yachtsman of the year

Editor

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just tried reading Sailing Anarchy Yachtsman Of The Year - unreadable! Totally biased, not funny and the Editor can't run a caption contest!. Sad

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg Donald J. Trump - Editor and Chief - Sailing Anarchy

@realDonaldTrump

I will make Sailing Anarchy Great Again! First we will have a HUGE caption contest, TWO REAL WINNERS! I win the contest !

post-195-0-59283800-1485341049_thumb.jpg

fuck that fraudulent, lying, fascist, Earth raping puddle of human discharge. fuck corporatism, and most of all fuck the gop.

fuck that fraudulent, lying, fascist, Earth raping puddle of human discharge. fuck corporatism, and most of all fuck the gop.

and what do you do for a living? saving the planet somehow? i seriously doubt it.

do you live on a farm, raise all your own food, make your own cloths, blah, blah, blah

you probably sail on a boat make of either fiberglass or carbon fibre. hmmmm asshat, what do you think that does to the environment?

if you have all the solutions, why don't you run for president? you are an idiot

Believe me, I know its a stupid looking hull. You think water wants to flow around that shape? Forget it. The old rule was a terrible rule, the worst and only I can fix it, trust me. You start by making two hulls. See, easy. No expensive lead just hanging down. Modern. And that's just the start.

Then you get the city to pay for it. You find one of those desperate for tourist places. Convince 'em that its will be great, the greatest. That way they take all the risk. You keep your money out of it.

But can they redo that trophy in gold? Silver is so tacky. Not elegant.

All you Trump haters need to get over it and get jobs.

Trump's done more in 3 days than Obama did the last 4 years

@realDonaldTrump

Jesposito a true patriotic American Sailor. Those who attack him....Sad

and what do you do for a living? saving the planet somehow? i seriously doubt it.

do you live on a farm, raise all your own food, make your own cloths, blah, blah, blah

you probably sail on a boat make of either fiberglass or carbon fibre. hmmmm asshat, what do you think that does to the environment?

if you have all the solutions, why don't you run for president? you are an idiot

stfu you asshole apologist, it's not really about me, it's about an 'administration' that's trying to imitate a wrecking ball. that's my opinion, you don't have fuck all to say about it.

"The length shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. Can you do that for me...?"

no, it's Trump talking... "The length shall be three hundred Cubans, it's width..."

stfu you asshole apologist, it's not really about me, it's about an 'administration' that's trying to imitate a wrecking ball. that's my opinion, you don't have fuck all to say about it.

He has given you a true Trump response. Without answering a question he has somehow tried to turn it back to you. 'Yes I know I am, but what are you?' It's pathetic. He probably would have posted a meme of HRC if he knew how to.

"The length shall be three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. Can you do that for me...?"

no, it's Trump talking... "The length shall be three hundred Cubans, it's width..."

Well played, sir...

He has given you a true Trump response. Without answering a question he has somehow tried to turn it back to you. 'Yes I know I am, but what are you?' It's pathetic. He probably would have posted a meme of HRC if he knew how to.

yes, a well-worn pattern.

All you Trump haters need to get over it and get jobs.

Trump's done more in 3 days than Obama did the last 4 years

@realDonaldTrump

Jesposito a true patriotic American Sailor. Those who attack him....Sad

If there is an SA award for yachtsman of the year award, surely Esposito wins it before Donald?

I was inside at the last mark, and came across the line on port and won. So what if she was on starboard after we crossed after the incident? I won, and the repair bills will be yuge. I'm gonna make them pay for it because they didn't respect the win.

Archived