Chris Cornell DTS

dacapo

Took his own lifestraight after a concert..... :(

"In my time of dying, I want nobody to mourn / All I want for you to do is take my body home.

Jesus, going to make up my dying bed / Meet me, Jesus, meet me / Meet me in the middle of the air."

12 hours ago, hobot said:

WTF!! At 52?

What from?

Hearing he hung himself in the shower. Sad ending to a brilliant career.

Spooky that he wove Zeppelin's "In my time of dying" into the very last song he performed.

one of the better mainstream bands, the heaviness was real. anyone else here think of suicide as a way out?

On 19/05/2017 at 10:31 AM, Snaggletooth said:

poore guye needed attensione, thissis howe he gotte it....... life cane be so cruelle.

I halve no wordes........

That's uncalled for.  You have no idea why he did what he did.

Suicide is not something amateur comedians should joke about.

20 minutes ago, Jammer Six said:

The rope around his neck and nothing under his feet is what we sailors call "clues".

I don't drink coffee, so I avoided the nose burn and the messy keypad...:ph34r:

11 hours ago, random said:

That's uncalled for.  You have no idea why he did what he did.

Suicide is not something amateur comedians should joke about.

Betweene you and Maxs commettes, Ille withrawe my poeste,  It wase notte mentte a joke.

2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Betweene you and Maxs commettes, Ille withrawe my poeste,  It wase notte mentte a joke.

For whatever it's worth, I didn't think it was a joke. Not sure how that would be the impression......

13 hours ago, Chum said:

Real world tragedies are something you are completely ill equipped to comment on yourself Randumb, yet you run your suck all the time, what's your excuse?

what a f'ed assertion, what do you know about somebody else's experience with 'real world tragedies', what are you supposed to be more qualified than him to chime in on suicide?

^^ I'd tell you to go stuff your 'suck' with a bowl of cocks, I've read numerous things he's written that I fully agree with, ask him what he thinks of you.

Chris was at his peak with Audioslave.  The band he fronted the Rage Against the Machine guys backing him. 

I prefer what he did at that time to the Soundgarden stuff.

9 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Snaggy, I have to confess to not bothering to interpret most of your posts.  Nothing against the content but I am so lazy, and decoding is hard work.

But I read that one because of the subject and thought you were trying to be funny.  My mistake.

1 hour ago, random said:

Chris was at his peak with Audioslave.  The band he fronted the Rage Against the Machine guys backing him. 

I prefer what he did at that time to the Soundgarden stuff.

like most bands, they were at their peak before they were well known.

7 hours ago, Chum said:

I know what he thinks of me, he's not shy about shitting on threads around here and letting the effluent flow from his suck hole. The fact you agree with the crap he says tells me all I need to know about you.

he can defend himself, that's not what I'm doing, but what are you, the forum police? maybe you can define your standards of proper etiquette. I'm not trying to start a pissing match here.

I understand, I've seen some of Mr. Randumb's 'wtf' stuff myself, but he seems to have a good side as well.

Archived