Girl with patreon account goes sailing in hot place

6 hours ago, TwoLegged said:

In these islands on the starboard side of the pond, we enjoyed beer for many centuries before the invention of refrigeration.

I agree that lager and other such muck is best refrigerated, but proper ales and bitters and stouts are designed to be drunk at room temperature.

^^^ this is location-depndent. room-temperature in the british summer is something quite different from room-temperature in brazillian summer... just sayin'

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is the daughter of a sailor Both yachts and RN She came to me fully trained she can hold a course,  cook good food on one ring, loves rowing, can double declutch a land rover and ha

Before Tesla was a thing, I converted a 1974 VW Beetle to 100% battery electric drive. People told me "You can't do that." I did it. I drove it all over the Washington DC/Baltimore region for 2 y

Or David Lynch. Twin Hulls: Water, Walk With Me. You expect to see, blurred out of their perfectly staged salon, Dennis Hopper huffing nitrous and crawling up to Nikki whimpering "Mommy mommy mommy." 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Corryvreckan said:

... could be worse.  Compared to NFT's the economics of sailing vlogs is a model of enlightened reason. 

Shit like this makes my head hurt. Stop the world, I want to get off.

1 hour ago, leuk said:

To be fair, the world has not changed all that much in 60 years, in the "look at my shit" department at least. 

Artist's Shit - Wikipedia

"In August 2016, at an art auction in Milan, one of the tins sold for a new record of €275,000, including auction fees."

Jesus wept

On 3/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, Trovão said:

^^^ this is location-depndent. room-temperature in the british summer is something quite different from room-temperature in brazillian summer... just sayin'

@TwoLegged you missed the above. "Where's your fucking pride!!?"

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Black Sox said:
On 3/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, Trovão said:

@TwoLegged you missed the above. "Where's your fucking pride!!?"

I let it pass, 'cos In the spirit of the Good Friday Agreement, I was respecting the dual identity of Norniron summers.

13 hours ago, TwoLegged said:

I let it pass, 'cos In the spirit of the Good Friday Agreement, I was respecting the dual identity of Norniron summers.

Fair enough. The weather can be Irish, British, both or neither.

• Like 1
On 3/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Corryvreckan said:

... could be worse.  Compared to NFT's the economics of sailing vlogs is a model of enlightened reason. 

I'm of the opinion there's a direct correlation between the world flooded with cheap money, the steep increase in 'modern art' sales, and much stricter US Fed tax compliance laws.

On 3/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, Israel Hands said:

OK I actually watched that and found it entertaining. I don't think the demon rum was consumed in mass quantities as she tried to make you believe (that same bottle keeps reappearing over and over). But it starts off Hunter Thompson crazy and incompetent (8:50 "Holy fuck that's a Coast Guard ship!") and ends up like a real voyage...with unplanned surprises, some resourcefulness needed, and wishing it wasn't over.

On 3/22/2021 at 6:43 PM, chester said:

me too.  little miss "i'm why we have bikinis" is all "i've never been sailing", "this is so beautiful, I was born to sail" at the beggining which is gag inducing but soon enough she's hoisting sails, cranking sheets and driving, often while swigging from a handle of rum!

I made it as far as confusing an Arleigh Burke destroyer for a USCG cutter, usually I would cut & run long before then.

21 minutes ago, Dilligaf0220 said:

I made it as far as confusing an Arleigh Burke destroyer for a USCG cutter, usually I would cut & run long before then.

That was one of the crazy-ass things that kept me watching :lol:

I think part of the draw was the question "is this insanity/incompetence real or contrived?" My guess a good bit contrived, but with enough nonsense in there to think some of it was real. By the end, when it's just the chick and Redbeard, engine dead and him steering with emergency tiller, it's more like a real voyage. And the chick can fish.

This I think is Redbeard's parents' channel. They own all 3 boats. You wouldn't have known it was the same trip. 

19 minutes ago, Israel Hands said:

That was one of the crazy-ass things that kept me watching :lol:

I think part of the draw was the question "is this insanity/incompetence real or contrived?" My guess a good bit contrived, but with enough nonsense in there to think some of it was real. By the end, when it's just the chick and Redbeard, engine dead and him steering with emergency tiller, it's more like a real voyage. And the chick can fish.

This I think is Redbeard's parents' channel. They own all 3 boats. You wouldn't have known it was the same trip. 

i was kind impressed that the wheel went dead but the rigged the emergency tiller and kept on.  I'm guessing  they had to figure that out on the fly.  I'm guessing ,given that his parents apparently own three boats, that redbeard has actually grown up sailing so is much more experience that it looks on the "kids boat".  

all i can say about these guys is:

• if they pulled up to the dock next to me, i'd probably ending up getting pissed and smoking a shit ton of herb with them
  • the newbie girl is pretty damn game, a bit crazy and a bit reckless but game none the less
  • the newbie girl has a body that draws the male gaze (the lesbian gaze as well i assume) from about 1/2 mile away. 
7 minutes ago, chester said:

all i can say about these guys is:

• if they pulled up to the dock next to me, i'd probably ending up getting pissed and smoking a shit ton of herb with them
  • the newbie girl is pretty damn game, a bit crazy and a bit reckless but game none the less
  • the newbie girl has a body that draws the male gaze (the lesbian gaze as well i assume) from about 1/2 mile away. 

You just about covered it, chester. Cleverly edited to make you wonder what the hell was going on too...quick shot of other chick puking into bucket, nerdboy running around in his jockeys, the newbie-chick completely out of her suit...must've been quite a party.  Nerdboy abandons in DR yelling "this whole trip has been lies and insanity!"

4 hours ago, Israel Hands said:

You just about covered it, chester. Cleverly edited to make you wonder what the hell was going on too...quick shot of other chick puking into bucket, nerdboy running around in his jockeys, the newbie-chick completely out of her suit...must've been quite a party.  Nerdboy abandons in DR yelling "this whole trip has been lies and insanity!"

... which is surprising, since "Merrik vouged for him" and everything. 

I'm kind of torn between goodonem for getting out there and having an adventure, vs them being the kind of boat that seems to rely on the kindness of strangers to make it safely to port.

... but I'm pretty sure I'd have wanted to be off that boat.

37 minutes ago, Corryvreckan said:

I'm kind of torn between goodonem for getting out there and having an adventure, vs them being the kind of boat that seems to rely on the kindness of strangers to make it safely to port.

Yes it seems reckless and dangerously and ridiculous, but at 22 I would have been doing Jell-O shots and surfing naked behind that boat. I seem to remember weekends like that.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Corryvreckan said:

ya what was with the translation thing, there werte lots of mistaken words there.

16 hours ago, Israel Hands said:

Didn’t watch all 45 minutes of it, but I have to say that it was probably the most artistically accomplished of the “sailing on YouTube “ microgenre I’ve seen recently, apart from this gem of course 

Could be start of a gen z / stoner trend, the usual approach is getting pretty tired

• Like 2

The Atticus couple have bought a new boat. This is either proof that they are making $$$ cruising, or someone got an inheritance. $205K Pacific Seacraft 40. That's quite an upgrade from their first Atticus! 

IMO this couple have one of the better vlogs. Yes, they have used the trad formulas and have also done some dumb stuff. But they appear to be themselves in the videos, enjoy each other's company, and are sharing their good time as well as being informational. They met working as hired hands on somebody's superyacht (she a stewardess and he a deckhand) and he talked her into sailing off with him.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, robtoujours said:

Could be start of a gen z / stoner trend, the usual approach is getting pretty tired

Hold Fast already touched the bottom of that pool and will never be beaten.:lol:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Diarmuid said:

Hold Fast already touched the bottom of that pool and will never be beaten.:lol:

I read somewhere that that was astro-turfed/fake as in the guy was working as a programmer. Any truth to that?  

52 minutes ago, Elegua said:

I read somewhere that that was astro-turfed/fake as in the guy was working as a programmer. Any truth to that?  

Not astroturfed or faked as such. The creator, one 'Moxie Marlinspike' (tall dude with dreads), really is a committed anarchist and anti-establishment hippie. He is also one of the finest computer coders and cybersecurity brains on the planet:

https://www.wired.com/2016/07/meet-moxie-marlinspike-anarchist-bringing-encryption-us/

He created Signal, the clever open-source encryption protocol used by WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. He could be a multibillionaire, if he cared about money. Interesting character, with a very different world view than the majority sailing demographic.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Diarmuid said:

Not astroturfed or faked as such. The creator, one 'Moxie Marlinspike' (tall dude with dreads), really is a committed anarchist and anti-establishment hippie. He is also one of the finest computer coders and cybersecurity brains on the planet:

https://www.wired.com/2016/07/meet-moxie-marlinspike-anarchist-bringing-encryption-us/

He created Signal, the clever open-source encryption protocol used by WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. He could be a multibillionaire, if he cared about money. Interesting character, with a very different world view than the majority sailing demographic.

All I know is, he looks God-awful in a girl's halter top!

9 hours ago, Israel Hands said:

The Atticus couple have bought a new boat. This is either proof that they are making $$$ cruising, or someone got an inheritance. $205K Pacific Seacraft 40. That's quite an upgrade from their first Atticus! 

IMO this couple have one of the better vlogs. Yes, they have used the trad formulas and have also done some dumb stuff. But they appear to be themselves in the videos, enjoy each other's company, and are sharing their good time as well as being informational. They met working as hired hands on somebody's superyacht (she a stewardess and he a deckhand) and he talked her into sailing off with him.

Did notice about $100,000 on Kick Starter a while back. Don't know how much they were given in the end.

I realize it is all theater but noticed the surveyor lighting the stove to see if it worked. And the tv.

Suppose they have a system but I would rather have them spend their time checking the hull or deck for moisture etc.

I wouldn't be paying someone to turn on the stove. Think most of us can handle that.

Then again, maybe they weren't allowed to check things or the owner didn't show them etc.

Perhaps they didn't even meet the owners. But there was a listing broker, buying broker, rig surveyor, marine surveyor.  A different league now I guess. 

Not sailing related, but certainly one of the first "youtubers".  Good music, good artwork, good science engineering and while not dumbed down, understandable and clear.  Lot's of time watching these when my kids were kids.  

Anyone who uses Val Bennets The Russians Are Coming, a reggae version of take 5, as opening credits, gets credit from me. 

Now with a new series.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, bajakiter said:

Did notice about $100,000 on Kick Starter a while back. Don't know how much they were given in the end.

810 backers pledged $92,903 to help bring this project to life.

3 hours ago, Upp3 said:

810 backers pledged $92,903 to help bring this project to life.

Wow. Wish somebody would bump up my cruising kitty by $93K. I wouldn't have to hunt for 6 episodes for my next boat - I know exactly where it is and would have it under contract in a few days.

• Like 2
On 3/25/2021 at 7:35 PM, Corryvreckan said:

If they were just Jello dreadlock'd kids that bought a shitty boat for an adventure, that would be one thing.  But wasn't that a delivery to put all three of those into charter?  Eeek.

Being raised a Californian I thought you Dylan were a pretty droll commentator but now I see you as an enthusiastic polymath.  THIS guy is the very definition of drollery!

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, ROWBOATLOAD said:

Being raised a Californian I thought you Dylan were a pretty droll commentator but now I see you as an enthusiastic polymath.  THIS guy is the very definition of drollery!

Goodthoughireckon

D

19 minutes ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

Wilderness

Cold. Strong winds, big wind chill. Big rough seas. Desolate islands without any real greenery.

The wildlife is spectacular I'll grant that.

After spending a winter in the pack even Macquarie Island in very early spring looked inviting. At least it was green. Coming back up the Derwent and smelling the land was so nice.

By all means go & see for yourself. I'm quite happy to sail places somewhat less extreme.

FKT

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Cold. Strong winds, big wind chill. Big rough seas. Desolate islands without any real greenery.

The wildlife is spectacular I'll grant that.

After spending a winter in the pack even Macquarie Island in very early spring looked inviting. At least it was green. Coming back up the Derwent and smelling the land was so nice.

By all means go & see for yourself. I'm quite happy to sail places somewhat less extreme.

FKT

No, I’m a couch potato.  That’s what YouTube is for :-)

I like wilderness.  Primal feel being on a glacier, etc., where few humans will ever go.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

I like wilderness.  Primal feel being on a glacier, etc., where few humans will ever go.

I've been on the end of the Mertz glacier, where it's highly unlikely any humans will ever go again.

Because it broke off and floated away. It's now a giant iceberg.

We chipped a sled load of ice off of it though, so we could listen to the popping of multi-thousand year old bubbles as the ice melted in our favoured beverages.

These days I don't go out of sight of land and like a nice heavy mooring to ride on overnight. Yes I am a wimp.

FKT

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

I've visited the north pole. It was alien and unworldly, you definitely had this sense that "you don't belong here."

7 hours ago, Ajax said:

I've visited the north pole. It was alien and unworldly, you definitely had this sense that "you don't belong here."

Not on a sub, I assume?  (Where the sense of “place” is, I assume, rather, well —how can I put this? —non-existent.) That’s a very, very rare thing to visit the North Pole!  You’re actually floating on the ocean up there.  Imperceptibly, it’s true, but you are.

49 minutes ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

Not on a sub, I assume?  (Where the sense of “place” is, I assume, rather, well —how can I put this? —non-existent.) That’s a very, very rare thing to visit the North Pole!  You’re actually floating on the ocean up there.  Imperceptibly, it’s true, but you are.

I’m guessing, it actually WAS on a sub...  Ajax having been ‘in the service’

2 hours ago, Veeger said:

Yes, he's mentioned it before. That's two things I have never done. Submarines and the North Pole.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

That's two things I have never done. Submarines and the North Pole.

You can add to that list, ‘I never mastered Paco de Lucia’s flamenco masterpiece “Almoraima”,’ like Grisha here did.  But there’s still time :-)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

20 hours ago, Veeger said:

Let's not discuss it further.  It upsets people. I was there,  it was cool.  Nuff said. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

Top secret sensitive shit.  We get it. :-)

Nah, I think he's just trying to avoid provoking another extended rant from two legged on the evils of the military, any military, all militaries anywhere and for all of history.

Except of course the Irish Republic, as they are and always have been pure as the driven (North Pole) snow.

Further reading: 'The Ice Diaries' by William R Anderson, being some accounts of SSN571.

FKT

4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Nah, I think he's just trying to avoid provoking another extended rant from two legged on the evils of the military, any military, all militaries anywhere and for all of history.

Except of course the Irish Republic, as they are and always have been pure as the driven (North Pole) snow.

Further reading: 'The Ice Diaries' by William R Anderson, being some accounts of SSN571.

FKT

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...

• Like 2
Just now, IStream said:

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...

Hey, I did provide an interesting reference - I've a copy of that book in my library here.

FKT

Just now, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Hey, I did provide an interesting reference - I've a copy of that book in my library here.

FKT

Point conceded, though it was a very small fig leaf. 

1 minute ago, IStream said:

Point conceded, though it was a very small fig leaf. 

It's a slow day - I should be either building my new boat shed or working on the boat projects. Instead I'm sitting in the autumn sun drinking coffee and wasting time.

Might as well do a bit of fishing while I'm at it.

FKT

9 hours ago, Elegua said:

Nicely done. No blathering. No bikinis. Possibly overdramatic music. 

Thanks, I put that in my Queue. The watch later library on Youtube is a good tool. I've learned not subscribe until I've seen enough work from a channel. 

16 hours ago, Elegua said:

Nicely done. No blathering. No bikinis. Possibly overdramatic music. 

Oh that’s very good. Superb editing and maybe the music a little over the top but I won’t complain.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:13 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Pathetic trolling as usual, from the compulsively mendacious FKT.  The Republic of Ireland has many deep failings, which I post about myself.  One of the few things tat we get right is not invading other countries.

My criticism is of those who claim that their countries are virtuous, or that their invasion of other places is good.  FKT had adopted a policy of blatantly lying about my stance.

But then since FKT went utterly ape-shit raging in his denial of genocidal policy in Australia, I am sure he will be back again soon in another macho rage to tell us how invasion is good.

• Like 1

Sailing Atticus dude is whining about having to do a few minor repairs to the habitation systems of the snazzy 40-footer which the internet bought him 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

But then since FKT went utterly ape-shit raging in his denial of genocidal policy in Australia, I am sure he will be back again soon in another macho rage to tell us how invasion is good.

Colonization always leads to genocide, but not always intentionally. Sometimes the colonizers genuinely thought they were helping 'the poor savages'...St, Brendan would have been responsible for the demise of the Beothuks if only he had been a better real estate shill like Eric Raud and Lief Ericson...Greenland...really? Any and all Europeans have been deadly to indigenous people for going on four centuries.

But to move on from the detrius of PA, what does the collective critical mass think of Magic Carpet? I find they don't have a lot to say but I like the way they say it...

11 minutes ago, Jim in Halifax said:

Colonization always leads to genocide, but not always intentionally. Sometimes the colonizers genuinely thought they were helping 'the poor savages'

The "intent" defence against colonial genocide is fatally flawed.  If you beat someone up to "teach them a lesson", then it's a weak defence to claim that you didn't intend to actually kill them.

The "help the poor savages" defence is as disingenuous as the Chinese communists's system of "rediscovering the dignity of manual labour", or of another empire's labeling of its vast gulag of profit-making prisons as "correctional", or Ireland's labeling of its child abuse centres as "Industrial schools"

55 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

Sailing Atticus dude is whining about having to do a few minor repairs to the habitation systems of the snazzy 40-footer which the internet bought him 

Why are they the only boat in the water?

On 4/2/2021 at 11:14 PM, Ajax said:
On 4/2/2021 at 2:42 AM, Veeger said:

Let's not discuss it further.  It upsets people. I was there,  it was cool.  Nuff said. 

Ajax was there on a submarine whose sole purpose was to be part of system capable of blowing up the world.

Like most people engaged in mass violence, Ajax gets very upset when it is pointed out to him that blowing up the world, or equipping yourself to do so, is not only deeply uncool but also deeply deranged and thoroughly evil. 

1 hour ago, chester said:

Why are they the only boat in the water?

I think they had the boat unwrapped and put in the water as part of pre-purchase checking it out and sea-trialing.

Looked at a boat outside Boston this weekend (on the hard), and crews were putting floating docks back in the water there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TwoLegged said:

Pathetic trolling as usual, from the compulsively mendacious FKT.  The Republic of Ireland has many deep failings, which I post about myself.  One of the few things tat we get right is not invading other countries.

My criticism is of those who claim that their countries are virtuous, or that their invasion of other places is good.  FKT had adopted a policy of blatantly lying about my stance.

Good God. Make it freaking stop.

Of course I have no taste. I am ashamed to admit I watched Sailing GBU this weekend and liked it. I laughed through the whole thing.

The two of them have barely any clue what they are doing, and let’s just say they are not super geniuses (maybe graduated junior high?? Definitely not going to be whisked off to mission control to save the day anytime soon) but they are funny. They have been out there on a horrible boat for 3 years and they still like each other and are having fun. The girl is game for anything, except perhaps a baby. I love it when Captain Matt looks into the camera and gives us some sailing tips. THAT is some funny shit. Zero whining, lots of stupid snafus, and somehow they haven’t sunk. Meanwhile in the same 3 years everything Zingaro has put in the water has sunk.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, loneshark64 said:

Meanwhile in the same 3 years everything Zingaro has put in the water has sunk.

Sadly, some of it has been refloated.  Even worse,the skipper has always been rescued.

The whole genre would have much higher ratings if it had a higher fatality rate

3 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

I'd be interested in watching an interview with the low-esteem girl he offloaded prior to/during the "sinking." Tell us what the real scoop is.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, loneshark64 said:
7 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

And if we could vote for who sinks next.

Is there any way of doing polls on SA?  It would be fun to vote on who we'd like to sink next, even tho we lack the means to make it happen.

Jeezis-f'ng-key-rhyst but you couldn't custom DESIGN and build two more of the most annoying frickin' people that have ever set foot on this planet.

Gawd damn, seriously, that was the most painful 3:27 seconds I've ever spent in my entire life. And THAT includes having 8 wisdom teeth pulled......

• Like 2

I watch Kevin Boothby, Tom Cunliffe, and Erik Aanderaa.  I hate and avoid sideboob selfie crowd.  But yesterday I discovered Wind Hippie, and that young lady is just wonderful.  Kind, cheerful, hard working, intelligent, and is covering serious miles with a small simple boat.  Bad ass sailor, guts her own fish, ain't afraid. Gives me hope.

• Like 3
On 4/5/2021 at 9:59 PM, loneshark64 said:

Of course I have no taste. I am ashamed to admit I watched Sailing GBU this weekend and liked it. I laughed through the whole thing.

The two of them have barely any clue what they are doing, and let’s just say they are not super geniuses (maybe graduated junior high?? Definitely not going to be whisked off to mission control to save the day anytime soon) but they are funny. They have been out there on a horrible boat for 3 years and they still like each other and are having fun. The girl is game for anything, except perhaps a baby. I love it when Captain Matt looks into the camera and gives us some sailing tips. THAT is some funny shit. Zero whining, lots of stupid snafus, and somehow they haven’t sunk. Meanwhile in the same 3 years everything Zingaro has put in the water has sunk.

Same. They are one of the few people out there who appear to be 1) having fun and 2) not being whingey bourgeois show-offs, good on em

• Like 1
1 hour ago, low bum said:

I watch Kevin Boothby, Tom Cunliffe, and Erik Aanderaa.  I hate and avoid sideboob selfie crowd.  But yesterday I discovered Wind Hippie, and that young lady is just wonderful.  Kind, cheerful, hard working, intelligent, and is covering serious miles with a small simple boat.  Bad ass sailor, guts her own fish, ain't afraid. Gives me hope.

Totally agree.  Fun to watch and the boat is basic and simple.  In her last post she repaired her fresh water pump by cutting a new leather and stated that this how her dad taught her to fix it.  

• Like 1

Maybe everyone knows already and I am late to the party, but I came across „Sea Change“ recently 

Six episodes, from 2016/2017. 

Three guys on a Bob Perry designed Lafitte 44, travel Florida to Suriname. 

A little bit „next Hemingway“ to their narration but it is mercifully short and they actually avoid much talking of or revealing information about themselves at all

The cinematography however, is really excellent, as is the editing. Makes the rest of yt seem like crappy home videos / reality tv trash - which it sorta is

Filmed mostly with a red epic and two full frame dslrs- probably was about  30k usd or more of camera gear onboard - quality is obvious though

• Like 1
2 hours ago, low bum said:

Wind Hippie is one of the few I watch, an antidote to the vacuous wannabe Kardashian crowd

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, KC375 said:

Wind Hippie is one of the few I watch, an antidote to the vacuous wannabe Kardashian crowd

Yes, WindHippie is not a wannabe Kardashian.  And also not hyper-sponsored like Sailing Uma or La Vagabonde.

So I want to like WindHippie.  But she uses that fake opera-singing thing to announce trivial actions, which I loathe and hate and deplore in any situation ... so if I try watching WindHippie, I end up hating her.  And since I don't want to hate her, I don't watch her.

1 hour ago, TwoLegged said:

Yes, WindHippie is not a wannabe Kardashian.  And also not hyper-sponsored like Sailing Uma or La Vagabonde.

So I want to like WindHippie.  But she uses that fake opera-singing thing to announce trivial actions, which I loathe and hate and deplore in any situation ... so if I try watching WindHippie, I end up hating her.  And since I don't want to hate her, I don't watch her.

Having raised two daughters, trust me, that's how they are.  She does that at home when she opens a can of cat food, I guarantee you.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, low bum said:

Having raised two daughters, trust me, that's how they are.  She does that at home when she opens a can of cat food, I guarantee you.

I'll match your two and raise by one...and agree with you.

• Like 2