Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is the daughter of a sailor Both yachts and RN She came to me fully trained she can hold a course,  cook good food on one ring, loves rowing, can double declutch a land rover and ha

Before Tesla was a thing, I converted a 1974 VW Beetle to 100% battery electric drive. People told me "You can't do that." I did it. I drove it all over the Washington DC/Baltimore region for 2 y

Or David Lynch. Twin Hulls: Water, Walk With Me. You expect to see, blurred out of their perfectly staged salon, Dennis Hopper huffing nitrous and crawling up to Nikki whimpering "Mommy mommy mommy." 

Posted Images

bloody nora.

that was an astonishing bit of film

as are some of the films from the same channel

as luck would have it - I unboxed a present from a nordic man called Chris while three of us were heading up the North Sea in the Centaur in this epic of a film

Chris sent us fish in a tin....

23.00 mins in if you wish to cut to the chase

25 minutes ago, softdown said:

I'm going to kidnap this lady and get 3,000,000 boobscribers in six months. Awesome stern too. Perfect 10.

OK, I guess we know where you are coming from. I'd say a 14.

21 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

OK, I guess we know where you are coming from. I'd say a 14.

Elizabeth Anne is her name. College student in LA. Plenty of softcore vids.

2 hours ago, dylan winter said:

more is not always better

more boat is not always better, more wind is not always better, more sail is not always better

more buster bulk is not always better

Nice place to visit, even if you wouldn't want to live there.

15 hours ago, softdown said:

I'm going to kidnap this lady and get 3,000,000 boobscribers in six months. Awesome stern too. Perfect 10.

It all good fun until someone loses an eye.

Rule one of making youtube sailing vids. -Have you GF/wife/boat slut wear a Bikini.

Rule two - If she isn't hot, ignore rule one and either make wildlife vids or trade her up.

Exhibit A

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Rule one of making youtube sailing vids. -Have you GF/wife/boat slut wear a Bikini.

Rule two - If she isn't hot, ignore rule one and either make wildlife vids or trade her up.

Exhibit A

I wouldn't even try to make sailing vids unless I had a female partner. Who wants to watch me eat from a can?

5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

more is not always better

more boat is not always better, more wind is not always better, more sail is not always better

more buster bulk is not always better

Huge tits in real life? I may pass on that. I like stuff on the net, and in movies, that would be revolting in real life. What is amazing about her is that she is real and in great shape rather than fat.

I get it though. Not your cup of tea.

3 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

excellent LB

well up to standard for this excellent forum

Yes we mustn't let this thread get to highbrow. :)

Astounding what one can find when browsing Youtube for sailing vids. I have no idea what it is about but it only goes for 51 secs and is worth watching until the end.

No honestly it was no trouble at all.

14 hours ago, Captain Gal said:

Reading in this thread that the boyz are thinking with their crotches again. Mornin'.

And good to you morning Madam.

10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

That's a bit more than a cup in my view.

....a bit more than a cup??? I would like to see the out takes when she fell over and they then had to rebuild the court fence and resurface not just the court but the entire fuckin neighbourhood....I'm sure she is looking forward to her 40th when she will then get them hooters re-ballasted and with a national carbon credit cheque to boot so she can finish college and then marry the Taxidermist from Tennessee who did the B4 casts of those bouncers. The world is weird.

15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

....a bit more than a cup??? I would like to see the out takes when she fell over and they then had to rebuild the court fence and resurface not just the court but the entire fuckin neighbourhood....I'm sure she is looking forward to her 40th when she will then get them hooters re-ballasted and with a national carbon credit cheque to boot so she can finish college and then marry the Taxidermist from Tennessee who did the B4 casts of those bouncers. The world is weird.

At age 40 she'll be a 38 triple long sans surgical adjustment....

FKT

You are correct FKT - it all looks rather uncomforatable and inconvenient to have such large protuberances. Like having a pair of hot water bottles strapped to your chest.

the poor woman can hardly play tennis, I assume that jogging is an uncomfortable performance.  As you say FKT - by the time she is 40 they will down around her knees - which she will be able to keep nice and warm

I look upon her in much the same way as I see those with 6 foot keels as being handicapped by their excessive keels.

Depth challenged is how I describe them

Thier large additions prevent them from doing so many things.... such as sailing in shallow places.  As I sail up rivers and estuaries I leave the depth challenged  wallahs clinging to their hooks at the entrance where the water is deep enough to accommodate them.

5 hours ago, dylan winter said:

You are correct FKT - it all looks rather uncomforatable and inconvenient to have such large protuberances. Like having a pair of hot water bottles strapped to your chest.

the poor woman can hardly play tennis, I assume that jogging is an uncomfortable performance.  As you say FKT - by the time she is 40 they will down around her knees - which she will be able to keep nice and warm

I look upon her in much the same way as I see those with 6 foot keels as being handicapped by their excessive keels.

Depth challenged is how I describe them

Thier large additions prevent them from doing so many things.... such as sailing in shallow places.  As I sail up rivers and estuaries I leave the depth challenged  wallahs clinging to their hooks at the entrance where the water is deep enough to accommodate them.

I think more sailing is done on lakes and oceans than rivers?

On 6/10/2017 at 5:36 PM, LB 15 said:

Astounding what one can find when browsing Youtube for sailing vids. I have no idea what it is about but it only goes for 51 secs and is worth watching until the end.

No honestly it was no trouble at all.

What a glorious rack though 99% chance of being silicone which is preferable in some ways.

On 6/11/2017 at 3:53 AM, jack_sparrow said:

Now this post did not disappoint my expectations.

43 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

the click bait bikini sailing genre is about to eat itself

27,000 views - money for old rope

Women with six pack abs.  Still not sure what to make of that.

10 hours ago, dylan winter said:

the click bait bikini sailing genre is about to eat itself

27,000 views - money for old rope

Lasted 29 seconds before I quit watching.

FKT

47 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

new one for the genre

her eyes are surprisingly far apart

I don't normally like small puppies but hers are cute. Yes these guys have really found a niche with their original format. Or maybe not.

55 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Lasted 29 seconds before I quit watching.

FKT

That's a pity. At 31 seconds the smoking hot lesbian from the boat next door shows up with a sackful of dildos and ass beads.

6 hours ago, savoir said:

How about some more Norwegians ? No tits, no spaghetti just some great scenery.

We are all having good fun here. Having said that, the Norwegian guy does a hella job for a young off shore rescue guy. Cold spaghetti or not. I think he studied film making somewhere along the line. I think it was his footage that sent others scrambling to get their own drone.

Drones are not easy to operate... Most of the cruisers (all?) wreck their drones real quick. Perhaps they should have bought a water resistant model?

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

That's a pity. At 31 seconds the smoking hot lesbian from the boat next door shows up with a sackful of dildos and ass beads.

No problem, if I want to watch them it's probably on xvideos.com

FKT

16 hours ago, savoir said:

How about some more Norwegians ? No tits, no spaghetti just some great scenery.

Hey, cool!  I've been to Tromso a couple of times...via nuclear submarine. I've driven over that bridge in the first few seconds of the video.

Sailing or not, I can tell you that Tromso is an amazing part of the world. I'm very grateful for my naval service which gave me so many unique travel opportunities.

10 hours ago, Ajax said:

Hey, cool!  I've been to Tromso a couple of times...via nuclear submarine. I've driven over that bridge in the first few seconds of the video.

Sailing or not, I can tell you that Tromso is an amazing part of the world. I'm very grateful for my naval service which gave me so many unique travel opportunities.

Norway is an absolutely drop dead beautiful country. I would have possibly moved there, or Iceland, but my system doesn't seem to enjoy the short, dark days of winter like it used to. Much better now with a sunroom instead of using curtains everywhere in the city so nobody sees me in my underwear.

Having said that, where do the Norwegians do their sailing? The North Sea is famous for its inhospitality. How many times will they sail to the Shetland Islands?

I should be happy in America of course. We can all look forward to a camera shoved up our butt that sends our biorhythm data to Big Brother. No more worrying about dying and being eaten by scavengers prior to discovery.

59 minutes ago, savoir said:

Norway has a pile of great looking bridges.

d5315eb2a3c0ae31160984ff338ea26a.jpg.71fc5d90fa90a3468651ea0194cf594d.jpg

That is a ridiculously handsome bridge. Hard to believe really.

Having done well over 12,000 miles in the past couple months, you do not want to hear my assessment of the state of our highways. I'll just say that #USRoadsAreForProles.

Dear Abby

I'm in a terrible dilemma and in desperate need of your wise counsel.

I was down below yesterday getting things stowed away before leaving PI later this week to head off single-handed into the Indian Ocean via Indonesia when a face appeared at the companionway.

"Hi,  I'm Aurorette and I'm told your leaving soon, so I was wondering if you need crew"...the face said in that sweet Breton tone.

I pondered this for a couple of seconds thinking about the joys of going alone before saying "I'm not sure you would like it Aurorette, it can get pretty lonely out there at times even with two people". 

Aurorette just smiled, easing herself down the company steps and peeling back her shirt in one silken movement and said, "Don't be silly we will have these guys for company"

Abby what should I do? Do I

1. Go out and buy cameras, edit software, GoPro's, selfie sticks, a drone, jack up my sat data plan etc; or

2. Zip down to the liquor store and pick up a dozen cases of leg-opener and stop at Chan's on the way back for a kilo of powdered rhino horn; or

3. Do both the above.

Please help, I'm in a real bind here.

Regards

Jack

jack_sparrows girl friend.jpg

54 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

LB... life is a two way boulevard. She tells me he was a male model/ballet dancer with tourettes. Said she was used to his tic tic dirty talk 24/7 perchance I was similiarly inflicted. Things look promising.

You sure she didn't say that she was a male ballet dancer? Subtleties like this can be important in a relationship. As to Tourette's, who fucking cares?

This chap 'Plucky' is having a red hot go. Same old content but his Italian GF has an arse that would make Oedipus move out of home. 

Look lads.... a girl on a beach

.  I am currently just sailing up and down the deben filming sunsets and slapping plinky plonky music over them

as a change I made a film with a few readings in it from a book about the Arctic convoys. It included a section about Hitler and his character - it rang a few bells with me and i  pointed them out

Damn I have had an inbox full of threats and viituperation  from people with avatars that feature this character

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

people who have never subsribed are threatening to unsubscribe unless I stop saying such things about the Donald. Being a contrary sort of chap I made four more films. I appear to have stirred up a can of worms

life would be so much simpler if I looked good in a bikini and could make films about shopping and beaches

Dylan

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

You sure she didn't say that she was a male ballet dancer? Subtleties like this can be important in a relationship. As to Tourette's, who fucking cares?

Nah...and jesus Ish that is 101 on ones checklist in this part of the world....finding a rudder down there and then one bigger than yours is a tad off-putting I must say.

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

This chap 'Plucky' is having a red hot go. Same old content but his Italian GF has an arse that would make Oedipus move out of home. 

She is long gone LB...and the replacement(s) he finds in backpacker trailer parks bark a bit.

a list of 800 sailing channels

https://sailing-channels.com/

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Thanks  Dylan ...and just B4 Aurorette and I push off into interweb free land for a while..what will I do in the interim?

1 hour ago, dylan winter said:

Gronk off over plastic busters?

What's Gronking off???...and Aurorette's are very real busters so I really don't want to cover them up with anything at all either side of maybe noon.. I'm confused...Magellan through to Jimmy Cornell never put this sort of passage making decision like stuff in their logs/books. What gives??

4 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Look lads.... a girl on a beach

.  I am currently just sailing up and down the deben filming sunsets and slapping plinky plonky music over them

as a change I made a film with a few readings in it from a book about the Arctic convoys. It included a section about Hitler and his character - it rang a few bells with me and i  pointed them out

Damn I have had an inbox full of threats and viituperation  from people with avatars that feature this character

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

people who have never subsribed are threatening to unsubscribe unless I stop saying such things about the Donald. Being a contrary sort of chap I made four more films. I appear to have stirred up a can of worms

life would be so much simpler if I looked good in a bikini and could make films about shopping and beaches

Dylan

My good friend Dylan,

No matter whether you are correct or not, please don't ruin your beautiful films by dragging filthy politics through them. People watch your videos to escape, not to be reminded of all the trash going on.

Your friend,

Ajax

the good thing about the web is that the beautiful films are still there until youtube takes them down - as they have started doing while cleaning out the servers

I re-upload them but eventually I will stop bothering

the more popular ones  can hang around like beech mast on the floor of the forest - the rest will be swept away by the google brush.

so if anyone wants to keep them I would advise downloading them and squirrelling them away on a hard drive

so I am not really ruining the beautiful films

unless, of course,  you feel they are being ruined by the jowly old sailor revealing his political inclinations

it is a most interesting experiment

engagement is up, taps are up, hits are up and the demographic is widening - youtube tells me this

a few conservatives have said that they will never tap in again because my politics are not in perfect  alignment with theirs and they could never watch a sailing film made my a liberal

Now that I have been blown out of the water by plastic busters I am trying something new

experimenting a little in the off season

after all there is a limit to the number of films I can make about sunsets on the same  river set to plinky plonky music

There is no point in posting the proper films in the summer because who wants to sit for 45 minutes of minutes of beautiful sailing film  when the boat is ready to go

I have ten more  proper films to post this autumn and then I will see where I stand

i can always take down the political stuff if the heat from Pepe gets too extreme - and it is pretty high at the moment

On the bright side I am  learning lots of new words - Cuck, Baklava muncher and some too rude to share even on this forum

D

keepturningleft_1_dinghy_sunset.jpg

You keep it up Dylan..excuse Ajax as he is a ex Navy man and politics makes him jittery as not too many politicians have got their hands dirty like him since the days of Alexander the Great down south and Eric Bloodaxe up north...history is what it is ...and learn..write it out at your peril.

Way off the topic but will back up Ajax here.  In these polarizing times you can sometimes find folks social media presence become all about their politics.  Its like that is all they are.  Its odd to me because I did not consider them a friend because they leaned to the left or to the right but rather because of the whole person.  There are millions who believe strongly both the right and left view.  Its not like its a few extremists so there is likely validity in both views.  But, again, in these polarizing times, especially on social media there is no shared compassion or acceptance that both sides views and positions can be valid. It just becomes shouting and more noise.

Just one opinion and worth what you paid but I agree w Ajax and suggest to keep the one-sided politics out of it.  It distracts from what (I think) you want to do with your films.

8 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Just watched six minutes of a bloke in a Speedo and did not see the Italian girlfriends stern. He seems to get a new set of European ladies periodically with a sailing budget around $300/mt. So....where did he get the catamaran?

Seems pretty happy, his videos are mostly him hamming it up with the ladies. I think his newest interest is a Danish girl with a nice stern.

14 minutes ago, Wess said:

Way off the topic but will back up Ajax here.  In these polarizing times you can sometimes find folks social media presence become all about their politics.  Its like that is all they are.  Its odd to me because I did not consider them a friend because they leaned to the left or to the right but rather because of the whole person.  There are millions who believe strongly both the right and left view.  Its not like its a few extremists so there is likely validity in both views.  But, again, in these polarizing times, especially on social media there is no shared compassion or acceptance that both sides views and positions can be valid. It just becomes shouting and more noise.

Just one opinion and worth what you paid but I agree w Ajax and suggest to keep the one-sided politics out of it.  It distracts from what (I think) you want to do with your films.

I have been a freelance for four decades. When a project/job/newspaper is falling apart you can always cling on in the hope that something will happen

or

you can change it it or abandon it.

what you need too do is to stop  chucking money and effort at the old thing.

I think that most saiilors - being affluent - tend to be slightlly or insanely to the right.

But here is a thing.... the right wiingers are not as generous with their paypal clicks as the liberals.

If by doing a few simple blogs - (which are a peice of cake to make - just filming myself yacking at the camera while on the boat)  - I can widen the demographic then I might be able to get some of those to watch and tap on the last ten films.

The right wingers just don't pay their way- so why not make films for  the people who are more likely to be generous - the liberals

So maybe it is time for a liberal sailing blog - after all it is the money that speaks

I have had several people leaving commments saying that they will unsubscribe from the series because they do not like my liberal leanings..

That always makes me laugh. Subscribing to a youtube series ... or unsubscribing... is an entirely empty gesture. No more significant than clicking a like button on a face book picture of your neices baby.

Youtube watches your viewing habits and almost ignores your subscriptiions or likes or dislikes. If you watch a film to the end it will offer you more of the same - if you quit at 30 seconds then it will try offering you something else.

If you do watch my films then youtube decides that you like sailing films and offers you films of breasts on boats. It has lots of those to offer and not many without breasts in them

the only people  who count are the ones who tap in -  the others, the followers and finacially impotent,  have no infleunce over the course of events. they are merely along for the ride streamlining in thew ake of the people who  matter

I have also  had some people saying that they will never tap again - but when I try to see if they have tapped in.... guess what?

they never have.

D

keepturningleft_4_late_sailing.jpg

41 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

You keep it up Dylan..excuse Ajax as he is a ex Navy man and politics makes him jittery as not too many politicians have got their hands dirty like him since the days of Alexander the Great down south and Eric Bloodaxe up north...history is what it is ...and learn..write it out at your peril.

I actually enjoy it when he discusses the long history of the areas he visits and I know that he has incurred the ire of various peoples who disagree with his version of history. I'm not even disagreeing with his views on present history that is unfolding, it's just that I get my fill of Trump from a hundred other sources.

I watch Dylan's films to remind me that we share a common bond in our love of the sea and sailing, not to remind me of how angry we are at each other and how we can't seem to relate to each other anymore. 

I won't stop watching...but I might hit the "mute" button from time to time.

Wild tangent Dylan but funny that you think most sailors are conservatives.  Maybe its the liberal state in which I live but the vast majority of my sailing friends are liberal.  Now powerboaters on the other hand.... ducking  :-)

thats the ticket Ajax

the next film worth watching will be called

KeepTurningLeft season 8 film 17 - Cape Wrath

if should  appear in September. 

Ignore all the others because they will be pandering to the pinkos rather than the green frogs who only contribute buckets of rude shit in my inbox

D

5 minutes ago, Wess said:

Wild tangent Dylan but funny that you think most sailors are conservatives.  Maybe its the liberal state in which I live but the vast majority of my sailing friends are liberal.  Now powerboaters o the other hand.... ducking  :-)

You make a good point wess

Once this experiment has been running for a while youtube and the taps will tell. 

if it does not work I can just kill all the political stuff and it will be as  though it never existed

Dylan

36 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

thats the ticket Ajax

the next film worth watching will be called

KeepTurningLeft season 8 film 17 - Cape Wrath

if should  appear in September. 

Ignore all the others because they will be pandering to the pinkos rather than the green frogs who only contribute buckets of rude shit in my inbox

D

I look forward to it. 

My viewing has dropped off because the season is finally here, and I've been sailing pretty actively. I'm not really watching any telly at all, let alone streaming video. For your demographic research, I consider myself to be "centrist" with a very slight right leaning. I'd like to think that I've been kind and generous.

I am simply shocked to learn that right wingers have not been generous givers to a left wing blogger. The math is utterly confusing. /s

I look at the most successful, in terms of viewing and donations, and find that politics are simply never mentioned. To do so will alienate about 1/3 of the viewers.

Why don't we be constructive and get back to T & A? Enough of this political hi-jacking from the man who often notes that threads get side tracked here with frequency? At least we are not discussing schvanstuckers (from Young Frankenstein). 

Dylan, as someone who happens to agree with you politically (and has made a couple modest donations), I would also suggest doing away with the overtly political stuff. Living Over Here, as we do, there's just no escape from it. From time to time, it's nice to sail up an undiscovered UK tributary to take one's mind off the situation. 

2 minutes ago, softdown said:

I am simply shocked to learn that right wingers have not been generous givers to a left wing blogger. The math is utterly confusing. /s

I look at the most successful, in terms of viewing and donations, and find that politics are simply never mentioned. To do so will alienate about 1/3 of the viewers.

Why don't we be constructive and get back to T & A? Enough of this political hi-jacking from the man who often notes that threads get side tracked here with frequency? At least we are not discussing schvanstuckers (from Young Frankenstein). 

thread drift is one of the great triumphs of this forum

here it is done on an epic scape

as for focussiing films on certain groups

If you alienate a third who never pay (conservatives)  and just freeload on the coat tails of the payers (liberals) then it makes sense to focus the films on the people who are most likely to pay.

This is an experiment that I can bury

Dylan

PS since researching this I have discovered that dictators like women with big tits

article-2207353-001E77B100000258-999_306

6 minutes ago, IStream said:

Dylan, as someone who happens to agree with you politically (and has made a couple modest donations), I would also suggest doing away with the overtly political stuff. Living Over Here, as we do, there's just no escape from it. From time to time, it's nice to sail up an undiscovered UK tributary to take one's mind off the situation. 

there you go - see

liberals are more generous than concervatives

Liberals beleive in paying their way and doing their bit

Convcervatives want tax cuts and some-one else to pay for the roads

the proper films in the autumn will be the normal format with lots of lovely scenery, a dollop of mostly politics free history, some brilliant sailing and a few witty asides.

No tits though

D

I rather liked your last political vid. You spoke calmly and what you said was truthful. That's journalism which you've always tucked into your work. What I liked about your piece (and I said so on your blog), were the boats sailing in the light wind in the background. I don't think too much truth can be spoken these days. 

there you go - see

liberals are more generous than concervatives

Convcervatives want tax cuts and some-one else to pay for the roads

the proper films in the autumn will be the normal format with lots of lovely scenery, a dollop of mostly politics free history, some brilliant sailing and a few witty asides.

No tits though

D

Dylan, I'm *way* more conservative than you -- closer to libertarian / conservative than anything else.  You may recall a significant donation I made?  By the way, I have no issue with whatever your political beliefs are, but you might be assuming too much about the motivations of your donors.  I suspect that many of us just haven't made a point of our leanings.  I'm here for the sailing stuff.

3 hours ago, dylan winter said:

It disappoints me to see the thread go this way because you seem like a good bloke but aren't you the one with your hand out?

7 minutes ago, valis said:

Dylan, I'm *way* more conservative than you -- closer to libertarian / conservative than anything else.  You may recall a significant donation I made?  By the way, I have no issue with whatever your political beliefs are, but you might be assuming too much about the motivations of your donors.  I suspect that many of us just haven't made a point of our leanings.  I'm here for the sailing stuff.

I quite agree....

I apologise if you took it as a slight to anyone on the sensible right. I have nothing but respect for them. Most of my five years in the US was done in the middle - the praiiries and the rockies. You know the men I was working with 

I have worked side by side with strong minded republicans of the old sort - we  respected each other for our own work.

and sensible men everywhere would be prepared to watch films about beautiful places made by a real sailor in an ordinary boat regardless of the man's politics.

However, so great is the polarisation in American society that a proportion of American sailors will say to themselves in one of those Trumpian self questions

"Do I really want to watch a film made by a fekkin Liberal - hell no, I shall now send him a really rude and offensive email or comment. because that is the sort of man I am"

I posted the first film in rather an innocent way. I thought that there were some interesting paralleles that go beyond mere tonsorial matters

.... and bam! an inbox full of unpleasantness -

I have been following your Trump saga with much interest. I am an old hack. I was too young to be interested in Nixon. I am now retired and have the time to watch this saga unfold. In something close to real time.

As a London based BBC journalist  I have met many politicians - sat in many committee meetings such as we see on our screens each time a Trumper is refusing to answer questions

. In my experience the vast majority of politicians are good people trying to do the right thing. Often out of their depth but essentially well  meaning souls who beleive in de ocracy, as should us sailors. We above all require a secure place to live,

Most of the politicians I see on the telly from america seem like good men too.

but not trumps lot.

they lie and they dissemble and refuse to answer questions.

I thought if I could persuade some of the 800 Americans who watch most of my films to send out a few emails telling their politicians that the lieing and dissembling has to stop

I am a film maker

I live on a great river and most nights I take my camera out - but there is a limit to the number of films I can make about the same lovely river

I do not have tits but I have a voice and a brain

and......

finally

America is a nation  I love most of all on this earth next to my own.

A place where I have had the best years of my working life filming and living with cowboys, loggers, wheat harvesters - a place of unbeleivable natural beauty and wonderful human  kindness

they has elected a Liar to be its president

I thought it needed saying.

bad things happen when good men stay silent.

Righto chaps

back to the tits

or

here is a picture of a boat

I pass it frequently

keepturningleft_10_classic_motorboat.jpg

Classic east coast clinker gentleman's motor launch

tough as old boots and can handle absolutely anything our feirce east coast bars can throw at her bows.

Dylan

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, valis said:

Dang, I could describe myself with the exact same words. A freedom preaching conservative who does not believe in unnecessary foreign entanglements. This morning I designed a new acronym for our esteemed government:  MISSION: Military Industrial Spying Surveillance Intelligence Orwellian Network. I've also had my left hip fractured by the above. Apparently I need to show more respect? They would have followed up with a raid on my home but the judge "followed the Constitution", this surprised them. A very, very long story indeed. Anybody want to make a movie out of it?

Dylan, we need people of all persuasions that are passionate about their beliefs. I might suggest http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/forum/2-political-anarchy/.

You like minded folks could rub shvanstuckers there. Not many conservatives to bother you, most of them are working.

May not be wise to lump all conservatives together, the same would be true of liberals of course. I kind of expect Trump to get us fully involved in global warfare. He may be good for domestic business, his ego is not suited to foreign policy. Our choices were most discouraging. I'm an old Ron Paul supporter here. He was/is the Real Deal.

1 hour ago, softdown said:

I was looking for him to predict Trumps election. That would have been gold.

I predicted Trump's win to anyone who would listen plus a few who wouldn't and backed him with $200 at 10 to 1.

Nice.

1 minute ago, savoir said:

I predicted Trump's win to anyone who would listen plus a few who wouldn't and backed him with $200 at 10 to 1.

Nice.

Largest electoral win in 28 years, a landslide outside of cokinthemouthfornia...which he ignored. Today we have boots on the ground in the Philippines.  I call our policies what they are..........Genocide with Extreme Prejudice. At least he doesn't seek war with Russia as Clinton and her Emperor Soros  did. Troubling times in the kingdom.

Our cruisers may not be welcome in many places. But then, I plan to hang a Canadian or Euro flag. I was partially raised in Europe anyway.

49 minutes ago, softdown said:

Largest electoral win in 28 years, a landslide outside of cokinthemouthfornia...which he ignored. Today we have boots on the ground in the Philippines.  I call our policies what they are..........Genocide with Extreme Prejudice. At least he doesn't seek war with Russia as Clinton and her Emperor Soros  did. Troubling times in the kingdom.

Our cruisers may not be welcome in many places. But then, I plan to hang a Canadian or Euro flag. I was partially raised in Europe anyway.

If anyone doubts your Canadian roots, just tell them you're from Moose Jaw. They'll understand.

Remember when this th'd was about tits and boats?  Next thing you know, a retired union socialist proves Godwin's Law correct, a bigger Canadian asshole than me shows up, hell my wellies get dirtier wading in here today than Dylan playing with his mud pies up some English swamp they call a "broad".

I was going to throw up 'French Toast' but has it been taken down or turned private?

Damn we just can't have nice things :(