Ouch

Earl Boebert

We had a similar event near my house a few years ago - a large ferry lost prop control entering the dock and turned into the beach and marina to avoid a super hard landing. There's vid of it somewhere - B.C. ferry crash or Horseshoe bay ferry incident or something.

To fit the Caddyshack reference, it would have been funny if after the ship finally came to a stop, the life boat dropped.

Would be interesting what the tug boat was doing while the carnage was happening. Waiting for the contract to be signed?

We had a similar event near my house a few years ago - a large ferry lost prop control entering the dock and turned into the beach and marina to avoid a super hard landing. There's vid of it somewhere - B.C. ferry crash or Horseshoe bay ferry incident or something.

interesting part of that accident is that it was caused by one tiny cotter pin falling out!

interesting part of that accident is that it was caused by one tiny cotter pin falling out!

At 0:37, I believe we see a Mac 26x in the foreground. Might they have been aiming for that?

Archived