"National Cleavage Day"

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suggest posting what you want to see. 

Two of my favorite sets of cleavage...ever. 

2 Fall out during a roller coaster ride.......   And they both Survived roller_coaster1.mp4

Posted Images

Allow me to explain the picture selection process. 

Oh I like that, save. 

Oh I like that, save. 

Repeat repeat repeat repeat. 

Mostly it involves cleavage to keep things topical, but rarely involves close inspection for possible photoshopping. I tend not to include poorly done fake tits, but I have nothing against them (at the moment) and think that they feel interesting and real enough in person. Tattoos don’t bother me, though I have found them distracting in the pubic area (a Care Bear in the woods, if you must know). 

My photo selection is neither picky nor time consuming. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Allow me to explain the picture selection process. 

Oh I like that, save. 

Oh I like that, save. 

Repeat repeat repeat repeat. 

Mostly it involves cleavage to keep things topical, but rarely involves close inspection for possible photoshopping. I tend not to include poorly done fake tits, but I have nothing against them (at the moment) and think that they feel interesting and real enough in person. Tattoos don’t bother me, though I have found them distracting in the pubic area (a Care Bear in the woods, if you must know). 

My photo selection is neither picky nor time consuming. 

Exactly, most of the photos in this thread have been doctored, who cares. Keep up the good work Sol. I like your taste in girls.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:57 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

608FA2C5-F1AB-4E24-BE7B-5E43953677B9.jpeg

Ime am thickeng "Wowe!"

D82FB3FE-605E-4AF4-9644-366F2BAE04FC.jpeg

Ime am thickeng "Lunche!"

CF06781E-5417-4215-98D2-9E109CB7784D.jpeg

Hearre Ime am thickeng "Undearmes, sheere fabric, and wettspottes = heaven"                                    :)

On 6/11/2019 at 2:44 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Not sure if this belongs here or in the joke thread.  I suppose here, as it is not much of a joke.  

62250434_1108431269341886_20165016624614

You do know that my Godparents made that "Jewelry chest".... And that it is just a little over life size..... Unless you're Dolly Parton.....

They made another more life sized one that was still in their studio waiting for the client to get out of prison when they died.....

On 6/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, Mrleft8 said:

You do know that my Godparents made that "Jewelry chest".... And that it is just a little over life size..... Unless you're Dolly Parton.....

They made another more life sized one that was still in their studio waiting for the client to get out of prison when they died.....

Did they make a matching “jewelry box” to go with it? 

Couldn't help but play around a bit more and add some 'edges' to look like a pencil layout sketch before the watercolor underpainting was laid down. Long time since I've even had PS open much less doctor up images in a bit more artistic way that was mentioned recently on the thread.

Havana-Frutas-Colores-Edges.jpg

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Rasputin22 said:

Couldn't help but play around a bit more and add some 'edges' to look like a pencil layout sketch before the watercolor underpainting was laid down. Long time since I've even had PS open much less doctor up images in a bit more artistic way that was mentioned recently on the thread.

Havana-Frutas-Colores-Edges.jpg

Dude,

I love youre flittere!  Goode job.

:)

Flittere? Oh, that must mean filter? Actually the first post was a one shot thing done on a little standalone 'enhancer' program. It does a pretty good job but I like to get the sketch edges as if an artist had made a pencil sketch to begin his composition.  I have to go to Photoshop to do that and it takes a couple or more flittere applications and the you can adjust the opacity of the different filtered layers an even adjust how they combine with the original. It is a good mental exercise and I'm glad you approve. Let  me find a boat photo to share.

PPALU-&-Palm.jpg

• Like 1

In a thread dedicated to female beauty, more than a few with the help of photoshop, we are presented with another manifestation of photoshopped beauty.

And I applaud it.  These are great.

• Like 1
On 6/15/2019 at 3:12 PM, jewingiv said:

more than a few with the help of photoshop,

..... + the addition of more than just a little silicon...

But I agree

• Like 1
On 6/15/2019 at 1:12 PM, jewingiv said:

In a thread dedicated to female beauty, more than a few with the help of photoshop, we are presented with another manifestation of photoshopped beauty.

And I applaud it.  These are great.

yep ..............

Now back to the tits .

On 6/14/2019 at 7:23 PM, Rasputin22 said:

Flittere? Oh, that must mean filter? Actually the first post was a one shot thing done on a little standalone 'enhancer' program. It does a pretty good job but I like to get the sketch edges as if an artist had made a pencil sketch to begin his composition.  I have to go to Photoshop to do that and it takes a couple or more flittere applications and the you can adjust the opacity of the different filtered layers an even adjust how they combine with the original. It is a good mental exercise and I'm glad you approve. Let  me find a boat photo to share.

PPALU-&-Palm.jpg

Ppalu! 

Very nice!

4 minutes ago, Rasputin22 said:

How was Havana Sol?

Image result for havana ladies

The good rum is back on the shelves and ten bucks a bottle. My buddy who does security at the marina has a brother who rolls cigars and takes side orders. I got a large shoebox slam full of cigars. That’s the good news. 

The bad news is that I finally fell prey to one of the bad parts of Havana...the food. I got into some bad pork on Friday and got sicker than I’ve been in a long time. I’m still not quite over it. The joys of no regulation. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

A hot climate was the driver behind the creation of Kosher.

Eating pork in a hot third world country is just asking for it.

be that as it maybe, about 5 minutes after throwing my bag in the apartment, i'm off to La Cunada Taco stand and its "al Pastor and keep 'em coming"

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

A hot climate was the driver behind the creation of Kosher.

Eating pork in a hot third world country is just asking for it.

It requires either someone to roast the pig right there, all day, or someone to deliver the pig which has been cooked in such a way.  I've seen both done safely and well. We did the delivery routine to the paladar for the after race party in March and it was perfect...because the paladar handled it (and charged for it).  This was a delivery, but not to a paladar, and with no paladar responsible for it. 

Such are the perils of the budding capitalist economy.  The gov't isn't stepping in to keep people safe...the market is supposed to do that. Interesting and tough lesson. 

in other news...

64500144_2820859661264017_81692423864430

2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Real taco advice from someone who lives where they serve Poutine and peameal bacon????? 
:huh:

Just because I can recognize snow doesn't preclude knowing good Mexican food.

I've never eaten poutine.

We've had real Mexican food here most of my life - Primo Villanueva played for the B.C. Lions and then opened a very good Mexican restaurant.

I've also been to Mexico (and SoCal) a few times.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ropetrick said:

Poutine is from the Froggy part of Canada.  Unavailable in B.C.

Wrong.  Having just spent 3 weeks in BC, from Vancouver to Victoria to the west coast, I can state unequivocally that poutine is available everywhere in BC.  Not that I ever ate the nasty stuff, but it was on offer everywhere. 

Maybe you mean B.C. as in "Before Current Era".  Then you would be correct.