Trump campaign shakeup

roundthebuoys

No minds will be changed at this point but the Breitbart/Stephen K. Bannon appointment and Kellyanne Conway elevation is interesting. I mean, he has the far Right locked up. If he wants to win how in the hell do these two take him to the finish line with more voters and not the same or less. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but is he really not trying to win or do they really think doubling down on attacking Hillary ad nauseum is the answer? He obviously hated the teleprompters the last few speeches, is that the reason for the change?

Shocking that nobody wants to talk about the Trump campaign being given back over to FreedomWorks TEA Party leadership. Paul Manafort's hire was an olive branch to the establishment, so that tree has been cut down. It's all in for the TEA Party on this one.

On the positive side, Mr. Trump's campaign could help the FreedomWorks TEA Party accomplish it's original mission of forgetting the Presidency of George W. Bush. :lol:

Trump is busy making himself the most successful third party candidate in a presidential election! The GOP needs to realize the value of the logical conclusion of their policies. We can make America great through hatred of our own citizens as long as we are unified in our hatred of the Democrats!

And Manafort resigns.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/paul-manafort-resigns-from-trump-campaign-227197

A sign the the campaign is about to go full retard. They're gonna lose Dog now, I bet. Final straw stuff.

btw, wasn't it about a week ago that Manafort was denying reports of angst within the campaign by telling us how good things were?

And Manafort resigns.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/paul-manafort-resigns-from-trump-campaign-227197

A sign the the campaign is about to go full retard. They're gonna lose Dog now, I bet. Final straw stuff.

btw, wasn't it about a week ago that Manafort was denying reports of angst within the campaign by telling us how good things were?

Manafort's failure to register as a foreign agent during the time he was foreign agent violated a Federal law, big time. So it goes...

Coinky-dink: Trump adds "extreme vetting" to his vocabulary in the very same week.

Archived