Oh dear Honda out trucks Toyota, Chevy and Nissan

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1997 Im certain robots were welding those beds. The seams designs did not allow proper corrosion protection. If they were welded after it was applied - big fail. That's not a worker issue. They just do what the process tells them to do.

Who does that? The component is usually welded, then the zinc is applied, surfactant, prime and paint. How in the world would they apply the zinc and then weld? That makes no sense.
Exactly. How would that seem be protected? That's right - it wasn't.

Why would any design a bed they way Toyota did? Oh, that's right - North American producers didn't.

We had more experience with salt on the roads than they did, duh.

But NUMMI wasn't just a Toyota plant, it was a GM plant too. And a year or two after Toyota shitcanned the horizontal seam, it was still coming out of NUMMI.

I get that you're trying to flip around this narrative, but the pictures can't fabricate nearly as well as you can.

Joint venture for manufacturing. They built Geos out there and that is the part GM benefitted from. Toyota trucks were Toyotas. What the fuck does GM have to do with the design requirements of Toyota trucks?

You are the perfect example of why Toyota would claim their design issue was an American manufacturing quality issue. Hook, line, and sinker.

You're right about GM management. But you're just as bad in trying to place Toyota in the same 1980s shit pile as GM.

GM got good because they became more like Toyota. Honda got bad because they became more like the old Ford.

I wasn't talking about 80s. I was talking about 90s.

The reason 80s cars are generally thought of as junk (regardless of brand) was an overall loss of anything demanding an emotional attachment. They were boring as fuck.

Overall quality, reliability, durability, and driveability were drastically improved. Kinda like an ugly chick who never says no but is also lame in bed.

As for decked out?

I think these are all Honda exclusives in the mid size segment.

Front and rear parking radar

Crash avoidance and mitigation

Lane departure assist.

blind side warning

Both apple car play and Android auto

Rear under seat storage

Torque vectoring where the outside wheels in a turn can receive more power to reduce or eliminate understeer.

dual action tail gate

Truck bed audio

Trunk

built in waterproof cooler (trunk)

inverse mount engine for more cabin space in the same length

All independent suspension for vastly better road manners and ride

Acoustic glass for luxury car level cabin quiet

multiple 2.5 amp USB ports to fast charge electronics

Triple zone Climate control

Sounds like a minivan.
Looks like a minivan...

Works like a truck.

How far can you lift it and how big of tires can it clear? How's the v8 sound with aftermarket exhaust?

Around here the above is a must.

Mike and Woofsey, you guys are a real buzzkill for those of us taunting Jack a 2nd time. Sheesh, at least edit your replies, nobody needs pages of welding rust to wade through.

Thanks in advance,

Miss Management.

The Ridgeline is the best damned minivan with a plastic bed on the market today. I've no idea why only Jack recognizes the preeminence of that vehicle, whilst you barbarians are incapable.

I was mostly pointing out having to run at 4,500-4,600 rpm for extended periods and having to mount a gain on it.

An it doesn't get great mileage. But it's gas and has to rev.

I like the car. I just wouldn't consider it a functional truck.

If you don't need a truck but want something truck'ish, it's fine.

But it's not a truck. Not being a dick. It just is the truth. And FYI - modern trucks come pretty decked out. Not like my sea of fantastic plastic interior.

blind side warning...

Complete waste of money and engineering.

If your mirrors are adjusted properly there is no blindspot.

If you can see your own vehicle in the side view mirrors you are doing it wrong.

The fuck they didn't characterize paint processing back then. US auto manufacturers required it. We had to do it on under body components back then as well. Man you sure go on about shit you have zero knowledge about. Where do you come up with this shit?

Why did it take 'a few years' for Toyota to implement a significant improvement to North American product? Do you think the hourly workers in the Toyota owned plant stopped it from happening?

I suspect that your definition of characterizing paint from back then would be some surface tests and a scratch test. They now measure ion migration through the layers to get an idea of the deposition and wear, paint is characterized with the same methods of thin film deposition. As far as I know, those tools were not available 35-some years ago.

And again, for the twentieth time ... The Japan paint clearly wore differently than the USA paint.

And for the last part, I thought that the Japanese methods didn't entirety implant to the NUMMI ex-GM workers.

As for the seamless beds, assuming you're asking about that, I don't know why the U.S. plant was behind the Japanese plant, but I didn't blame the workers. It was only two years, maybe they needed time to tool up.

Why you going on about 35+ years ago dipshit? That truck in your pic is not a 1981 Toyota.

Back in the 90s we fully tested the paint on even our unbody components. Accelerated tests including environmental champers. This was done to continuously audit the production process.

Why Toyota wouldn't do this on class a surfaces is beyond me. GM required it - I know this from personal experience.

Why Toyota wouldn't have trained their employees or implemented an industry standard quality control process is beyond me as well. Sure like to see a cite for your claim.

Mike and Woofsey, you guys are a real buzzkill for those of us taunting Jack a 2nd time. Sheesh, at least edit your replies, nobody needs pages of welding rust to wade through.

Thanks in advance,

Miss Management.

Calling me Mike was seriously uncalledfor. That is the only thing on PA worthy of apology.

Anybody else see that commercial where they dump a ton of sharp bricks into the beds of a Silverado and an F150? God is that stupid. Who the hell dumps a dozer bucket load of demo-ed bricks with a pick up, first off, and second off, the aluminum tears, but like hell the dented steel bed wouldn't be looking the same in a few more drops. Totally misses the point of an aluminum bed...corrosion. You line the thing with something for the odd heavy work, like a sheet of OSB or buy one of the commercial liners.

Anywho, Jack, I think Honda should join this competition to see what trucks take a ton of dropped bricks the best.

Thanks in advance,

Miss Management.

Calling me Mike was seriously uncalledfor. That is the only thing on PA worthy of apology.

Rockdog, you have my sincerest apologies. I couldn't sleep last night so was posting waaaayyyyy past my bedtime. Let me know what i should do to make it up to you. As long as it doesn't involve a trucklet. I must say Woofsey's post after that did make me laugh.

262 torque @ 4,700 rpm? No. The guy doing the review has maybe towed a small U-Haul trailer.

Probably never over a mountain pass even with that.

sorry wrong

Finally, a Fitline with the horsepower of a truck. Too bad it's in the trailer.

Anybody else see that commercial where they dump a ton of sharp bricks into the beds of a Silverado and an F150? God is that stupid. Who the hell dumps a dozer bucket load of demo-ed bricks with a pick up, first off, and second off, the aluminum tears, but like hell the dented steel bed wouldn't be looking the same in a few more drops. Totally misses the point of an aluminum bed...corrosion. You line the thing with something for the odd heavy work, like a sheet of OSB or buy one of the commercial liners.

Anywho, Jack, I think Honda should join this competition to see what trucks take a ton of dropped bricks the best.

Have you noticed all the newer Tacomas have plastic bedliners? Well... What looks like a bedliner? It's actually the bed, made of plastic, bolted to the frame.

They did

So the Ridgeline is the perfect choice for morons stupid enough to drop heavy shit in the truck. There is something for everyone.

What nobody mentions about the F150 is besides that it isn't going to rust is Ford shaved a bunch of weight and it gets outstanding mileage.

And it won't rust. If you plan on dropping heavy shit in it then you should get a Trucklet. Or let someone else load it since you aren't very bright.

They did

A ton of broken bricks = a small tool box =....bath salts???

They did

Do you realize you are not making any sense? Are you saying you are high on bath salts?

Did you watch both videos? The first is the brick drop into all three trucks.

I was mostly pointing out having to run at 4,500-4,600 rpm for extended periods and having to mount a gain on it.

An it doesn't get great mileage. But it's gas and has to rev.

I like the car. I just wouldn't consider it a functional truck.

If you don't need a truck but want something truck'ish, it's fine.

But it's not a truck. Not being a dick. It just is the truth. And FYI - modern trucks come pretty decked out. Not like my sea of fantastic plastic interior.

blind side warning...

Complete waste of money and engineering.

If your mirrors are adjusted properly there is no blindspot.

If you can see your own vehicle in the side view mirrors you are doing it wrong.

Typical liberal, always looking back. True conservatives only look forward. Towards the future.

Does it come in men's.....like the demographic it's targeted towards?

I think it's targeted toward Metrosexuals, at least that's the only demographic that's interested in it.

Well, I guess jacks been coming in men enough for everyone.

Ridge lining- a rim job where the giver blows smoke up the receivers ass.

They did

Do you realize you are not making any sense? Are you saying you are high on bath salts?

I missed that the first image was a video. Button is kinda buried in there. Making Ridgelines so the use a bed liner for a bed is not a bad idea at all, and is even better if it is easy to replace. Cute trucklette ya got there.

They did

I missed that the first image was a video. Button is kinda buried in there. Making Ridgelines so the use a bed liner for a bed is not a bad idea at all, and is even better if it is easy to replace. Cute trucklette ya got there.

Fair enough.

Did the Tacos ever get rid of their death wobble issue?

The ton of bricks thing...OK a half ton pickup cannot support 1 ton of bricks falling into it. The frame and suspension will get fucked.

I've picked up rock before and had other guys pull in for a load and the guys working the yard just say no.

Not to mention, if one of those bricks bounces right, buh bye back window.

Dents? I have Line-X and as others mentioned a board works just fine. The only thing I don't like about the Line-X is that it's hard to slide stuff in b/c it's textured.

The ton of bricks thing...OK a half ton pickup cannot support 1 ton of bricks falling into it. The frame and suspension will get fucked.

I've picked up rock before and had other guys pull in for a load and the guys working the yard just say no.

Dents? I have Line-X and as others mentioned a board works just fine. The only thing I don't like about the Line-X is that it's hard to slide stuff in b/c it's textured.

Or you can just build a truck bed that is as light as aluminum, won't even rust or corrode and is tougher than a steel bed with liner..

Just out of curiosity, by every measure I can think of the Honda bed is exceptional. I've beat the crap out of mine for 8 years and the other day (getting read to sell) I unbolted each panels (five minutes) and sprayed them with a quality black semi loss paint gloss pain and they look like they just came from the factory. They say the new material is much harder to scratch and unlike the 1st gen is black all the way through so they don't show.

So what is the problem just acknowledging that they make a fine bed and maybe other companies could learn something.

Oh and I put the ~$500 I saved not needing Line-X to good use elsewhere.

Because the other companies put it where it matters. Frame, engine and transmission.

The rest of it can go to shit. It's about function. Like a boat. It's all a trade-off.

I have norovirus right now, which is why I'm up so late. Man, this sucks. I feel like a sieve. IV's are the only hydration I can keep in. Ick.

Because the other companies put it where it matters. Frame, engine and transmission

The rest of it can go to shit. It's about function. Like a boat. It's all a trade-off.

I have norovirus right now, which is why I'm up so late. Man, this sucks. I feel like a sieve. IV's are the only hydration I can keep in. Ick.

No fun I'm sure. Get Well.

The way I see it, none of the midsize trucks would meet your needs. I get that. What I don't get is why for the guy who's hauling and towing needs are met by a Ridgeline you can't admit it might be a good choice.

Death wobble ... That's a Dodge thing. If a Toyota gets it, it's probably an infection from parking too close to Dodge.

My Dodge Dakota so far is okay, no wobble. It's the Mitsubishi rebrand, maybe they did better QC on those. A friend's Jeep had it, needed a tie rod upgrade I think. But as far as I know, the new ones are fixed, they beefed up the front end, from bushings to sway bar.

I was thinking, why did Dodge stop making a midsize? Was it cannibalizing sales from the Rams?

Because the other companies put it where it matters. Frame, engine and transmission.

Norovirus. Shit.

When you get better, maybe start getting enough selenium and magnesium, deficiencies in that let in viral infections ... sushi and seaweed soup twice a week, inlanders often have this problem, selenium and magnesium are ocean nutrients.

For beds, I think the right kind of plastic bed can be a good idea. It's lighter weight, doesn't rust. The old Hilux fiberglass beds were pretty cool, and plastic is better than fiberglass for a bed material.

Of all the sins of the Ridgewood, the bed isn't one of them. Now the unibody, transmission, and axle ... Houston, we have a problem.

remember when you had the norovirus and it was just the stomach flu?

Jack knows norovirus. Prevalent on sea cruises.

Jack knows norovirus. Prevalent on sea cruises.

How do we even know Jack goes on a cruise when he takes his biennial hiatus from PA?

His word? Worthless.

Death wobble ... That's a Dodge thing. If a Toyota gets it, it's probably an infection from parking too close to Dodge.

My Dodge Dakota so far is okay, no wobble. It's the Mitsubishi rebrand, maybe they did better QC on those. A friend's Jeep had it, needed a tie rod upgrade I think. But as far as I know, the new ones are fixed, they beefed up the front end, from bushings to sway bar.

I was thinking, why did Dodge stop making a midsize? Was it cannibalizing sales from the Rams?

Again, Mike commenting about QC and Death Wobble - two things he knows nothing about.

Its an issue related to front suspensions and steering systems involving beam axles and coil springs.

So, the Dakota and Mitsubishi would have the problem. Jeeps get it as well.

Again, Mike commenting about QC and Death Wobble - two things he knows nothing about.

Its an issue related to front suspensions and steering systems involving beam axles and coil springs.

So, the Dakota and Mitsubishi would have the problem. Jeeps get it as well.

My Dakota does not have the death wobble I thought it did, but it hasn't come back.

And I wrote that my friend's Jeep had it. It can come from different things.

But a question, are you too illiterate to actually read what is written here? Because you seem to have an odd habit of disagreeing with me, and then just rewrittng what I wrote. We devoted the good part of a whole thread to the Chrysler death wobble about a year ago.

Because the other companies put it where it matters. Frame, engine and transmission

No fun I'm sure. Get Well.

The way I see it, none of the midsize trucks would meet your needs. I get that. What I don't get is why for the guy who's hauling and towing needs are met by a Ridgeline you can't admit it might be a good choice.

I have never said the Ridgeline is a bad choice. I even complimented it somewhere above. It fits the need for a niche.

Mike, Tacos got a soft recall for death wobble. And according to my doc, if you come into contact with noro and touch your face or it gets in a cut (I have chronic atopic eczema) you're gonna get it. It's incredibly contagious. However, I'll do my best to eat sushi as often as I can. It's my favorite food. Good sushi is incredibly honest and that's what I like in my food. Not maki rolls; sashimi with miso and a salad!

Oh fuk, what have you done? I'm still under quarantine and I want to go so bad now. 4 days of not eating leaves one pretty hungry.

Since I'm not supposed to leave the house, I'm eating the fridge and it's getting barren. Fortunately, I have baby wax potatoes, broccoli and a thawing rack of lamb for tonight.

Beer is a big issue though. I have none and can't remember the last time I was dry for a week straight. Oh well.

At least the Honda wasn't the first of the hairdresser's pick-ups:

1st-Chevrolet-Avalanche.jpg

If you're going to go for aluminium and want serious pump, then how about one of the cars that we deal in:

motorsport.jpg

Can be done with a twin-cab pick up too.

Engine

5.0ltr V8 Land Rover engine
300bhp with FIA restrictor
580Nm with FIA restrictor
Transmission
6 speed Sadev gearbox
Epicyclic centre differential with viscous coupling
Ricardo front, rear and centre differentials with 60/40 torque split
Suspension
Double wishbone independent front and rear
4 x Donerre Lithium dampers with fast rebound system
250mm suspension travel (FIA regulated limit)

You are wrong. I'm stating their truck beds of that era were much worse than the big threes. Your own posts support that.

Since this post, I counted about ten '80s era rusted bed Toyota trucks, and not one of them had any serious rust on the made-in-Japan portion. I don't remember what we were debating, but I think that observation means something. Maybe I don't know what it actually means as well as you do. Can you explain that observation?

Do I need glasses? Something having to do with the U.S. manufacturing of the era? Back half 98% more prone to rust than the front half?

I had a 1974 Camaro, the poor gal rusted like a wad of steel wool in a bilge, but the front seemed to rust at about the same rate as the back. Ditto with an old Mercury Comet, I could lift the floor mat and see street. Why would the back of a Toyota rust so much and the front barely at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Not really.. The AT overheated on TFL during their comparison test driving empty up a dirt road. It was first to be parked. The Canyon caught its low airdam, next and they parked it 《 easy fix.

The Taco and Frontier went the whole way. The old Frontier got the most votes for one major reason fewer electronic nannies.

If your AT over heats driving up a dirt road with zero load and one passenger Id say Honda missed the mark in a big way.

Not really.. The AT overheated on TFL during their comparison test driving empty up a dirt road. It was first to be parked. The Canyon caught its low airdam, next and they parked it 《 easy fix.

The Taco and Frontier went the whole way. The old Frontier got the most votes for one major reason fewer electronic nannies.

If your AT over heats driving up a dirt road with zero load and one passenger Id say Honda missed the mark in a big way.

GM is big on those air dams because it adds a solid digit to their MPG ratings. They're useless for off-roading, but I think most people who buy a new truck tend to happyjack it, and keep it away from the rocks, sticks and mud ... they never notice the air dam.

A friend who got a new Silverado though, does off road it, and he told me that he made it a game to try to rip off the air dam on an approach. He reports it to be a little more resilient than he expected.

As for load, a different friend used a Silverado to tow a 10k lbs generator with broken brakes, miles up and down a rutted dirt path. Other than needing a new set of brake pads, the Silverado didn't seem to care.

Midsize trucks have increased in size to the point that I don't see much advantage in them anymore. My 2007 midsize gets lower mpg than a new Tundra, F150 or Silverado, but it's just as long and can only tow half as much. What's the point?

Narrower than the really wide full size rigs. Around the bay area thats a big parking deal.

An over heated AT on a brand new and empty truck would suggest the Honda is no more than a lifted Accord with a bed vs trunk. Nothing worse than simply lacking cooling capability for an unloaded drive.

Narrower than the really wide full size rigs. Around the bay area thats a big parking deal.

An over heated AT on a brand new and empty truck would suggest the Honda is no more than a lifted Accord with a bed vs trunk. Nothing worse than simply lacking cooling capability for an unloaded drive.

That's my take on my wife's Honda Pilot. It has to haul around nearly the weight of a truck, but the components are undersized which is why it has been in the shop about five times even though it only has 100k miles on it ... the components fail because they're overstressed from having to haul around a lot of weight, when they were designed to haul around a car.

I went to school with a production engineer that ran the line in Freemont ca.

The frames were sourced and hauled in daily from a couple of small shops, some body work was rolled on site, beds were hauled in daily like the frames. I worked across 880 from the plant drove past toyota rigs loaded with frames and beds daily. Toyota owned the plant and had shared production line agreements with GM for a few yrs.

The Toyota family not the Company struck a deal with Elon Musk he couldnt pass up usle NUMI to build cars. When that deal was struck he moved his battery plant idea to the front burner given he didnt need to build a new Auto plant. Though NUMI tooling was set up for iron body and frame assembly. Which required extensive retooling for Aluminum assembly.

A bumper installer at NUMI during the last few peak yrs was pulling down about 98k a year.

I went to school with a production engineer that ran the line in Freemont ca.

The frames were sourced and hauled in daily from a couple of small shops, some body work was rolled on site, beds were hauled in daily like the frames. I worked across 880 from the plant drove past toyota rigs loaded with frames and beds daily. Toyota owned the plant and had shared production line agreements with GM for a few yrs.

The Toyota family not the Company struck a deal with Elon Musk he couldnt pass up usle NUMI to build cars. When that deal was struck he moved his battery plant idea to the front burner given he didnt need to build a new Auto plant. Though NUMI tooling was set up for iron body and frame assembly. Which required extensive retooling for Aluminum assembly.

A bumper installer at NUMI during the last few peak yrs was pulling down about 98k a year.

Any idea why the family got involved? How would that help them other than some short-term revenues? I noticed that they now offer the Li-Ion battery option for the Prius instead of just NiMh, maybe they're getting them from Musk?

Three reasons

#1 The Family had $$$$ tied up in Tesla

#2 Numi was shuttered and had no chance of any existing companies wanting it

#3 Was reported a big interest of the Family was Elon's process or methods to drive creativity and product development. Even the Family knows people view Toyota cars as bland appliances lacking unique character etc. It was reported that was a big part of the discussion during their meeting with him.

Your story is incomplete. There are active clutches on each differential and between front and rear. These do a fantastic job locking out torque to any wheel that does not have traction. In mud, sand, snow this is a fantastic system for maximising traction and using outside wheel torque to counter understeer.

However if the tires are ill suited to the terrain and they are always losing traction as there would be on a steep grade covered in rocks. This makes the clutches work full time and eventually over heat. With proper tires for that road the system would perform much better.

The Fast Lane is clear that they test trucks as they come from the showroom and acknowledge that the Honda chose tires for street manners and not for rock crawling.

Even so this is not what the truck is designed to do.

Tacoma is better off road. Honda is better on road.

I'm on road 99% of the time. Most truck owners are.

One other factoid this Honda VS the rest argument fails to mention. That many configurations of the other trucks get sold that are similarly crappy off road and can't tow as much as a Ridgeline.

I do not need to tow more than 5000 lbs. There are no 8% rocky grades in Florida and in all other ways the Honda, even the 1st gen Honda beats out the competition.

Your story is incomplete. There are active clutches on each differential and between front and rear. These do a fantastic job locking out torque to any wheel that does not have traction. In mud, sand, snow this is a fantastic system for maximising traction and using outside wheel torque to counter understeer.

However if the tires are ill suited to the terrain and they are always losing traction as there would be on a steep grade covered in rocks. This makes the clutches work full time and eventually over heat. With proper tires for that road the system would perform much better.

The Fast Lane is clear that they test trucks as they come from the showroom and acknowledge that the Honda chose tires for street manners and not for rock crawling.

One other factoid this Honda VS the rest argument fails to mention. That many configurations of the other trucks get sold that are similarly crappy off road and can't tow as much as a Ridgeline.

I do not need to tow more than 5000 lbs. There are no 8% rocky grades in Florida and in all other ways the Honda, even the 1st gen Honda beats out the competition.

With that argument my 7yr old Subaru still has it beat. It does Colorado trails easily, beats the Honda in mileage easily, rear seat is huge compared to the Honda, oh and yes we tow with the Subaru too. 1300lb loaded camp 4x6 trailer we do trip averages at 21mpg towing. So the honda is kinda just to look like your driving a truck but arent... LOL

With that argument my 7yr old Subaru still has it beat. It does Colorado trails easily, beats the Honda in mileage easily, rear seat is huge compared to the Honda, oh and yes we tow with the Subaru too. 1300lb loaded camp 4x6 trailer we do trip averages at 21mpg towing. So the honda is kinda just to look like your driving a truck but arent... LOL

Huh? Your subaru has a bed? Carries 1500 lbs of sheet rock flat. Tows 5,000 lbs? Who knew.

Also the rear seat room is not better. And towing 1300 lbs the Honda gets better mileage.

the Mustang weighs about 3,000 pounds, and my friend told me the trailer weighs 1,800 pounds. So that puts us at a trailer load of 4,800 pounds—just below Honda’s rating.

But Honda’s 5,000 pound figure only accounts for two 150 pound passengers and 30 pounds of cargo, and we were three guys weighing an average of 175 pounds. Plus, we had about 350 pounds in tools, spare tires and wheels.

Honda says the truck’s gross combined weight rating—the weight of the truck with all its occupants and cargo, plus the trailer weight—is 9,986 pounds. With a 4,800 pound trailer, 525 pounds of human flesh and bones, 350 pounds in cargo and the truck’s 4,445 pound curb weight, we were going to exceed that GCW rating.

Since the Pennsylvania Turnpike that I was about to drive was actually specifically designed to never exceed 3 percent, and the temperature wasn’t going to be nearly in the triple digits, the Honda should be fine going a bit over its rated load

The drive to Vienna was uneventful. The truck towed the trailer with ease, even scoring nearly 24 MPG (note with trailer only. On the return trip with Mustang loaded it was 17 MPG)

So the Ridgeline not only had good ride quality while towing, but the Lane Keep Assist made me feel confident yanking that car 1,200 miles, the V6 and six-speed trans were more than enough to hold 65 mph up grades, and acceleration and braking exceeded my expectations.

In the end, the truck got the Mustang back to my house after scoring 17 MPG with the trailer. My two buddies and I unloaded the pony and just looked at each other in amazement. This little Honda is a beast.

veruzbpleaimmbmweas3.png

BJLINK

I like this, from the article with the poorly constructed headline -

"Honda engineers also came up with two tricks that those trucks lack. They lined the bed with speakers and tucked a cargo hold into it. Honda calls this an “in-bed trunk,” but pragmatists, noticing the drain, will know it only as a cooler. To drive the point home about the Ridgeline’s intended audience, Honda has made a pickup in which its best features are evident when the bed is empty."

Roll Call!

How many posters have had their mind changed about the "trucklette on a minivan chassis" by the endless posts by Jack?

Raise your hands.

I now think the 2017 Ridgeline is the best truck ever built. Jack should buy one.

You know why i drive a Chevy Silverado. Cause I dont suck dicks

Chevy drivers get a lot of pussy Ridgeline drivers get fucked up the butt by their Uncle Nick - A lot

Likely Chevy driver quotes

Received and A in Rhetoric 101 at Trump U

Roll Call!

How many posters have had their mind changed about the "trucklette on a minivan chassis" by the endless posts by Jack?

Raise your hands.

He actually did change my mind.

I'm now tending toward an open bed minivan on a trucklet chassis.

Chevy drivers get a lot of pussy Ridgeline drivers get fucked up the butt by their Uncle Nick - A lot

How cute. Happy's distancing himself from Trump now. Wonder how long it will be before he denies ever being in love with Donald.

How cute. Happy's distancing himself from Trump now. Wonder how long it will be before he denies ever being in love with Donald.

He's got to figure out how to suck back up to Mitt in order to get back in the Church's good graces.

He's got to figure out how to suck back up to Mitt in order to get back in the Church's good graces.

Or he could just change his login name again. That fooled everyone.

You are presuming to lecture others on what they type?

The irony is just too rich.

(had to wait a bit and see if Jack would correct his error, since he had his editing privileges restored after they were yanked)

I dunno if Mini van is applicable.... you can make a mini van cool..

Minivans are kickass ... I drove a rental one cross country, a Toyota, it was like driving around in a tiny living room. Super comfortable, good gas mileage the kids stretched out and watched the flicks.

I don't know if they're cool, but they're definitely built for comfort.

The Honda minivan might be the nicest of all ... up until the moment you chop the roof off the back of the poor thing and tell some poor rube that it's actually a truck.

A friend shared this on Facebook. Too good not to share...from an offroad/4x4 enthusiasts group.

7mfH8ji.jpg

You are right it was good to share your hate. It's what partisans do. As in politics the difference is there. I have no hate for other trucks.

If the choice is between my Durango and my wife's T&C to go any more than 100 miles with my kids and the dog, the T&C wins every fucking time and twice on Sunday. 3 TV's, 12v and 110v plugs, heated/laid aid out seats, best gas mileage, XM radio. It's not even close. Now if it dumps a foot or two and we have to get somewhere the 4WD Durango kicks ass.

Is this thread over yet? Jack's truck would be grabbed by Donald Trump because he's a star..