"National Cleavage Day"

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

D948CA58-A3A6-4AFF-9580-87B7C1E01425.jpeg

I have featured NataLee, or Natale Lee, or whatever handle she is using at the time, many times in these pages, but it's always worth an encore!!!

Thanks Sol!  Welcome back!!  Don't stay away so long now, ya hear???

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two of my favorite sets of cleavage...ever. 

I suggest posting what you want to see. 

2 Fall out during a roller coaster ride.......   And they both Survived roller_coaster1.mp4

Posted Images

16 hours ago, billy backstay said:

I have featured NataLee, or Natale Lee, or whatever handle she is using at the time, many times in these pages, but it's always worth an encore!!!

Thanks Sol!  Welcome back!!  Don't stay away so long now, ya hear???

Last year’s KW Race HQ. Dante’s. 
Gotta take a break now and again. Not sure why the one pic is upside down, nor do I care. 

6B21CA2F-A6A2-46B4-B935-C7DD8E833338.jpeg

FA5CEA68-9B50-4F58-BBCD-D45D54C56B2C.jpeg

D6883A42-0D03-44AA-BC13-CD3B25873E79.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

The SORC chicke kinda scarres me, butte I licke thet...........            :)

Lettes see what dolphinmastere hasse to saye...........

The other one was good at working to get attention. The one with my hat didn’t need to. 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The other one was good at working to get attention. The one with my hat didn’t need to. 

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Herre whispereng eiye helled you captivatted?

2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Herre whispereng eiye helled you captivatted?

The thing about Dante's is that on weekends, they offer extremely low drink prices in the afternoons, for people in the biz. That gets every drinking stripper in KW into that lagoon pool. With strippers, it is easy to tell which ones have the knowledge and skillset, and which ones don't. The ones that have neither always try too hard. In KW, that usually results in an eastern european accent "asking" "You buy drink, yes?" Process of elimination. 

4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The thing about Dante's is that on weekends, they offer extremely low drink prices in the afternoons, for people in the biz. That gets every drinking stripper in KW into that lagoon pool. With strippers, it is easy to tell which ones have the knowledge and skillset, and which ones don't. The ones that have neither always try too hard. In KW, that usually results in an eastern european accent "asking" "You buy drink, yes?" Process of elimination. 

I'll just sit here at your feet!  :D

26 minutes ago, chester said:
5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I'll just sit here at your feet!  :D

Butte youlle buye the dricks?                     :)

On 11/6/2021 at 4:10 PM, Snaggletooth said:

"ime am notte badde, they juste drawe me that waye.... "             - Jessica Rabbitte -

...., I'm just drawn that way." 

(I recall it that way anyway.)

• Like 1
On 11/13/2021 at 4:51 AM, Left Shift said:

So is her rental contract based on dollars per hour or dollars per mile?

On 11/13/2021 at 4:54 AM, Snaggletooth said:

alllwayes baste on time overe distance, ussiualley dossente mattere howe farre they go......                   :)

Isn't that Moot......?

The question should really be could YOU go the Distance and/or Time ? ;)