65- by 32-foot catamaran 3200sqft of living space

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can assure you, nothing was added to The Rod's replies.   Perhaps sharing my reverence for The Rod, as well as my deep appreciation for the journalistic accomplishments of my Sailing Anarchy predece

And wtf happened to lil'murray.......?

Guy did not grow a vagin! Mr. Hot is full of merde! The only place Mr. Hot has seen a double hurricane is in La Nouvelle Orléans. 

Posted Images

Can anyone point me in the direction of an update post somewhere in the last 30 pages? Is The FH actually mobile?

I really don't feel like spending 30 mins looking for it. You'll be at least 2 more posts closer to 10k too...

Can anyone point me in the direction of an update post somewhere in the last 30 pages? Is The FH actually mobile?

I really don't feel like spending 30 mins looking for it. You'll be at least 2 more posts closer to 10k too...

Boat is sitting there not moving and no real activity to report.

^^^ That's for sure "For Fun" ^^^

But with Pit Bull traits No Doubt

hopefully she got one of these for Festivus :o

zwldmb1374218248367.jpg

WTF. Is that your penis enlarger?

santa not bring you what you asked for ??

You missed the biggest news we have heard lately:

There were Christmas lights on the back porch.

Still no word on whether the Harlisaki is still aboard, nor on how the heck it got off if not. Lilmurray is still missing.

Still no word on whether the Harlisaki is still aboard, nor on how the heck it got off if not. Lilmurray is still missing.

Sorry I didn't think the lights were worth mentioning. We sailed by at a distance.

has anyone found out new info on the status of hotrod or the son? i know they were in process a while back, apparently there has been activity aboard the Hawaiian but is it still aground?

that was just the process server stopping by :o

I think I remember Guy mentioned something about running out of patuli oil :unsure:

Lilmurray is AKA Bilge pump engineer for the FH...

Some must be getting deleted cause I have 23 emails and there is only 5 or 6 new posts up.

Someone has control.

all I get are warning points :huh:

Some must be getting deleted cause I have 23 emails and there is only 5 or 6 new posts up.

Someone has control.

20130715_040125_twilight_400.jpg

073gzr4.jpg

twilight-zone.jpg

just sink already.. jeezuh h kryst

If a thread passed the 10,000 post mark by padding the thread with useless posts merely to reach this benchmark, has it really succeeded?

Not, I posit. No it has not succeeded.

Given time and a few good storms and some new Hot Rod material, I am certain this thread would have passed the 10,000 post mark on its own merits. Shame, really.

Yes the point is to reach 10,000 posts (by tonight ??)

Please whatever you do Don't delete any of your posts and I know well make it !!

571921fdd58f3313b21b6dbfb7b7fb93.jpg

So, back on topic sorta.

2013 will be California's driest on record.

http://www.mercurynews.com/science/ci_24812749/california-drought-deepens-another-years-rains-stay-away

That's why there hasn't been any wind or rain and none predicted in the near future, either. Check out the 7 day outlook, every day the exact same.

http://weather.aol.com/forecast/7-day/us/ca/san-francisco/id/94102

if ya got a 24 flat of Piss

and sucked down a kan and posted after each You reach 10,000 and a Buzz Plato at the same time

perhaps as the Ball Drops (in some time zone)

tits_139.jpg

while6.png

Is this going to work like an EBay auction?

I need to write a script, and Woody needs to get a life.

dropping Woody in that doesn't disguise the fact that it's but yet another Filler post

and Buy an Ad