• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old and In The Way was a college favorite, wore out the grooves on that. As to Snaggy, he's a legend. Little known fact: Not My Real Name, Ed Lada and SloopJonB all sleep in Snaggletooth pyjamas.

I met Snaggs a few years back. It was during spring break. I was at the club and the commodore asked me to take his twin redhead granddaughters  in town from the all girl college they attend along wit

Am I the only one who: A. Doesn't particularly care to know Snags' true identity? B. Doesn't care to hear his life story? C. Would really miss the guy if he got tired of posting here be

Posted Images

On 11/15/2017 at 2:55 PM, BillDBastard said:

Wait a second, if BI.G is AG, Sixie, T.I.M. and Hack... and Hack is Snaggie, then B.I.G. is Sanggie?

Next thing you know Edge will be claiming that Warner Wolf is jeffie.

just a few of my socks

1 hour ago, BillDBastard said:

Looking forward to it.

You, me Leo and TPTPTP, Makes Funny Jokes, Keel Dragger, Bit Pitch, BTBOTFA, Dacapon, plus the rest of the gang, what could possibly go wrong?

In the depths of your binge, keep in mind that going to the bar after doing a pound of ether will get you some very strange looks.

1 hour ago, sunseeker said:

you dopes who have bought into snagledouches bullshit don’t understand he’s the ultimate passive aggressive narcissist. He owns your ass. 

I rent it to him monthly. If he's ever late on payments, watch out.

• 11 months later...

I met Snaggs a few years back. It was during spring break. I was at the club and the commodore asked me to take his twin redhead granddaughters  in town from the all girl college they attend along with  one of their boyfriends out for a sail. It was a hot sweltering day and they showed up in tiny bikinis and their friend snags was wearing a tiny speedo. He  was a rather large man like myself with  an almost  god like physique  also much like myself. He was a little hard to understand, At first I thought it was from all the cherry fizz wine coolers he was consuming but no, it is just the way he talks. Anyway Snaggs and his girlfriend we up on the bow getting busy doing weird stuff with the jib sheet and their very cool red Mount Gay hats when the other twin came up on deck wearing nothing except for a very cool  red Mount Gay hat   She had a very cute navel. She  then came into the cockpit and grabbed my tiller. Then all of a sudden she...... Oh Oprah's  on tv, never mind gotta go. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
  • 11 months later...
35 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

Chuck Norris calls Snags for advice..

Snaggs is not hung like chuck Norris,  Chuck Norris are hung like Snaggs

On 11/9/2019 at 2:10 PM, IStream said:

It doesn't matter to me who Snaggy is just as long as I get to meet him or her at some point. How about a Snaggy Reveal Party? I'd travel to NY for that.

It wouldn't be worth it

He"s  Zen to a level the rest if us can only dream of comprehending, each day he lowers his bowels and washes them by hand.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/2/2012 at 6:22 AM, The Shadow said:

You know, we need a "Talk like Snaggletooth Day" here on SA. A day when we drive to spelling nazis crazy, all turn off our spell-checks and just channel our inner-Snaggy.

Whet doo yew ale ting aboot dats?

2 hours ago, Timo42 said:

A day when we drive to spelling nazis crazy, all turn off our spell-checks and just channel our inner-Snaggy.

Your funny

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 6:40 PM, Timo42 said:

Happy Post like Snaggy Daye!!!

yass.juist fourrr snagles

05d18f381e44fa13888a4235590c9a02.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2011 at 2:47 PM, left hook said:

Snaggletooth is indeed his own entity and empirical data exists to that fact. He is NOT a sock puppet.

Footlong, though I suspected him for a long time, is not Snaggletooth (though he knows who snaggy is and won't tell me or us!).

Thissis whearre the troubelle stsrtted.....    I hadde to looke up empirical....                   :)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Schakel said:

A very nice guy who knows a lot about sailing and racing who is deliberatly very bad in spelling.

yep snags certainly has class as born out a while back when an inebriated poster tried to take Snags to task .....

twasn't me and if you can operated the search function you may find the thread , and maybe not :)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mid said:

yep snags certainly has class as born out a while back when an inebriated poster tried to take Snags to task .....

twasn't me and if you can operated the search function you may find the thread , and maybe not :)

UI checking in for the S2H. This is the starting list so far, where is the thread?
Entry list Sydney to Hobart

4 hours ago, Schakel said:
4 hours ago, Mid said:

..... where is the thread?

Hese bettere nowe..........                   :)

• Like 1

That was certainly one of the most surprising thread drifts that have occurred in all of SA. 

You don’t ever try to take the mask off the Snaggs!

It was a short, ugly and unsuccessful battle that was crushed by the Ed and KE apologized for being on a drug induced rage from his hospital bed.

:)

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Who is Snaggletoof you say?

I thought it would be obvious to everyone…

Yaw beebeee….

Who is the cute girl who plays against Mike Myers?
O jee I forgot It's Elizabeth Hurley, Partner of Hugh Grant.
Elizabeth_Hurley_2015_TCA_Press_Tour_(cropped).jpg.672147184875bee61e92c05e9806439a.jpg
She wasn't hired for good roleplay only.
After 13 years together, Hurley and Grant announced an "amicable" split in May 2000 I read in her Wiki. Poor Hugh Grant.

36 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Except KE had it all wrong. :)

Cristofo is a very strange guy. Very strange. That said some of his "personalities" were quite creative.
His obituaries were legendary and usually worked on a couple of levels.
Coming back as Edith was twisted but it worked because Clean could not wrap his head around that Edith could be a guy.. 
Moondace, Long Island Sailor Kid, and way too many others to list or identify all had a curious slant.
Heck even ED complimented him on his Sandy Vagina persona.

His legacy, if there is such a moniker in this place, that The City Island Yacht Club will forever forward be referred to as The Moose Hall with a busted toilet seat in the basement crapper! 

what was the handle that did the obituaries ??

haven't seen one in forever

43 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Except KE had it all wrong. :)

Cristofo is a very strange guy. Very strange. That said some of his "personalities" were quite creative.
His obituaries were legendary and usually worked on a couple of levels.
Coming back as Edith was twisted but it worked because Clean could not wrap his head around that Edith could be a guy.. 
Moondace, Long Island Sailor Kid, and way too many others to list or identify all had a curious slant.
Heck even ED complimented him on his Sandy Vagina persona.

His legacy, if there is such a moniker in this place, that The City Island Yacht Club will forever forward be referred to as The Moose Hall with a busted toilet seat in the basement crapper! 

The onley parte you gotte ritte wase aboute KE.  Ussualley a 'red herreng' is a goode ploye to confusse storrey line, aboive youve combinde 4 or 5........... red herreng stewe?

you shoude sine youre poestes 'XOXO gossipe quod'                                        :)

4 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Assman ist longue gone...........              :)

of course how could I forget

he was one of those who gave this place it's scent

6 hours ago, Schakel said:

Who is the cute girl who plays against Mike Myers?
O jee I forgot It's Elizabeth Hurley, Partner of Hugh Grant.
Elizabeth_Hurley_2015_TCA_Press_Tour_(cropped).jpg.672147184875bee61e92c05e9806439a.jpg
She wasn't hired for good roleplay only.
After 13 years together, Hurley and Grant announced an "amicable" split in May 2000 I read in her Wiki. Poor Hugh Grant.

Her mother was a Titt.

No, really, her mother’s maiden name was “Titt”

lol

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

That was certainly one of the most surprising thread drifts that have occurred in all of SA. 

You don’t ever try to take the mask off the Snaggs!

It was a short, ugly and unsuccessful battle that was crushed by the Ed and KE apologized for being on a drug induced rage from his hospital bed.

:)

trying to unmask Snaggie would be like trying to jerk a knot in Superman's cape

- DSK

On 11/14/2021 at 1:48 AM, quod umbra said:

There is a great story to be told....... one that the above precipitated........ when a certain little shitter and a big fat fuker were trying to out our most cherished poster. Sadly I do not think the story can be told because it violates the terms and conditions, the policy of Sailing Anarchy. If it were to be told, some might see fit to ban several members here, who would not really deserve such treatment IMHO. 

The story is a lie, so you can obviously say whatever the fuck you want, obviously.

You never got banned for spreading it.

3 hours ago, Not My Real Name said:

when a certain little shitter and a big fat fuker were trying to out our most cherished poster.

This ^^ is the lie you have repeatedly spread about me.

1 hour ago, quod umbra said:

you are conflating two separate stories contained within.
classic signs of narcissistic ego mania.

or as dacapon once quipped, 'there are 3 U's in shut the fuk up!'

Whatever other story in there has nothing to do with me that I am aware of.

--

You should consider da capo's advice, you lying POS.

It's a simple solution really - you want me to shut up? Then quit lying about me. Done.

28 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

I have this theory........
Snaggle Tooth is an old Blackberry, the ones with the tiny keys, that you could not help by hit adjacent keys when typing. In frustration whenever the spell checker would ask if you wanted to add a "new" mis-spelled word to the dictionary, the user du jour (?) would simple hit "yes" to clear the screen and continue typing. Thus the entire lexicon of Snagglese was committed to the Blackberry's memory. The unit being set to auto-correct ensures that what we consider errant spellings the Blackberry has essentially codified Snagglese and to its AI these words are spelled correctly. Basically it is Gi-Go on steroids.
The proof of this theory is that the same words are used over and over again in their Snagglese format. That is something no human mind could accomplish with remarkable consistency. :)

Thise muste be true

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Not My Real Name said:

You should consider da capo's advice, you lying POS.

Well, judging by your demeanor, I think we can rule you out as possibly being one of Snaggies socks…….

lol

17 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Actually not so long ago you made mention of your efforts to identify who was who by IP or MAC addresses....... 
You are a narcissist who lies as easily as you breath and think no one is clever enough to see through your BS.

But whatever. 
Now shut the fuk up and stop trying to ruin another good thread. 

Oh look, J__T is off his meds again. 

Happens every couple of years. Has he moved out of the house and back onto his sailboat? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jackolantern said:

Oh look, J__T is off his meds again. 

Happens every couple of years. Has he moved out of the house and back onto his sailboat? 

Wowe!  Thet sondes moire licke expo then you, btw if you wantned to immitiate the "Greate Oune" dointe  forgette to incude 'deade catte' somwhearre in theire.............             hope alle is welle......              :)

Meete at Coloney some daye?

19 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Meete at Coloney some daye?

Nobody gives you credit for the weird creepy stalkerish behavior you throw around, Snags. The “I know who you are and where you live but you don’t know me” isn’t as endearing as it used to be when you’d bring up the names of liquor stores near my college. 

On 11/15/2021 at 10:59 AM, quod umbra said:

Actually not so long ago you made mention of your efforts to identify who was who by IP or MAC addresses....... 

Yes, I did. When referring to dealing problematic and disruptive trolls like you and others.

And that action was completely appropriate, since you clowns like you are here in violation of the site's terms of service and have returned repeatedly after bans with the intent to continue to disrupt the site and harass other members.

Sometimes we had to reach out and touch someone to get them to back off. Nothing shuts up a troll like them learning they are no longer anonymous.

Since Snaggs has never been disruptive or trollish, nor has be ever been banned, I never had need to track him down and I did not. End of story.

Regardless of what flights of fancy you might remember or what someone you referred to as a "pathological liar" once told you.

You should take your own advice; there was no need for you to come after me in this thread. Again.

Interesting how you attack me, then whine when I call you down for it. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

15 hours ago, Not My Real Name said:

Yes, I did. When referring to dealing problematic and disruptive trolls like you and others.

And that action was completely appropriate, since you clowns like you are here in violation of the site's terms of service and have returned repeatedly after bans with the intent to continue to disrupt the site and harass other members.

Sometimes we had to reach out and touch someone to get them to back off. Nothing shuts up a troll like them learning they are no longer anonymous.

Since Snaggs has never been disruptive or trollish, nor has be ever been banned, I never had need to track him down and I did not. End of story.

Regardless of what flights of fancy you might remember or what someone you referred to as a "pathological liar" once told you.

You should take your own advice; there was no need for you to come after me in this thread. Again.

Interesting how you attack me, then whine when I call you down for it. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

You have 44k posts and Q has 5k posts but apparently, Q is the lady that “doth protest too much”?

How very leftist of you….

lol

Am I the only one who:

A. Doesn't particularly care to know Snags' true identity?

B. Doesn't care to hear his life story?

C. Would really miss the guy if he got tired of posting here because of all this character assassination?

D. Doesn't give a shit if he is light in his loafers or not?

• Like 3

I couldn’t stand how much the Grateful Dead restricted Gerry. Why have Bob Weir “sing” when you have a great storytelling singer in Garcia? Not that I don’t like the Dead, it’s just that I like his other stuff way more.

• Like 2

I am a Jerry G. Fan but no fan of the Grateful Dead. Saw them play at Golden Gardens beach in Ballard years ago maybe 55 years ago. They played on the back of a pick up truck. Pig Pen was still in the band. I took some acid. Not sure what they sounded like. I do know they sure looked weird.

Look for the LP OLD AND IN THE WAY recorded in 1975!

This album is an amazing collection of musicians including Jerry on 5 string banjo. His playing is the best think on the album as far as I am concerned. He just might have been a better 5 string player than he was a lead guitar player. It's not an easy or cheap album to find but well worth the hunt.

• Like 2