I object your honor,and ask to have the last question be stricken from the records,it is mearly an attempt to inlfluence this intelligent broadminded and intulectual jury.

Quiet polly.

Please take of your hat. :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no good deed goes unpunished  

Never go in against a Sicilian when there's death on the line.

Posted Images

Yes.... wanna get pancakes?

Once more, we play our dangerous game, a game of chess against our old adversary — The American Navy.

Comrades, our own fleet doesn't know our full potential. They will do everything possible to test us; but they will only test their own embarassment.

Anatoli, you're afraid of our fleet. Well, you should be. Personally, I'd give us one chance in three. More tea anyone?

Once more, we play our dangerous game, a game of chess against our old adversary — The American Navy.

Comrades, our own fleet doesn't know our full potential. They will do everything possible to test us; but they will only test their own embarassment.

Anatoli, you're afraid of our fleet. Well, you should be. Personally, I'd give us one chance in three. More tea anyone?

Now that's a good movie.

What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz....Chicken?

You have the ring. And I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine. Now, let's see how well you handle it.

Shit! I hate it when I get my Schwartz twisted!

1-2-3-4-5? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard of in my life! That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!

Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

"You live in a sewer Frank, day after day. How can you do that without becoming more & more callous?"

"That's where half of it is".

that's some catch that catch 22

You are a very troublesome little fellow. I think I should teach you one of my special lessons? What do you think, Robert? Benson? What would look nice? Half-warthog? Half-donkey? Half-oyster? Half-carrot?

• 2 weeks later...

Capt. Ramsey: We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it.

Capt. Ramsey: I expect and demand your very best. Anything less, you should have joined the Air Force.

Capt. Ramsey: All I ask is that you keep up with me. If you can't, then that strange sensation you'll be feeling in the seat of your pants will be my boot in your ass!

I can get you guns

This life is hard - it's harder if you're stupid.

This is it for the Scal - he's never gonna see the sun shine again.

Just one more thing ...

I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

Round up the usual suspects.

A Stanford MBA named Roy Raymond wants to buy his wife some lingerie but he's too embarrassed to shop for it at a department store. He comes up with an idea for a high end place that doesn't make you feel like a pervert. He gets a $40,000 bank loan, borrows another $40,000 from his in-laws, opens a store, and calls it Victoria's Secret. Makes a half million dollars his first year. He starts a catalog, opens three more stores and after five years he sells the company to Leslie Wexner and the Limited for four million dollars. Happy ending, right? Except two years later, the company's worth 500 million dollars and Roy Raymond jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge. Poor guy just wanted to buy his wife a pair of thigh-highs.

Well, if four of anything come at me at one time, you might lend a fist. Up until that I can pretty well take care of myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me have a Three Musketeers, and a ball point pen, and one of those combs there, a pint of Old Harper, a couple of flash light batteries and some beef jerky.

I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

Charlie don't surf

post-13013-0-84500000-1399335723_thumb.jpg

What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!

Butte the worse thing I evere done - I mixte a potte of fake puke at home and then I wente to this moovie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climed up to the ballconey and then, ttthen, I made a noice licke this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it overt the side, alle overt the peopel in the audence. And then, this was horribelle, alle the peopel started getteng sick and throwing up alle overt each orther. I nevere felte so bad in my entire liife.

:)

Right Snagster.

Hey, your mail box is full. I sent you a long PM but it would not go through. Fuck that. I type my ass of I it won;t go through?

Anyway, many thanks for bringing back some memories. some painful, but memories are what

Butte the worse thing I evere done - I mixte a potte of fake puke at home and then I wente to this moovie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climed up to the ballconey and then, ttthen, I made a noice licke this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it overt the side, alle overt the peopel in the audence. And then, this was horribelle, alle the peopel started getteng sick and throwing up alle overt each orther. I nevere felte so bad in my entire liife.

:)

Don't lie

You didn't feel bad, you enjoyed the whole fucking thing

B)

FB- Doug

When I left, I joined the Army, and when I took the service exam, my psych profile fit a certain... "moral flexibility" would be the best way to describe it. I was loaned out to a CIA-sponsored program - it's called "mechanical operations" - and we sort of found each other.