• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The words had different definitions than normal on my comment. For example, deciding the way to deal with a small band of clever radical whack-jobs is to transform the culture of the ME is the dead-nu

not allowed to bump my own post.

Posted Images

On 7/16/2019 at 11:28 AM, Excession said:

BJ probably didn’t know about this thread and it does tend to idle down on page 6 most of the time. On a side note, do you have numbers showing your “digging up of the dried up turds in the litterbox and kicking them all over the living room” is actually moving the conversation in PA to the topics you keep pushing? Not that I approve of the technique but is it working?

Still doesn't look like it's working, but you do you.

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2019 at 7:46 AM, Excoded Tom said:
On 2/8/2019 at 8:22 AM, Hypercapnic Tom said:
On 2/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, SailBlueH2O said:

Why'd ya change your screen name ?

Same reason as always: it amused me.

Expand  Expand  

On 10/3/2019 at 7:32 AM, billy backstay said:

Tom Ray; what's with the constantly changing screen names?  Do you think you are fooling anyone, by changing socks?

Same reason as usual, and thanks for contributing to my fun.

The idea that I think anyone would be "fooled" is humorous on a couple of different levels.

Speaking of things that have been asked and answered,

12 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Why do you keep changing your name, Tom?

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

It worked again! I wonder why none of these people ask why Ishnael changes his avatar all the time?

It's like, "why does the dog lick his balls?  Because he can!".....

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

race baiter alert, bless his heart

20 hours ago, Rain Man said:

This is Manysyllable Tom's utopia.  Or is it only ok if white people own gunz?

Hey, I'm not the poster here who thinks that

On 5/4/2015 at 11:35 AM, jocal505 said:

The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

It's a big tent. Room for all.

At least, they haven't kicked me out yet, how low can standards get??

- DSK

pretty low

dred, Tom's  racebaiter grand slam.JPG

• 1 month later...

"Performative" describes modern American politics as well as any I've found in recent memory.   To the article's point, I absolutely believe that many Republican 'positions' are performative libertarianism.   People like the idea of liberty but the reality is hard and messy.

I couldn't get past the paywall but I'd believe most of these anti-vaccine bills are cult-of-personality driven relics of the last president and a misplaced focus of pent-up angst.  The devout anti-vaccine/self-healing/crystals/oil blah blah crowd was always a vocal minority but the center of gravity was the well-off-suburban housewife - which is what it'll return too once Trump finally fades away.  Its hard to find data from Google these days because of saturation of the algorithm but as I recall, evangelicals - to whom this current performance is directed - were never particularly anti-vaccine until Trump told them to be.   That was pretty much limited to the more extreme fringe groups - even the Jehovah's witnesses 'allowed' them.  They'll revert back eventually.  Evangelicals are not libertarians - at all.

• 2 months later...

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

He thinks he's being cute and funny. 

But, he's just a pedantic ass who gets off on luring you down one of his rabbit holes.  Once you engage with him, he'll bury with links to his own posts and challenge you to defend yourself.  He must have one helluva spreadsheet to keep all of these "gotcha" opportunities straight.

Wrong twice.

I get off on seeing non-readers assume I'm a Trumpaloon while never noticing years of posts opposing his stupid wall, his stupid trade war, etc.

And the "spreadsheet" is usually called a "database" by the rest of the gungrabby chorus, so you should learn to sing along properly. As explained many times, that's wrong too, but I do get off on seeing strangers make ignorant and wrong assumptions about me due to their willful ignorance. So thanks for that!

On 9/30/2021 at 7:08 PM, quod umbra said:

holy crap I can't believe this thread still has legs......

Some never tire of gossiping about me. Admittedly I sometimes throw a little fuel on the fire.

For example, the new TomBuggy has enhanced ammunition carrying capacity.

ClubCarExtreme2021.jpg

9 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

Some never tire of gossiping about me. Admittedly I sometimes throw a little fuel on the fire.

For example, the new TomBuggy has enhanced ammunition carrying capacity.

ClubCarExtreme2021.jpg

Nice.

1 minute ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I don't remember what happened to the thread starter - John Drake.... Are they still here with a different name?  Jocal? 

Nope. 

12 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I don't remember what happened to the thread starter - John Drake.... Are they still here with a different name?  Jocal? 

quod umbra and Cristiforo are the only ones I know are him, but he could be - and probably is - half of the right wing raving loony party here.

55 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

Who was/is frank james?

Jesse James' older brother. A domestic terrorist, who rode with Quantrill's Raiders. 

RACE BAITER ALERT. :P  Here we go again. I love this place...and the ghost database.

I have 15,000 posts (and PTSD from years of violence interruption work in San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia, btw). For six years, you have exploited one of my posts. You have an extended commitment, Tom, to being a piece of shit.

Excoded Tom Posted 4 minutes ago

(Tom Ray) Nah, I'd be more likely to teach her to avoid people who say stuff like this:

The immature, short-sighted desire for gunpower is amplified, and more volatile, among blacks. Even more deadly than among whites.

let's whirl the WHEEL OF RACE-BAITING with our host, Tom "dogballs" Ray

1. Aussie Apartheid, then the NAACP; 
  2. MLK's gun permit denial, the NAACP;
  3. MLK's church, smearing Rev. Mosteller, the NAACP;
  4. Bloomberg and stop and frisk, the NAACP; 
  5. Gangstas dealing drugs, sheer scapegoating, and the NAACP; 
  6. Stacy Abrams, the Black Panthers, and the NAACP;
  7. Louis Farrakhan, Darren X, the NAACP;
  8. Judge Taney is coming, twenty-seven times, the NAACP;
  9. Dred Scott fifteen times/yr, for several yearts, as a code for gun rights, and the NAACP
  10. Cooing Chicago (instead of noticing multiple epidemics of violence), the NAACP;
  11. Claiming black gun stats disprove white gun ownership problems;
  12. Did I mention the NAACP… for 166 mentions?

;)

• 4 weeks later...

race baiter alert

9 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Yo, Publius Johnson can be heard race-baiting, in the background. @Excoded Tom

(Tom here) Yo, you're still the author of the most racist statement ever posted on this forum, still a piece of shit, and still dumb as that stump you shot.

My Dear Dogballs,

You were a prolific race-baiter on our forums until mid 2020. You only gave it up because I organized, and presented, the enormity of the years of filth. 

Let's discuss wtf was going on. This is the thread, you say, where you want such things discussed. Let's gossip, pal. Let's play some NAACP.

You are a little person, so you race-baited me in red, for five years. And you painted MLK with a gunslinger brush for another three. You even anchored the discussion of race relations to the level of guns, and to the level of Justice Taney. I would like to visit you some day, sir. 

Since we are both smart, we both know that if you want to make the case that I am a racist, for some reason, then you need to find find a pattern, and present it here. I have 15,000 posts for you to work with.

But the only (glaring) pattern on deck is your rampant and chronic race-baiting, captured on Political Anarchy, for years...but not found on General Anarchy. 

Please explain your behavior, and your choices. This is where you want the  discussion, you say. 

On 10/5/2021 at 7:24 AM, jocal505 said:

I have 15,000 posts (and PTSD from years of violence interruption work in San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia, btw)

Jeebus Joe. You've noted this quite a few times yerself. While PTSD is no laughing matter, it was your choice to duck Vietnam, and your choice to do the anti-violence thing in the urbs, which odds are good was more dangerous except for the fact you could withdraw at any time --  no small distinction.

Anyway, I think it clear that the PTSD has affected you bigly.  Had you been drafted, you could be receiving therapy from the VA and probably moved on with life decades ago.

As it is, you're stuck in the misery of what you've put online. Had you just faded away, few would recall this ongoing brouhaha. Without the VA help, it seems incumbent on you to get some therapy at your own expense.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

John Drake  aka  Danger Man.   Many fans of The Prisoner believe that Number Six is really John Drake

5 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Jeebus Joe. You've noted this quite a few times yerself. While PTSD is no laughing matter, it was your choice to duck Vietnam, and your choice to do the anti-violence thing in the urbs, which odds are good was more dangerous except for the fact you could withdraw at any time --  no small distinction.

Anyway, I think it clear that the PTSD has affected you bigly.  Had you been drafted, you could be receiving therapy from the VA and probably moved on with life decades ago.

As it is, you're stuck in the misery of what you've put online. Had you just faded away, few would recall this ongoing brouhaha. Without the VA help, it seems incumbent on you to get some therapy at your own expense.

You ain't gettin' it, BC...yet you lurk away. This is fun/I love this place, mate. To be continued.

Did Jim Crow send Tom "Dogballs" Ray? WTF?

Hi, Dogballs. @Excoded Tom. This is what your namesake thread looks like after you  exploit MLK, and race-bait shamelessly for eight years, on Political Anarchy.

6 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

You ain't gettin' it, BC...yet you lurk away. This is fun/I love this place, mate. To be continued.

Lurking? This came up in my email notifications like all the others.
And I know this is what you meant: This is fun/I love this place, mate.

You've fooled no one.

• 2 weeks later...

race baiter alert, sigh

Seriatim Tom Posted 4 minutes ago

I already told you it's going to get awkward when I quote you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Welcome to the world of Tom Ray. What's up with this guy?

Pertinacious Tom Posted 4 hours ago

Nah, I haven't given up opposing racist comments like this one: