random thoughts

dacapo

Why are fingers different lengths?

why do people run in races they can;t possibly win?? Isn;t the point of a race to win??

Why do people race sailboats in races they can't possibly win? (yeah, that's me!)

at what precise moment in life do you go from being just an old person to a curmudgeonous, crotchity, rude, self entitled, ornery, piece of shit?? someone please shoot me before i get to that point in life.

at what precise moment in life do you go from being just an old person to a curmudgeonous, crotchity, rude, self entitled, ornery, piece of shit?? someone please shoot me before i get to that point in life.

I will need your address. Head shot or heart?

Personally, I think I hit all of those definitions at about 42 - That would be about 11 years ago, although it was strange that all that shit happened before I would have called myself old. Now that I think of it, being all of those things is probably what made me old!

Naw - those guys are fun, 'cause they've figured out what counts and what doesn't - and are quite enjoyable to watch when they're messin' with those who haven't yet figured out those things.

been there for a while gramps.

been there for a while gramps.

you haven;t seen nuthin yet kiddo ;)

you can't get there, from here

Why does the word monosyllabic have so many syllables?

corollary to the above: Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

And why is there no standard abbreviation for "abbreviation"?

For a guy who loves sailing, why do I live 150 miles inland?

OTH

And why is there no standard abbreviation for "abbreviation"?

Abbr. :)

12 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

When they started to breed pug-dogs, what were they thinking?

I don't know - but, I'd like to make that fugger sleep in a room w/my wife's pug for a few nights. Damn dog snores louder than SHE does.

Time to get a kennel......

For both

It was the word that inspired it all?

For a guy who loves sailing, why do I live 150 miles inland?

OTH

Early investment on a new waterfront property for when the ice caps melt?

did you ever see a recent picture of an old girlfriend and say "holy fuckity fuck, I'm SOOO glad I didn;t stay with that beast?" :ph34r:

i just did :D

did you ever see a recent picture of an old girlfriend and say "holy fuckity fuck, I'm SOOO glad I didn;t stay with that beast?" :ph34r:

i just did :D

Yes, very recently. She didn't get fat, but she snapchatted me when she was drunk and she looked like Morticia Addams.

did you ever see a recent picture of an old girlfriend and say "holy fuckity fuck, I'm SOOO glad I didn;t stay with that beast?" :ph34r:/>

i just did :D/>

+1.

How does a 115# borderline nymphomaniac turn into...... that?

Her (of age) daughter's cute as a button. For now.

Archived