Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh wow, man
Wait a second man Whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this year? (my butt, man)
Oh yeah T-T-Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see?
Don't want to be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well,
Teacher needs to see me after school
I think of all the education that I missed
But then my homework was never quite like this
Ow got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for teacher
Hey, I heard you missed us, we're back
I brought my pencil
Gimme something to write on, man
Uh uh, I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold
I know about this school
Little girl from Cherry Lane, how did you get so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?
I think
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope. I married the best girl I've ever met. 45 years with her is just a good start. I realize that I'm married to a 64 year old woman, who to others may look 64, but every time I look at her part of

Guns in classrooms are an extremely bad idea.  Think about it.  The standard teenager thought process is "ready, shoot, aim" and there is often little or no thought of the consequences of their action

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

Posted Images

El Campo is small town Texas - the HS mascot is the Ricebirds (lot of rice farming in the area).  Not the brightest bulb to think someone is not going to figure out who and where this was. Contrary to popular belief the very conservative rural folks watch porn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

El Campo is small town Texas - the HS mascot is the Ricebirds (lot of rice farming in the area).  Not the brightest bulb to think someone is not going to figure out who and where this was. Contrary to popular belief the very conservative rural folks watch porn.

I don't really think that's contrary to popular belief.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IStream said:

I don't really think that's contrary to popular belief.

Well not here, but in small town Texas they preach against the sins, all of them...  I can't comment on any other states (of mind or locations). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Is judgeng a porne starre by face saime as judgeng ab ooke by ist covere?

lizzy-ann-scheider.jpg

 

 

Nothing wrong with her face, and at least she's wearing the requisite "eye pro".  But I don't think her jaw unhinges enough to be a true porn star.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent a sleepless night in Laramie..... Wish I'd gone out and found something more exciting than the switching yard.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 11:07 AM, d'ranger said:

Well not here, but in small town Texas they preach against the sins, all of them...  I can't comment on any other states (of mind or locations). 

“They” preach against the sins everywhere. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Quote

An "infatuated" teaching assistant has been jailed for arranging to meet a vulnerable 15-year-old pupil for sex in a hotel bedroom.

Married Lydia Beattie-Milligan, 43, of Lydiate, Merseyside, denied arranging to meet a child after sexual grooming but was found guilty by a jury.

During the trial, Liverpool Crown Court heard she booked a hotel room for the pair then sent messages joking about him not going home that night.

She was jailed for two years.

Judge Gary Woodhall said on sentencing her he was "perfectly satisfied" she was intending to engage in sexual activity with the victim.

The judge said within weeks of meeting him Beattie-Milligan, who had worked in education for 25 years, had breached school policy by getting his mobile phone number.

She then booked a hotel room to meet in and sent messages with kiss emojis and signing off with "babes" as well as joking about drinking alcohol together and him not going home that night, the jury heard.

"You were infatuated with him, you changed the way you dressed when going to work," the judge said.

Lydia Beattie-Milligan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-49557154

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 7:59 AM, Snaggletooth said:

Is judgeng a porne starre by face saime as judgeng ab ooke by ist covere?

lizzy-ann-scheider.jpg

 

 

Nothing wrong with her face, and at least she's wearing the requisite "eye pro".  But I don't think her jaw unhinges enough to be a true porn star.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mad said:

Looks like someone just told her that she'd eaten a spider.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

French first lady is lucky things were different back then, otherwise she'd be behind bars like some of those fine ladies over here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trovão said:

French first lady is lucky things were different back then, otherwise she'd be behind bars like some of those fine ladies over here.

Well... not exactly.

According to the official story, Macron fell in love with her when he was still in high school, but:

 - their relationship did not start until he was out of highschool

 - he was more than 18 years old.

Now, can you trust the official version? So far, from what I can tell, nobody has been able to prove otherwise...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Laurent said:

Well... not exactly.

According to the official story, Macron fell in love with her when he was still in high school, but:

 - their relationship did not start until he was out of highschool

 - he was more than 18 years old.

Now, can you trust the official version? So far, from what I can tell, nobody has been able to prove otherwise...

"Official" being the operative word...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing is..... The real victims of these stories is the guys...... Imagine getting seduced by your smokin' hot (or at least not hideously disfigured) teacher.... You're about to go all the way (or you've been enjoying her company for a short while) when BAM! someone turns her in, and you're shut down cold!

 That right there is the real crime.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Thing is..... The real victims of these stories is the guys...... Imagine getting seduced by your smokin' hot (or at least not hideously disfigured) teacher.... You're about to go all the way (or you've been enjoying her company for a short while) when BAM! someone turns her in, and you're shut down cold!

 That right there is the real crime.

He should have kept his mouth shut instead of bragging to all & sundry.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I've been saying all along!  The thought of banging your smoking hot teacher was what kept a lot of the boys going.   Especially the 2nd tier kids who were not able to bang the hot cheerleaders.  

If they had kept their mouths shut and their fingers off the social media "submit" key, they would STILL be banging these hot MILFs and learning something along the way.  More evadents of the pussification of our society.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

There was this, I kid you not, Librarian at my high school....Lordy I wanted her commit illegal acts with me!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shootist Jeff said:

This is what I've been saying all along!  The thought of banging your smoking hot teacher was what kept a lot of the boys going.   Especially the 2nd tier kids who were not able to bang the hot cheerleaders.  

If they had kept their mouths shut and their fingers off the social media "submit" key, they would STILL be banging these hot MILFs and learning something along the way.  More evadents of the pussification of our society.  

You read way too many Penthouse letters.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, d'ranger said:

You read way too many Penthouse letters.....

I still want to get seduced by high school teachers...... Except I'm now as old as their fathers...... Or grandfathers.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I still want to get seduced by high school teachers...... Except I'm now as old as their fathers...... Or grandfathers.....

Oh, the let-downs of taking a 4th grade grandkid to Open House or "Parent" Night. Impure thoughts....  Teachers ought to have more sense to wear yoga pants to school.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
another florida girl
 
dca391f6-d335-4f28-9b07-c76200fa41d9-large16x9_MeganParris_web.jpg?1571409149317
Megan Parris, a coach and teacher, is accused of having sex with a student. (Volusia County Sheriff's Office)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A former teacher and basketball coach at a Florida high school turned herself in to authorities to face an accuse having sex with a 16-year-old student.The investigation began in March, and she was placed on paid administrative leave. Detectives say Parris had sex with the 16-year-old boy off campus.

Parris was booked into a Volusia County jail on Thursday. Her attorney, Jeff Higgins, told The Daytona Beach News-Journal he had no comment.

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

How come there is no stories about male teachers, and female teenage students?  According to the "me to" movement, one would think that to be more common than female teachers and male teenagers??

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billy backstay said:

How come there is no stories about male teachers, and female teenage students?  According to the "me to" movement, one would think that to be more common than female teachers and male teenagers??

Perhaps surprising, even astonishing, but females are better at keeping such a secret. Probably the reputation thing. But the dude, ten minutes after boosting his grades is bragging to all his dudes about “tapping that shit.” Law enforcement learns a bit later. Males are idiots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

How come there is no stories about male teachers, and female teenage students?  According to the "me to" movement, one would think that to be more common than female teachers and male teenagers??

It's "Testostercode"....

 "Estrogenetics" makes it easier for females to keep secrets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
57 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

Males are idiots.

Ist a dezined flawe.......            

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Greate!  Trippeng on ounes owen dicke es una característica.                                           :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Greate!  Trippeng on ounes owen dicke es una característica.                                           :)

It's what we're famous for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

Classic Robin Williams quote if i'm not mistaken....

Yup.

He also defined divorce as removing a man’s wallet through his genitals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Once again.... Where were these teachers when I was in school? The only hot teacher I can remember was Miss O'Rourke, in second grade, who never came back after Easter break because she got married! Half the second grade cried for a week...... The girls, of course, were thrilled......

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

She taught "Family Science" - it was just a lab.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 8:12 PM, garuda3 said:
another florida girl
 
dca391f6-d335-4f28-9b07-c76200fa41d9-large16x9_MeganParris_web.jpg?1571409149317
Megan Parris, a coach and teacher, is accused of having sex with a student. (Volusia County Sheriff's Office)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A former teacher and basketball coach at a Florida high school turned herself in to authorities to face an accuse having sex with a 16-year-old student.The investigation began in March, and she was placed on paid administrative leave. Detectives say Parris had sex with the 16-year-old boy off campus.

Parris was booked into a Volusia County jail on Thursday. Her attorney, Jeff Higgins, told The Daytona Beach News-Journal he had no comment.

 

Good to see Florida teachers keeping up the states high standards

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice enough.  What kind of "threatening nessages" might one send a student sex partner?  "Fuck me, or fail"?  Any self-respecting athletic teen would give in and submit to her demands.

 

20191203_054542.jpg.7929917727b1cac825d8c222f6b45ac9.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

another florida mom / teacher makes the news, what a great state!

 
items.[0].image.alt
 
Photo by: Escambia County Sheriff's Office
 
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - A teacher in Florida's Panhandle is accused of having an ongoing sexual relationship with her son's teenage friend.

Authorities in Escambia County arrested 40-year-old Susan Weddle on Monday.

She faces multiple charges including lewd and lascivious behavior and sexual assault.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 6:15 AM, Snaggletooth said:

c34e1f7e09080ddb591355b54aba7815?width=6

sh seems nice.....                                 :)

 

Former model!!  When I was 17 or 18, I would never tell anyone, not even my mates!!  Loose lips, sink ships!!  And that would be a ship, I would want to be the first mate on, for as long as possible!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 When I was 17 or 18, I would never tell anyone, not even my mates!!  Loose lips, sink ships!!  And that would be a ship, I would want to be the first mate on, for as long as possible!!

You sayr thet nowe as adultte, asa kidde you woude of binge waveng you dicke allovert he plaice!  Yellenge "Looke at me!" to alle.                                   :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, On The Hard said:

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

Ainte no dangere in that pursuitte, forbitten fruite es the sweeteste........  or so I hearer                                :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

That's only unpleasant, not illegal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, On The Hard said:

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

Perhaps that ought to be part of their sentence....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, On The Hard said:

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

That seems oddly specific.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

That seems oddly specific.

 

C'mon, don't you know that all of us  "overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors." (and the rest of of us over 60 guys),  would love to "date" a hot 20-something teacher?? LOL!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

C'mon, don't you know that all of us  "overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors." (and the rest of of us over 60 guys),  would love to "date" a hot 20-something teacher?? LOL!!

And really the only reason these teachers are boning their students is because they're too shy to approach a fat ugly 60y/o whom they truly know, deep in their inner soul, can satisfy them so much better than a 16 y/o with a 24 hour hard-on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

That seems oddly specific.

I may or may not fit that demographic....

(But truly not interested in that kind of self-destruction of my family and life)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

I may or may not fit that demographic....

(But truly not interested in that kind of self-destruction of my family and life)

You don't have to actually do it, to think about it.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, On The Hard said:

I may or may not fit that demographic....

(But truly not interested in that kind of self-destruction of my family and life)

To girls in that demographic, we hold roughly the same sexual allure as a potted plant. 

Having been with the same girl for 45 years, I have no desire to screw up a good thing.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

To girls in that demographic, we hold roughly the same sexual allure as a potted plant. 

Having been with the same girl for 45 years, I have no desire to screw up a good thing.

You might want to remake that last sentence.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

You might want to remake that last sentence.

45 years..... Maybe not so much anymore..... Gravity has it's way.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 7:03 PM, On The Hard said:

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

It’s basic math. 16 goes into 32 more times then 60 goes into 32. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, On The Hard said:

These teachers would save themselves a lot of grief if they would just target overweight,  ugly 60 year old investment advisors. 

They would save themselves a lot of hassle with a 40's something electrician.

After all, we are qualified to remove shorts and inspect boxes!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

They would save themselves a lot of hassle with a 40's something electrician.

After all, we are qualified to remove shorts and inspect boxes!

And blow fuses?  (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
34 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I gesse so, butte notte realley shockeng.                  :)

They are just trying to generate some new friends. Or degenerate, as the case may be.

So the "AC / DC?" questione is anserred ounce and forralle?                                     :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 5, 2019 at 8:09 PM, Ishmael said:

You might want to remake that last sentence.

Nope. I married the best girl I've ever met. 45 years with her is just a good start. I realize that I'm married to a 64 year old woman, who to others may look 64, but every time I look at her part of me sees the astoundingly hot 19 year old ballet major I landed, with a beautiful smile and sweet through and through. I want no other, and never will.

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of women look good, just different at different ages. They don't have to look like anorexic 19 year olds to be beautiful.

One of my parents friends was very beautiful in her 80's - she just didn't look 20.

Look at Musk's mother - well past retirement age but.....

image.png.a2b61ebc2083f377c1b598de8e17a394.png

Or Carmen - the worlds oldest runway model - closing in on 90 and still working.

image.png.a4a217e5e44130f91403fa18bb991896.png

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen her on talk shows - she really looks that good.

I agree she is probably not OEM but how many women pushing 90 don't look like those cat women if it's all done with surgery?

image.png.46f91c06826473e2b9f6801f9b56a18b.pngimage.png.2515f7e0347271cdd85f3d8b9ecd659b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...