection of an inexperienced boob as running mate, convinced me that McCain was not fit for the office he sought. Once the primary was over, that poster became a little bit more of a McCain fan than he had been, for some reason. He was very independent.

Hee haw.

Why do the posts of a elderly aussie (who inexplicably left his country for a back water thirld world country known for sex tourism and then converted to mooslim and married a very very young women (over the age of 18) ) that comment on us politics warrant a response?

• Downvote 1

That is just plain wrong.

I don't know, BD. I kind of think there is some serious karmic harmony going on here. We've got the Gator Troll asking why we pay attention to the Grumpy Troll in a thread being kept alive due to unanswered questions by the attention-seeking Happy Jack Troll. Once VwaP posts something inane about Malarkey & Gator's relationship, the circle will be complete ;)