Delegate Anarchy

roundthebuoys

you could get some good odds on that being the match up.

Even without the superdelegates I don't think think the demographics and numbers give Sanders much of a chance. He will have to make inroads in areas he hasn't even been trying to campaign in so far.

Cruz is running out of time but got some momentum coming out of super saturday. Trump is still the favorite but I think that he has a more tenuous grasp on the nomination than Clinton does. The anti-Trump votes are going to settle more and more on Cruz. The Republican race as a whole has been more tumultuous than the Democratic. I expect that pattern to hold.

The race is heating up, the Republicans are shitting their pants and the Democrats are looking forward to occupying the oval office for 8 more years. Life is good.

Says the guy who is 4450 miles away!

Doesn't mean I don't vote. And it is 4,185 air miles between where I live now and where I grew up.

I just did Washington to Warsaw.........

You might vote but it seems you won't live here. I find that most curious.

If you knew about Polish women, you wouldn't wonder. ;)

I just did Washington to Warsaw.........You might vote but it seems you won't live here. I find that most curious.

He still pays US taxes..

Hillary has the landslide all lined up. The only remaining question is over which Republican

I sure wish we had a decent choice available

it was "pre-ordained" taint it?

I love Amerika

Archived