Jump to content

Caption Contest: PFD?


MR.CLEAN

Recommended Posts

It takes all the willpower Gary can muster this early to avoid looking at the customers sweet bosom and cracking a woody.

Link to post
Share on other sites

0th of all, I thought the USCG ruled years ago that you need not wear a pfd on a windsurfer. Because you are a swimmer. Never mind. Bike helmets on Optis....
First of all, everyone has tits and some fat.
Second of all, about 51% of them are female tits so really, what is the point? She's well endowed oh right hahaha....
Third of all, they are nothing to be ashamed of. But maybe making jokes about flotation is shameful.
Fourth of all, some women feel like this kind of joke just keeps the objectification thing going strong. The *public* thing. Obviously humour in private will never go away. Some women might find this funny. Please have them speak up.
Fifth of all, I think the fact that she is out there learning to windsurf, or already a windsurfer is fantastic. I think encouragement of that is what we all should do.
6th of all, does she know she is the subject of this photo contest?
7th of all, there is no 7th.
8th of all, back to 5th and 6th, what are the negative implications regarding her sailing future vis a vis Sailing Anarchy snark?
Personally I like having female sailors around. I have two of them in the family. And yes they wear pfd. Even though they have their own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sylkill said:

Between snorkelling or windsurfing, there was no choice uh ?

  with tits that big,  I don't see he she cold get her face in the water..., so yeah, snorkeling is out...

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

0th of all, I thought the USCG ruled years ago that you need not wear a pfd on a windsurfer. Because you are a swimmer. Never mind. Bike helmets on Optis....
First of all, everyone has tits and some fat.
Second of all, about 51% of them are female tits so really, what is the point? She's well endowed oh right hahaha....
Third of all, they are nothing to be ashamed of. But maybe making jokes about flotation is shameful.
Fourth of all, some women feel like this kind of joke just keeps the objectification thing going strong. The *public* thing. Obviously humour in private will never go away. Some women might find this funny. Please have them speak up.
Fifth of all, I think the fact that she is out there learning to windsurf, or already a windsurfer is fantastic. I think encouragement of that is what we all should do.
6th of all, does she know she is the subject of this photo contest?
7th of all, there is no 7th.
8th of all, back to 5th and 6th, what are the negative implications regarding her sailing future vis a vis Sailing Anarchy snark?
Personally I like having female sailors around. I have two of them in the family. And yes they wear pfd. Even though they have their own.

I realize that we're making infantile jokes, but I don't think anyone here doesn't want that woman to learn how to sail or windsurf.  She might have a good sense of humor about it, then again, she might not.

I contributed to the joke-making. Color me human.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kinardly said:

Fastyacht, if she were really worried about someone objectifying her bosom she wouldn't be stuffed into that bikini top with her wetsuit unzipped. 

But that's really the whole point, isn't it? She has big boobs. That's not her fault. They are big. And skinny girls go around with hardly a stitch of clothing and nobody even notices. And if their tops are open the boys don't ogle.  but they too have tits. I take offense at the Talibanization of our culture. "She should cover up!"  Why?  "Because she has those big tits! People will see them! Put them away! they are distracting!"

Why? I don't care if you have big or small. Go about life. They are on the front. People should really just be less up tight about it all around.
.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fastyacht said:

But that's really the whole point, isn't it? She has big boobs. That's not her fault. They are big. And skinny girls go around with hardly a stitch of clothing and nobody even notices. And if their tops are open the boys don't ogle.  but they too have tits. I take offense at the Talibanization of our culture. "She should cover up!"  Why?  "Because she has those big tits! People will see them! Put them away! they are distracting!"

Why? I don't care if you have big or small. Go about life. They are on the front. People should really just be less up tight about it all around.
.

I didn't see/hear a single person saying she should put them away.  And if you think normal dudes don't ogle any half/whole nekkid woman you're insane (Or do you live in the Castro district in SanFran.  That could explain it.) I think the vast majority here appreciatingly ogle any boobs they can.  Small, big, or even lopsided.  It's what we do.  

Seems to me you're the only one being uptight.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fastyacht said:

But that's really the whole point, isn't it? She has big boobs. That's not her fault. They are big. And skinny girls go around with hardly a stitch of clothing and nobody even notices.

This is patently false.

Source:  Lecherous Old Man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, LoopyGirdleSniffer said:

I didn't see/hear a single person saying she should put them away.  And if you think normal dudes don't ogle any half/whole nekkid woman you're insane (Or do you live in the Castro district in SanFran.  That could explain it.) I think the vast majority here appreciatingly ogle any boobs they can.  Small, big, or even lopsided.  It's what we do.  

Seems to me you're the only one being uptight.  

No, but you did hear the sentiment that because she left them hanging open in that wetsuit, that she is somehow fair game for whatever.
I'm not uptight. I just think boys are really really good at spoiling all the fun in life. If the girls are happy and don't feel uneasy, the boys get to enjoy their company more. I would rather the girls be comfortable and at ease in whatever state of dress or undress they choose to be in, rather than feeling like they have to somehow hide themselves. Am I over thinking this? Not really. I have a wife and a daughter. And I had both male and female friends at the lunch table in both college *and* high school. Note: 80% in college and 90% in high school did not....is that rambling? Maybe.
Seriously, I'd like to hear what the girls have to say. Like I said, it isn't that there can't be humor....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

No, but you did hear the sentiment that because she left them hanging open in that wetsuit, that she is somehow fair game for whatever.
I'm not uptight. I just think boys are really really good at spoiling all the fun in life. If the girls are happy and don't feel uneasy, the boys get to enjoy their company more. I would rather the girls be comfortable and at ease in whatever state of dress or undress they choose to be in, rather than feeling like they have to somehow hide themselves. Am I over thinking this? Not really. I have a wife and a daughter. And I had both male and female friends at the lunch table in both college *and* high school. Note: 80% in college and 90% in high school did not....is that rambling? Maybe.
Seriously, I'd like to hear what the girls have to say. Like I said, it isn't that there can't be humor....

Yes

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bplipschitz said:

This is patently false.

Source:  Lecherous Old Man.

I think I used to copy LOM down on occasion following CW traffic on 40 meters. YL and OM all the time, LOM, what the heck is that?  Haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

I think I used to copy LOM down on occasion following CW traffic on 40 meters. YL and OM all the time, LOM, what the heck is that?  Haha.

That's like the old guys on 80 who will send you SOLID CPY  as SO   LID   CPY.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!  Listen up!

1.  There is plenty of loose neoprene onder her armpits to zip that up;

2.  It is fully unzipped;

3.  The boobs are fake.  Her ass is big, and you might argue her tits are almost proportional, but no--they are enhanced.  It's obvious from the shape.

I've never met a woman with fake boobs--and especially absurdly huge ones--who did not love to bare them to anyone willing to look.  And I've met, worked with, been acquaintances with, dated, and been neighbors with many, many fake boobs.  It's hard to find real ones in LA.  Fake boobs crave attention.

I prefer real ones, myself.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

" Fake boobs crave attention.

I prefer real ones, myself."

 

Boobs, both real and fake, tend to hang out over in political anarchy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ToothlessTheDragon said:

My, how original. Women should only get involved in sailing if men judge their body shape to be 'right' for it.
Fuck that shit.

Total non-sequitur, snowflake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pp492 said:

Windsurfing is a great sport, but its not for everyone. Perhaps we should try motorboating.

Well I think we have a winner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ToothlessTheDragon said:

My, how original. Women should only get involved in sailing if men judge their body shape to be 'right' for it.
Fuck that shit.

Show us your tits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Whisper said:

Hey!  Listen up!

1.  There is plenty of loose neoprene onder her armpits to zip that up;

2.  It is fully unzipped;

3.  The boobs are fake.  Her ass is big, and you might argue her tits are almost proportional, but no--they are enhanced.  It's obvious from the shape.

I've never met a woman with fake boobs--and especially absurdly huge ones--who did not love to bare them to anyone willing to look.  And I've met, worked with, been acquaintances with, dated, and been neighbors with many, many fake boobs.  It's hard to find real ones in LA.  Fake boobs crave attention.

I prefer real ones, myself.

 

Indeed but if there is no milk in the fridge, the coffee whitener is still better than nothing.

You are exactly right. Any chick who has bolt -ons constructed that big, does so for the sole reason of having them looked at. And perhaps jizzed on. But then again I might be watching to much porn...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fastyacht said:

And skinny girls go around with hardly a stitch of clothing and nobody even notices. And if their tops are open the boys don't ogle.  but they too have tits. 
.

Speak for yourself man! I am an equal opportunity tit ogler. All tits regardless of size are the good works of the Lord. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, fastyacht said:

But that's really the whole point, isn't it? She has big boobs. That's not her fault. They are big. And skinny girls go around with hardly a stitch of clothing and nobody even notices. And if their tops are open the boys don't ogle.  but they too have tits. I take offense at the Talibanization of our culture. "She should cover up!"  Why?  "Because she has those big tits! People will see them! Put them away! they are distracting!"

Why? I don't care if you have big or small. Go about life. They are on the front. People should really just be less up tight about it all around.
.

My view: I like boobies and booby jokes as much as anyone. If this girl is a *model* and this is like the famous tensionometer photo, have at it. But if she is a real live ordinary person just trying to rent a windsurfer and get a lesson and not die of heatstroke while out in the sun in a wetsuit, it may just be she was not expecting to be the star of a caption contest. It surely isn't doing much to reverse the sausage-fest issue.

(hint - you like boobs, pretend not to like them. You see more if you react less ;)  )

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parma said:

if I was a moderator on SA I would delete this thread. Not because I'm a prude but because this thread is worthless and stupid.

Good grief Charlie Brown! You read through 53 posts and came up with this!?

You sir are either an idiot or just looking for some attention to start an argument...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Clean just launched it into the wrong forum (gosh, we don't want to upset the "whats this got to do with sailing Purists" do we?).

Sheesh!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The woman in the wetsuit is Ukrainian model/presenter Maria Zarring.  Google her images and you'll see that in virtually every photo she displays her ample cleavage.

So with that extra information, the SJW's can relax and the rest of you can resume the captioning with renewed vigor.

You're welcome!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

But if she is a real live ordinary person just trying to rent a windsurfer and get a lesson and not die of heatstroke while out in the sun in a wetsuit, it may just be she was not expecting to be the star of a caption contest. It surely isn't doing much to reverse the sausage-fest issue.

And probably a rental wetsuit at that

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, Parma said:

if I was a moderator on SA I would delete this thread. Not because I'm a prude but because this thread is worthless and stupid.

Lets be honest, a lot of regular members here are also worthless and stupid.   I intermittently include myself.  Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...