65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

I thought the term psychosis applied pretty well

psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/
noun
  1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

I can't say if he suffers from hallucinations, but delusions seem to be pretty evident. So my bad if I chose the wrong terminology. I'd add that from what I can see in his actions over these last few years the term Narcism would be the form of psychosis he's exhibiting

>>>

nar·cis·sism
ˈnärsəˌsizəm/
noun
  1. excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism
    "his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
    • PSYCHOLOGY
      extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
    • PSYCHOANALYSIS
      self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.
lockquote>

While I don't see physical appearance as being a big part of his particular psychosis, no way was that huge butt ugly barge ever going to pass a a landmark of beauty, but the name Hot Rod is kinda indicative of what he thinks of himself.

I did hear of a condition mentioned a few hundred pages back that seemed to describe him well. But I think he's got to be living in a fantasy world to allow this kinda thing to go on for years and then nearly get himself, and others killed by his refusal to face reality.

Sorry Boston (how about those Patriots), but psychosis is a severe mental condition and an un-medicated person cannot function in normal society without very serious problems. We are all a bit delusional at times but that doesn't mean we are psychotic. Psychotic people commonly have visual or auditory hallucinations, act completely irrational and generally can't function at all in society. Narcissism is not a psychosis it is a personality disorder. Narcissistic people may be full of themselves but they often function well aside from having trouble with interpersonal relationships due to their lack of empathy. As I said, I am sure Hotrod has some issues but he is most definitely not psychotic. Off the cuff, it is possible that Hotrod might have some antisocial traits, meaning he doesn't do well with the rules of society but prefers his own rules. The difference between negative personality traits (which we all have) and a full blown personality disorder depends on how significant is the impairment in the occupational, interpersonal and leisure areas of their life. I taught mental health to Army mental health techs for 2 years and worked in mental health for 10 years.

Yea yea yea and I dated my share of bat shit crazy girls. ;--)

No in all seriousness I stand corrected. And appreciate the professional assessment. I just can't help but see some serious denial going on tho. To the point where it really makes me wonder just what the depth of the issues really are. The guy blew his mothers money for christ sakes and on what. A floating wouldn't qualify as a tool shed ? Why. There's some really deep underlying issues that would be really interesting to understand.

When he bit that guys finger for what? Not letting him use the can. I was immediately reminded of my days as a bouncer down town. I've seen it all but when people start biting thats when it gets serious. Those folks were leaving unconscious. Shits way wrong when some fool starts biting.

Oh and I don't think the Pats deserved to win. I'd prefer they had some serious review over all the cheating thats gone on in that organization.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can assure you, nothing was added to The Rod's replies.   Perhaps sharing my reverence for The Rod, as well as my deep appreciation for the journalistic accomplishments of my Sailing Anarchy predece

And wtf happened to lil'murray.......?

Guy did not grow a vagin! Mr. Hot is full of merde! The only place Mr. Hot has seen a double hurricane is in La Nouvelle Orléans. 

Posted Images

Just when we thought this thread was dying . . . along comes a hermaphrodite whose pregnant wife is the navigator on the maiden ocean voyage of a home built wooden barge powered by an outboard motor. It's a gift that keeps on giving. We could not have made this up as we were too consumed by the realities of what it takes to go to sea. Just amazing.

Wait... What?

I thought I was paying attention, but when was it shown that the hermaphrodite was on board?

Someone claiming to be Valery posted a comment to the coastguardnews.com website claiming to have been the first mate and that Valery's wife was the navigator.

There's a pretty extensive web history, going back years, for a Valery by that first and last name allegedly living in Sausalito. From a couple of sites, Valery would appear to be a militant atheist hermaprhodite brought up by a family who had ties to the KKK who posts personal profiles in public on activist and dating sites.

Whether the web presence of Valery is an elaborate joke isn't proven, as are the claims of having children at age 14 and living in Sausalito on a batman-themed trimaran.

Whether the person commenting on the sinking news story is actually that Valery, and if so whether she was actually aboard the Flyin H, is unproven. And so on with her pregant wife.

GIven the way the story has evolved, I wouldn't be at all surprised if taking it at face value was correct.

We don't know much, it could even be really bad writing and it's actually HR's wife who is pregnant. Who knows anything at this point?

Hm.... Unlike the gate, that might just be a bridge too far. Thanks for explaining!

Hm.... Unlike the gate, that might just be a bridge too far. Thanks for explaining!

The Occam's Razor explanation is that someone set up a fake personality complete with pictures and really over-the-top life history starting a few years ago and then simply waited for a news story like this to troll reporters and the public with by claiming to have been a participant or witness.

Then I remember that this is Hot Rod and the Sausalito CA liveaboard community we're talking about.

I'm not convinced, but for someone who's spent the last several years of his life creating performance art this kind of conclusion would be somehow fitting.

Just when we thought this thread was dying . . . along comes a hermaphrodite whose pregnant wife is the navigator on the maiden ocean voyage of a home built wooden barge powered by an outboard motor. It's a gift that keeps on giving. We could not have made this up as we were too consumed by the realities of what it takes to go to sea. Just amazing.

This is how sailing superstitions get started. Case in point, it's unlucky to go to sea with a hermaphrodite on board.

Everyone should take note.

Hot Rod jumped the fucking shark.

He's a folk hero - it's his destiny!

Name: Valery Tozer

Born: NJ in 1980

Organization affiliation: (NONE)

Label: Atheist

Former Religious Affiliation: I was raised in a KKK Baptist Christian home, but was not and refused to belong.

My Story:

I was raised in a KKK Baptist Christian home, I was born a hermaphrodite, NOT INTERSEXED, I also have a mild form of (XP)Sun allergy and grew up as a girl till I was 5. Then I was forced to have surgery to become a boy. From 6 or so till my young teens I was beaten and raped, belittled and degraded because I was a product of the devil. In my teens I started to change, my female parts started to grow, and I found myself running away time and time again from my family. But I was always forced back. I was taught that men had sex with women and not men with men, but my male cousin would rape me till I started to show sings of being a woman again.

Anyway, I was forced to have sex and babies and fathered my first 2 kids at 14, with my 2nd half step-sister by marriage. My mother was in a wheelchair and my step father was blind, so for the most part I was raised by my family. In total I have 6 living children and I had MY OWN miscarriage. I lost all of my kids in 3 court issues where I was deemed unfit due to my gender issues. I have seizers and memory issues short and long term. Although I do not have any degrees I’ve studied religions of the world and found none of them to my liking. I was always taught that atheist’s were satanist’s, and never thought about them. In my fight to find out, why I was, the way that I was, I found that no religion wanted me, as I was a product of the devil, till I found a doctor that told me about Chimera, learning about that, I came up with the idea on my own, of how evolution worked. I am sure I heard of it somewhere before, but was never told the details, and I damn near figured it out on my own. After a few years I found thunderf00t and he opened my eyes.

I am now 31 and my life is cool, I am a woman, I am an atheist, I live-aboard a boat, I love life, I have put most of my fears away, and I go out with my friends sometimes. I even climb mountains, love to hike and camp. That about sums it up. There’s a lot more but just ask me and I’ll tell you. Oh and I only have a 3rd grade level education in general studies. So if I can say, “IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU”. There are ways, and we are all here to help.

OK this has just hit 13 on my weird shit O meter.

Which is hard as it only goes up to 10.

Imagine if her story is true.

Is it still funny?

Worth a laugh?

. I think we can assume he would have equipped it with a Home Depot full-size refrigerator and a full-size deep freeze, a large Home Depot 110v generator (why should he pay extra for a 'marine' version?), tankage for hundred of gallons of generator fuel, a full-size Home Depot stove/oven, and microwave.

OMG...poor lil'murray. Would the CG thought to have checked the freezer before abandon??

Question for those following from DownUnder

From where you are

Does this thread swirl clockwise or counterclockwise ???

Just a warning about boundaries.

Intersex [modern preferred] (hermaphrodite [considered derogatory]) people deserve the same respect that gay people do (actually all of humanity does). It is a genetic medical condition with about 1 in 2,000-5,000 affected worldwide; numbers are difficult to quantify as you might well imagine. Most have really rough confusing lives, not because of inherent medical problems but because of familial and society's ostracism of them. Also some butchery by well meaning obstetricians who thought they were "fixing things" at birth.

So this person and partner somehow ended up on the FH's final voyage. They're just two people who fell under Hot Rod's spell and were saved by God's (and the USCG's) will, one of whom is a bit different but apparently living a stable lifestyle. Good for them.

Let's keep the he/she jokes off the ledger. I want to see a pic of the Bat-trimaran paint job and first hand accounts of the cascading failures which triggered a SARSAT response. If we treat these folks with kid gloves they may tell the tale that HotRod never will.

someone forward this thread to the Coen Brothers.

Steve Buscemi as the Hot Rod

John Goodman as the Harbormaster

Nicolas Cage as Lil Murray

Seth Rogan as Hot Rod Jr

Who can place the Mother in Law?

Seth Rogan as Hot Rod Jr

Robin Williams would have been perfect.

Seth Rogan as Hot Rod Jr

Kris Jerner as mom

rob as HR Jr

Bruce Jenner as Valery

bruce_jenner_woman-34.jpg

Wa...Wa...Wait a minute. Did someone just say that HR had an Intersexed Hermaphrodite onboard? As a first mate?

Please tell me you guys are joking. Otherwise, this seemingly beautiful story of one man's dream turned into reality has really gone horribly pear-shaped. That's just too weird to be true. Next you'll be saying there was an expectant mother onboard. Wait...oh shit...

Big question: Where is HR living now, and who would like to go interview him? Clean?

Just a warning about boundaries.

Intersex [modern preferred] (hermaphrodite [considered derogatory]) people deserve the same respect that gay people do (actually all of humanity does). It is a genetic medical condition with about 1 in 2,000-5,000 affected worldwide; numbers are difficult to quantify as you might well imagine. Most have really rough confusing lives, not because of inherent medical problems but because of familial and society's ostracism of them. Also some butchery by well meaning obstetricians who thought they were "fixing things" at birth.

So this person and partner somehow ended up on the FH's final voyage. They're just two people who fell under Hot Rod's spell and were saved by God's (and the USCG's) will, one of whom is a bit different but apparently living a stable lifestyle. Good for them.

Let's keep the he/she jokes off the ledger. I want to see a pic of the Bat-trimaran paint job and first hand accounts of the cascading failures which triggered a SARSAT response. If we treat these folks with kid gloves they may tell the tale that HotRod never will.

Under his spell? Wickens (modern term, witch is derogatory) practice their religion just like anyone else. One out of every 500 people practices Wickenism. Its their choice and they deserve as much respect as Catholics (and everyone else - even gay people). So let's be careful about cracks about witches and warlocks and spells. If a Wicken ended up on the final voyage of HR, well, oh... Wait a minute... Would he or she float? And if so, would that prove they are a Wicken?

Wa...Wa...Wait a minute. Did someone just say that HR had an Intersexed Hermaphrodite onboard? As a first mate?

Please tell me you guys are joking. Otherwise, this seemingly beautiful story of one man's dream turned into reality has really gone horribly pear-shaped. That's just too weird to be true. Next you'll be saying there was an expectant mother onboard. Wait...oh shit...

Big question: Where is HR living now, and who would like to go interview him? Clean?

The really big question is if the pregnant womyn was "married" to the herm... Um, to the Intersex, who "fathered" the child?

I wonder who the other three crew are? How could anyone be daft enough to try to get underway in a death-trap like the FH, let alone go to sea in it?

Inexperienced film crew trying to make inroads into the reality show business? There is no way in hell that anyone familiar with HR and/or the FH would board that "thing" for the open sea.

There was only one unknown onboard:-

HR

Mrs HR

The prawn of HR's loins - Viking

HR's Mum

+ ???????

Impugn his boatbuilding, his seamanship, and now this-- that's below the belt.

<<et ou est le guy?>>????

Some intersex people produce sperm and some have the ability to give childbirth. Please let's close this door and consider them just people who got rescued off the FH and stick to that.

Some intersex people produce sperm and some have the ability to give childbirth. Please let's close this door and consider them just people who got rescued off the FH and stick to that.

Um, you do realize what website this is, don't you?

So, once the hulls part company, will it/they float?

It depends if anyone sees them float - The objects of sense exist only when they are perceived; the hulls therefore float no longer than while there is somebody by to perceive them. Or something like that.

It depends if anyone sees them float - The objects of sense exist only when they are perceived; the hulls therefore float no longer than while there is somebody by to perceive them. Or something like that.

do you mean to say "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there....does it make a sound?"

The really big question is if the pregnant womyn was "married" to the herm... Um, to the Intersex, who "fathered" the child?

Ok, I think I have an answer. This is easy. It goes like this...um...wait...no...wait...fuck what the hell was the question? Holy shit! I'm not even sure I know what sex I am at this point!

I think the CG report said there were 5 people onboard, but if we count genitals and unborn babies, we get what, something like 13? I have no f'ing clue. I'm not even sure the boat was a catamaran.

Ok, I think I have an answer. This is easy. It goes like this...um...wait...no...wait...fuck what the hell was the question? Holy shit! I'm not even sure I know what sex I am at this point!

I think the CG report said there were 5 people onboard, but if we count genitals and unborn babies, we get what, something like 13? I have no f'ing clue. I'm not even sure the boat was a catamaran.

I'm pretty sure the catamaran wasn't a boat. Twin-hull barge, maybe.

Its news tonight. Flyn barge has sunk. USCG picked up the family after getting a call. The plywood dun gone soft she's A leaking Mom!!

Sunk is a Deep Subject

Subject to the Laws of Neutral Buoyancy

For the Really Stupid:

Q & A: Neutral buoyancy

Related Questions
Still Curious?

Explore Q&As in related categories It Floats!

Most recent answer: 10/22/2007
Q:
If the density of something is equal to the density of the water that it needs to be floated on, Will it sink or float ?

- Karthik (age 6)

VA

A:
In this case, we say it has the property of "neutral buoyancy". Your object will neither sink nor float, but will stay where you put it.

Of course nothing is perfectly, exactly equal, or if it is, it won't stay that way forever. If the temperature changes, the relative densities of your object and the surrouding water may change. Changes of even a tiny little bit will nudge the neutral buoyancy condition into something that just barely floats or just barely sinks.

Even water itself, which you might expect to have the same density as water which surrounds it, has enough density variations to cause convective currents. The ocean is full of water currents which are driven by temperature changes and changes in how much salt is dissolved, both of which affect the density of different bits of the water.

Tom

(published on 10/22/2007)

AND

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_buoyancy

Question for those following from DownUnder

From where you are

Does this thread swirl clockwise or counterclockwise ???

I was taught this trick by a learned man from Australia:

1) get a glass of water and swirl counter-clockwise.

2) hold it up and look at it from underneath

3) it is now swirling clockwise - hence, you are down under (the glass of water).

I'm pretty sure the catamaran wasn't a boat. Twin-hull barge, maybe.

It was shaped like a boat - somewhat.

Wait... What?

I thought I was paying attention, but when was it shown that the hermaphrodite was on board?

Someone claiming to be Valery posted a comment to the coastguardnews.com website claiming to have been the first mate and that Valery's wife was the navigator.

There's a pretty extensive web history, going back years, for a Valery by that first and last name allegedly living in Sausalito. From a couple of sites, Valery would appear to be a militant atheist hermaprhodite brought up by a family who had ties to the KKK who posts personal profiles in public on activist and dating sites.

Whether the web presence of Valery is an elaborate joke isn't proven, as are the claims of having children at age 14 and living in Sausalito on a batman-themed trimaran.

Whether the person commenting on the sinking news story is actually that Valery, and if so whether she was actually aboard the Flyin H, is unproven. And so on with her pregant wife.

GIven the way the story has evolved, I wouldn't be at all surprised if taking it at face value was correct.

We don't know much, it could even be really bad writing and it's actually HR's wife who is pregnant. Who knows anything at this point?

Key phrase here: "Sausalito houseboat community".

From what I could glean from the build pics it appeared that HR used the cabin roof as a structural element to hold the hulls in place (the beams certainly weren't going to), my guess is that once the "crossbeams" and coach bolts left company the barge would have splayed flat so the bridge deck was on the water, possibly even the cabin roof collapsing.

If so like a big bag of pine 4x2's, it would float, perhaps after tossing the beer and fridge overboard.

Why no CG footage :( :( I can't find it on the inter webs.

That Batman tri does exist. It was for sale a while back. Craigslist maybe?

iclypso

Members

PipPipPipPipPip

55 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

You guys are slacking. This ad has been posted for three days without being mentioned in the thread. It starts like this:

Batman themed trimaran

work in progrress! do not buy if you cant finish.

$25,000.00USD starting bid.

not documented, just registered with CA.

From there It evolves (or devolves) into an e.e. cummings-meets-Jack Kerouac-sans copy editor stream of unconsciousness. I've tried two or three times to decipher exactly whats going on here but the message (assuming there is one) is lost in translation. Something about a "morring" back in 1971. Just see for yourself: http://sfbay.craigsl...3874597078.html

The biggest One of the major failings of the ad is that no single picture shows more than 10 sq ft of vessel, and even stitching them together leaves one confused wanting more. I assume the lack of photographic evidence is intentional: the Bat Slip's location must remain a secret. I was able to glean that the galley boasts a solid plywood table. Also, there's an oven. Also, remove the oven before untying.

Here's a gem or two:

3r53ta3M65G75Eb5t8d6g23246cb4b2b71fdf.jp

Keep in mind this could be yours for a starting bid of $25000USD.

3r83tf3s35Na5Fb5q6d6g935613830af9191f.jp

And the money shot....

3r83s23Nf5Gc5Fb5t8d6gdff2fe17ae471722.jp

It was in Cruising Anarchy in the "Mocking Craiglists Ads". I can't get the pictures to work and the Craiglist Ad is long expired.

I just remembered, didn't he have a 200 gallon holding tank installed?

With the right American fast food diet that's a lot of extra buoyancy floating around in the bag of sticks.

No way that things going down for a while !

AMAZING: UPDATE: VIDEO AVAILABLE:

from private CG news site...

<edit>

Only shows 2 people getting into Helicopter... There is a short moment that shows some wide thing in the top of the screen (00:30) mark that looks like the infamous FH.

As to a pregnant woman.. nothing visible in video... Does the USCG need to get a release from participants to post video?

I found it easier to download the video, rather then deal with the streaming issues. A direct download can be had at: http://static.dvidshub.net/media/video/1502/DOD_102211949/DOD_102211949-640x480-922k.mp4

If you do not know how to download, just do a "save page as" from your browser.... and keep the suffix on the name.

<end edit>

What a tease, no picture of the boat.

And for what its worth. I agree that the gender anomalies should be left out of the discussion. Rods an idiot of his own choosing, but no one asked to be born with abnormalities. Lets give her a break on that score. Oh I'm sure we're going to get a right laugh out of the batman boat or whatever it is. But the gender issue really aught to get a rest.

lmao, It Sank???? holy shit.... You dirt bags followed this for years. I just started back, and it sinks 1 week after I learn about it.???

Oh I'm the luckiest man alive.... Thank you all for watching this train wreck, I have just found....

tears of......., hell I don't know if its joy or sadness, but water is coming out of the eyes.

Thank god its over....

Next!!!!!!!!!!

And for what its worth. I agree that the gender anomalies should be left out of the discussion. Rods an idiot of his own choosing, but no one asked to be born with abnormalities. Lets give her a break on that score. Oh I'm sure we're going to get a right laugh out of the batman boat or whatever it is. But the gender issue really aught to get a rest.

All right then, we'll just make do with the "I was raised KKK Baptist but ran away from home 3rd grade education rejected by society like to hike and live in a bat man themed trimaran until my third trimester pregnant wife and I signed on with Hot Rod - oh so hot - on a guaranteed paradise cruise of the pacific and we ate some strange beef from freezer but barely moved spun in circles till she started breaking up and we threatened to eat the second mate but she - or was it he - fell in and called the fuckin coasties and spoiled our cruise shit shit shit". Okay?

All right then, we'll just make do with the "I was raised KKK Baptist but ran away from home 3rd grade education rejected by society like to hike and live in a bat man themed trimaran until my third trimester pregnant wife and I signed on with Hot Rod - oh so hot - on a guaranteed paradise cruise of the pacific and we ate some strange beef from freezer but barely moved spun in circles till she started breaking up and we threatened to eat the second mate but she - or was it he - fell in and called the fuckin coasties and spoiled our cruise shit shit shit". Okay?

That pretty much covers it LMAO. Awesome synopsis. and yea, I'll pitch in ten bucks. Well worth the cost of admission.

So anyone put a hook on the FH to claim Salvage Rights yet ?

did they Airlift off any Farm Animals or were hey left behind ??

1 Question

Who in their Right Mind would wear Leather Harlasockie Boots w 3 Buckles when about to go in the Drink or be AirLifted

Oh Wait Not Relevant in this case

What happened to the Harleysaki?

Should the thread now be titled, 6500 by 3200 foot floating lumberyard?

I kind of like the idea of helping Mr. Lane build a Zeppelin.

What happened to the Harleysaki?

Should the thread now be titled, 6500 by 3200 foot floating lumberyard?

I kind of like the idea of helping Mr. Lane build a Zeppelin.

A Green Zeppelin With METHaine Gas

The best part about her comment was that the beams were faulty. Not the construction.. The beams were faulty.

Hmmm... I think they were just misunderstood. I sure as heck didn't understand.

Okay here we go with some new photos taken just a few days ago:

...The beams are what HR often refers to as Steel reinforced laminated beams. This one is made up of three thicknesses of 2x4 face laminated with some sort of epoxy past. HR says these beams are far stronger than "regular laminated beams because they are made with "Special Aircraft grade Epoxy and steel reinforced." "You can't just go to Tap Plastics and buy this stuff." The "steel reinforcement consists of galvanized builders screws at about 6 inches on center.

Wow. I had not heard about this method of reinforcing beams before.

I think the problem started in the weight room when Valery was pushing down to strengthen her pelvic floor muscles, intentionally doing the walnut cracking manoeuvre on the only remaining stiff thing for a 100 mile radius. And then, the chains, and the velvet handcuffs oh what joy.

The leak would have been discovered much earlier if it wasn't for Valery flooding the floor through not clenching her knees when she sneezes that $1000 a line powder out of her left nose stud.

And as far as only lifting 3 into the helicopter, if you were driving that thing, wouldn't you gun it stateside the second you took one look at what was being reeled in ?

You always wash the bottom of the helo with paper when you are finished. Without that, you end up with Clingons.

I am so sad Ms TosserTozer's name is only understood in its full beauty in British English. It really is the icing on the cake.

For those not in the know, do please Google. Let's just say that the Fly Hi may have been less of a barge, and more of... a tug-boat? Guy would have been in his element, shame he didn't make it on board.

This is all just magnificent.

You forgot the "four-star" and "certified." Takes on a whole new meaning.

Not to mention the all the various ways to use a shovel.

FB- Doug

Although Guy finds Mrs. Valery to be a most handsome woman, he was thankfully not aboard the Flyin' Hawaiian. Guy was interviewed for his new job and will be flying to American Samoa to start work next week!

Guy likes big island women.

well it stayed on top of the water a whole lot longer than I thought it would... wonder how deep it is where it went down..

Seth Rogan as Hot Rod Jr

Thank you for proving it is possible to laugh hard enough to cause remnants of a Snickers bar to come out of my nose. Brilliant casting, I think Kathy Bates would be perfect as the MIL. If it was pitched properly the Coen brothers would love the idea. If not I could see Quentin Tarantino doing it as a kind of Reservoir Dogs meets Flipper with a dash of Django Unchained.

Seth Rogan as Hot Rod Jr

Thank you for proving it is possible to laugh hard enough to cause remnants of a Snickers bar to come out of my nose. Brilliant casting, I think Kathy Bates would be perfect as the MIL. If it was pitched properly the Coen brothers would love the idea. If not I could see Quentin Tarantino doing it as a kind of Reservoir Dogs meets Flipper with a dash of Django Unchained.

I like the Tarantino idea. But I think Armistead Maupin has to write the book first then adapt the screenplay. (I just can't see trusting Tarantino on his own with a hermaphrodite who has a pregnant wife.)

It looks like the roof of the back porch in the vid to me. It's the right size.

I was thinking raft until you said porch roof. Damn, that FH thing is holding together better than I thought. The whole roof still in one piece.

I think you are correct. Damn. HR was more ingenious than we thought. Soon all yacht designers will be building life rafts out of detachable shade structures.

I was thinking raft until you said porch roof. Damn, that FH thing is holding together better than I thought. The whole roof still in one piece.

I initially thought it was the FH back.. but ... then noticed if it was the back.. where were the hulls.. Quite distinctive... Unless they were underwater.. and only the porch was visible...

I'm annoyed that it was referred to as a "sailing vessel." In their stats, this will count as another rescue of sailors from a recreational sailboat. While it was a rescue, it was absolutely not a sailing vessel. As for recreational... They need a new category for stupid on steroids...

at first I thought it was one of the staircases, but after looking at it again there is a shot where you can see water along the top edge. therefore it is free-floating and there is a bridle of some sort on the right side.

my guess is it is hr's life raft, but more commonly identified as a pool float. :D

tex8010026.gif

Seth Rogan as Hot Rod Jr

I was thinking about Kathy, but she's only 11 years older than Steve. But now, that makes perfect sense.

Name: Valery Tozer

My Story:

I was forced to have surgery to become a boy.....

Anyway, I was forced to have sex and babies and fathered my first 2 kids at 14, with my 2nd half step-sister by marriage.

I'm more of a software guy than a hardware guy, but it seems off that Valery had a johnson slapped on as a kid, filled out all the "girl parts", produced enough estrogen to make her militant, and somehow all the hardware/plumbing worked well enough to father kids??

As for the software, what 14 year old "boy" anywhere has to be forced to have sex??

I had the Coen brother's father as my Econ 101 professor. I know where they got the idea of the father in Raising Arizona...

BHyde, put together a pitch the way only you can, and we'll find out how to make this pitch...

Okay, I filed the FOIA request. It was easy, I just edited the last one I filed about this thing. As I recall, the CG eventually phoned me up and said that I could have the documents right away if I agreed to let them redact the names of the CG personnel, but they didn't ask to redact the names of the "victims." Last time it took quite a while to get that call but as soon as I did I had the documents. Ironically I ran across those documents and recycled them just a few weeks ago.

Anyhow, I'll post any information I get.

There was rigging attached to the porch roof so maybe that's what we see. Hard to say for sure.

Someone posted that the Aqualeader was heading out. We will probably have to wait until it gets to it's destination for pics or vids.

I think the problem started in the weight room when Valery was pushing down to strengthen her pelvic floor muscles, intentionally doing the walnut cracking manoeuvre on the only remaining stiff thing for a 100 mile radius. And then, the chains, and the velvet handcuffs oh what joy.

The leak would have been discovered much earlier if it wasn't for Valery flooding the floor through not clenching her knees when she sneezes that $1000 a line powder out of her left nose stud.

And as far as only lifting 3 into the helicopter, if you were driving that thing, wouldn't you gun it stateside the second you took one look at what was being reeled in ?

You always wash the bottom of the helo with paper when you are finished. Without that, you end up with Clingons.

That was absolutely hilarious! Thanks for making my day :)

Okay, I filed the FOIA request. It was easy, I just edited the last one I filed about this thing. As I recall, the CG eventually phoned me up and said that I could have the documents right away if I agreed to let them redact the names of the CG personnel, but they didn't ask to redact the names of the "victims." Last time it took quite a while to get that call but as soon as I did I had the documents. Ironically I ran across those documents and recycled them just a few weeks ago.

Anyhow, I'll post any information I get.

That shall be interesting. I called the District 11 Public Affairs officer at (510) 437-3808 (from the press release) to get the rescued peoples names. He said that information is not given out, as it is not needed for 'safety'. I asked why only two people were shown being rescued. He said that was all the video he had from the helicopter, BUT.. that another helicopter made 2 trips from Los Angles. He is going to see about getting that video. I asked if one of the people rescued was pregnant.. but he could not comment due to HIPAA regulations.

I had the Coen brother's father as my Econ 101 professor. I know where they got the idea of the father in Raising Arizona...

BHyde, put together a pitch the way only you can, and we'll find out how to make this pitch...

I can't figure out if this should be pitched as a comedy or an action-adventure or a romantic tragedy. With an Intersexed Hermaphrodite in the mix I guess we could do an aquatic version of The Crying Game meets Dumb and Dumber. That could work. Target demographic would be people who have, or can get, twenty dollars and don't live within a hundred miles of an open body of water.

Whatever we come up with I'm sure making the replica Flyin' Hawaiian is going to take the studio boys about 3-1/2 hours. "Hey boss, this thing's gotta float, right?" "Naaaah, don't worry about that. We're going for realism here."

Until the movie gets going, maybe we could raise some seed money by getting Mark over at ProTech to make some Flyin' Hawaiian crew shirts. Hell I'd buy a couple. Some hats would complete the ensemble.