Make Serious Cash Looking For Yachts!

MR.CLEAN

My old friend Marcel wrote me this morning, suggesting the Anarchists might be able to help - and make some bank.  

Hey Clean,

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, however there is quite a few catamarans being stolen in the Med at the moment. It appears that charter parties are paying to charter the yachts and then simply not returning them. We’ve had 3 in the last week alone, and there is obviously quite a few upset owners with the image of chartering being tainted.

Could you use the power of our community to keep their eyes peeled for these yachts? Your ‘what is it?’s seem to get to the solution in a matter of seconds!  

There is serious reward money available - 'negotiate reward first' is the suggestion on the 'lost and found' pages, but it can't hurt to look around your marina or out your office window to see if there are some newish 50-foot charter cats laying about, can it?

Post info in this thread if you like.  Here are two stolen boats - a Fontaine-Pajot 50 and a Lagoon 52 - to get started with!

http://www.stolenboats.info/eng/stolen_vessel/23016/

http://www.stolenboats.info/eng/stolen_vessel/23020/

Someone has no doubt picked up that Bond-villain secret U-Boat base hidden in a tanker ship and is hovering them up to take to the new charter bases in Viet Nam,  where ain't nobody callin' the cops.

I found one in my dryer vent with 7 solo socks

What amazes me is, why wouldn't anyone with an expensive bareboat charter boat, not have a inexpensive tracker, well hidden on board... it would be so easy to do on a large party barge cat.....

problem solved 

19 minutes ago, Keith said:

What amazes me is, why wouldn't anyone with an expensive bareboat charter boat, not have a inexpensive tracker, well hidden on board... it would be so easy to do on a large party barge cat.....

problem solved 

+1. You get a good discount on car insurance with one. But for boats then with clear gps tracking you'd not need the dusk ritual of amateur radio calls in charter areas:

Charter Base, this is Punter1. Hallo? Is this working? Press the button. No, the other button! Charter Base, Punter1 is moored in, um, quick where are we? I think we're here. Or are we there. Can you pronounce it? Remenber, isn't zc is pronounced like a b? Dad, the loo is blocked. Punter1 is tied up to our anchor in the bay where the cables come out. Punter1 over and out! You're getting good at radio hunny.

1 hour ago, Keith said:

We all know how tough it is too herd cats.............

Probably not as hard as avoiding the Croat organised crime group that you just narked on!

Youse guys are slipping. All these missing boats are docked in Diego Fuckin Garcia next to the airport hanger. And they are being fitted with foils. And lasers.

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I'll look under the couch cushions and behind the TV.

Nope, not there.

I did this also

I found two Good 'n Plenty 's in the sofa, so I ate 'em

1 hour ago, dorado said:

I did this also

I found two Good 'n Plenty 's in the sofa, so I ate 'em

All I found was dust, ground up potato chips, a couple of nickels and one of my granddaughter's missing socks.

Couldn't find any of the missing Cats here but I think I found Jesus. Or maybe it was just some hippie dude in a dress.

The tits above should come with an eye-bleach disclaimer, cannot unsee them now.

Two 50'-ish cats showed up a local marina not too long ago.  I'll hop in the boat and cruise over there just because its not that far away and the marina has a stellar bloody mary bar.  Pretty long haul to the Texas coast from Croatia in just over 1 month since reported stolen.  Mostly I just want to go to the bloody mary bar though.

18 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

I found one in my dryer vent with 7 solo socks

Can you return the socks to PA, they need a few more. 

Old-Mature-Asian-MILF-Kayla-Kleevage-wit

On 6/17/2017 at 3:07 AM, Bruno said:

Probably fit 100+ immigrants on each.

100 immigrant whats?

17 hours ago, madohe said:

I got $10 on a visit from the repo man......

Wouldn't the repo man just show up with a court order, rather than the ruse of a charter?

47 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Wouldn't the repo man just show up with a court order, rather than the ruse of a charter?

it might be that trying to repo a luxury catamaran is much more difficult in an area with multiple jurisdictions and political rivalries: would the Croatian police honor a court order from France? If not, and you are the repo man, do you want to risk being thrown into a Croatian jail for grand theft or would you rather pay for the charter and consider it a cost of doing business?

I know what my choice would be.

Archived