Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Jewish Space Laser Agency Responds

You know what pisses me off a out this conspiracy bullshit?  I've said it before.  It's that it's such a distraction from the actual issues: intel failures, possile Saudi involvement, etc.  The s

So I ask you for a fact and you post a video clip from a fictional movie.  I like how your mind doesn't work.  

Posted Images

On 9/22/2021 at 8:39 PM, valis said:

I was a firefighter -- volunteer, and I never saw anything like the WTC collapse -- but my training was pretty light when it came to recognizing the characteristic sounds of explosive charge demolition of burning buildings.  Perhaps NYC firefighters get that kind of advanced training?

Well, they are around a lot of Jooooz up there, so would know how sneaky they can be.

It would be nice to hear from more firemen. I'm pretty sure this thread is beneath Point Break's dignity but am also pretty sure it would get amusing if he showed up.

Uh oh. Mossad got to Spike Lee

That article links to another one. Sorry about the source. I do try to use media sources with a clean fact check record, but Slate will have to do this time.

Anyway, that article has this tidbit about the founder/leader of the topic cult.

Gage, for instance, considers himself an expert on the COVID-19 pandemic. In the past year, he has said on various podcasts that COVID-19 is a “deep state” “hoax” and “false flag event” that has been perpetrated by an “increasingly restrictive and tyrannical government that has locked us into our own homes, and kept us in isolation from each other with distance and masks, and poisoned us with vaccines that are going to kill us.” Gage has also claimed that “Bill Gates is a eugenicist” attempting to “reduce the population” by doing “a good job with the vaccines” because “his father was the head of the whole legal deal for Planned Parenthood.” Again, once people dip a toe into the fever swamp of conspiracy theories, they are often sucked all the way in—with all the attendant horrific consequences for society and public health.

Shit. Should have checked randumbly-approved information before getting that vaccine. I'm doooomed!

1 hour ago, random. said:

Interesting.

Got anything credible on the Richard Gage COVIV-19 claims?

Here's a quote.

Richard Gage at the United We Stand Festival, July 3, 2021: “The evidence is so clear and people can’t deny it. Once you knock it over for them, all of a sudden they’ll see JFK, they’ll see RFK, they’ll see MLK, they’ll see COVID, they’ll see vaccines. You can open their eyes with this. It’s not biologically complex like they try to make the current false flag operation, which is what all these are. Where they manipulate us with emotions and fear. In the case of 9/11, to be afraid and to acquiesce to wars. In the case of the current false flag operation, to be compliant and to take what they’re recommending to give us which is extremely dangerous.”

Not sure if it's randumbly approved.

By the way, have you solved 9/11 in Gage's recommended way?

In a 2019 podcast appearance, Gage encouraged listeners to read Christopher Bollyn’s book, Solving 9/11, which claims the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Israel and the Jews, calling it “valid research.”

8 minutes ago, random. said:

But they keep paying you Tom.

2nd November 2003

Five Israelis were seen filming as jet liners ploughed into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 ...

THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis - and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.

Their discovery and arrest that morning is a matter of indisputable fact. To those who have investigated just what the Israelis were up to that day, the case raises one dreadful possibility: that Israeli intelligence had been shadowing the al-Qaeda hijackers as they moved from the Middle East through Europe and into America where they trained as pilots and prepared to suicide-bomb the symbolic heart of the United States. And the motive? To bind America in blood and mutual suffering to the Israeli cause.

You are one dumb/sick motherfucker.  I have proof from your mother that you were a bastard son of an alien.

2 hours ago, random. said:
On 9/26/2021 at 6:14 AM, Excoded Tom said:

Oh yeah! I'm rolling in Jew dough like a motza. If that's how you spell it.

Speaking of evil Jews, was the source above showing that Gage is a "COVID hoax" believer credible enough?

In a 2019 podcast appearance, Gage encouraged listeners to read Christopher Bollyn’s book, Solving 9/11, which claims the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Israel and the Jews, calling it “valid research.”

5 hours ago, random. said:

I built roads, bridges and pre-stressed girders.

I designed the concrete for Bridges as they were always made from local materials.  Non of them have fallen down.

Did a lot of materials engineering including carbon steel alloys.  So I know very well that jet fuel can't melt it.

How'm I doing?

Awesome. Funniest poster on the forum for several days now.

4 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:
4 hours ago, random. said:

2nd November 2003

Five Israelis were seen filming as jet liners ploughed into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 ...

THERE was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were dancing. As the World Trade Centre burned and crumpled, the five men celebrated and filmed the worst atrocity ever committed on American soil as it played out before their eyes.

Who do you think they were? Palestinians? Saudis? Iraqis, even? Al-Qaeda, surely? Wrong on all counts. They were Israelis - and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.

Their discovery and arrest that morning is a matter of indisputable fact. To those who have investigated just what the Israelis were up to that day, the case raises one dreadful possibility: that Israeli intelligence had been shadowing the al-Qaeda hijackers as they moved from the Middle East through Europe and into America where they trained as pilots and prepared to suicide-bomb the symbolic heart of the United States. And the motive? To bind America in blood and mutual suffering to the Israeli cause.

Expand  

Expand  

You are one dumb/sick motherfucker.  I have proof from your mother that you were a bastard son of an alien.

Donald Trump insisted that Palestinians in New Jersey were dancing in the streets in celebration as the WTC fell.

That turned out to be a sick fantasy, too.

- DSK

• Like 1
On 9/21/2021 at 4:48 AM, Happy said:

If those buildings had been prepped for explosive demolition, a lot of people would have known. 

So X number of demolition crew, who managed to access the structure to place multiple charges (and do some cutting of steel), run the mass of wiring to a central control point/firing switch, set up the antenna system for remote detonation, all without anybody in the building noticing. Many truckloads of stuff and many workers, yet apparently totally invisible.

Add X number of planners and enablers, from  the city cops who turned a blind eye, to the guys who arranged the insurance and share buys/sells for maximum profit, to the guys who knew in advance that the WTC was going to be destroyed.

This would mean at least 100+ people in the know, yet after all this time nobody has tried to come forward with their story.

All of which leaves us with two possible explanations: Either Hillary Clinton quietly murdered all of them; OR it's all utter bullshit.

I'm not so sure about the "this couldn't be covered up" argument.

I don't think random sparks occur in the center fuel tanks of 747's.

I've only seen the CIA try to explain one airline accident in my life.

The explanation of a "zoom climb" was funny to me as a flight instructor. There's no such thing.

Lots of credible witnesses saw something zooming up into the sky. One thing it wasn't: a broken 747.

I think TWA 800 was shot down. Or possibly bombed.

You think anyone who disagrees with you and Gage supported the Iraq invasion? You like videos, right?

By the way,

On 9/26/2021 at 6:24 AM, random. said:

Got anything credible on the Richard Gage COVIV-19 claims?

Did you find the source I provided credible? Do you want some more?

On 9/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, Excoded Tom said:

Here's a quote.

Complete with a link.

2 hours ago, random. said:

Tom the Jewish shill.

I did a search for the text you posted

"The evidence is so clear and people can’t deny it. Once you knock it over for them, all of a sudden they’ll see JFK, they’ll see RFK, they’ll see MLK, they’ll see COVID, they’ll see vaccines. You can open their eyes with this. It’s not biologically complex like they try to make the current false flag operation, which is what all these are. Where they manipulate us with emotions and fear. In the case of 9/11, to be afraid and to acquiesce to wars. In the case of the current false flag operation, to be compliant and to take what they’re recommending to give us which is extremely dangerous.”

The only place site with it is https://www.adl.org/who-we-are

That's a lot of trouble considering I provided the source, but OK. I take it from your response that they're not a randumbly-approved source?

On 9/22/2021 at 2:33 PM, random. said:

No, they said their was multiple explosive charges, people with skin hanging off them.

Please pay attention and resist the urge to spin what eye witnesses said into the shape you require.

Where is Suzanne?

4 hours ago, random. said:

Tom the Jewish shill.

"The evidence is so clear and people can’t deny it. Once you knock it over for them, all of a sudden they’ll see JFK, they’ll see RFK, they’ll see MLK, they’ll see COVID, they’ll see vaccines. You can open their eyes with this. It’s not biologically complex like they try to make the current false flag operation, which is what all these are. Where they manipulate us with emotions and fear. In the case of 9/11, to be afraid and to acquiesce to wars. In the case of the current false flag operation, to be compliant and to take what they’re recommending to give us which is extremely dangerous.”

"ADL is a leading anti-hate organization that was founded in 1913 in response to an escalating climate of antisemitism and bigotry."

BTW did you see my post on the five Mossad agents arrested on 9/11?

2nd November 2003

So you’re an anti-Semite asshole? Off to ignore you go.

8 hours ago, Raz'r said:
12 hours ago, random. said:

Tom the Jewish shill.

"ADL is a leading anti-hate organization that was founded in 1913 in response to an escalating climate of antisemitism and bigotry."

2nd November 2003

Expand  Expand  

So you’re an anti-Semite asshole? Off to ignore you go.

You know, it was possible to figure out that randumb, not me, is a fan of the topic group for the past several years. Instead you called me nutty for mocking him.

It was also possible to figure out that he might just have a problem with evil Jooooz for about a year now.

On 10/22/2020 at 3:54 AM, random. said:

This is a 2011 interview of Alan Sabrosky regarding 9/11. “What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at its headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.” – Dr. Alan Sabrosky, March 14, 2010

On 9/28/2021 at 5:00 PM, random. said:

Tom the Jewish shill.

Jewish propagandists are notably spendthrift types and will pay me if I don't provide a link, but I get paid more for providing the link, which is why I did it. You didn't really have to search.

I wonder what "they'll see vaccines" was supposed to mean?

"...and COVID-19 came along with its suspect origins and manipulated solutions..."

--Richard Gage. (start about 18 minutes in)

We encourage those who seek the truth about the events of September 11, 2001, to ask the elementary question: "Who had the means, the opportunity, and the motive?" Or, in two simple Latin words, "Qui bono?" That is, "Who benefited?" from this crime of the century.

Not sure how to say that in Hebrew.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:47 PM, Cal20sailor said:

I lost 6 colleagues that day, I have another with a TS clearance who watched it.

That's why I can't tolerate these clowns. Randdumb doesn't actually believe this shit himself, and if you have any desire to play games over something that killed thousands you are a very, very sick puppy. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

the motive

Yes, the motive explains it all.

If in this giant conspiracy of demolition experts, jihadist hijackers, and George Bush - if any one of them fucked up (or said hey maybe there is not enough money in the world to kill thousands of innocents), I will surely go to jail forever. 

Balancing a criminal motivation should be thought of consequences. Why risk it? 

I suspect that the owner of the building knows more about it than we do.

"And they made the decision to Pull it."

A decision?  A decision was made by the Fire Department he said.

Meaning "Pull the response", or "Pull out the crews who are responding to the fire".  Damn, you're really grasping, but we already knew that.

18 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Another of your R-E-I-I-c-h Wing smears  . . 

any Eve Dense that it was an Israeli job ?? 

Punk 

(I write this as a pretty fierce critic of Israel) 

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:
22 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Another of your R-E-I-I-c-h Wing smears  . . 

any Eve Dense that it was an Israeli job ?? 

Punk 

(I write this as a pretty fierce critic of Israel) 

Idiot.

Random already came along and once again provided proof that he believes the evil JOOOOZ demolished the twin towers. Had you paid attention, you would have expected this and known I was mocking him.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, random. said:

Where did I say that?

All I did was post a factual report.  WTF are you on Tommy-boi?

Do your own research.

On 10/22/2020 at 3:54 AM, random. said:

This is a 2011 interview of Alan Sabrosky regarding 9/11. “What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at its headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.” – Dr. Alan Sabrosky, March 14, 2010

I did my own research, and found this about your hero, Richard Gage.

On 9/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, Excoded Tom said:

Here's a quote.

Richard Gage at the United We Stand Festival, July 3, 2021: “The evidence is so clear and people can’t deny it. Once you knock it over for them, all of a sudden they’ll see JFK, they’ll see RFK, they’ll see MLK, they’ll see COVID, they’ll see vaccines. You can open their eyes with this. It’s not biologically complex like they try to make the current false flag operation, which is what all these are. Where they manipulate us with emotions and fear. In the case of 9/11, to be afraid and to acquiesce to wars. In the case of the current false flag operation, to be compliant and to take what they’re recommending to give us which is extremely dangerous.”

Expand  Expand  

Not sure if it's randumbly approved.

All I did was post a factual report. Sorry that the fact it came from evil JOOOOZ triggered you so badly.

4 minutes ago, random. said:

Gage is a certified Right Wing voter, he ain't my hero.

Link me a post where I said he was a great guy?

On 9/17/2019 at 9:55 PM, random said:

Whether you like it or not, there is more science behind the A&E for Truth than the official narrative, that you fuckwits accepted because the alternative would just blow your minds.

Who is the founder and head of the topic org again?

8 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

We all have favorite videos.

Had some ducks do that to our lab, but those bastards were trying to lead him out into the middle of the bay, and that stupid dog followed them until he was about half a mile from shore. Had to untie the boat and go out there to get him. By the we got there he was swimming a bit slow too. Getting him into the boat as an adventure in itself. Had to hold him by the collar while my wife fabricated a sling. Collar wasn't tight enough to assume it would not slip off if I tried to hoist him by that alone. 

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

By the we got there he was swimming a bit slow too.

Glad you got there. One of my dogs chased an otter for about 3 hours, much of which I have on old Hi8 tape, and I finally got tired of waiting for it to end and went kayaking. Came back a couple of hours later and they were both passed out on opposite sides of the pond. Truce was achieved at some point, apparently.

Here's a river otter eating a Starry Flounder, at our home in Friday Harbor.  Although it's salt water, we have lots of river otters here.  They often leave big fish heads on our dock, and of course they love to poop on the docklines.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, valis said:
8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

First world white folks problems  . .  

Those otters are oppressing me.

They can be sneaky, destructive bastards. It's almost like they're thumbing their little noses at the whole capitalist system. It makes me want to pave over their environment, maybe pour some oil in their water.

- DSK

21 hours ago, Excoded Tom said:

Glad you got there. One of my dogs chased an otter for about 3 hours, much of which I have on old Hi8 tape, and I finally got tired of waiting for it to end and went kayaking. Came back a couple of hours later and they were both passed out on opposite sides of the pond. Truce was achieved at some point, apparently.

Our plan was to just lead him back to shore but he seemed to really really want to get in the boat. It was kinda rough our there so we decided to play it safe. Hasn't tried to out-swim any ducks since then.  

On 10/3/2021 at 2:17 PM, Mark K said:

Collar wasn't tight enough to assume it would not slip off if I tried to hoist him by that alone. 

Boat dogs need a secure handle. She weighs around 100 lbs when wet but if I grab that green strap I've got her.

LibLukSunCatSailApr2010.jpg

Uh oh. Looking up stuff about random's hero Richard Gage probably got me on some lists and into a secret database in Utah.

The Government's Secret 'Google Search' Keyword Warrant Trap

One of them was recently publicized in a series of court documents obtained by Forbes. It's called a "keyword warrant," and it's basically an open request for information on anyone who searches for particular terms online. Instead of the government saying, "I want all of arson suspect John Doe's Google searches," it's, "I want information on all the people who searched Google for 'arson.'"

Think of everything you type into Google. Do you want the feds to scrutinize you based on whatever weird thought made its way into the search bar?

Well, at least more people are learning about keyword warrants. And fortunately, there are alternatives. Big search engines like Google and Bing and Yahoo Search track users by default and store search histories in their massive data centers. This is how they can comply with these kinds of warrants in the first place.

Alternative search engines that are privacy-focused do not track users and do not store their search histories. DuckDuckGo, for instance, serves up the same results that you would get from a Bing search, but with enhanced privacy protections. Don't like the idea of relying on the results that a big tech company decides to spit out? You can use Brave Search, which is independently indexed, which means that it does not use the algorithmic massaging that you get with mainstream engines. Want to have total control over what indexing you use through free and open-source software? You probably don't need me to tell you about searx. All these options are attractive to people who worry about things like keyword warrants.

To the bolded question, no, not really, especially if I'm looking into nutty conspiracy theories.

Speaking the truth about how the evil Jews demolished the WTC buildings can invite traumatic backlash, apparently.

the repeated trauma of being dismissed and shamed and called conspiracy theorists and people not wanting to talk to them, was something they had to endure as well. People that went along with the official story initially, didn't have that. They had positive social responses and support, and that was a completely different thing.

So, I saw, what I would say is the psychological abuse to the families, through the ignoring of them, the isolating them in the media and in our communities.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a randumb hiatus going on, so I have to keep up on nanothermite news without his help.

Richard Gage Fired From AE911Truth Due To Spike Lee’s Censored HBO Documentary

This is troubling, as a recent video from a member said that Gage was being sidelined by two board members pushing uncredible theories. This is a repeat of what happened to the original Scholars for 9/11 Truth, started by Steve Jones, who put Jim Fetzer on the board, at which time Fetzer began pushing the disinformation of Judith Wood and other such nonsense.

I also see a few new hit pieces against Gage from ostensible “truthers” likely pushing weak evidence and disinformation. The last few years have seen the 9/11 families and truth movement gain some legal clout, and if Spike Lee’s documentary had give the issues a wider hearing during the twenty year anniversary, that would have been another big boost.

It would be a great tragedy if this happens to Architects and Engineers, which has been the most, really, the only, credible physics-focused 9/11 Truth group.

Heartbreaking, I tell ya.

The new CEO is Roland Angle.

In nanothermite news,

Our quest for truth and justice: Bob McIlvaine and Matt Campbell on 'The Unspeakable'

So, it's just because of that, the pressure that everyone has, I've talked to so many people, but they said, what can I possibly do? Well, what you're saying there, get involved with Architects & Engineers. That's a great idea. As far as people, just to find something they can latch onto. They can't latch onto me because I don't have a public face, but Architects & Engineers has that public face. And keep it simple too.

Because, you don't have to get into the who did 9/11 or the whys. You just say, well, this is science. And of course, that's the importance of what you do. It's science. And you can't argue with science.

I don't really understand the reluctance to get into the Jews did 9/11 or the whys. I guess that's what is unspeakable?

In Architects and Actors news, William Hurt shares his journey of discovery.

In my case, the journey toward understanding started with an unusual emotional experience. Ten days later, on the film set in Montreal, it seemed a nightmare that no one was stopping, even on their own, let alone as a group, to absorb this paradigm shift. Where was the ritual of mutual care when something massively terrible happens? I felt alone. A catastrophe of infinite meaning had taken place, and we were routinely going about our professional duties, saying nothing about it. Maybe it was just too big. Moviemaking is myopic like that. But it seemed wrong. Deep emotional turmoil filled me. Worry for my children.

It was a busy scene involving over a hundred people. As I returned to what they call “start marks” for another “master shot” (of the whole scene before tighter “coverage” setups begin), I stopped. And I suddenly couldn’t remember where I was. What city was I in?

Then my body just “went” to New York. It was “there,” floating high up inside one of the imploding towers. I was trying to catch the falling bodies in my arms. Trying to pick them from out of everything and grab them to my chest to save them, but everything was passing through me — the immense pieces of concrete and superstructure mingled with the bodies of my fellows. I couldn’t catch them. They went through my arms. Everything did. I was what they call “losing it.”

For me, the overriding fact was supremely simple. It was that, to my knowledge, big buildings just couldn’t fall down that way, under any circumstances. It had never happened because, well, it couldn’t happen. I kept finding myself saying to others, “But, look, buildings like that can’t pulverize to dust in mid-air and just fall down smack straight into their own socks.” No building constructed anything like them in the history of the whole world had ever fallen down like those buildings fell, except for one cause. In earlier days, I’d done some light construction work. I’d seen a couple of smaller things (like big silos) brought down. It was a kick. I asked how it was done. The answer? “Very, very carefully.”

A day later I was back at work. Another week later, and by sheer coincidence, there we were, filming on location in NYC. Prior to 9/11, a reservation had been made for us to stay at a hotel 12 blocks north of Ground Zero. I asked the young elevator man as we first went up to the room if he’d lost anyone close. Surprised and instantly in tears, he said, “My uncle. He was the window-washing machines overseer. Never missed a day.” Off my room, there was a patio. I could look down the avenue and see the site, smoldering in the night lights. In horror, I knew what it was partly made of. We all did. What I didn’t know at that time: Thermite keeps burning a long time. At night, I’d go down. They let me through the barriers because I was recognized. I’d talk to and hug the first responders. 

It never left me.
The discrepancy.
The difference between the story we were told to believe and its impossibility.

I felt alone until 2013. Then I couldn’t stand it anymore, and I started digging.

Here's a video for other aspiring experts. Not Void Ho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKvwYt3Zyg

If only the Oregon highway dept had nanothermite, things might have gone better.

20 hours ago, Seriatim Tom said:

In Architects and Actors news, William Hurt shares his journey of discovery.

Here's a video for other aspiring experts. Not Void Ho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzKvwYt3Zyg

If only the Oregon highway dept had nanothermite, things might have gone better.

Thanks for the memories. That was the first video I ever watched on the internet.

The follies of man are an eternal laugh

- DSK

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:
11 hours ago, BeSafe said:

I'm 99% sure he changed socks.

It's about time, the old ones were getting pretty stinky.

Saye what?  Thissis what I wase affraide when we ran BullGaytore oute of towne on a raille.  Who canwe usse as exampelle to macke badde poesteres feelle contemptabelle an despicabelle?  It wase allwayes so easey....

"You sonde licke Randumb...."

"Oh yeahe fuck you"

"No realley, you coude be smartte if you juste lette go of thoise negatieve thouhts..."

"whatevre you saye pizza face..."

It nevere endes.......

S

19 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Thanks for the memories. That was the first video I ever watched on the internet.

The follies of man are an eternal laugh

- DSK

I still laugh at the lady who says, "here come the pieces of... uh... whale" as you hear gross plopping sounds in the background. It was pretty funny, unless you owned the car that got smashed by a whale chunk.

• 2 weeks later...

In nanothermite news, the topic group is still trying to shake loose the truth.

Well, and it's a well-known principle of work that is supposed to not be publicized to compartmentalize that information. It's a need to know basis. For instance, another Manhattan project, the atomic bomb in World War II was, there were about 140,000 different people that worked on some aspect of it. And they kept that secret very well. None of them knew.

I don't think that it would be terribly difficult, and I'm not saying how it happened or anything else, but I don't think it would be terribly difficult to plant explosives and thermitic devices, materials in the core of those buildings. It's just not, it's 110 floors. So what? You just ride the elevator cars up, you get on top of it, just like you do with a freight elevator and you go up one floor at a time. It wouldn't take that long, I don't think.

There were thermitic explosions, the thermitic materials in the dust. And she claims that there's no evidence. Well, yes, it's all around. It was all over Manhattan, two inches thick. There was evidence of active thermitic materials and it's in Niels Harrit's, peer-reviewed paper. It's never been refuted whatsoever, that plus the byproduct of thermitic explosions, which were the iron micro-spheres, there were billions of them.

So they didn't look, it wouldn't support their foregone conclusion, their story that they wanted to tell, that they spent a lot of money telling.

• 2 weeks later...

JFK author Peter Janney on Acknowledging the Truth of 9/11

Peter Janney, author of Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace, recently signed the petition of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

In this interview with host Andy Steele, Dr. Janney, a psychologist, shares why he rejects the official 9/11 narrative and discusses how the failure to acknowledge dark truths in our nation’s past plagues society today.

I wonder if randumb is coming back soon? This place seems a bit short on wackiness without him.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Anything to distract us from the class struggle 

Randumb isn't back yet so I guess it's up to me to point out that when the Jews planted nanothermite in the WTC buildings and took them down, that might very well have been part of the class struggle.

7 hours ago, Lochnerian Tom said:

Randumb isn't back yet so I guess it's up to me to point out that when the Jews planted nanothermite in the WTC buildings and took them down, that might very well have been part of the class struggle.

Class struggle does not include terrorism. 

Stop watching FAUX 

On 12/6/2021 at 1:15 PM, AJ Oliver said:

Sometimes Israeli security forces use the term "mowing the grass" to refer 

to their periodic indiscriminate killing of Palestinians. 

Not a lot of shame there 

Would you expect a lot of shame from people who deviously planted explosives throughout the WTC buildings and did a beautiful controlled demolition of buildings full of people?

4 hours ago, Lochnerian Tom said:

Would you expect a lot of shame from people who deviously planted explosives throughout the WTC buildings and did a beautiful controlled demolition of buildings full of people?

I thought it was those dancing Palestinians you saw from across the river . . . 

58 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I thought it was those dancing Palestinians you saw from across the river . . . 

Hah! You were fooled too? Those were evil Jews, of course. Randumb isn't around to correct you, but his posts are still here.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:13 AM, random. said:
On 9/26/2021 at 6:14 AM, Excoded Tom said:

2nd November 2003

18 hours ago, Raz'r said:

I really wish you'd stop bringing up the conspiracy threads, but that just means you'll do it more, cause, well, that's you. 

You're correct about what I'm likely to do, but not why.

You see, when non-readers react this way to my mocking of randumb,

On 9/14/2021 at 8:52 PM, Raz'r said:
On 9/14/2021 at 7:44 PM, Excoded Tom said:

Real evidence from randumbly approved architects and engineers

Hope that helps!

Helps show that you’re nuttier than I previously thought.

THAT is what makes me want to mock randumb more.

You fooled Ishmael, which is about as impressive as fooling a puppy into thinking you've thrown a ball. You must be proud.

• 2 weeks later...

In nanothermite news,

Famed forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht validates controlled demolition theory in AE911Truth's new doc

In his interview for the film, Wecht lends support to the position that the deaths of Bobby McIlvaine and Geoff Campbell — who were both killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11 — were caused by explosions, not by crushing from gravitational building collapses.

He also surmises that the deaths of more than 1,000 victims who have been identified through DNA from bone fragments and soft tissue — and by extension the 1,106 victims who, remarkably, have still not been identified — are also better explained by the explosive destruction of the buildings.

Wecht is now so intrigued by the case for controlled demolition that he is studying the issue in depth. He is in regular contact with David, who is AE911Truth’s chief operating officer, seeking material from the organization so that he has all of the available evidence. Once he has gathered enough information, he intends to give presentations on the subject, just as he did with the JFK assassination.

I can't wait to see what he surmises next!

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, bstrdsonofbtl said:

Never underestimate the gangster nature of the state.

Yeah, the Jews even got to me and the evidence is right here in this thread.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:00 PM, random. said:

Tom the Jewish shill.

2nd November 2003

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/20/2022 at 1:05 AM, random. said:

Tell us Mikey, when you were operating that Truth 9/11 website, who were you working for?

Was it really a honeypot to attract the 9/11 deniers or did you really believe it was false flag at the time?

Oh shit. Don't tell me Cliff and I are both being paid by the evil Jews to distract from their destruction of the WTC buildings?

5 hours ago, Pertinacious Tom said:

Oh shit. Don't tell me Cliff and I are both being paid by the evil Jews to distract from their destruction of the WTC buildings?

It's you and me, Normy. Now that we're both Bar Mitzvahed, we have to put on our tefillin and figure out how this whole nanothermite thing works ...

It's terribly amusing that Randummy started the thread with the most fucked of conspiracy theories, and now finds himself trying to pull a 1984 and erase all of his foam-headed nonsense from our memories by claiming it is in fact us who are the conspiracists.

Randummy ... what a Maroon. 

3 hours ago, mikewof said:

It's terribly amusing that Randummy started the thread with the most fucked of conspiracy theories, and now finds himself trying to pull a 1984 and erase all of his foam-headed nonsense from our memories by claiming it is in fact us who are the conspiracists.

I actually started it after he brought up the topic group in another thread then didn't want to talk about it and suggested a new thread. How could I resist that request?

Tell us Mikey, when you were operating that Truth 9/11 website, who were you working for?

Was it really a honeypot to attract the 9/11 deniers or did you really believe it was false flag at the time?

Have you ever heard of Colorado 9/11 Visibility?

overflow

3 hours ago, random. said:

Have you ever heard of Colorado 9/11 Visibility?

I hadn't until now, but they might need their own thread too, if they were still active.

Recently, Fran Shure and the “Team” have been drifting further and further down the road of 9-11 disinformation. A couple of weeks ago, I was informed through email that Fran and the “Team” had a meeting and decided to show a film featuring one of the worst, garbage filled presentations out there by a woman named Barbara Honegger who makes unfounded claims that Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon. While this viewpoint is largely accepted by the 9-11 movement as truth, careful examination reveals that there are deep flaws in the no plane theory that cannot be reconciled by the available evidence.

Getting your nutjob conspiracy story sorted can be a messy process.

2 minutes ago, random. said:

Took me 30 seconds.  For a real shill like you ... why don't you ask Mikey?

Mikey must have believed that 9/11 was false flag then, or he was a government contractor, maybe he still is.

He also is listed as currently working for a company that ceased to exist over ten years ago. 

Odd init?

Laughing Lmao GIF - Laughing Lmao Chris Evans GIFs

9 minutes ago, random. said:

Took me 30 seconds.  For a real shill like you ... why don't you ask Mikey?

Well, OK, but why would you resist spreading the truth and expect people to search it out?

Anyway, I'll try.

cliffsignal.jpg