"National Cleavage Day"

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two of my favorite sets of cleavage...ever. 

I suggest posting what you want to see. 

2 Fall out during a roller coaster ride.......   And they both Survived roller_coaster1.mp4

Posted Images

On 12/8/2021 at 6:08 PM, Mrleft8 said:

I just found out this afternoon, that one of my neighbors (Not the religious nut case, or the gun nutcase Harley guy) is one of the original HOOTERS girls. 30 years later, she's still smokin' hot.  probably could have got a picture of her before today when she told me that she'd never been a cheerleader, but had been an original hooters girl, and a swimsuit model.... So much for meeting the neighbors at the school bus stop. I should have just drove on by, and I'd never have known.....

I have never seen more flat chicks in one place

than @ Hooters

should be called Hot-Pants or Leggs

well last couple times (would go once every 5-10 years) I went to Gentlemanz klub

quite disapointing, time was they were TITTY BARS

before bolt on bOObs they had BIG TITTS

now they have BIG TATTS

if in DAGO - Tilted Kilt is More like it !!!

6 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Ide prolley haive to paye extra to gette it cleaned...........         :)

If that comes off with the male species involved, it’s just going to be shredded.  No need to clean, just plan to replace it.  (I know these things)  :)

(Different emojis needed here)

1 hour ago, Hike, Bitches! said:

I will take the blonde then, Snaggs!

That way we won't fight over the same girl :)

That girl is awesome, one of the best to this day!!  Sol can have Helga, I choose this lady instead!! :wub:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, billy backstay said:

That girl is awesome, one of the best to this day!!  Sol can have Helga, I choose this lady instead!! :wub:

Someone told me that she was rumored to be dumber than a stump. My reply was something akin to “we’re not looking to expand her mind.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Someone told me that she was rumored to be dumber than a stump. My reply was something akin to “we’re not looking to expand her mind.”

That's a real shame, if it's true!!  Intelligence and personality go far in being "attractive", IMHO.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Squirrel said:

Charlotte McKinney.  She may be the most selfish girl on the planet.  She is considering getting a boob reduction :)

MS

Ms. McKinney will very likely be happier and more comfortable afterwards.  

22 minutes ago, Go Left said:

Ms. McKinney will very likely be happier and more comfortable afterwards.  

She might even do a little skateboarding. :)Screenshot_20220101-170335.thumb.png.d65ee4f5b965dc963204a1d3910a7c16.png

On 12/20/2021 at 5:04 PM, Snaggletooth said:

Tensille strength teste?  What kinde of fibres our we talkleng hearre?                      :)

I think it's a puncture-resistance test.