"National Cleavage Day"

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suggest posting what you want to see. 

Two of my favorite sets of cleavage...ever. 

But we are all so glad she had that voice for so long.  

Posted Images

^ By golly, you're right! She does have arms. Didn't notice those before, just the face & the abs & the tits & the thighs & the waist & the tits & the crotch & the smile & the hair - and the tits.

2 hours ago, atoyot said:

^ By golly, you're right! She does have arms. Didn't notice those before, just the face & the abs & the tits & the thighs & the waist & the tits & the crotch & the smile & the hair - and the tits.

Those parts are pretty nice. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, chinabald said:

Someone thought there is. Otherwise why the photoshop on the left arm. 

She hase "I love Sol" tatte theire, Ime am siure the potoshoppe is to protectte here intesttes.                                        :)

51 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

She hase "I love Sol" tatte theire, Ime am siure the potoshoppe is to protectte here intesttes.                                        :)

I wonder if it’s shadows. She’s doing the whole fitness model thing so she definitely has toned arms. 

She would kill me in minutes but I would definitely check out happy and with a delicious flavor in my mouth. 

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

goode parttnere fore kinnectte the dottes!                                                   :) 

Bikini Bridge right there.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:27 AM, webbwash said:

Not much cleavage, but all in the right places

0_1b28fb_85d50161_orig.jpg

sadly some just don't get it ...........................

13 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

The humade minde ist an amazeng thinge, when I looke at herre I tastse bacon honey...........                   :)

FIFY

silicone lovers 

THESE surreal pictures lay bare the secret sex doll party where middle-aged men from across the United States showcase their collection silicone lovers behind closed doors.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/741169/sex-doll-party-texas-brick-dollbanger-realdoll-video

"She" looks just fine on your Hog Woody! Just having some fun with you about Mante. I was glad to see he fit is so well on the team at San Diego and he has been a good fit in New Orleans. 

Looking at the 'Lady in Red' photo in your post once more I would like to nominate an old favorite term of mine "Faux Real" to describe her assets, you agree?