23 minutes ago, Dog said:

In which BS again retreats to the pedantic.

You really are a gutless, dishonest toad of no character aren't you? You want to know why Sol's posts are so effective against you? It's cos you lack the stones to own up to anything you say. Then whine like a five year old girl if someone uses your own logic against you. As Eva Dent. 

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's 7:00am, maybe, it could be 8:00am. It's hard to tell. The electricity has been off for, well, a very long time. The sun is starting to rise over the horizon with the red mist slowly lifting to li

Jack, I think you actually believe this. That's kind of scary, because it shows just how effective propaganda can be.  The dossier has not been disproven, administration and campaign officials ha

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

You really are a gutless, dishonest toad of no character aren't you? You want to know why Sol's posts are so effective against you? It's cos you lack the stones to own up to anything you say. Then whine like a five year old girl if someone uses your own logic against you. As Eva Dent. 

Little things amuse little minds.

11 hours ago, Sean said:

https://www.axios.com/robert-muller-questions-list-trump-russia-54d00d1c-f008-457c-b304-ee601a98d78c.html

Axios has reviewed a Grand Jury subpoena that Robert Mueller's team sent to a witness last month. 

What Mueller is asking for:

• Mueller is subpoenaing all communications — meaning emails, texts, handwritten notes, etc. — that this witness sent and received regarding the following people:
  1. Carter Page
  2. Corey Lewandowski
  3. Donald J. Trump
  4. Hope Hicks
  5. Keith Schiller
  6. Michael Cohen
  7. Paul Manafort
  8. Rick Gates
  9. Roger Stone
  10. Steve Bannon

The subpoena asks for all communications from November 1, 2015, to the present. Notably, Trump announced his campaign for president five months earlier — on June 16, 2015.

Bottom line: In December, the president's lawyer Ty Cobb told me the White House would be free of the Mueller investigation "shortly after the first of the year absent some unforeseen delay." We know very little about what's keeping the investigators so busy, but the breadth of this subpoena means Mueller's team could easily stumble into goodies about Trump's inner circle given so many people are coughing up material. (Cobb didn't respond to a request for comment.)

Who would the witness be I wonder. Someone close enough to the campaign to be sending and receiving 

emails, texts, handwritten notes, etc.

Kushner, little Donny... Ivanka?

2 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Who would the witness be I wonder. Someone close enough to the campaign to be sending and receiving 

emails, texts, handwritten notes, etc.

Kushner, little Donny... Ivanka?

Interesting that none of the three you mention are on that list. 

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Mike Caputo?

Nah, he was out of the picture long ago..they have someone who had communications from nov 15 to the present..so who could this be?

Pence

12 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Pence

Would Pence be a leaker? Surely a raft of these subpoenas went out, likely all those named and then some got similar missives.

Just now, Sean said:
17 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Pence

Would Pence be a leaker? Surely a raft of these subpoenas went out, likely all those named and then some got similar missives.

I think Pence is one of the high-value targets. And a lot of red flags have already been raised, like all his missing emails. Surely the "leader of the transition team" had something to say while so many of his team were working for the Russians? Or maybe he's really the clueless closet-dweller he often seems to be?

-DSK

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Interesting even.

Intriguing....

I like that list of names. Democracy can make a person squirm sometimes. Then I find myself liking the list. Go Mueller.

Long but very good article in the New Yorker - https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

well worth reading - this bit is troubling -

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

Excerpt -

One subject that Steele is believed to have discussed with Mueller’s investigators is a memo that he wrote in late November, 2016, after his contract with Fusion had ended. This memo, which did not surface publicly with the others, is shorter than the rest, and is based on one source, described as “a senior Russian official.” The official said that he was merely relaying talk circulating in the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but what he’d heard was astonishing: people were saying that the Kremlin had intervened to block Trump’s initial choice for Secretary of State, Mitt Romney. (During Romney’s run for the White House in 2012, he was notably hawkish on Russia, calling it the single greatest threat to the U.S.) The memo said that the Kremlin, through unspecified channels, had asked Trump to appoint someone who would be prepared to lift Ukraine-related sanctions, and who would coöperate on security issues of interest to Russia, such as the conflict in Syria. If what the source heard was true, then a foreign power was exercising pivotal influence over U.S. foreign policy—and an incoming President.

31 minutes ago, Sean said:

Long but very good article in the New Yorker - https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/12/christopher-steele-the-man-behind-the-trump-dossier

Excerpt -

One subject that Steele is believed to have discussed with Mueller’s investigators is a memo that he wrote in late November, 2016, after his contract with Fusion had ended. This memo, which did not surface publicly with the others, is shorter than the rest, and is based on one source, described as “a senior Russian official.” The official said that he was merely relaying talk circulating in the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but what he’d heard was astonishing: people were saying that the Kremlin had intervened to block Trump’s initial choice for Secretary of State, Mitt Romney. (During Romney’s run for the White House in 2012, he was notably hawkish on Russia, calling it the single greatest threat to the U.S.) The memo said that the Kremlin, through unspecified channels, had asked Trump to appoint someone who would be prepared to lift Ukraine-related sanctions, and who would coöperate on security issues of interest to Russia, such as the conflict in Syria. If what the source heard was true, then a foreign power was exercising pivotal influence over U.S. foreign policy—and an incoming President.

Thet's fike neuz.  I might be less inclined to dismiss it entirely if the eventual Secretary of State hadn't ended up being someone with absolutely no ties or history with Russia, like Sec. Tillerson.  But given his complete lack of history of working with Russia, this story makes no sense at all.  

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
1 hour ago, Sean said:

Excerpt -

Thet's fike neuz.  I might be less inclined to dismiss it entirely if the eventual Secretary of State hadn't ended up being someone with absolutely no ties or history with Russia, like Sec. Tillerson.  But given his complete lack of history of working with Russia, this story makes no sense at all. 

?? Not sure what you're saying here. Tillerson was CEO of Exxon who has extensive business ties to Russia..... and from what I've been seeing, he's NOT persuing business advantages via politics.

It's quite possible the Russians thought Tillerson was going to play footsie but IMHO he is hearing the call of duty and power more than he is hearing the siren song of m-m-m-mmm-more money. Although it oculd just be that low oil prices are making him lose interest in pushing that particular rock up hill.

-DSK

Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg called before grand jury, says he will refuse to go

"Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg said Monday that he has been subpoenaed to appear in front of a federal grand jury investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election but that he will refuse to go.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Nunberg said he was asked to come to Washington to appear before the grand jury on Friday. He also provided a copy of what appears to be his two-page grand jury subpoena seeking documents related to President Trump and nine other people, including emails, correspondence, invoices, telephone logs, calendars and “records of any kind.”

Nunberg forwarded an email listed as coming from the office of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III seeking his appearance in front of the panel on Friday.

Among those that the subpoena requests information about are departing White House communications director Hope Hicks, former White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon, Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and adviser Roger Stone.

Nunberg said he does not plan to comply with the subpoena, including either testimony or providing documents.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg said. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

Nunberg said he was planning to go on Bloomberg TV and tear up the subpoena.

It is unclear what actions Mueller would take if Nunberg does not appear in front of the grand jury. Nunberg, an early campaign aide, was dismissed by Trump and no longer is in his good graces.

“The Russians and Trump did not collude,” Nunberg said. “Putin is too smart to collude with Donald Trump.”

“I’m not spending 80 hours going over my emails with Roger Stone and Steve Bannon and producing them,” Nunberg said. “Donald Trump won this election on his own. He campaigned his ass off. And there is nobody who hates him more than me.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former-trump-aide-sam-nunberg-called-before-grand-jury-says-he-will-refuse-to-go/2018/03/05/24c8b86a-20a9-11e8-badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html?utm_term=.8bee73dfb158

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg called before grand jury, says he will refuse to go

"Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg said Monday that he has been subpoenaed to appear in front of a federal grand jury investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election but that he will refuse to go.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Nunberg said he was asked to come to Washington to appear before the grand jury on Friday. He also provided a copy of what appears to be his two-page grand jury subpoena seeking documents related to President Trump and nine other people, including emails, correspondence, invoices, telephone logs, calendars and “records of any kind.”

Nunberg forwarded an email listed as coming from the office of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III seeking his appearance in front of the panel on Friday.

Among those that the subpoena requests information about are departing White House communications director Hope Hicks, former White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon, Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and adviser Roger Stone.

Nunberg said he does not plan to comply with the subpoena, including either testimony or providing documents.

“Let him arrest me,” Nunberg said. “Mr. Mueller should understand I am not going in on Friday.”

Nunberg said he was planning to go on Bloomberg TV and tear up the subpoena.

It is unclear what actions Mueller would take if Nunberg does not appear in front of the grand jury. Nunberg, an early campaign aide, was dismissed by Trump and no longer is in his good graces.

“The Russians and Trump did not collude,” Nunberg said. “Putin is too smart to collude with Donald Trump.”

“I’m not spending 80 hours going over my emails with Roger Stone and Steve Bannon and producing them,” Nunberg said. “Donald Trump won this election on his own. He campaigned his ass off. And there is nobody who hates him more than me.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former-trump-aide-sam-nunberg-called-before-grand-jury-says-he-will-refuse-to-go/2018/03/05/24c8b86a-20a9-11e8-badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html?utm_term=.8bee73dfb158

Refreshing.

I didn't know that's all you had to do.

"Nope...not going."

If Mueller is smart he will be watching International airport terminals for Sam Nunberg. No one refuses a Grand Jury Subpoena because they know nothing, and tearing up a Summons shows bad faith which will become a centerpiece of a bail hearing.

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

Refreshing.

I didn't know that's all you had to do.

"Nope...not going."

No one in their right mind refuses a Grand Jury Summons unless they are afraid of what might be uncovered, this is an important point, Sam Nunberg either is afraid of exposing himself to something very damaging, or he is afraid of exposing someone with damaging information. This will not end well for him.

He spent much of the last couple of weeks spouting off about how professional Mueller's team was, during his interview. I guess that's changed now that they want to pin him down for real.  I look forward to him following through with his threats.  

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Was he that close to the campaign in Nov 15?

Who knows? Some say it was all set up from the very beginning. As in back in 2014 sometime.

43 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

ooops...... you're right of course

I guess that's where my non-fascist cretin downvotes are coming from...... :(

-DSK

Not from me. I don’t think I’ve ever downvoted anyone. If I disapprove of something I generally just say so. 

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

ooops......

I guess that's where my non-fascist cretin downvotes are coming from...... :(

Not from me. I don’t think I’ve ever downvoted anyone. If I disapprove of something I generally just say so. 

I was kidding, I'm pretty sure 99.9% of whatever downvotes I have gotten have come from fascist cretins

-DSK

Nunberg sounds a little nuts. Going on TV and daring Mueller would be last on my to-do list.

Nunberg then went on MSNBC and two CNN shows to publicize his refusal to comply with the Mueller probe. He said he had been summoned to appear before a grand jury on Friday but would not, nor would he produce evidence.

What followed was a rambling, at-times incoherent series of exchanges as Nunberg asked for legal advice, opined about whether Trump colluded with Russia, and relitigated an internal Trump campaign power struggle from 2015 — all live, on the air, in real time.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/05/591001865/ex-trump-campaign-aide-vows-to-fight-mueller-subpoena-in-tv-tirades

13 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Nunberg sounds a little nuts. Going on TV and daring Mueller would be last on my to-do list.

Nunberg then went on MSNBC and two CNN shows to publicize his refusal to comply with the Mueller probe. He said he had been summoned to appear before a grand jury on Friday but would not, nor would he produce evidence.

What followed was a rambling, at-times incoherent series of exchanges as Nunberg asked for legal advice, opined about whether Trump colluded with Russia, and relitigated an internal Trump campaign power struggle from 2015 — all live, on the air, in real time.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/05/591001865/ex-trump-campaign-aide-vows-to-fight-mueller-subpoena-in-tv-tirades

I haven't seen it yet, but could it be James O'Keefe made up to LOOK like Nunberg?

5 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I haven't seen it yet, but could it be James O'Keefe made up to LOOK like Nunberg?

the video is embedded in this article. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/ex-aide-won-t-comply-subpoena-says-trump-may-have-n853771

He seems to get triggered on the fact that he has a tight relation with Bannon and Stone.

19 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I want to see Trump go down in flames, but his interview on CNN was great (the one with Tapper).  He was talking like he was at a yacht club bar and isn't that how we define ourselves?

Does he really think Muller is just going to go, "Oh, sorry Sam. I didn't realize you were busy. Forget about the grand jury. My bad." He's an idiot. 

Link to Erin Burnet show?

Just now, bhyde said:

Does he really think Muller is just going to go, "Oh, sorry Sam. I didn't realize you were busy. Forget about the grand jury. My bad." He's an idiot. 

Nah, I reckon he's milking his five minutes in the spotlight and, possibly, looking for someone to approach him with a suitcase full of cash.

6 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Link to Erin Burnet show?

I was entertained...he did sound drunk.  

5 minutes ago, GOPClownCar said:

Nunberg on Sarah Huckabee Sanders today

"Okay, fine, yeah, she’s unattractive, she’s a fat slob."

There are some drugs that can turn off your internal editor. Sounds like he's found them.

17 minutes ago, Hillary said:

I wonder if Mueller thinks only administration persons can be targeted?  

Yoo Hoo

Papadopoulous:  Not an "administration person". Adviser to the campaign.  Busted for lying.  What was he lying about? 

Flynn: No longer an "administration person". Was the National Security Adviser, before he got canned for lying.  What was he lying about again?  

Manafort: Not an "administration person."  Was the campaign chief.  Indicted for, among many other things, lying.  What was he lying about again?  

Gates: Not an "administration person."  Worked on the campaign and transition.  Indicted for, among many other things, lying.  What was he lying about again?  

13 Russian Nationals:  Not sure whether or not they are "administration persons."  Lets hope not.  

Pinedo:  Not an "administration person."  Identity thief.

Van der Zwaan: Not an "administration person."  London lawyer.  Pleaded guilty to lying.  What was he lying about again?  

Whole lotta lyin goin on.  

30 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

There are some drugs that can turn off your internal editor. Sounds like he's found them.

I just got around to watching the high lights of his media melt down.  Holy shit. That guy is unhinged.  He's a perfect Trump 'tard- ignorant, arrogant and oblivious.

"He's not going to do anything" He dismissively said of Mueller.  Holy shit. 

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

B785CFA7-52E8-49C0-8ACE-BA9691F43DC2.jpeg

Mueller's team will have to crack his email password. I've heard it can take the Big Machine a couple weeks to do a whole-keyboard crunch. Before siccing the big machine on this, might I suggest "stolichnaya". 

It's beginning to look more and more like an episode of F Troop every day.

• Like 1

Cue Stormy Daniels...... Ready on stage right?..... And in 5...... 4...... 3..... Places everyone!...... 2.....

If it turns out there is something in there which proves Stone lied under oath, I suspect Numbnutz, or what ever his name is,  simply doesn't want to look like he ratted out his friend Stone. He all but certainly knows the NSA will crack his accounts without breaking a sweat...and after they do...he isn't worth prosecuting, is highly likely to be let off the hook, as he be very small potatoes.

By putting up this facade of total defiance he can tell himself he preserved his honor.  

7 minutes ago, Mark K said:

If it turns out there is something in there which proves Stone lied under oath, I suspect Numbnutz, or what ever his name is,  simply doesn't want to look like he ratted out his friend Stone. He all but certainly knows the NSA will crack his accounts without breaking a sweat...and after they do...he isn't worth prosecuting, is highly likely to be let off the hook, as he be very small potatoes.

By putting up this facade of total defiance he can tell himself he preserved his honor.  

He has the pretense of maidenhood. He has the smell of desperation.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

He has the pretense of maidenhood. He has the smell of desperation.

Very very different from the odor of sanctity

I'm almost sorry I missed Nunberg's TV appearance. It sounds like it was entertaining...... or depressing, depending on how seriously you take it that the gov't is being run by these dickwipes

-DSK

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

Don't need to go to all that trouble. Judging by his interviews we already know his password. It's xoxStonexox or IHeartBannon.

He's seen the error of his ways

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/ex-trump-aide-nunberg-will-refuse-mueller-subpoena.html

Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg changes course, says he would 'end up cooperating' in Russia probe

• Sam Nunberg, a former aide to Donald Trump, told the AP late Monday night that he would "end up cooperating" with special counsel Robert Mueller after all.
  • That latest remark is a reversal from his earlier, more defiant stance.
  • Earlier, he said he would defy Mueller's subpoena to appear in front of a grand jury investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election.
5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

He's seen the error of his ways

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/ex-trump-aide-nunberg-will-refuse-mueller-subpoena.html

Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg changes course, says he would 'end up cooperating' in Russia probe

• Sam Nunberg, a former aide to Donald Trump, told the AP late Monday night that he would "end up cooperating" with special counsel Robert Mueller after all.
  • That latest remark is a reversal from his earlier, more defiant stance.
  • Earlier, he said he would defy Mueller's subpoena to appear in front of a grand jury investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election.

I'm guessing he sobered up. One of the interviewers thought he had been drinking....

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I'm guessing he sobered up. One of the interviewers thought he had been drinking....

Okay, but we just got a naked exposition of the mindset of one "mentored" by Roger Stone. GOOD STUFF. 

I love these Libertarians. Sam Nunberg was going to slap Mueller silly. Carter Page was violated.

GOP political consultant Mike Murphy dropped a tasty rumor in a conversation with Lawrence O'Donnell last night about Trump: 

"The president does what the president wants and there's a bunch of guys running after him trying to clean up after him 24/7, which is completely it's exhausting. I don't think there's any strategy or anything, I think it's all Trump-driven. 

"But I'll give you one salacious rumor, because it's Russia Speculation Night, I was walking around Beverly Hills -- and God, I don't want to be pulled in by Mueller on this, because I don't know anything. But I was walking around international businessmen who I know pretty well, swore me to secrecy, said you can say it on TV, 'A friend of mine got pulled in by Mueller asking about a memorandum of understanding for a deal that Trump had with Russian financial interests during the 2016 campaign, and Mueller has the document,' " he said. 

"So that is my contribution to the cloud of speculation. I believe this guy's credible, but I have no way of knowing if this is true."

read: https://crooksandliars.com/2018/03/so-interesting-rumor 

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

GOP political consultant Mike Murphy dropped a tasty rumor in a conversation with Lawrence O'Donnell last night about Trump: 

"The president does what the president wants and there's a bunch of guys running after him trying to clean up after him 24/7, which is completely it's exhausting. I don't think there's any strategy or anything, I think it's all Trump-driven. 

"But I'll give you one salacious rumor, because it's Russia Speculation Night, I was walking around Beverly Hills -- and God, I don't want to be pulled in by Mueller on this, because I don't know anything. But I was walking around international businessmen who I know pretty well, swore me to secrecy, said you can say it on TV, 'A friend of mine got pulled in by Mueller asking about a memorandum of understanding for a deal that Trump had with Russian financial interests during the 2016 campaign, and Mueller has the document,' " he said. 

"So that is my contribution to the cloud of speculation. I believe this guy's credible, but I have no way of knowing if this is true."

read: https://crooksandliars.com/2018/03/so-interesting-rumor 

"I don't know anything" "I have no way of knowing if this is true." ... So this is the state of Main Stream NEWS Media today. 

I have the perfect Graphic for your post. 

gotcha_web_2.thumb.jpg.150153e8bb5c7050d45dc2ff306a08c6.jpg

1 minute ago, Hillary said:

"I don't know anything" "I have no way of knowing if this is true." ... So this is the state of Main Stream NEWS Media today. 

gotcha_web_2.thumb.jpg.150153e8bb5c7050d45dc2ff306a08c6.jpg

I thought you might say that it's the same response that Republicans used during Watergate. It won't change the outcome, the New Yorker reported that a "stream" of emails had been intercepted by British Intelligence from Team Trump and Moscow right in the middle of the 2016 campaign. It's coming fast Jack, you best prepare yourself.

4 minutes ago, Hillary said:

• Like 1
Just now, Nice! said:

Today is the day Nunberg wakes up with a headache and realizes that drunk-dialing networks is even worse than drunk-dialing ex girlfriends.

My thoughts. Politicians when accused of something throw so my crap at the wall as do supporters of the opposition. There is no unwinding the truth when it becomes so buried under that much BS. Each side will believe their own propaganda and intelligent people with open minds will just marvel at how we survive and prosper as a nation with the system so whacked.  

We need to let the special prosecutor law expire. The constitution  provides three clear avenues to correct a presidential overstep, The Ballot, The 25th amendment and Impeachment. I do not think they ever envisioned an endless, over funded fishing expedition investigating any president. 

However. I intend to respect the wisdom of my Democrat colleagues here, so when Democrats elect their next president I promise to do everything in my power to see the same happens to him/her or it. 

You may be thinking "What the hey. You don't even know if a crime has been committed yet." and that is where you are wrong. What is happening to our country at the hands of the left and their media co-conspirators is a crime against America. 

17 minutes ago, Hillary said:

My thoughts. Politicians when accused of something throw so my crap at the wall as do supporters of the opposition. There is no unwinding the truth when it becomes so buried under that much BS. Each side will believe their own propaganda and intelligent people with open minds will just marvel at how we survive and prosper as a nation with the system so whacked.  

We need to let the special prosecutor law expire. The constitution  provides three clear avenues to correct a presidential overstep, The Ballot, The 25th amendment and Impeachment. I do not think they ever envisioned an endless, over funded fishing expedition investigating any president. 

However. I intend to respect the wisdom of my Democrat colleagues here, so when Democrats elect their next president I promise to do everything in my power to see the same happens to him/her or it. 

You may be thinking "What the hey. You don't even know if a crime has been committed yet." and that is where you are wrong. What is happening to our country at the hands of the left and their media co-conspirators is a crime against America. 

You're losing it, Jack. Your Russian Troll Farm employers are starting to notice the reduced effectiveness of your incoherent rants.

1 hour ago, Hillary said:

To be fair Republicans did the same thing to Bill Clinton.

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

Where is the right getting the notion that “Democrats” are investigating the president?

republican appointees, Republican prosecutor, Republican AG (conveniently recused), Republicans Senate and Republican House are investigating the President. Come the fall, maybe, just maybe, some democrats will start investigating.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:
2 hours ago, Dog said:

Where is the right getting the notion that “Democrats” are investigating the president?

republican appointees, Republican prosecutor, Republican AG (conveniently recused), Republicans Senate and Republican House are investigating the President. Come the fall, maybe, just maybe, some democrats will start investigating.

The righties have this idea because they're irresponsible children.

Fail and blame the Democrats was a centerpiece of Newt Gengrich's operative style. It's become a Republican standard. And it works because their voters are all brand-name customers, it says "R" on the label so they don't have to think any further.

-DSK

2 hours ago, Dog said:

So...Fair is fair.  You're confirming that Republicans just like investigating anything that moves.  

4 hours ago, Hillary said:

We need to let the special prosecutor law expire.

Translation: Please, please, please stop Mueller fucking me over slowly. I just want the pain to stop!

8 minutes ago, Bent Sailor said:

Translation: Please, please, please stop Mueller fucking me over slowly. I just want the pain to stop!

I just don't get how that if there's even 1/2 of 1% chance our country was in any way, shape, or form compromised by another country that EVERY single American

wouldn't be up in arms and demanding we not only prevent it from happening again, but also we find out how and who and when and why it happened and bring those

to justice.

It kind of looks like we got fucked with. 

Why isn't everybody mad?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I just don't get how that if there's even 1/2 of 1% chance our country was in any way, shape, or form compromised by another country that EVERY single American

wouldn't be up in arms and demanding we not only prevent it from happening again, but also we find out how and who and when and why it happened and bring those

to justice.

It kind of looks like we got fucked with. 

Why isn't everybody mad?

I am.