17 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

So apparently the "build the wall" gofundme campaign was just one big grift and nobody knows where the money went?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shocker-the-gofundme-campaign-to-build-the-wall-is-a-bust

does anyone think @Dog will learn it's a scam?

Dog will learn what's a scam, the gofundme campaign or that more that 100,000 people are crossing the border per month?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would be all in for spending $5.7 billion on building a wall in the US...   between church and state.    That would do a helluva lot more to keep us safe than the Trump Maginot L

It's troubling that you support Milo being able to go where ever he wants but don't want hard working immigrants looking for a better life into our country. If these folks were trying to get into

Posted Images

The wall was February, and March's distraction! Get with the program! May's distraction is Iran, and Lil' Kim.....

I often kid about a wall, around florida, mostly to keep people from Jersey out, but it was only a joke,

well it turns out florida needs a wall to keep illegals out, 

right now florida has 130 border patrol officers to patrol 1200 miles of coast line , but the southern borders have 1100 offers to patrol the same distance.

That's why florida is the #1 choice for illegals and drugs,

https://cbs12.com/news/cbs12-news-investigates/florida-becoming-easy-alternative-over-mexican-border-for-illegal-migrants,

but on a bright note , if they land by Magot largo they'll probably get a job ,as most of the workers there are illegals !

On 5/13/2019 at 12:49 AM, d'ranger said:

You can't fix stupid not even with duct tape.

damn , greened ya for that before I googled it and found it is well known .....................

7 hours ago, garuda3 said:

right now florida has 130 border patrol officers to patrol 1200 miles of coast line , but the southern borders have 1100 offers to patrol the same distance.

It's not just the coast. The entire state, like several others, is the border. Special rules apply, the fourth amendment not so much.

On 1/21/2019 at 4:48 AM, Importunate Tom said:

Emergency Fortifications!

I'd suggest TeamR types take a moment to ponder the emergency power to boondoggle along the border.

And where "the border" is...

web18-100miborder-map-2400x1000px-v01.jp

breaking news trumps giving us illegal for free, we don't need no stinking wall, 

Trump administration to move immigrants to Palm Beach County

https://cbs12.com/news/local/trump-administration-to-ship-migrants-to-palm-beach-county-report-says

Funny a was talking to a GOPer woman and she blaming the Democrats,

So I asked to name them , dah! she couldn't?

Governor, Ron DeSantis Goper, 

then you have M.Rubio, B Mast, R Scott all Gopers

Rumor has it all of them will be given free leaf blowers to work at his west palm beach clubs and golf courses

5 hours ago, Importunate Tom said:

It's not just the coast. The entire state, like several others, is the border. Special rules apply, the fourth amendment not so much.

It's way way worse than you think

Every airport that has international flights is effectively "the border"

-DSK

15 hours ago, garuda3 said:

breaking news trumps giving us illegal for free, we don't need no stinking wall, 

Trump administration to move immigrants to Palm Beach County

https://cbs12.com/news/local/trump-administration-to-ship-migrants-to-palm-beach-county-report-says

Funny a was talking to a GOPer woman and she blaming the Democrats,

So I asked to name them , dah! she couldn't?

Governor, Ron DeSantis Goper, 

then you have M.Rubio, B Mast, R Scott all Gopers

Rumor has it all of them will be given free leaf blowers to work at his west palm beach clubs and golf courses

Makes it easier for him to hire them to work at Mar-a-Lago.

"In a pilot program, approximately 30% of rapid DNA tests of immigrant adults who were suspected of arriving at the southern border with children who weren’t theirs revealed the adults were not related to the children"….

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/dna-tests-reveal-30-of-suspected-fraudulent-migrant-families-were-unrelated

5 hours ago, Dog said:

"In a pilot program, approximately 30% of rapid DNA tests of immigrant adults who were suspected of arriving at the southern border with children who weren’t theirs revealed the adults were not related to the children"….

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/dna-tests-reveal-30-of-suspected-fraudulent-migrant-families-were-unrelated

So - the agents are only correct 30% of the time in their suspicion. Which means that 70% of the time they suspected they weren't related, they were wrong.  And how many were "suspected"? 3% of the total? 5%? they don't say.

I don't think this data was what you were looking for. Back to the cherry tree for you.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
5 hours ago, Dog said:

So - the agents are only correct 30% of the time in their suspicion. Which means that 70% of the time they suspected they weren't related, they were wrong.  And how many were "suspected"? 3% of the total? 5%? they don't say.

I don't think this data was what you were looking for. Back to the cherry tree for you.

B-b-but those dadgum immy-grunts are LYING to Federal officials! oh wait

-DSK

21 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

What is an acceptable number of illegals using a rent-a-child for asylum claims? Do you still believe there is no problem?

I would just like to take this opportunity to once again point that spending billions on the ineffective wall is good while doing zip about why these people are coming here.

This has been a PA service announcement.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

What is an acceptable number of illegals using a rent-a-child for asylum claims? Do you still believe there is no problem?

No idea. Can't say I've given it much thought, nor will I. Rates a big old "meh"

I've never said there was "no problem"

I've said the wall idea is stupid.

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:

No idea. Can't say I've given it much thought, nor will I. Rates a big old "meh"

I've never said there was "no problem" Yeah, you did.

I've said the wall idea is stupid.

2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

I would just like to take this opportunity to once again point that spending billions on the ineffective wall is good while doing zip about why these people are coming here.

This has been a PA service announcement.

The beatings will not stop until the morale improves.

The wall just another MONEY scam to funnel taxpayer $$$$$$$, to friends of Trump , which will probably never get built but will make a lot of Trumpers Richer!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/politics/trump-fisher-industries-army-corps-of-engineers/index.html

With Donnie it's all about $$$$$$$, he probably hand over the KEYS to the white house to Putin for the right price

File under liberal madness....

"Last week, police arrested two teenagers, Josue Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Escobar, and charged them with the murder of 14 year-old Ariana Funes-Diaz. She was killed in a tunnel, beaten with a baseball bat and slashed with a machete. She was found naked. Reportedly, the killers, members of MS-13, ordered her to strip before they murdered her.

According to authorities, Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar killed the girl because they were worried she would report them to police. She had lured a man to Northwest Washington, D.C., where he was beaten, robbed, and interrogated about his gang affiliations.

This was not the first involvement in a robbery by Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar. Last year, both were arrested in connection with a robbery case.

Because Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar are in the U.S. illegally, ICE asked the Prince George’s County, Maryland Department of Corrections to detain them. It did not. Thus, these two MS-13 thugs were free to commit more robberies and to butcher a 14 year-old accomplice.

An ICE spokeswoman said this:

It’s hard to imagine that anyone would not be interested in ensuring that people like this are not on the streets, doing bad things, after demonstratively violent behavior.

Apparently, though, the interest in thwarting immigration enforcement overrides any interest in public safety.

The detention facility that held Fuentes-Ponce claims it did not directly receive a request to detain him at the time he was due to be released. But ICE had asked the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections to detain him.

This was no bureaucratic foul-up, however. Maryland officials admit that holding these two criminal illegal immigrants would have violated state guidelines. In other words, it is Maryland state policy not to cooperate with ICE in keeping the public safe from vicious illegal immigrants like Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar".

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/05/girl-killed-by-ms-13-members-after-maryland-officials-ignore-ice-detainer.php

19 minutes ago, Dog said:

File under liberal madness....

"Last week, police arrested two teenagers, Josue Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Escobar, and charged them with the murder of 14 year-old Ariana Funes-Diaz. She was killed in a tunnel, beaten with a baseball bat and slashed with a machete. She was found naked. Reportedly, the killers, members of MS-13, ordered her to strip before they murdered her.

According to authorities, Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar killed the girl because they were worried she would report them to police. She had lured a man to Northwest Washington, D.C., where he was beaten, robbed, and interrogated about his gang affiliations.

This was not the first involvement in a robbery by Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar. Last year, both were arrested in connection with a robbery case.

Because Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar are in the U.S. illegally, ICE asked the Prince George’s County, Maryland Department of Corrections to detain them. It did not. Thus, these two MS-13 thugs were free to commit more robberies and to butcher a 14 year-old accomplice.

An ICE spokeswoman said this:

It’s hard to imagine that anyone would not be interested in ensuring that people like this are not on the streets, doing bad things, after demonstratively violent behavior.

Apparently, though, the interest in thwarting immigration enforcement overrides any interest in public safety.

The detention facility that held Fuentes-Ponce claims it did not directly receive a request to detain him at the time he was due to be released. But ICE had asked the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections to detain him.

This was no bureaucratic foul-up, however. Maryland officials admit that holding these two criminal illegal immigrants would have violated state guidelines. In other words, it is Maryland state policy not to cooperate with ICE in keeping the public safe from vicious illegal immigrants like Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar".

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/05/girl-killed-by-ms-13-members-after-maryland-officials-ignore-ice-detainer.php

Why should we federalize local law enforcement?

42 minutes ago, Dog said:

Because Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar are in the U.S. illegally, ICE asked the Prince George’s County, Maryland Department of Corrections to detain them.

Why is ICE so incompetent that it cannot do its job?  Is it perhaps because Trump's nominated pick to lead ICE is an idiot, or just a republican conspiracy to let criminals loose in democratic cities?

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Why should we federalize local law enforcement?

Why not turn guys like this over to ICE so they can't force a young girl to strip naked and then carve her up with a machete?

46 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

nah, that's filed under race baiting conservative fear mongering. The only difference between that hate, and my hate, is some fucker is getting paid for that mendacious shit. 

seriously Dog - you seem like you might come off as a decent guy if you didn't read hyperpartisan Trumpalo garbage all day, jerk off with your little conservative buddys on other boards, and then shitpost it here so you can rile up the libs.

You got something against young girls?

27 minutes ago, Dog said:

Why not turn guys like this over to ICE so they can't force a young girl to strip naked and then carve her up with a machete?

Because the Feds need to enforce immigration law, and the locals are busy elsewhere?

28 minutes ago, Dog said:

How about if ICE does their job and finds and incarcerates them?  what the hell are they doing with all those billions if not enforcing the immigration laws?

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

How about if ICE does their job and finds and incarcerates them?  what the hell are they doing with all those billions if not enforcing the immigration laws?

Dog thinks the Feds are the best at providing law enforcement services. But they of course fuck up everything else.

Of course, these are the same Feds that investigated Shitstain, so he’s struggling a bit with cognitive dissonance.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

To bad for the young girls then....fucking madness.

And if the locals have to enforce immigration law, what about all the danger from the people they cannot arrest cause they’re doing the Fed’s billing?

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Dog thinks the Feds are the best at providing law enforcement services. But they of course fuck up everything else.

Of course, these are the same Feds that investigated Shitstain, so he’s struggling a bit with cognitive dissonance.

Raz'r thinks it's better to release murderous MS13 animals into the community than to hand them over to ICE.

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Raz'r thinks it's better to release murderous MS13 animals into the community than to hand them over to ICE.

Raz'r thinks locals should do their job, and fight local crime.

Raz'r thinks @Dog doesn't understand that every minute taken up by Federal requirements is a waste.

@Dog thinks the Feds and the DOJ are politically corrupt unless they are asking locals to do their job for them, then they are righteous.

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Raz'r thinks locals should do their job, and fight local crime.

Raz'r thinks @Dog doesn't understand that every minute taken up by Federal requirements is a waste.

@Dog thinks the Feds and the DOJ are politically corrupt unless they are asking locals to do their job for them, then they are righteous.

Raz'r thinks the Feds are saints and can do no wrong and that it's better to release murderous MS13 animals into the community than hand them over to ICE.  Ariana Funes-Diaz would disagree...if she could.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Raz'r thinks the Feds are saints and can do no wrong and that it's better to release murderous MS13 animals into the community than hand them over to ICE.  Ariana Funes-Diaz would disagree...if she could.

Fuck off. I think the Feds should do their job and quit fucking with the overloaded locals.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Fuck off. I think the Feds should do their job and quit fucking with the overloaded locals.

You oppose cooperation between local and federal law enforcement that would have saved Ariana Funes-Diaz's life...It's fucking madness.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

You oppose cooperation between local and federal law enforcement that would have saved Ariana Funes-Diaz's life...It's fucking madness.

And you can be sure of that how? Sorry but this is just another Willie Horton to get the mob riled up. There are lots of murders in the USA, many of them horrific and yet immigrants commit far fewer crimes than citizens. 

6 hours ago, d'ranger said:

And you can be sure of that how? Sorry but this is just another Willie Horton to get the mob riled up. There are lots of murders in the USA, many of them horrific and yet immigrants commit far fewer crimes than citizens. 

I know that because Maryland prohibits local law enforcement from cooperation with ICE and Raz'r agrees with that policy. The fact that we have home grown murderers is in my opinion not an adequate justification for subjecting Americans to illegal murderers.

4 hours ago, Dog said:

I know that because Maryland prohibits local law enforcement from cooperation with ICE and Raz'r agrees with that policy. The fact that we have home grown murderers is in my opinion not an adequate justification for subjecting Americans to illegal murderers.

Why won’t you let ICE do their job?

5 hours ago, Dog said:

Aren’t all murderers illegal?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Why do you oppose cooperative law enforcement?

There are many good reasons, but it comes down to local police needing the trust of the local community.

6 hours ago, Raz'r said:

There are many good reasons, but it comes down to local police needing the trust of the local community.

Do you think the murder of Ariana Funes-Diaz instilled trust in local law enforcement? Would it not have been better to hand the MS13 monsters over to ICE?  

Rhetorical questions, everyone with a brain knows the answers.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:44 PM, Fakenews said:
On 5/25/2019 at 6:58 PM, mad said:

So how many miles and what cost per mile, yard have they built so far? 

1.7 miles but was on track to build 500 miles this year until he opened his big stupid fucking pie hole.

https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-big-stupid-mouth-just-blocked-construction-of-his-border-wall-de505b5bd084/

To answer mad's question, looks like a bit over $900,000,000/mile.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:
On 5/26/2019 at 12:44 AM, Fakenews said:
On 5/25/2019 at 11:58 PM, mad said:

So how many miles and what cost per mile, yard have they built so far? 

1.7 miles but was on track to build 500 miles this year until he opened his big stupid fucking pie hole.

https://thinkprogress.org/trumps-big-stupid-mouth-just-blocked-construction-of-his-border-wall-de505b5bd084/

To answer mad's question, looks like a bit over $900,000,000/mile.

Sounds like a great investment..................:wacko:

I figured it out!  The Wall is needed to keep El Salvadorans out of America because the El Salvadorans stopped recognizing Taiwan as a sovereign country separate from China in return for Belts and Roads infrastructure they can’t afford!  This is how Trump punishes the El Salvadorans!

Remember who Trump first called after he was inaugurated?  

Promises made!  Promises kept!

Cue ‘The March of History!’ :lol:

Walls work!  A wall is why Genghis Kahn invaded Poland and Afghanistan!  ^_^^_^

Cue ‘The March of History!’ :lol:

The family-owned company, Fisher Sand & Gravel, claims it can build the wall cheaper and faster than competitors. It was among a handful of construction firms chosen to build prototypes of the President's border wall in 2017 and is currently constructing portions of barrier on private land along the border in New Mexico using private donations.

It also, however, has a history of red flags including more than $1 million in fines for environmental and tax violations. A decade ago, a former co-owner of the company pleaded guilty to tax fraud, and was sentenced to prison. The company also admitted to defrauding the federal government by impeding the IRS. The former executive, who's a brother of the current company owner, is no longer associated with it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/31/politics/fisher-sand-and-gravel-legal-history-border-wall/index.html

Do we have problem yet?

"After the new record numbers of family units coming to the border almost every month this fiscal year, some might have thought the crisis would have maxed out in April and the numbers would begin decreasing. But preliminary data from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehensions so far in May show that numbers continue to skyrocket".

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/texas-pace-another-record-month-illegal-immigration-19-increase-april/

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Do we have problem yet?

"After the new record numbers of family units coming to the border almost every month this fiscal year, some might have thought the crisis would have maxed out in April and the numbers would begin decreasing. But preliminary data from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) apprehensions so far in May show that numbers continue to skyrocket".

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/texas-pace-another-record-month-illegal-immigration-19-increase-april/

Yup we have a big problem.  It starts and ends with Trump.

• Like 1

Finally, someone is talking about the root cause of the Northward migration. Imagine your family in this situation, what would you do?

Opinion

‘Food Doesn’t Grow Here Anymore. That’s Why I Would Send My Son North.’

A stark choice for some Guatemalans: watch crops wither, and maybe die with them, or migrate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/opinion/guatemala-migrants-climate-change.html

Excerpt -

NENTÓN, Guatemala — To understand why President Trump’s new sanctions and other flailing to end Central American immigration aren’t working, step into the dark, melancholy hovel of Ana Jorge Jorge.

She lives in Guatemala’s western highlands in the hillside village of Canquintic, near the town of Nentón, and she’s a widow because of the American dream.

Her husband, Mateo Gómez Tadeo, borrowed thousands of dollars and migrated north to the United States several years ago after his crops here failed. He found work in Alabama cutting flowers but then caught an infection and died, leaving hungry children back home and a huge debt hanging over the family.

Two of their sons, aged 7 and 14, soon died as well, apparently of malnutrition-related illnesses. Jorge Jorge pulled another son, Juan, out of school in the second grade so that he could work in the fields and help pay off the debt. If it isn’t paid, lenders will seize the family land.

“We all suffer now,” Jorge Jorge told me grimly. “I have to struggle daily.”

If any family understands the risks of traveling to the United States, it’s this one. Yet Juan, now 11, is talking about trying to make his own way north. And Jorge Jorge, while terrified at the prospect of losing him, approves.

“I say, ‘Go,’” she said bleakly. “‘There’s nothing here, so go.’”

edit - the article goes on to implicate climate change for the increasing crop failures. 

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Finally, someone is talking about the root cause of the Northward migration. Imagine your family in this situation, what would you do?

Opinion

A stark choice for some Guatemalans: watch crops wither, and maybe die with them, or migrate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/opinion/guatemala-migrants-climate-change.html

Excerpt -

NENTÓN, Guatemala — To understand why President Trump’s new sanctions and other flailing to end Central American immigration aren’t working, step into the dark, melancholy hovel of Ana Jorge Jorge.

She lives in Guatemala’s western highlands in the hillside village of Canquintic, near the town of Nentón, and she’s a widow because of the American dream.

Her husband, Mateo Gómez Tadeo, borrowed thousands of dollars and migrated north to the United States several years ago after his crops here failed. He found work in Alabama cutting flowers but then caught an infection and died, leaving hungry children back home and a huge debt hanging over the family.

Two of their sons, aged 7 and 14, soon died as well, apparently of malnutrition-related illnesses. Jorge Jorge pulled another son, Juan, out of school in the second grade so that he could work in the fields and help pay off the debt. If it isn’t paid, lenders will seize the family land.

If any family understands the risks of traveling to the United States, it’s this one. Yet Juan, now 11, is talking about trying to make his own way north. And Jorge Jorge, while terrified at the prospect of losing him, approves.

Makes me wonder what the people who loaned the $$ against the meager property have in mind for it after the current occupants are gone.  Smells a little like an opportunistic gentrification. 

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

Opinion

Excerpt -

edit - the article goes on to implicate climate change for the increasing crop failures. 

we will see more climate-related migration. We just will.

I suppose we could shoot them.  Right Trogs?

• Like 1
Just now, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

Makes me wonder what the people who loaned the $$ against the meager property have in mind for it after the current occupants are gone.  Smells a little like an opportunistic gentrification. 

Oh, I’m sure that’s it. Those abandoned properties are selling like hot cakes I hear.

C’mon Ches, you’re better than that.

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

Oh, I’m sure that’s it. Those abandoned properties are selling like hot cakes I hear.

No, he's not.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

"Jorge Jorge pulled another son, Juan, out of school in the second grade so that he could work in the fields and help pay off the debt. If it isn’t paid, lenders will seize the family land."  

I don't think that you're thinking this thru long term - SOMEBODY is willing to loan $$ to people so that those people can leave.  Do you think that the people who have that $$ to loan would throw it away to gain a valueless asset?   I'm not at all suggesting that someone is planning Trump Towers Guatemala style, but, if they're loaning the $$ against title to land?  Doesn't that sound to you like there's some kind of long play in mind?   How long does gentrification of a depressed area take in modern, developed nations w/a thriving real-estate economy - 25 years?    I'm not being facetious - and am not suggesting that someone's "snatching up abandoned shacks in Guatemala", but, the situation does present the question.   

It all comes back to the American colonial presence in Guatemala.  Ever since the imposition of Manifest Destiny on Central America, the control in the country is through American capital control.  In 1954, the CIA overthrew a democratic government and installed a military dictatorship that it could control.  United Fruit was instrumental in pressuring the US to do so. The Dulles' were directly linked to United Fruit.  In the sixties, United Fruit was really pissed off because they couldn't control the banana crops coming out of Cuba. We all know where that has lead. In 1975, the SEC found out that United Fruit paid a bribe to the President of Honduras to control the banana trade.  It resulted in the CEO committing suicide. What the heck does the present administration think causes all these people to want to get the heck out of there.  You reap what you sow.

2 hours ago, A guy in the Chesapeake said:

"Jorge Jorge pulled another son, Juan, out of school in the second grade so that he could work in the fields and help pay off the debt. If it isn’t paid, lenders will seize the family land."  

I don't think that you're thinking this thru long term - SOMEBODY is willing to loan $$ to people so that those people can leave.  Do you think that the people who have that $$ to loan would throw it away to gain a valueless asset?   I'm not at all suggesting that someone is planning Trump Towers Guatemala style, but, if they're loaning the $$ against title to land?  Doesn't that sound to you like there's some kind of long play in mind?   How long does gentrification of a depressed area take in modern, developed nations w/a thriving real-estate economy - 25 years?    I'm not being facetious - and am not suggesting that someone's "snatching up abandoned shacks in Guatemala", but, the situation does present the question.   

Guatemalan gentrification: A phrase never before uttered in history. 

7 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Guatemalan gentrification: A phrase never before uttered in history. 

In the context of someone "making a shithole nice" - yeah, but, think about it Clean - if someone's financing people to leave, and having them put up the property as collateral, having been in places like that, do you think that they're doing so out of concern for the people leaving, or as a means to achieve some future objective?   Edited to add - I just thought about this this AM after Sean's posting the article, and it made me think about Sol's favorite catch phrase, and that is look where the $$ are going if you want to get to the root of the issue.  Land == $$, hence the question. 

Military painting things,

Either a bigwig is going to visit or

They are going to knock it down..

I suspect the former..with an orange wig,...

2 hours ago, Raz'r said:
5 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Because nothing says "Emergency Addressed" like a fresh coat of paint.  

Especially when you use the military to do the painting.

No money to put kids in classrooms, but money for paint.

Not to mention the wisdom of using the military to paint the wall.  Guess there is nothing they could be doing, instead.

4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Senator Schumer makes a good point.  President Trump caved on the Mexico tariffs and wants to make it seem like "problem solved".  We'll see.....

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 12.27.03 PM.png

Yeah that’ll happen. 

In other news, a border patrol agent saved a migrant woman and her son from a swarm of bees. Steven Miller must be pulling his hairs out. 

On 6/7/2019 at 7:03 AM, Raz'r said:

No money to put kids in classrooms, but money for paint.

Maybe they could just paint the kids white. Problem solved.

17 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Senator Schumer makes a good point.  President Trump caved on the Mexico tariffs and wants to make it seem like "problem solved".  We'll see.....

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 12.27.03 PM.png

Meanwhile Democrats are cutting any additional funding for Border Patrol agents and detention centers. Trump gets more cooperation from the Mexican government than from Democrats. It's like they don't want to solve the problem.

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

Meanwhile Democrats are cutting any additional funding for Border Patrol agents and detention centers. Trump gets more cooperation from the Mexican government than from Democrats. It's like they don't want to solve the problem.

Hey the problems just been solved, why use money when a tweet will do.

16 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Hey the problems just been solved, why use money when a tweet will do.

If its been solved or even mitigated it was with no help from the Democrats.

10 minutes ago, Dog said:

If its been solved or even mitigated it was with no help from the Democrats.

The trump says the deals done all without spending a dime, the Ds have all along said the resources being asked for were too much and wasteful, they might not have helped trump but the sure helped Americans save a lot of resources. A few tweets vs billions nay trillions, fiscal conservatives anyone?

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Remind me again who claimed Mexico was going to pay for the Wall?

57 minutes ago, Dog said:

Right....If he gets reelected it will be on you and your elk.

the fuck it will, you disingenuous partisan bullshitter. never knew pointing out the fallacy of a neanderthal's Wall could be considered a fault, but simple righty fks will always find a way to do just that.

your beloved Wall is a truly shit idea, bad for the 'environment', deal breaker. 

24 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

the fuck it will, you disingenuous partisan bullshitter. never knew pointing out the fallacy of a neanderthal's Wall could be considered a fault, but simple righty fks will always find a way to do just that.

your beloved Wall is a truly shit idea, bad for the 'environment', deal breaker. 

I'm on record saying there are places where a wall would not be needed. But spare me the shit about walls not working at all, there are obviously places where walls do work.

And you know what really doesn't work, doing nothing at all doesn't work. That's been the Democrat's answer... keep it up and you will get Trump reelected.

11 minutes ago, Dog said:

I'm on record saying there are places where a wall would not be needed. But spare me the shit about walls not working at all, there are obviously places where walls do work.

And you know what really doesn't work, doing nothing at all doesn't work. That's been the Democrat's answer... keep it up and you will get Trump reelected.

fair enough, but stupid people will get that orange mf'er reelected. the brown people will come here too, hell or high water.

4 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

maybe start breeding rednecks and christian fundamentalists in test tubes, nobody will want to come.

"Test tubes" is a very derogatory name for our wimminfolk.  Do NOT make us get our dander up.  

4 hours ago, Dog said:

Right....If he gets reelected it will be on you and your elk.

It will be on the people who vote for him. Sorry for your confusion.

• 1 month later...