JP Morgan in trouble?

Pete Pollard

http://4closurefraud.org/2013/05/03/jp-morgan-finally-on-regulatory-hot-seat-for-widespread-control-failures-and-alleged-lying-by-blythe-masters-under-oath/

"Government investigators have found that JPMorgan Chase devised “manipulative schemes” that transformed “money-losing power plants into powerful profit centers,” and that one of its most senior executives gave “false and misleading statements” under oath…"

did wifey work at bear by chance" or one of the other failed companies? guessing, maybe?

did wifey work at bear by chance" or one of the other failed companies? guessing, maybe?

Nope, but her Tour Director income disappeared along with my real estate broker income. Jail the fuckers!!

did you enjoy the ride up mr re broker? could you have picked a more cyclical career? i don't know what a tour director is or was

Watched 'Inside Job' last night. Fuck them fucking fuckers. Bitches should be strung up from the light poles.

Whatevs, I'm sure Dog will be by shortly to tell us about the virtues of unmitigated greed.

Nope, but her Tour Director income disappeared along with my real estate broker income. Jail the fuckers!!

You & the tour director made a quid on the upside though?

did you enjoy the ride up mr re broker? could you have picked a more cyclical career? i don't know what a tour director is or was

That is an interesting ad hominem, but how does it absolve JP Morgan from culpability?

That is an interesting ad hominem, but how does it absolve JP Morgan from culpability?

billy should make that point then

my point is that I would bet he, along with other in the re field that reaped unusual rewards during the up should take their licks in the down and stop being a victim.

should I be a victim because I bought my house near the peak? no, I just pay the money I borrowed because I made a choice and I have an obligation that bears my name.

it is not unfair, it's nobodys fault, the re broker got their commission and moved on, I made the choice via free will.

nobody owes me housing or a job or...

billy should make that point then

my point is that I would bet he, along with other in the re field that reaped unusual rewards during the up should take their licks in the down and stop being a victim.

should I be a victim because I bought my house near the peak? no, I just pay the money I borrowed because I made a choice and I have an obligation that bears my name.

it is not unfair, it's nobodys fault, the re broker got their commission and moved on, I made the choice via free will.

nobody owes me housing or a job or...

That is an even more specific and detailed ad hominem, and no less interesting, but how does it relate to the topic in the OP, a quote from which is below? Doe's Billy's involvement in the real estate market mean that JP Morgan Chase did or did not devise manipulative schemes that transformed money losing power plants into powerful profit centers?

"Government investigators have found that JPMorgan Chase devised “manipulative schemes” that transformed “money-losing power plants into powerful profit centers,” and that one of its most senior executives gave “false and misleading statements” under oath…"

Watched 'Inside Job' last night. Fuck them fucking fuckers. Bitches should be strung up from the light poles.

Whatevs, I'm sure Dog will be by shortly to tell us about the virtues of unmitigated greed.

I'm busy right now ripping the wings off of flies and watching them buzz around on the table.

Archived