• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old and In The Way was a college favorite, wore out the grooves on that. As to Snaggy, he's a legend. Little known fact: Not My Real Name, Ed Lada and SloopJonB all sleep in Snaggletooth pyjamas.

I met Snaggs a few years back. It was during spring break. I was at the club and the commodore asked me to take his twin redhead granddaughters  in town from the all girl college they attend along wit

Am I the only one who: A. Doesn't particularly care to know Snags' true identity? B. Doesn't care to hear his life story? C. Would really miss the guy if he got tired of posting here be

Posted Images

There are really only 5 people who make up the SA community.

Everyone else is a puppet.

Sol

Snaggy

Booth

LeftHook

Wofsey

Oh no! I didn't make the list! Aaaa!

Guest One of Five

Seriously?

I'd have to drag mine down there or you'd have to be welcome up here (which you are).

Let me know your preference.

I'm willing to do either. Need to lift it out and in - no ramps for this beauty.

Sol

Snaggy

Booth

LeftHook

Wofsey

those are all sockpuppets of someone else.... sort of like derivatives on top of derivatives...

Snaggy is the best of all we could hope to be in this world.

He doesn't like Left Hook. That's for sure.

Kev, this statement isn't consistent, which surprises me coming from someone as articulate as you. Clearly Snaggie hates no one. He doesn't posses the capacity to hate IMHO. Disappointment in certain people would probably be closer, we all get disappointed from time to time.

You know I recently started taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin. So while I appreciate the invite(s) to get out on the boat, I think we will have to see how things progress come Springtime.

Guest One of Five

Kev, this statement isn't consistent, which surprises me coming from someone as articulate as you. Clearly Snaggie hates no one. He doesn't posses the capacity to hate IMHO. Disappointment in certain people would probably be closer, we all get disappointed from time to time.

Indeed. That's why I backed off the assertion. I read ya know - even!

You know I recently started taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin. So while I appreciate the invite(s) to get out on the boat, I think we will have to see how things progress come Springtime.

been taking for years and have relieved back and knee problems that bothered me for years. stay with it it!

Sol

Snaggy

Booth

LeftHook

Wofsey

damn, I wonder who's sock I am .. this is so confusing.

Doctor interviewed on national communist radio the other day discredited G and Chondroitin. It is hawever cnosidred useful for redicing spelling erroers.

That's funny because each morning, before everything got working in my aging body, I would have to go downstairs sideways, one step at a time. After about a week of the stuff, I descend normally. Perhaps placebo affect.... your results may vary.

been taking for years and have relieved back and knee problems that bothered me for years. stay with it it!

Glad to hear it Edge. Seems to be working on most of my "old bowman injuries".

Got anything for tight, shrunken, sore Hamstrings?

Sol

Snaggy

Booth

LeftHook

Wofsey

damn, I wonder who's sock I am .. this is so confusing.

Socks come in pairs originally, before mysteriously spawning clusters of mismatched singles.

Sorry, your lineage will be forever contorted in the washing machine of SA.

Resign yourself to your fate BnG... All is lost.

Doctor interviewed on national communist radio the other day discredited G and Chondroitin. It is hawever cnosidred useful for redicing spelling erroers.

That's funny because each morning, before everything got working in my aging body, I would have to go downstairs sideways, one step at a time. After about a week of the stuff, I descend normally. Perhaps placebo aff

ect.... your results may vary.

Well, that confirms what we knew. Youre on drugs.

My wife laughs at me because when I get out of bed I walk for ten minutes like someone sawed off my legs mid calf. Finally figured out it was my Achilles' tendons shrinking at night . So now I do some silly stretching in bed before I stumble to the head and I don't piss on myself so much anymore.

Started giving it to my dog when she started to slow down at about 10, helped quite a bit, started playing with the young dog, lasted another 4 years, started taking it myself this summer, hope I last as long... :P This growing up shit sucks. B)

• 3 weeks later...

snaggletooth is the stig

Some people say he sails through the eye of a hurricane in a hobbie cat without foulies,

Others say he's just an ordinary sailor with Parkinson's and a keyboard.

Some men say he could fly

Some men say he could swim

Others say he could sing like Neil Sedaka

All the girls in Flushing would be amazed of him.

• 11 months later...

If you pay close attention to his posts he actually told us what boat he sails on (not directly but with obvious clues) way back in the spring of 2010.

Thanks LH, but i sailed around the world to the Whitebread and didnt see him at all...

I'm surprised the rest of you haven't picked up the clues that I, Cleveland Steamer Extraordinaire, am Food's alter ego. :P

interesting concept

fixed

He as always given clues to who he is, rumor has it that he is a guy that has a web business and has lots of free time. think he sailed a farr 39

Years before that, he entered the first around-the-world race in a San Juan 24. When he won, the sailing authorities considered it so embarassing to the establishment that his record was vigorously erased and even today his feat is known only to a few

FB- Doug

And I just happen to know he loves you too BGrl.

he?

Aw just face it ... I'm irresistable (inside joke with One of Five) :lol:

Some say, he knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong.

And I just happen to know he loves you too BGrl.

he?
Aw just face it ... I'm irresistable (inside joke with One of Five) :lol:
Does that have anything to do with you being Dutch?

Probably.

^^^^^^ Once met a lady who said she was Dutch

So we went out to a Nice place

Boy could she Eat & Drink

Thought I would pick up her tab WTF

Should have said she was Jewish :o

I think she's still washing dishes and glasses there to this day ;)

• 1 month later...

Juste come backe frome some worke at the dentiste... what's up?

The Steamer is, in fact, a turd

Bowgirl is in love

You sailed a SJ24 around the marble

Woody's date with a Dutch girl didn't go well

You moved to Seattle or Portland or Vancouver

You have something coming UPS to your old home

You have soup allergies

You may be Stig

You know nothing about ducks

Calvin is winning the crossword

You have a bill from the dentist coming in the mail

I was bored

Damn, you change your name as often as I change my avatar.

You definitely need more practice being Snaggy. Try typing with your left foot.

uttweurdoiu'poi

better with the hook i think

Yet another hilarious fail.

You really need some new socks, these are all fucked and full of holes.

sailby date

Snaggleteeth Yesterday, 11:07 PM Oracle #1 sailby date Nov 20 2014 12:45 AM Titan Uranus Oracle #1 Oct 06 2014 11:11 PM AC Hammer! Titan Uranus Jul 27 2014 07:13 PM SIR CLEAN AC Hammer! Jun 26 2014 02:12 PM Americas Cup SIR CLEAN Mar 21 2014 10:21 PM yankee doodle Americas Cup Oct 26 2013 07:40 PM Americas Cup yankee doodle

Sep 23 2013 10:49 PM

fu-kink imposhtoe!

Yet another hilarious fail.

You really need some new socks, these are all fucked and full of holes.

If its hilarious then how is it a fail?

Mad seems an apt name.

I forgot the sarcasm font, sorry.
  • 1 year later...

A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality." - President John F. Kennedy

That's who snaggy is!!!

SA's moral compass!!!

WL