Mary Tyler Moore DTS

dacapo

OMG, one of the funniest women on the planet.. Sad... Her shit from that show is still role on the floor funny today. Almost bought the box set over Christmas.

Wow, didn't see that coming. She was amazing in that she could be funny, witty and sexy with the girl next door charm all at the same time. RIP.

I think you sort of summed it up d'ranger. American sweetheart with out getting all sucky about it. As a kid and get the flu/cold it was a lot comfort watching the old Dick Van Dyke show (Ohhh....Rob!!!) in the afternoon. Sorta like right now!

I had heard she was sick but that was a long time ago. Sad really. Didn't rest her laurels just being an actor but a big producer etc too. She will be missed.

Quickey cheched the 2017 DTS Poolle theade, nobodey hade herre..... made me feele bettere. :)

RIP MTM.

they come in three's.....who's next?

I still remember when Mary Richards had a date after work and showed up at work the next day in the clothes she had worn the previous day.

I think the entire world was shocked.

That was a brilliant series - everyone on it was a star.

Wow, didn't see that coming. She was amazing in that she could be funny, witty and sexy with the girl next door charm all at the same time. RIP.

I think you sort of summed it up d'ranger. American sweetheart with out getting all sucky about it. As a kid and get the flu/cold it was a lot comfort watching the old Dick Van Dyke show (Ohhh....Rob!!!) in the afternoon. Sorta like right now!

I had heard she was sick but that was a long time ago. Sad really. Didn't rest her laurels just being an actor but a big producer etc too. She will be missed.

Dick Van Dyke, or as we prefer to remember the show: The Penis Van Lesbian Show

Damn. That's just not right.

Right? She was old and sick, it happens.

Immortality doesn't actually happen, jus' sayin'.

OMG, one of the funniest women on the planet.. Sad... Her shit from that show is still role on the floor funny today. Almost bought the box set over Christmas.

Got mixed up with carol Burnett... My bad, carry on

Had a major crush on her from the very beginning...

Unfortunately I know folks who had direct dealings with her in real life. She was not pretty, witty, sexy or even nice. At all.

Well that was one BIG balloon busted.

But she did bring joy to many. RIP

Archived