Goethe RIB

dacapo

Don't buy a pvc rib.

Bingo.

Dacapo, you may be in NY, but here in TX, PVC ribs will disintegrate before noon on a spring day. Hypalon (CSM) is the only way to go, it stands up to sunlight and fuel spills/ splashes much much longer. Remember, all coach boats do is sit in the sun and get trashed. No matter what you choose, head to your local WM and get a RIB sun protection spray, and apply after each hose down.

PVC vs Hypalon reference: http://www.coastalinflatables.com/pvc_csm.html

Don't buy a pvc rib.

tell that to DH ;-)

Chinese POS I'm afraid.....we're in major need for a RIB chase boat and everyone I have found he's said no to...they aren;t cheap, so he's going cheap

Don't buy a pvc rib.

tell that to DH ;-)

Chinese POS I'm afraid.....we're in major need for a RIB chase boat and everyone I have found he's said no to...they aren;t cheap, so he's going cheap

I'll sell you my pvc rib for cheap then ;)

Don't buy a pvc rib.

tell that to DH ;-)

I'll sell you my pvc rib for cheap then ;)

needs to be 13 ft. MIN hard bottom floor and steering wheel your's doesn;t make the cut BUT I may be interested...we'll talk this week...ps thanks for coming to the gig on Saturday

Archived