Grab them by the pussy.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man accused of groping woman on flight: Trump 'says it's OK to grab women by their private parts' https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused-groping-woman-flight-trump-grab-women/story?id=58681265

Was he a star?  

Guest Dabnis

"You can think about it, but don't do it"

I think Bubba did it, many times, then denied it.

"Oh, how terrible" (Likely Hillary quote)

Talk about hypocrites, I am surprised she would even comment on it.

Well, it made Bubba a hero. Trump, not so much, maybe if he actually "Did" it, he could be a hero, too, just like Bubba?

"You can think about it, but don't do it"quote]

Then there's what Carter said about that in the Playboy interview. He's a hero in some quarters. At least he thought about it.

Well, it made Bubba a hero. Trump, not so much, maybe if he actually "Did" it, he could be a hero, too, just like Bubba?

At least Bill didn't tape them!

By the way, Bill Clinton isn't running! Just thought I'd let you know!

Dabs better hope the rape allegations Trump is facing don't come to fruition.

Guest Dabnis

Yes, I know that, but a close friend, that condones his actions, is. I think she sees Bubba as her meal ticket. Anyway, the whole

thing is a hoot, however it comes out. More fun than when Ol' Mitt "Lay down" Romney ran. I am sure Ol' Mitt is a nice guy,

but nice guys finish last.

Yes, I know that, but a close friend, that condones his actions, is. I think she sees Bubba as her meal ticket. Anyway, the whole

thing is a hoot, however it comes out. More fun than when Ol' Mitt "Lay down" Romney ran. I am sure Ol' Mitt is a nice guy,

Wanta bet? Talk to me on Nov. 9th!

So, Hillary "condoning" these acts is worse than Trump committing them.

Guest Dabnis

As far as I know, Trump just talked about it, unlike Bubba. Not sure about the "Worse" part, but the whole thing is entertaining

For all we know, and if the rumors are true, Hilary has probably made few of the same statements herself...

Troller

]He talked about it on a mic? Is he gonna complain the mic malfunctioned?

And another point, his fans keep saying the recording was 11 years old. His view of women haven't changed. He says the same crap about them now, in his rallies, at every opportunity so this excuse is just useless and not a defense!

If 11 years ago means it is less relevant, why are we discussing what transpired 20+ years ago?

Guest Dabnis

I am not saying Trump will win. With non citizens, dead people, public assistance people, MTV people, & the "intellectual" people

voting that will be a tall task. Then add in the RINO's, & the media, &it is a tough row to hoe, indeed. That being said, three things

are of interest to me:

1. Trump doing as well as he is in the left leaning polls

2. The attendance at his rally's, or whatever you want to call them.

3. I have read that Reagan was behind Carter in the polls

So, we will know when the fat lady sings

Guest Dabnis

Troller

]He talked about it on a mic? Is he gonna complain the mic malfunctioned?

And another point, his fans keep saying the recording was 11 years old. His view of women haven't changed. He says the same crap about them now, in his rallies, at every opportunity so this excuse is just useless and not a defense!

He may win.

Troller]He talked about it on a mic? Is he gonna complain the mic malfunctioned?And another point, his fans keep saying the recording was 11 years old. His view of women haven't changed. He says the same crap about them now, in his rallies, at every opportunity so this excuse is just useless and not a defense!

Who cares what women "think" ?

Having a deficit in the intellectual horsepower department, Dabby can only vote for the letter after the name. To learn about the candidates, their platforms, and their shortcomings is too much like work. He just votes straight "R". He can't see how that, by doing so, he is exactly what's wrong with politics.

Guest Dabnis

So, we will know when the fat lady sings

Dewy had masses of supporters in his rallies in 1947, Truman won.

Trump's campaign on white uneducated supporter to win.

You talk about dead people voting, what about disenfranchising legal voters.

You say immigrants and illegal;s are voting. Show some proof! Between 2000 and 2012, four elections had a total of 31 cases of voter fraud.

Come on Troller, get real, start smelling the roses and stop drinking the koolaid!

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-1000-illegal-votes-cast-eight-virginia-localities/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/young-virginia-democrat-registers-19-dead-people-vote-hillary/

Pick away. As mentioned, I don't know if he will win, but I sure hope so. And, if he doesn't, I have been disappointed before & survived it.

"When the going gets tough, the tough go fishing" (My quote)

Question is............. Would he have used a rubber to avoid any inconvenient DNA residue.......... ?

Guest Dabnis

Troller, I'm not picking away! If nothing else, his behavior is not presidential. I mean taping this shit shows one to be sexist, a bigot, and a slime ball. You are what you say. His attitude towards is no different today as it was 11 yrs. ago.

He's a loser at the minimum, a dirty, rude, narcotic, egomaniac. If that's what you want, fine!

By the way, do you have young daughters or granddaughters, what do you tell them when they ask you about Trump?

By the way, better watch out! Married women are fair game for Trump. Better lock your wife in the closet!

"Pick away"? I was referring to the "Quality" of the links.

"Egomaniac"? Hillary is the alternative

Our daughters are in their mid 50's, my grandson in his mid 20's

Maybe Trump took lessons from Bubba?

"You can think about it, but don't do it" Bubba did it, while he was President, & Hillary accepted it. Many wives divorce their

husbands who "Do it" instead of just "Thinking about it".

Yes, Mr. Trump could be a bit more "Polished". However, the Republican voters took the House & the Senate & the RINO's

did nothing. That is likely why Ol' Donald is the Republican candidate.

So, time will tell. Please excuse me, but I have important things to do, like hooking up the boat for tomorrow's fishing trip.

Melania was offended too..but she's decided to forgive (enable) him

Melania Trump Statement

"The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me. This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world. "

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/melania-trump-statement

Melania was offended too..but she's decided to forgive (enable) him

Melania Trump Statement

"The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me. This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world. "

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/melania-trump-statement

Are you upset because no one wants to grab your old streched-out pussy?

Guest Dabnis

Reading all this really makes me chuckle. When Ol' Bubba got caught with his pants down, all we heard from the left was:

1. It is his personal life

2. It doesn't effect his performance as President

3. It didn't jeopardize national security

4. It doesn't matter that it was done in the Oval Office

5. It was consensual

6. He really didn't lie about it

7. It is OK, Hillary forgave him.

And the list goes on, oh my. All this huge outrage & Ol' Donald doesn't even smoke cigars.

Hillary is outraged, gotta love it.

"You can think about it, but don't do it" (Likely Trump reminder to himself)

"If it feels good, just do it" (Likely Bubba reminder to himself)

Reading all this really makes me chuckle. When Ol' Bubba got caught it was thirty years ago and according to Trump the statute of limitations on being offended is something under 10 years and anything done before age sixty doesn't count.

FIFY

So whatever thought pops into your stupid little head is automatically true?

Guest Dabnis

So whatever thought pops into your stupid little head is automatically true?

I think some other women have stated that Bubba made unwanted sexual advances on then? I seen it in the news

"If it feels good, just do it" (Likely Bubba quote)

Remember Hillary's "Bimbo eruption patrol"?

What news network?

One difference about sexual advances! Heck, at 18, I tried to make sexual advances. I was rebuffed, I didn't keep pushing! Trump takes a "rebuff" as a challenge and he ain't no 18 yr old, married for the third time with a pregnant wife somewhere!.

Dabs has this routine where he makes shit up and then tries to pass it of as "Well, it MIGHT have happened". That "likely quote" crap.

You know, if you stop feeding the troll, he may just go away.

Trump has defined the statute of limitations on locker room language and behavior as ten years. He took Clinton PERMANENTLY off the hook with his statement.

Nothing counts unless it happened after the guy was sixty and it happeneded since 2007

What news network?

One difference about sexual advances! Heck, at 18, I tried to make sexual advances. I was rebuffed, I didn't keep pushing! Trump takes a "rebuff" as a challenge and he ain't no 18 yr old, married for the third time with a pregnant wife somewhere!.

Dabs has this routine where he makes shit up and then tries to pass it of as "Well, it MIGHT have happened". That "likely quote" crap.

Naw, he'll just show up on another thread!

If we all ignored the troll, he would be reduced to silence. He'd find another Forum to disrupt.

What news network?

Who?

Guest Dabnis

God, I wish you, dabs and all the other Wouldn't Boat Forum rejects all go somewhere else.

To the best of my knowledge, I have never been on the Wooden Boat Forum, although I did own one.

So, it appears some of you kind folks, both on the left & on the right, don't like me or my posts. That is such a pity, I am

totally devastated, I want so much to be liked. Sailnet used to have a "Like" button. I was so proud when somebody "Liked" me,

used to give me a tingle.

You see, being a newbie, I didn't know I needed permission from the heavy hitters in the "Big Dog Club" to post here, I just

went right ahead & posted. However, discussing my faults among each other may not achieve your wish for me to disappear.

Perhaps you could complain directly to Mr. Anarchy, or his Associate, JB Porter, who I think has a big desk.

Guest Dabnis

God, I wish you, dabs and all the other Wouldn't Boat Forum rejects all go somewhere else.

To the best of my knowledge, I have never been on the Wooden Boat Forum, although I did own one.

You owned a forum? Much traffic?

Ah, Bent, what sharp eyes you have, good catch. Right, "Boat", not "Forum". We are already rich, don't need a forum.

Guest Dabnis

So, it appears some of you kind folks, both on the left & on the right, don't like me or my posts. That is such a pity, I am

totally devastated, I want so much to be liked. Sailnet used to have a "Like" button. I was so proud when somebody "Liked" me,

used to give me a tingle.

You see, being a newbie, I didn't know I needed permission from the heavy hitters in the "Big Dog Club" to post here, I just

went right ahead & posted. However, discussing my faults among each other may not achieve your wish for me to disappear.

Perhaps you could complain directly to Mr. Anarchy, or his Associate, JB Porter, who I think has a big desk.

I like some of them! :( But, not these much so much.

"Like"? Really? " Not these"? It is hard to please all the people all the time.

However, it appears the Clinton's can fool most of the people most of the time?

Guest Dabnis

Trump has fooled you ever since he said he was gonna run for president Troller. If you think he hasn't you proved the point exceptionally well.

More people voted for Trump than the other guys, likely because they thought the RINO establishment ignored them, in my opinion.

Not sure he was the best choice, but right now, he is the only choice, unless one wants to vote for Hillary.

"Hillary & a liberal controlled SCOTUS"? I am already grieving for my mid 50's year old daughters & my mid 20's grandson

"Boy howdy, yo aint seen nuthin' yet" (Likely Hillary quote, in her best phony southern accent. )

Well trolly Dear this exactly describes how we differ.

Clinton may disgust me in a number of ways but I am confident she will choose liberal Justices and create a wonderful Supreme Court that will last through my lifetime

Clinton may disgust me in a number of ways but I am confident she will choose liberal Justices and create a wonderful Supreme Court that will last through my lifetime

Well, Gov, I suspect you have longer to live than I do. You should be happy, it is likely you will have a liberal controlled SCOTUS

for as long as you live, probably also see the first lesbian black woman President. I am surprised the Dems didn't run one this

time, it would have been a "Slam dunk" ( A little BO lingo, there", I think he plays basketball?)

Trump has fooled you ever since he said he was gonna run for president Troller. If you think he hasn't you proved the point exceptionally well.

More people voted for Trump than the other guys, likely because they thought the RINO establishment ignored them, in my opinion.

Not sure he was the best choice, but right now, he is the only choice, unless one wants to vote for Hillary.

"Hillary & a liberal controlled SCOTUS"? I am already grieving for my mid 50's year old daughters & my mid 20's grandson

"Boy howdy, yo aint seen nuthin' yet" (Likely Hillary quote, in her best phony southern accent. )

Your daughters and grandson will be much better off with a liberal-leaning SCOTUS. Especially if they tend to "color outside the lines" or march to the tune of their own drummer.

Well, Gov, I suspect you have longer to live than I do. You should be happy, it is likely you will have a liberal controlled SCOTUS

for as long as you live, probably also see the first lesbian black woman President. I am surprised the Dems didn't run one this

time, it would have been a "Slam dunk" ( A little BO lingo, there", I think he plays basketball?)

Of course, you hate anyone who doesn't look like you! I would have no issue if a nominee for the SC was black, Asian, gay, even bisexual. I'd hate another Scalia nominated however, who more often than not used his well worn bible to interpret the constitution.

The only people I hate are repeat violent crime criminals, of all races, maybe followed closely by the liberal Judges that continue

to release them. Interesting that you can read my mind.

Hillary as President, with a liberal SCOTUS, & enabling RINOS, will turn us into the equivalent of present day England, & Germany.

Glad I won't have to suffer through too many years of that.

Dabs- Hypothetically, should Condi run against Clinton in four years, and you are still alive, who would you vote for?

Your daughters and grandson will be much better off with a liberal-leaning SCOTUS. Especially if they tend to "color outside the lines" or march to the tune of their own drummer.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” C.S. Lewis.

Don't forget the key point here: grab them by the pussy even if they don't want you too, and resist. That's what Trump actually said/meant/implied.

Grab them.

By the pussy.

Even if they resist.

Holy fuck. That is not "locker room" talk, you fucking asshole Trump. It's forcing yourself on my wife or daughter, for which I would serve the perpetrator very severe consequences indeed.

A fucking asshole like Trump who says such things deserves to be kicked very hard in the groin with a steel-toed boot so that he can experience what it might be like to be grabbed in the pussy when you don't want to be.

x6deh2.jpg

Both of our daughters have "Marched to the tune of their own drummer" since they were about 2 years old, I think it is called "Stubborn".

Neither would be happy with a liberal SCOTUS as they both were shooting .357 Magnum handguns at about age 13. We gave them each

one for their wedding presents. My grandson is probably more conservative than we are.

Troller, here's the thing, the president can only nominate a SC justice. Congress has to confirm him.

Look what McNuggests and company has done to Garland! They won't even have a hearing!

"Congress" is full of RINO's, who will cave. The "No hearing deal" was just an excuse for not having to shoot down any candidate

BO put up. It was a "roll of the dice", but a poor one. They should have just used the system as it was designed: Let BO send them up, then

"Lock & load" & bring lots of ammo.

Dabs- Hypothetically, should Condi run against Clinton in four years, and you are still alive, who would you vote for?

Not sure if Condi would be the best candidate, but if she was & still had an "R" behind her name, yes, I would vote for her.

However, California having only about 28% of registered voters being Republican, my vote for President is nothing more

than symbolic. Interesting that only about 10 or 12 States determine who will be President.

Not sure if Condi would be the best candidate, but if she was & still had an "R" behind her name, yes, I would vote for her.

However, California having only about 28% of registered voters being Republican, my vote for President is nothing more

than symbolic. Interesting that only about 10 or 12 States determine who will be President.

So the most likely "female black lesbian" candidate would be a ® and get your vote. Ironic, dontchathink? A little tooo ironic. Yes I really do think.

So the most likely "female black lesbian" candidate would be a ® and get your vote. Ironic, dontchathink? A little tooo ironic. Yes I really do think.

Oh, Lordy, lordy, I would never discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, sex, or sexual preference. I focus on their

political positions, not how they look. "Sexual preferences"? As Bubba's defenders say: "It is his private life, you know".

Oh, Lordy, lordy, I would never discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, sex, or sexual preference. I focus on their

political positions, not how they look. "Sexual preferences"? As Bubba's defenders say: "It is his private life, you know".

No, no you would never.

To bring up bill's rape victims is so banana republic... :lol:

I think I read some where that some fella' named Bush had the tapes of Trump's private comments for over 10years.

I wonder why trump's comments were made public now? On Free Republic it was speculated that the RNC was responsible?

Wouldn't surprise me, when Trump threatens changes to the Good Old Boy's network, "Them's fighten' words, Boy." (Likely phony,

southern accent Hillary quote)

The thing that makes my sides hurt with laughter is Hillary's comments about how awful it was for Trump to say that,

she has balls of steel.

I think I read some where that some fella' named Bush had the tapes of Trump's private comments for over 10years.

I wonder why trump's comments were made public now? On Free Republic it was speculated that the RNC was responsible?

Wouldn't surprise me, when Trump threatens changes to the Good Old Boy's network, "Them's fighten' words, Boy." (Likely phony,

The thing that makes my sides hurt with laughter is Hillary's comments about how awful it was for Trump to say that,

she has balls of steel.

Uh, they weren't private comments when you are miked up and traveling with a TV show making a episode of the behind the scenes in TrumpWorld.

He may have not known it was a hot mike, but that's no excuse. And his public comments on Howard Stern are even worse. I expect lots more coming out over the next month. Probably every 48 hours.

Uh, they weren't private comments when you are miked up and traveling with a TV show making a episode of the behind the scenes in TrumpWorld.

He may have not known it was a hot mike, but that's no excuse. And his public comments on Howard Stern are even worse. I expect lots more coming out over the next month. Probably every 48 hours.

There is talk that tapes from the filming of "Celebrity Apprentice" will contain a certain "N" word that is sure to send a tingle up a racist's leg.

"Oh dear." (likely Dabs quote)

One of the biggest female bullies of all is taking clients:

"Donald Trump's disgusting behavior towards women has ranged from fat-shaming to allegations of sexual harassment, and, as we heard in the infamous "hot mic" audio from a 2005 Access Hollywood segment, even sexual assault: "You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet... And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy." Unsurprisingly, allegations are flying about much more dirty laundry yet to be aired, with reporters chasing down possibly damaging evidence and looking for other victims.

Gloria Allred, the civil rights lawyer who takes on high-profile targets, like Bill Cosby, Roman Polanski and, yes, Trump, confirmed to us that since the Access Hollywood tape's release, she has been "contacted by women who allege inappropriate contact by Mr. Trump."

More to the point, Allred discussed how Trump's words suggest criminal behavior. "If there is an unwanted or unconsented to touching of a person’s intimate parts such as the genital areas or a woman’s breasts, that could constitute a sexual assault or a sexual battery," she explained yesterday. She added that "when Rudy Giuliani was asked" on Sunday's political programs "if Donald Trump was describing a sexual assault on the recently released 2005 video, he responded, 'That’s what he was talking about.'" Allred said, "I am disgusted by what Donald Trump said and admitted that he had done on that video. An apology is not enough."

-snip-

Allred, a Clinton supporter, was a delegate at the Democratic National Convention. She successfully fought Trump and the Miss Universe pageant to allow transgender contestant Jenna Talackova to compete in the Miss Universe Canada event. During the DNC, Allred told Variety, "I know the only way to beat Trump is to confront him, head on and to refuse to let him get away with his bullying behavior. I think people want someone to stand up and confront him. I think a strong approach with Trump is warranted and that Hillary is more than capable of fighting back and winning this battle." http://gothamist.com/2016/10/10/gloria_allred_trump.php

locker room talk--"I'd like a piece of that ass"

Sexual Assault talk.."I can take a piece of that ass anytime I want"

Can't you see the difference??

Hint

If you can't...just try saying it to you're best buddy about his girlfriend..If your best buddy is like you..he'll gawf at the former and break your nose with his forehead at the latter

There is talk that tapes from the filming of "Celebrity Apprentice" will contain a certain "N" word that is sure to send a tingle up a racist's leg.

"Oh dear." (likely Dabs quote)

David Brock of Media Matters has already offered to front the money so I imagine it is just a matter of time.

she has balls of steel.

Yes, it is important what one says, & how one says it, & who is around when one says it. It appears the left, & the RINO's are peeing in their

pants over the possibility that he might win, as they just started bring out these:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pictures+of+20+mm+machine+guns&biw=1097&bih=534&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixza29tsTOAhUD32MKHSyiAAkQsAQIGw#imgrc=07MS1RbASpWcMM%3A

Hint

If you can't...just try saying it to you're best buddy about his girlfriend..If your best buddy is like you..he'll gawf at the former and break your nose with his forehead at the latter

There is a difference between thinking about it & actually doing it. Yes, yes, I know it is / was Bubba's private life. Hillary's

outrage is the epitome of hypocrisy.

The bimbo eruption is inevitable. There will be a long line of women who will make the claim they were kissed without consent and had their pussy grabbed.

And, they will be very well paid.

Hint

There is a difference between thinking about it & actually doing it. Yes, yes, I know it is / was Bubba's private life. Hillary's

He wasn't thinking about it..he was TALKING ABOUT IT. Doing it and having done it

If the female had been 10 years old would would he now be facing charges?

Hint

He wasn't thinking about it..he was TALKING ABOUT IT. Doing it and having done it

he could have been lying about it. You know, saying he assaulted women but never having the balls to actually do it.

Hint

he could have been lying about it. You know, saying he assaulted women but never having the balls to actually do it.

and even so..if the female had been 10..or 13..would he now be facing charges?

Hint

There are claims he raped a 12 year old prostitute setup by Epstein who Bill parties with.

Hint

There are claims he raped a 12 year old prostitute setup by Epstein who Bill parties with.

She was 13, and hearings are scheduled for December.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/

When is it OK to brag about sexual assault that you DIDN'T do?

When you think it makes you look like a man amongst boys.

Does being a man with boys hands count?

Hint

Yes, how true, people shouldn't talk about things like that, not nice. They probably shouldn't even think about things like that.

Some people, like Bubba, actually do things like that. But that is OK, it is / was his personal life

Hint

Yes, how true, people shouldn't talk about things like that, not nice. They probably shouldn't even think about things like that.

Some people, like Bubba, actually do things like that. But that is OK, it is / was his personal life

Is Bubba running for Prez? I don't see him on the ticket.

Hint

Is Bubba running for Prez? I don't see him on the ticket.

His wife, the enabler, is. Her hypocrisy is beyond belief, I can't believe she would even comment on it, other than to say something like:

"Mr. Trump's comment was unkind & rude, however I am focusing on more important matters, like Benghazi & emails"

His wife, the enabler, is. Her hypocrisy is beyond belief, I can't believe she would even comment on it, other than to say something like:

"Mr. Trump's comment was unkind & rude, however I am focusing on more important matters, like Benghazi & emails"

I don't think that word means what you think it does.... As far as I can tell, he's getting criticized by folks like Ryan - NOT - Hillary. Hillary's best strategy is to keep her mouth stopped, like she has been, and let the Rs implode.

hy·poc·ri·sy

həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.... As far as I can tell, he's getting criticized by folks like Ryan - NOT - Hillary. Hillary's best strategy is to keep her mouth stopped, like she has been, and let the Rs implode.

hy·poc·ri·sy

həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

I understand the term, but feel free to do a Bent on it. Her pretension of it being "Horrific" is beyond belief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-women_us_57f80cb9e4b068ecb5de60de

In the big scheme of things, it may not matter all that much. For Trump to be as close as he is in the polls appears to be giving the

left, the RINO"s, & the media major gas pains, gotta love it. Watching Mitt Romney get steam polled, with virtually no fight

back was very painful.

If Trump wins, it will be a miracle. If he loses, life goes on, I plan to enjoy it to the fullest, & as my memory is fading a bit,

I may even forget to turn my guns in?

hy·poc·ri·sy

həˈpäkrəsē/
noun

I understand the term, but feel free to do a Bent on it. Her pretension of it being "Horrific" is beyond belief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-women_us_57f80cb9e4b068ecb5de60de

In the big scheme of things, it may not matter all that much. For Trump to be as close as he is in the polls appears to be giving the

left, the RINO"s, & the media major gas pains, gotta love it. Watching Mitt Romney get steam polled, with virtually no fight

back was very painful.

If Trump wins, it will be a miracle. If he loses, life goes on, I plan to enjoy it to the fullest, & as my memory is fading a bit,

I may even forget to turn my guns in?

As close as he is in the polls?

Are you on Med Marijuana?

I loved this take down and I'm sure Chris Kluwe is on an enemies list tonight.

Dear Donald Trump: I played in the NFL. Here’s what we really talk about in the locker room.

Dear Donald Trump,

"Last Friday, audio leaked of you making incredibly demeaning comments about women and bragging about sexual assault. When asked to justify your statements, you claimed that this was "locker room talk," and it's just how guys speak about women.

You're wrong, and only the type of wrong an over-tanned ham hock like yourself can accomplish, plummeting past the morass of gross incivility into the abyss of depraved sociopathy.

How do I know this? Simple. I was in an NFL locker room for eight years, the very definition of the macho, alpha male environment you're so feebly trying to evoke to protect yourself, and not once did anyone approach your breathtaking depths of arrogant imbecility. Oh, sure, we had some dumb guys, and some guys I wouldn't want to hang out with on any sort of regular basis, but we never had anyone say anything as foul and demeaning as you did on that tape, and, hell, I played a couple years with a guy who later turned out to be a serial rapist. Even he never talked like that.

Now, Donald, I'm sure you're wondering just what it is we talk about in a professional locker room, if we don't spend all our time regarding 50 percent of the population as mobile fuck receptacles eagerly awaiting our tiny-handed grasp on their love lapels. I shall educate you!

We talk about our families. We talk about our significant others, our children, and our parents. We talk about our fears that if a Hitler wannabe who can't even string together a coherent statement on domestic policy becomes president, what that might mean for those of us who are married to a member of a minority community, or are a member of a minority community, or have children going to schools where hopefully nobody screams racial epithets at them or tells them to go back to."

We talk about travel. We talk about the cities we've seen, the stadiums we've played in, what vacations we might take in the offseason. We talk about what country might make a good safe haven if a Russian-backed presidential candidate whose foreign policy agenda can best be described as "gross negligence mixed with a spicy dash of treason" were to have control of our nation's nuclear arsenal, and whether his stubby little baby fingers are strong enough to push in the launch codes on sturdy military-grade hardware.

We talk about money. We talk about what other guys at our position are making, what our next contract might look like, and how much paying taxes each year sucks, since we're in the highest tax bracket and play in multiple states, requiring multiple filings. We talk about how allof us pay taxes, every year, and wonder what a presidential candidate might have to hide if he so stubbornly refuses to release his returns, what possible foreign debts might be lurking in that finance closet he so desperately holds shut with every ounce of his contemptible mental faculties.

We talk about women (and sex!). We talk about wives, sisters, mothers, daughters, fans, and groupies. Most guys respect women, some guys don't, but never have I heard anyone use your particularly disgusting brand of sadism that refers to women as objects and not people. Even the most debauched club-hopping party animal talks about women more civilly than you. We don't let each other talk like that about women, because it lessens our humanity, and even though we're modern-day gladiators, we still hold ourselves accountable to the idea of basic human decency.

We talk about jokes. Clean jokes, dirty jokes, jokes that are in between. Hell, I made a joke about Penn State that got me in trouble years later, because someone thought I was attacking the victims instead of the institution that allowed such depravity to happen. You know what I did? I apologized. I said I was sorry. I didn't apologize with "if your feelings were hurt by it"; I didn't try to deflect it by attacking someone else, or their spouse; I didn't lie to an entire nation on live TV and say, "Nope, that never happened." I simply said, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I'm accountable, I'll do better next time."

See, that's another big thing we talk about in the locker room. Accountability. In a professional sports environment, all of us are accountable to each other. We're a team. If one of us messes up on the field, it affects everyone. Just like if a president makes a bad decision, it affects everyone. And do you know, Donald, the only way the team wins games? The only way we win is if, in the locker room, we're willing to accept that accountability, address our mistakes, and work as hard as we possibly can to make sure those mistakes don't happen again.

We don't double down on a shitty play simply because a small portion of the fan base got excited by it. We don't try to carve the team apart from the inside to appease a certain position group. We don't blame our mistakes on something someone else did, because if we do any of those things, we lose, something you've become intimately familiar with on a personal, financial, and political level, and I'm not having too many difficulties reviewing how that happened to you on the game film.

So let me conclude with some advice for you, Donald. The next time you want to claim that something is "locker room talk," take a moment to recognize the fact that were you in an actual locker room, you would be universally reviled as a cancerous, egotistical train wreck of a disgrace that no team could possibly find the time to employ and, honestly, would never even have on their draft board to begin with.

I've been in locker rooms, Donald, and you're the type of narcissistic, pants-soiling fecal eruption that just doesn't belong. Even football players are smart enough to know that.

Sincerely,

Chris Kluwe

http://www.vox.com/first-person/2016/10/10/13230346/donald-trump-locker-room-talk-chris-kluwe