Editor

what is it?

Maybe the question should be what WAS it?

38 minutes ago, artie_pitt said:

Anarchy 4?

Eggsactly. Ain't that Scooters new Anarchy - SC 33 re&re?

3 minutes ago, kinardly said:

I don't see much resemblance to the Farr.

transom is all

24 minutes ago, kinardly said:

I don't see much resemblance to the Farr.

You seriously don't see the resemblance between Piccolo and the boat in question?  A few deck molding details is the only difference I see.

23 minutes ago, 12 metre said:

You seriously don't see the resemblance between Piccolo and the boat in question?  A few deck molding details is the only difference I see.

Certainly looks Farr, but 1104? This pic is an 1104 from the Farr website.  Maybe someone built a cruisier version.

051C_Red_Cloud.jpg

16 minutes ago, some dude said:

The old Huckleberry Frog.  

41 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Certainly looks Farr, but 1104? This pic is an 1104 from the Farr website.  Maybe someone built a cruisier version.

051C_Red_Cloud.jpg

I think you'll find the converse to be true...maybe someone built a racier version.

On the RBSailing web-site, the prototype was the 1T Prospect of Ponsonby, which spawned production versions

Here is a photo of a small fleet of 1104s in Auckland in the early 80's (again, thanks to RBSailing).  Note how none look truly identical.

Google Farr 1104 for sale under photos and you will see pictures of at least a half dozen of them for sale - and to me they all look a lot like the boat in question.

Farr1104.jpg

21 minutes ago, bigquinny said:

Jay-sus, my eyes! However the race version looks pretty sweet.

Yeah, I never particularly liked that transom treatment Farr did at that time.  The next gen 1 Tonners like Red Lion, Jenny H, Scalawag, and Mr. JumpA (or Mr Jump if you don't mind violating the old Rule 26) look much better

post-12572-0-57202600-1404001923.jpg

Mr Jump.jpg

2 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

051C_Red_Cloud.jpg

"Red Cloud" is a beautifully redone Farr that sails out of my club.  She was originally "bimbo" when she arrived on the bay.  Don't believe she was a production boat.

First 1104 was Prospect of Ponsonby sailed by Noel Angus. Sadly PoP was burned in Adelaide I think and  Noel was lost at sea on a later boat Ponsonby Express  returning from Suva.

First Edition above is now owned by a local couple.

2 hours ago, TheActualDave said:

Unmolested, the 1104 is a pretty thing. 

Always hog around the chainplates.

2 hours ago, 12 metre said:

Yeah, I never particularly liked that transom treatment Farr did at that time.  The next gen 1 Tonners like Red Lion, Jenny H, Scalawag, and Mr. JumpA (or Mr Jump if you don't mind violating the old Rule 26) look much better

Mr Jump.jpg

I'm not much of a fan of IOR, but they have nice lines. Still around?

45 minutes ago, Rawhide said:

I'm not much of a fan of IOR, but they have nice lines. Still around?

Red LIon is apparently in Italy.

Mr JumpA is in Saint John NB - bright finish now dark blue looks stunning in the photo and board replaced with a rather ugly keel.

Jenny H was bought by one of the Kilroys and is/was for sale a couple of years ago in California

TRL_stern.jpg

Mr Jumpa recent_3.jpg

Mr Jumpa recent_1.jpg

So in reading the Farr website I learned that design No 51 started with Propsect Of Ponsonby,which immediately won the Southern Cross trials with a cruising interior and then lead to the production cruiser/racer versions,known as the 1104. POP, was followed by Jiminy Cricket, a full race version.  The sweetest looking version, to my eyes anyway, is Sweet Okole.  Winner of the 1981 Transpac, and a boat we had good battle with in last years Pac Cup. Photo cred: Norcalsailing.com.

0083sweetokele.jpg

As an aside, Jenny H, became Scalawag and is now Azzura, still in King Harbor, SoCal as fas as I know.

Nice clean lines for a IOR boat, would no doubt make IRC burglars if optimised

29 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

So in reading the Farr website I learned that design No 51 started with Propsect Of Ponsonby,which immediately won the Southern Cross trials with a cruising interior and then lead to the production cruiser/racer versions,known as the 1104. POP, was followed by Jiminy Cricket, a full race version.  The sweetest looking version, to my eyes anyway, is Sweet Okole.  Winner of the 1981 Transpac, and a boat we had good battle with in last years Pac Cup. Photo cred: Norcalsailing.com.

0083sweetokele.jpg

Still have my Sweet Okole pastel aloha team shirt.....

1 hour ago, Rawhide said:

Nice clean lines for a IOR boat, would no doubt make IRC burglars if optimised

No doubt Carl's doing just that. 

9 hours ago, 12 metre said:

I think you'll find the converse to be true...maybe someone built a racier version.

On the RBSailing web-site, the prototype was the 1T Prospect of Ponsonby, which spawned production versions

Here is a photo of a small fleet of 1104s in Auckland in the early 80's (again, thanks to RBSailing).  Note how none look truly identical.

Google Farr 1104 for sale under photos and you will see pictures of at least a half dozen of them for sale - and to me they all look a lot like the boat in question.

Farr1104.jpg

From the left ; First Edition, sailed on it once or twice.

Sergeant Pepper, did something like 3 seasons on that one before the owner moved in to a Farr 11.6 (38) which we didn't enjoy as much as the 1104.

3033 is Chick Chack which I did the 79 Southern Cross/ Sydney Hobart on.  Also the '80 Hobart / Auckland trip with the cyclone that sank Smackwater Jack.

Was the 1104 Kid , must have sailed on about 6 of the things at some stage

A New Zealand built Compass Yachts Farr 1104.

The NZ cabin mould was different to the Australian cabin mould was different to the design windows from Farr.

Definitely Compass Yachts.

Check out the cockpit detail aft.

sorry

The last surviving photo of the great Argent-en-plastique. Although I the the Gladstone cops might still have some deep in the archives. Sister ship to red Lion, ex Hecate, Ex Piccolo, now in a paddock near Darwin for the last 5 years.

image.jpg

I remember racing against Argent-en-plastique (and you LB15) in the feeder races from Sydney-Mooloolba, Brisbane-Gladstone then on to the inaugural Hammo Race Week in '84... I was on the Farr 1106 "Thirlmere" ( ex Hot Prospect) that had the huge three spreader rig. She was a goer off the wind with all that rag, but she'd lay over like a dog as soon as we went uphill...

Good times!

17 minutes ago, charisma94 said:

I remember racing against Argent-en-plastique (and you LB15) in the feeder races from Sydney-Mooloolba, Brisbane-Gladstone then on to the inaugural Hammo Race Week in '84... I was on the Farr 1106 "Thirlmere" ( ex Hot Prospect) that had the huge three spreader rig. She was a goer off the wind with all that rag, but she'd lay over like a dog as soon as we went uphill...

Good times!

But you can't tell the young people today...

11 hours ago, Parma said:

I Won :huh:

Excellent Search Skillz

Ahh, that's because young people weren't alive in 1984. 

The closeness of the racing LH & Hcap and the fact an 1104 was a genuine contender was no doubt the appeal. You couldn't pay young people to sail one nowadays. Thank god boats are much nicer these days. By today's racing standards relative to the podium & closeness of racing & tight rules you'd talking TP52's. 

On 6/7/2017 at 0:24 PM, 12 metre said:

Mr Jump.jpg

Those quadruplets remain in my top 20 list of favorite yachts.

Agree - most amazing boats...

Acquired Smirnoff AG last year, slow route to restoration....

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:11 PM, Hitchhiker said:

0083sweetokele.jpg

Not many boats around with more miles through the water than Sweet Okole. Anyone know how many times she's been back and forth to Hawaii? Don't think she's missed too many years since winning the TP in '81.

15 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Those quadruplets triplets remain in my top 20 list of favorite yachts.

Jenny H and Scalawag are the same boat.  But, yes most definitely in my top 20.

Speaking of Sweet Okole,  I was just talking to one of her original principals,  who was told us the tale of her losing the SORC overall by a point after getting screwed then camped on by a much bigger boat in another class in the last race - the classic tale of heartbreak and knuckleheads.    At Charlie Dole's birthday party that year they had a big 'do' over at KYC there were some great tales of that initial campaign - done on a shoestring,  with Charlie brought in late, to provide the race sails.

19 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Jenny H and Scalawag are the same boat.  But, yes most definitely in my top 20.

Quadruplets:

"Farr dominance of the World 1 Ton Championship in 1977 centered around Design No. 64 - RED LION. This boat along with other boats to the same basic design with minor variations in rigs, deck layouts and engine installation filled 1st (RED LION), 2nd (MR JUMPA), 3rd (SMIR-NOFF-AGEN) and 5th (JENNY H) places in the World Championships that year."

--Farr Yacht Design

2 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

Quadruplets:

"Farr dominance of the World 1 Ton Championship in 1977 centered around Design No. 64 - RED LION. This boat along with other boats to the same basic design with minor variations in rigs, deck layouts and engine installation filled 1st (RED LION), 2nd (MR JUMPA), 3rd (SMIR-NOFF-AGEN) and 5th (JENNY H) places in the World Championships that year."

--Farr Yacht Design

I didn't see Smir-Noff-Agen in post 42 that you quoted! Still don't!

Btw, since we seem to have gone off tangent, anyone know the where about's of Uin-na Mara.  Was sitting in front of Hawaii Yacht club for the longest time

I have a pretty big photo of Sweet Okole finishing off Diamond Head at night.  Flash illuminated the boat and crew and bow wave.  Rest of shot is black.  My favorite sailing photo of all time because it perfectly captures what I though twas the hottest shit racing in the world when I was a teenager.

23 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

"The next gen 1 Tonners like Red Lion, Jenny H, Scalawag, and Mr. JumpA"

Emphasis added. Four boat built with that set of hull lines. The original poster got it wrong when he listed Scalawag (which was Jenny H, then John Kilroy bought her and renamed her Scalawag.) Scalawag in that quote should have been Smir-Noff-Agen but the OP made an error.

What's with you? You didn't used to be so punctilious. Are you trying to be extra clever? Are you turning into the new Da Woody?

22 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Btw, since we seem to have gone off tangent, anyone know the where about's of Uin-na Mara.  Was sitting in front of Hawaii Yacht club for the longest time

My bad.  I double entered Jenny H in the list.  Yes, Jenny H was sold to one of the Kilroys and became Scalawag.  But then again, I never mentioned quadruplets.

As to Somebody Elses quadruplets, you will note there are 4 near identical Farrs listed in post #47, which I am sure are the ones he is referring to: Red Lion, Mr. JumpA, Smir-Noff-Agen, and Jenny H. 

1 hour ago, Great Red Shark said:

Speaking of Sweet Okole,  I was just talking to one of her original principals,  who was told us the tale of her losing the SORC overall by a point

Karma got balanced for them a couple of years later... they won the 1981 Transpac overall by something like 9-1/2 minutes against a very well-sailed "Audacious" (my guys).

59 minutes ago, ease hike trim said:

I have a pretty big photo of Sweet Okole finishing off Diamond Head at night.  Flash illuminated the boat and crew and bow wave.  Rest of shot is black.  My favorite sailing photo of all time because it perfectly captures what I though twas the hottest shit racing in the world when I was a teenager.

tp83.JPG

39 minutes ago, Somebody Else said:

Jenny H, then John Kilroy bought her and renamed her Scalawag...

I worked at P-Squared (yeah, in the middle of the bean field) when Jenny H was being done-over as part of becoming a Kilroy boat.

Man, it was great to be around those "open checkbook" programs.

Nice.  That's the race...'81 I think.  My shot is also readily available online, its the profile shot from on the water as they pass on port gybe.

^^^?  (except, looks like starboard gibe to me...)

Somewhere I've got a nice picture of Spirit (Choate-40 #1) leading Sweet Okole on a spinnaker reach in the Big Boat Series.

One of my favorite photos... not least of all because it's one of the few times we were ever ahead of those guys...

57 minutes ago, sledracr said:

I worked at P-Squared (yeah, in the middle of the bean field) when Jenny H was being done-over as part of becoming a Kilroy boat.

Man, it was great to be around those "open checkbook" programs.

I did a little bit of contract work at P-Squared (John Palmer) and later wrote and illustrated the users manual for his Sailmaking Software.

35 minutes ago, sledracr said:

sweet_okole.jpg

Be still my heart.  It's the barefoot, OP corduroy shorts and non-matching t-shirts (Hard Sails anyone?) that I miss.  Nowadays it would be Dubarrys, Zhik shorts, long sleeve tech tee and Quantum trucker hats, regardless of temperature. We used to look like Rebels - now we have the diversity of Stormtroopers.

Yeah,  Port tack at DH is kinda tough unless you are waaaay inside  - ( looking for the infamous "Medicine Man" passage ? )

We don't get a lot of Kona breezes in the summer time

6 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

Last I went by there,  still is.

10 hours ago, J T said:

Sweet Okole. Anyone know how many times she's been back and forth to Hawaii?

Transpacs in 77, 79, 81, 85, 87 and 2015.

Plus a 1st-class/2nd-fleet in the SORC (77 I think)

Plus countless BBSs, a few LBRWs...

Don't know about Pacific Cups, Vic Mauis....

1 hour ago, Great Red Shark said:

Last I went by there,  still is.

Speaking of off-tangent, what ever happened to Doug Vann's boat, Tiare?

Donated to UH,  sat for a spell,  sold to new owner,  re-painted white,  still sails locally.  New operator is a bit of a Friday Night Warrior.  Still named Tiare'.

Tonight I shall hoist a brew to Doug's memory.  One of the good guys.

Funny Doug story:

Friday night race,  I've got a buddy driving my (small) boat,  we round HH (leeward mark,  to Starboard, as usual at the time) and my (to remain un-named) buddy tacks onto port directly ahead of Tiare' - which is trucking right along,  and calls "Starboard"

" ah,  dude we were ON Starboard BEFORE you tacked."

Doug just ducks us, (by about a foot)   shaking his head.   Yeah,  that one cost me some drinks.

while i'm dragging you down my warped little memory lane... what about Pete Richard's "power play"?

5 hours ago, sledracr said:

sweet_okole.jpg

Great photgraph!

9 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Quadruplets:

--Farr Yacht Design

Quints actually.  Hecate was a sistership from Hobart.  She also sailed in the '77 Worlds and finished 12th.

2 hours ago, Great Red Shark said:

Tonight I shall hoist a brew to Doug's memory.  One of the good guys.

Truly.

8 hours ago, sledracr said:

Karma got balanced for them a couple of years later... they won the 1981 Transpac overall by something like 9-1/2 minutes against a very well-sailed "Audacious" (my guys).

IIRC, Brown Sugar, who easily beat Okole in the '79 TP, was beating her in '81 as well.  Then her crew, possibly under the influence of something, couldn't find the islands and sailed on by for half a day or so...

2 hours ago, sledracr said:

Plus countless BBSs, a few LBRWs...

IIRC, she rated too low for BBS, so couldn't sail?  Doesn't seem to have ever won or been on the podium there.

Doesn't seem to have been on the podium at LBRW either.  That started in 1980, well after that design had been hurt by changes to the rule.  By then, for light-medium buoy racing, things like the CF37 were much better.

8 hours ago, ease hike trim said:

And yes, starboard it is of course.  My bad.  Hand cut numbers on the main.

Pineapples

9 hours ago, AlR said:

IIRC, she rated too low for BBS, so couldn't sail?  Doesn't seem to have ever won or been on the podium there.

Doesn't seem to have been on the podium at LBRW either.  That started in 1980, well after that design had been hurt by changes to the rule.  By then, for light-medium buoy racing, things like the CF37 were much better.

Huh?  CF37s were an older design and much older style (fat middle/pinched ends) although some did well into the 80s (Bingo).  I think Sweet Okole just didn't come down to So Cal to play very much

Re BBS, don't recall what she rated but she does Choate 40s time and there were plenty of those showing up

BTW all those Hawaii trips up to today were with the same owner and most of the same crew. Dean has been a great caretaker 

Funny you bring up the Audacious vs Sweet Okole duel. Tim Fuller, from Audacious '81, and I, from Sweet Okole '81, are racing together to Hawaii this summer on Resolute. Should be fun.

That shot of SO was always a disappointment to me, just as we went by the Diamond Head buoy about five minutes after the photo-boat had peeled away we got hit by a big puff and we were lite up when we finished. That would have been a photo!

Good times.

2 hours ago, some dude said:

Huh?  CF37s were an older design and much older style (fat middle/pinched ends) although some did well into the 80s (Bingo).  I think Sweet Okole just didn't come down to So Cal to play very much

Re BBS, don't recall what she rated but she does Choate 40s time and there were plenty of those showing up

CF37s won the "One Ton" class at LBRW the first two years ('80 and '81), IIRC sweeping the podium in '80 and taking the top two steps in '81.  I think one won in '82 also.  Old, heavy, and fat but with a lot of sail.  Really a good all around design by Shad after Dencho changed the stern for better performance.

Okole was designed as a 27.5 One Tonner.  Rule changes bumped her rating about a foot by the '80s.  IIRC, BBS lower limit was around 30.0' rating.

The Okole design was great reaching in any condition, great running in breeze, not so hot upwind, really off upwind in light air and chop, and not too flash downwind in the light.  So a good choice for offshore stuff like TP and the reachy bits of the Circuit.  Not a great choice for buoy races like BBS or LBRW.

23 hours ago, Somebody Else said:

Are you turning into the new Da Woody?

Whoah, not very nice!

6 hours ago, Trevor B said:

Audacious vs Sweet Okole duel. Tim Fuller, from Audacious '81

Heh.  Tim's brother John got "my" spot on that TP when I had to back out a month before the race.  Had just started a new job and employer wouldn't give me the time off work, even thought they'd agreed to it in the hiring process. 

Decided I'd rather have the job than the crew spot.  Turns out to have been one of the dumbest decisions I've ever made....

8 hours ago, Trevor B said:

Funny you bring up the Audacious vs Sweet Okole duel. Tim Fuller, from Audacious '81, and I, from Sweet Okole '81, are racing together to Hawaii this summer on Resolute. Should be fun.

That shot of SO was always a disappointment to me, just as we went by the Diamond Head buoy about five minutes after the photo-boat had peeled away we got hit by a big puff and we were lite up when we finished. That would have been a photo!

Good times.

Could have been worse-we came along a few hours later and not only had we lost to you guys by 9 minutes but the photo boat had gone in to refuel. No photo.  Oh well. Say hi to Tim. 

1 hour ago, sledracr said:

Heh.  Tim's brother John got "my" spot on that TP when I had to back out a month before the race.  Had just started a new job and employer wouldn't give me the time off work, even thought they'd agreed to it in the hiring process. 

Decided I'd rather have the job than the crew spot.  Turns out to have been one of the dumbest decisions I've ever made....

Was a fun one all right.  There's a good home movie.  Lots of big hair. 

Here's a few more photos of Sweet Okole, including the full version of the cropped night-time shot above, and an interesting article re her construction. A sweet looking boat.

Sweet Okole_full.jpg

Sweet Okole_Transpac 77.jpg

Sweet Okole build (1).jpg

Sweet Okole build (2).jpg

Sweet Okole build (3).jpg

Magic Bus and Sweet Okole_1979 SF.jpg

Richard, is that Magic Bus in the front on the bottom picture - maybe my ALL TIME faviourite  IOR boat - tried to buy it a few years ago in SF...owner didn't want to part for it no matter what I offered, heard she has now gone to NZ...what a boat!

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, sledracr said:

while i'm dragging you down my warped little memory lane... what about Pete Richard's "power play"?

Sorry, Sled - I missed this earlier.   Pete's Davidson 41 "Power Play"  ( later named Outlaw ) was sold back down under like M1 - and many of the REALLY cool boats that wind up in Honolulu.

I liked Power Play,  but when I went out to help them tune-up ahead of a KENWOOD in Big Breeze I could tell right off some of the gear was undersized,  mentioned it,  and was given a ration of crap for my troubles.  About an hour later we gybe in some breeze offshore and fold up both of the vang cleat's swivel-arms like they are accordions.  Big Fractional see some LOAD, folks.

26 minutes ago, Great Red Shark said:

I liked Power Play

I liked the boat (and liked Pete), too.  Fun bunch.  Did a LBRW with them when they were in SoCal before the transpac, and bunch of Friday Night races out of Ala Wai over a couple of later years.  Boat was a little sticky, though, never quite lived up to what the design promised.

As an aside, Power Play's foredeck was where I learned I was colorblind (!).  Had done bow on many of the boats over the years, and was "settled" on the idea that forward halyards were red-blue-green.   No problem.  On Power Play, though, they were some weird sort of tropical blend, like... yellow, orange, light green and some sort of pinkish/violet thing.  I couldn't tell them apart to save my life.... and that got sorta interesting when I tried really hard to hoist a fractional jib on a masthead halyard <O_O>

Yeah,  Pete's red 'sled' never did quite come up to expectations/hopes - to be fair,  it'd have to have been freaking magic to yield some results.  He wasn't running the keenest program when I sailed aboard,  and - looking like a mini Emotion Rescue,  there was some serious living-up-to to do.

1 hour ago, Somebody Else said:

I would rock that shirt today!

Plus I love the "W" Okole!

That might be the best crew shirt ever!

^^^ maybe.

One of my favorite designs, though, came from an IOR half-tonner called "knockers".  Yeah, the owner was fairly transparent about his interests.  Starting with bright-pink spinnakers and bloopers, with big round red retrieval patches in the center.

But I digress.

crew-shirts were fairly typical for the times - polo shirts with boat-name and sail-number on the front, and a line-drawing of the boat on the back.

But the wife/girlfriend shirts were deep-V t-shirts with the slogan "half-ton knockers" embroidered in a tasteful (?) script....

Ahh, the 70s... <grin>

Yes it's the Huckleberry Frog

Skippered by owner Julia Scoville in the Newport Ensenada '82-'88

The last six years with an all women crew

She sold bout '98

Where is it now?

On 6/11/2017 at 9:49 AM, MKF said:

Richard, is that Magic Bus in the front on the bottom picture - maybe my ALL TIME faviourite  IOR boat - tried to buy it a few years ago in SF...owner didn't want to part for it no matter what I offered, heard she has now gone to NZ...what a boat!

Richard, anyone - any updates on the Magic Bus restoration?

Thanks

Richards, thanks for this - looks amazing.

Like the colour scheme - need to come up for something as funky for the one tonner...just seems traditionally the Farr owners didn't push the graphics that much...normally only going as far a a bold white with the odd stripe...

Will post some pictures in the coming weeks.

Sooooo, to drag up the past, last year my family purchased the boat that started this thread, which is indeed a Farr1104, and my Dad and I have been finishing putting it back together and fixing a lot of things on it. We have done a bit of sailing together having spent 2017 doing the Newport to Newport trip across the Pacific leaving Newport Beach direct for the Marquesas and ultimately selling the Crealock 37 we had just finished restoring quite literally the night before we left in Newport, New South Whales, a suburb of Sydney in the lovely Pittwater bay. Sailing all but 100miles of the trip through French Polynesia double handed.  

Having done the big heavy cruiser thing, appreciating New Zealand craftsmanship, and dreaming of doing a little racing and going a little faster then our best day on the Crealock of 161nm which felt like pushing that boat pretty hard. This cheap old Farr seemed to fit the bill as the paint is passable still for a few more years and it had a newer engine and rigging so the hard parts were done. How many other '70's race boats can you think of with no core in the decks or hull to worry about and full length laminated hollow fiberglass stingers! The travel lift load cells indicate she is a little heavier than Bruce intended for Design 51....... possibly by as much as 50% so hopefully some of that made it into the keel. I guess once you have a boat laid up at Crystaliner back in the day as the early Crealock 37s were, you appreciate lots of solid glass more then a true racer would. 

We have added a dodger and a bow roller which isn't going to win any racer points, but cut us a little slack as it's already a big transition to drop 10,000lb of boat weight off the same length from our last one. 

We are pursuing getting a SoCal PHRF cert for the boat as soon as I can get a yacht club to accept me (crazy rule just to be able to go racing that you have to be a member of an approved yacht club but that's a different matter) to try this whole racing thing out in a very uncompetitive excuse to go sailing more. In researching the boat's history, it looks like from this thread  

that the boat may have been an old racing fixture in San Diego back in the day under the name Huckleberry Frog and there is evidence of green paint to support that claim. If anyone knows anything about the history of the boat and when and how it made it to San Diego from New Zealand, we would appreciate the info. 

Cheers,

Evan Fullerton

Zeala.jpg

• Like 1

The girlfriend was nice enough to put together a short movie of the some of our sailing last year. Still plenty of projects (like installing jib tracks!) but she goes ok for a super low budget boat. 

• Like 1