Happy Birthday Sec. Clinton

roundthebuoys

October needs a federal holiday after she eliminates Indigenous Peoples Day by executive order.

I don't think Pocahontas Warren is going to go for that. Maybe national late term abortion day would be more appropriate... :rolleyes:

October needs a federal holiday after she eliminates Indigenous Peoples Day by executive order.

I don't think Pocahontas Warren is going to go for that. Maybe national late term abortion day would be more appropriate... :rolleyes:

That will replace Easter. You know, keep with all the fertility theme.

That will replace Easter. You know, keep with all the fertility theme.

Good point..;)

I paid for two abortions right around Easter.................. Do you really think God was trying to test me?

(The other two were in the autumn, and winter...................)

At least one person is looking to visit violence on Hillary on her birthday. Posting this kind of stuff on Twitter is guaranteed to get you a visit from the Secret Service and Homeland scurity and probably on a watch list or two.

2016-10-26_21-45-24.jpg

First one was to President Obama I'm sure it made Donnie salivate.

2016-10-26_21-45-42.jpg

That one will get him roughed up a little

2016-10-26_21-46-29.jpg

There's more but you have to look on your own: http://winningdemocrats.com/trump-fan-threatens-to-beat-hillary-like-a-man-before-shooting-her-and-obama-screenshots/

At least one person is looking to visit violence on Hillary on her birthday. Posting this kind of stuff on Twitter is guaranteed to get you a visit from the Secret Service and Homeland scurity and probably on a watch list or two.

2016-10-26_21-45-24.jpg

First one was to President Obama I'm sure it made Donnie salivate.

2016-10-26_21-45-42.jpg

That one will get him roughed up a little

2016-10-26_21-46-29.jpg

There's more but you have to look on your own: http://winningdemocrats.com/trump-fan-threatens-to-beat-hillary-like-a-man-before-shooting-her-and-obama-screenshots/

Looks like just another Killy FF to me stupid ass..

I paid for two abortions right around Easter.................. Do you really think God was trying to test me?

(The other two were in the autumn, and winter...................)

If you have really had to pay for 4 abortions I suspect he's given up on you.

Have you never heard of latex?

Archived