POS parking facker asswipe

dacapo

As I always tell my friends, you can learn EVERYTHING you need to know on Sailing Anarchy. ;)

Yup, the knowledge is pretty deep here.

And amazingly shallow all at the same time.

Composting works well. Do NOT place in a plastic bag. That just concentrates the evidence. Surround with a couple feet of biomass. 500 pound cattle will have a few bones barely visible after 2 months, the heat will cook DNA. Your neighbor is likely similar. No evidence after 4 months. No odor. Environmentally friendly. Perhaps the whole condo thing might be a problem?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qE1QfgbfjYI

Still trying to get the URL to show up as an embedded video instead of a link.

Composting works well. Do NOT place in a plastic bag. That just concentrates the evidence. Surround with a couple feet of biomass. 500 pound cattle will have a few bones barely visible after 2 months, the heat will cook DNA. Your neighbor is likely similar. No evidence after 4 months. No odor. Environmentally friendly. Perhaps the whole condo thing might be a problem?

Not a clean link. Youtube embed is more for web work.

[haitch]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE1QfgbfjYI

Thanks. Wasted far too much time on this.

Now that we have you started, do you have any movies you'd like to share?

Another day... But important note: STAND TO THE SIDE when puncturing distended rumen. You will not have to ask why twice.

Dunno about New York, but in CT condo boards have incredible power. We were literally extorted out of nearly 3 grand by a Condo Board of one of our rentals for bogus, trumped up "violations" of rules by a deadbeat tenant we had evicted two years prior. Lawyer said it would cost me three times as much to litigate and we would lose regardless. So long as they can produce meeting minutes where they voted to fine you, you will pay, one way or the other..

Dacapo, if you still haven't solved your neighbor problem and none of the suggestions here have worked, I may have a proposal......

I have an on-going jet-ski problem. Maybe we could do the "Strangers on a Train" thing. Do you have a passport?

You live in a condo. That's your mistake. Move to the country and park all the fucking cars you want where you want.

^^^^ This... I can park 40 cars in my driveway, w/out any of 'em being off gravel/blacktop. Of course, it takes me 25 minutes to get to the closest store, and satellite internet sucks, but, I can take a leak anywhere on my property that I want to.

In all seriousness, especially since you've confronted him, your only safe option is to use the rules to effect a change in his behavior. Him having possession of the deceased person's car sounds a lot like an actionable legal issue, in addition to being a violation of the rules - are non-tenant vehicles permitted on a long term basis? Sounds like the old Granada oughta be towed.

As I always tell my friends told my EX, you can learn EVERYTHING you need to know on Sailing Anarchy. ;)

...fixerated. ....... just because. :)

Sshhhhhh! Geez. The drones are watching.

Dacapo, if you still haven't solved your neighbor problem and none of the suggestions here have worked, I may have a proposal......

I have an on-going jet-ski problem. Maybe we could do the "Strangers on a Train" thing. Do you have a passport?

perfect :ph34r:

So, waite halve yo uto juste agreedede to anonmiouse sexe on traine?

Exchanging passports along with precious bodily fluids.

As I always tell my friends told my EX, you can learn EVERYTHING you need to know on Sailing Anarchy. ;)

...fixerated. ....... just because. :)

Sshhhhhh! Geez. The drones are watching.

......they're -always- watching :unsure:

Exchanging passports along with precious bodily fluids.

P

POE

E

You can't fight in here. This is the war room!

WINNER!!! I wondered if anyone would get that obscure reference. Choose anything from Teaky's desk as a reward.

So you missed my cross reference of precious bodily fluids...

You can't fight in here. This is the war room!

WINNER!!! I wondered if anyone would get that obscure reference. Choose anything from Teaky's desk as a reward.

So you missed my cross reference of precious bodily fluids...

Helle hafto ansere to the Cocca Colla Compinney :)

I feel like I need to remind you guys that the OP's objective would be to have these parking spots empty. There are so many suggestions that would keep the vehicles exactly where they are parked.

For our entertainment, please offer solutions that involve opening up the parking!

Cheers

I feel like I need to remind you guys that the OP's objective would be to have these parking spots empty. There are so many suggestions that would keep the vehicles exactly where they are parked.

For our entertainment, please offer solutions that involve opening up the parking!

Cheers

I was trying to figure out how to get my Yacht Clubs travel lift here without anyone noticing ;-) (4 miles away)

Cheers

I was trying to figure out how to get my Yacht Clubs travel lift here without anyone noticing ;-) (4 miles away)

A fork lift is much faster.

You're not suggesting that he compost the entire HOA are you?

Not all at once, anyhow. Two or three every couple of months.

It would open up a lot of parking spots

Cheers

Floorjack

OMG, that's hilarious! How did I miss that one???

I had to ask a few years ago, same reaction. Still waiting for a clew for what the periodic references to sash weights are about, here.

Can't remember full details, but it was something about a poster opening an old safe. Only thing found inside was sash weights. There was something about X-posting with other boards as well. Full details lost in mists of time.

Can't remember full details, but it was something about a poster opening an old safe. Only thing found inside was sash weights. There was something about X-posting with other boards as well. Full details lost in mists of time.

..the guy spread the 'excitement' over seemingly weeks. Then someone pointed out that the same story was unfolding on a car forum or something...but -ahead- of the disclosures on SA. The mystery attic box was opened on the other forum while still a mystery on SA.

....'Swan' was definitely voted off the island :mellow:

It was the other way around. He got so much attention here he tried to pull the same stunt on a vette forum after the fact and someone popped him on it. I think we had a field trip too.

It was a box in a walled off stairwell. He fucking played it up like it was the treasure of the sierra madre. Two, three weeks of manufactured geraldo rivera suspense.

Finally, it was sash weights. He hit the bottom in an hour.

can I jam those sash weights up this cunt's ass sideways?? Last night he gave my friend shit for parking on the curb in front of his place....another one of his gardening rakes went walkabout this morning

can I jam those sash weights up this cunt's ass sideways??

Last night he gave my friend shit for parking on the curb in front of his place....another one of his gardening rakes went walkabout this morning

.....only if you film it. oooh,maybe not :mellow:

...are you saying you took his rake. that might not end well. what if HE films it? :unsure:

Last night he gave my friend shit for parking on the curb in front of his place....another one of his gardening rakes went walkabout this morning

...are you saying you took his rake. that might not end well. what if HE films it? :unsure:

Never film anything!!! Saw a Canadian news story about a jilted bloke who posted an intimate video of his EX-GF, as a revenge thing; and the judge ruled that he pays her 100 grand over the next 10 years. You never know where an ill advised video might turn up, SO JUST DON'T DO IT!!. It's like posting crap on Facebook! I bet millions have been denIed jobs, or been fired over that FB stuff....

Never film anything!!! Saw a Canadian news story about a jilted bloke who posted an intimate video of his EX-GF, as a revenge thing; and the judge ruled that he pays her 100 grand over the next 10 years. You never know where an ill advised video might turn up, SO JUST DON'T DO IT!!. It's like posting crap on Facebook! I bet millions have been denIed jobs, or been fired over that FB stuff....

Adgreede! Juste the set reccord strate that wase notte me on that vidio, I do notte owne leparrd pattein pantties.

Filming isn't the problem. Its how you show it that causes the problem.

Now about that ex gf video. ....

You will have to google it, mate! I am not going to be an accessory; but seriously it was taken down when the lawsuit was filed...

You will have to google it, mate! I am not going to be an accessory; but seriously it was taken down when the lawsuit was filed...

I could never consider you an accessory!

Now that's a wide open door that I hope people have the decency to stay away from......

Adgreede! Juste the set reccord strate that wase notte me on that vidio, I do notte owne leparrd pattein pantties.

Sorry, Snags, No. 6 and Edith both tell me they have the video evidence of your "spotted" panties.

The source of the spots is somewhat unclear though; would you care to elaborate???

Now that's a wide open door that I hope people have the decency to stay away from......

Not going to comment further, except that the EX-BF found the "door" very satisfactory, until he no longer did. If he had kept his mouth and his camera out of the public domain, he would have not had a problem.

Always read the fine print!! Missus BB is on the phone, as we speak, sucked in by a credit card offer to get 50k airline miles. But the hook is we have to carry a 3K balance with interest as a quid pro quo, for the free air ticket for daughter to fly home. I told her it is a suckers bet and better to pay for ticket online, but she is still trying to con the guy. LOL

She just told the guy that our poor daughters live on Raman Noodles....!!! LOL!!!

Not going to comment further, except that the EX-BF found the "door" very satisfactory, until he no longer did. If he had kept his mouth and his camera out of the public domain, he would have not had a problem.

Always read the fine print!! Missus BB is on the phone, as we speak, sucked in by a credit card offer to get 50k airline miles. But the hook is we have to carry a 3K balance with interest as a quid pro quo, for the free air ticket for daughter to fly home. I told her it is a suckers bet and better to pay for ticket online, but she is still trying to con the guy. LOL

She just told the guy that our poor daughters live on Raman Noodles....!!! LOL!!!

She's arguing with a credit card company? I pretty sure you have learned your lesson with those fuckers and she should have learned by your experience. They have lots of gold and they don't want to give any away!

Sorry, Snags, No. 6 and Edith both tell me they have the video evidence of your "spotted" panties.

The source of the spots is somewhat unclear though; would you care to elaborate???

And have the spots cleared up?

She's arguing with a credit card company? I pretty sure you have learned your lesson with those fuckers and she should have learned by your experience. They have lots of gold and they don't want to give any away!

Never had a problem with credit card companies?? Pay them to zero every month. USAA is only 7.5% if I were to carry a balance. She got the 50k airmiles and zero interest for 3 years, and only has to charge one grand before she cuts it up. That should be be fairly easy with Amazon Prime....

Hell, I put $2k/month on my cards. I don't use cash except at the bars and to tip wait staff. Why would I when I get rewards using credit cards? 10% discount at Target. 5% cash back on Discover gas. Miles on Chase. Walmart had a gas deal on their card but they were smart and fired me. Too bad. That was a cheap fuel deal.

The key is to pay it off every month. NEVER let one month go by. That's a slippery slope.

I smile every time I swipe and take their money.

Billy, I think Amazon has a card deal too. Just exploit them as they show up. They'll kill the deal when they figure out you're a transactor and not a revolver but you'll have gotten yours by then.

I agree Austin, don't understand why it's the debit card that everyone seems to be using? I use CC for just about everything, free money for 25 days plus money back at end of the year. Anyone who qualifies for USAA should check out the CC rates; probably should check out Credit Union cards as well.

I use a credit card for the business. Got a Southwest card thinking it'd be handy for flying to Florida when I left my truck and boat there for hitting regattas this time of year, haven't been doing much sailing or flying do I've racked up ~170k points. I'm thinking about switching to an Amazon card since I'm always buying stupid shit on there anyways. I put about $120k on that card last year, never carried a balance dove I got it three years ago.

Funny story, before I got the card I had a layover in Denver and I went searching for food and saw the southwest visa kiosk, I filled out the application, and where it wanted my income information I just wrote "sufficient". Dude at the kiosk said I need a number there, I told him I don't need a credit card, do as you please with my application. I came with $12k limit that shortly after they bumped up to $18k. I'm a little shocked they haven't upped my credit limit again, on an expensive month I've maxed out out a couple of times in that month.

Paying interest is retarded, as in going backwards. Only a handful of reasons it makes any sense

Hell, I put $2k/month on my cards. I don't use cash except at the bars and to tip wait staff. Why would I when I get rewards using credit cards? 10% discount at Target. 5% cash back on Discover gas. Miles on Chase. Walmart had a gas deal on their card but they were smart and fired me. Too bad. That was a cheap fuel deal.

The key is to pay it off every month. NEVER let one month go by. That's a slippery slope.

I smile every time I swipe and take their money.

Billy, I think Amazon has a card deal too. Just exploit them as they show up. They'll kill the deal when they figure out you're a transactor and not a revolver but you'll have gotten yours by then.

Where's my 2 Drinks ?????? :-O

Archived