4 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It's 7:00AM and we are here on page 38,776 of the Drip Drip thread. The sun is starting to burn off the morning mis and Trump is about to get booted from the White House. Your work and inventive minds have born fruit. He is gone. Yeah ....

Saved for Posting Monday January 20,  2025    . . .  2372 days from now. 

Yah sure. But also, Lock Her Up, right? Cuz the Ben-gassy investigations lasted over 40 months. I didn't hear you complaining about that, did I?

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's 7:00am, maybe, it could be 8:00am. It's hard to tell. The electricity has been off for, well, a very long time. The sun is starting to rise over the horizon with the red mist slowly lifting to li

Jack, I think you actually believe this. That's kind of scary, because it shows just how effective propaganda can be.  The dossier has not been disproven, administration and campaign officials ha

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It's 7:00AM and we are here on page 38,776 of the Drip Drip thread. The sun is starting to burn off the morning mis and Trump is about to get booted from the White House. Your work and inventive minds have born fruit. He is gone. Yeah ....

He has been de-fanged though. Posted a CAPS LOCK declaration of war and the world yawned. Iran laughed. Oil prices did not even wiggle. He's now making a Soviet-style farm policy. Obamacare funds have been quietly restored. Almost hilarious.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nailing Malarkey Too said:

It's 7:00am, maybe, it could be 8:00am. It's hard to tell. The electricity has been off for, well, a very long time. The sun is starting to rise over the horizon with the red mist slowly lifting to light another bleak day. The trees are gone, the water is blooming with algae, the air is foul with the stench of failed dreams of a past life. The hills are anything but alive with music. People sit, and talk, sometimes they fight, but for the most part, they just roam aimlessly wondering what happened to their lives. Whatever dreams we had left were gone, if they ever existed in the first place. It's hard to remember anything different from now. Someone said it all happened with a tweet. A tweet in all caps.

With a smile the food truck delivery guy tells us the date is 20Jan2025 and we all should be happy. Happy? Happy about what?After a few moments looking cluelessly around the group of haggard survivors we all realize that it is the last day of Trump's presidency. Oh yeah. No one really cares. No one actually has the energy to give a fuck, simply because there are no more fucks to give. They ran out shortly after the fighting was over and no one could figure out exactly why it started. The thought of everything we have seen haunts us like a chilling echo. How the hell did it go that far? Why didn't someone do something? We don't talk about it because there is nothing to talk about. It's over. We know it's the last day, but no one knows who the next president is. Hell, no one knows if there even is another president. What would be the point.

As we stand silently looking over what use to be Rome, a man starts giggling and pointing to an open field across the street. One by one all of us slowly turn towards where the man is pointing. And more giggling starts. Soon a wave of laugher washes over the group like a rush of morphine. Within moments, the entire group is laughing so hard it's hard to control normal bodily functions. A man named Razor standing next to me falls to the ground overwhelmed by laughter and the lack of oxygen. I fear in his weaken condition he may die. Lucky him. As I look across the street, I too start to laugh. What in the fuck is this? Am I seeing this right? It's a man. A man driving an old beat up Honda Ridgeline truckette towing a miniature cannon. How he got it to run is beyond me, but fuck if he didn't. He is doing donuts in the field and honking the horn. He's yelling something out the driver window, but it's hard to hear over the rattling engine noise and blaring horn. As he gets closer,  I finally hear it. "We Won! We Won! We Won! YooHoo! We Won!" 

• Like 14
1 hour ago, bhyde said:

It's 7:00am, maybe, it could be 8:00am. It's hard to tell. The electricity has been off for, well, a very long time. The sun is starting to rise over the horizon with the red mist slowly lifting to light another bleak day. The trees are gone, the water is blooming with algae, the air is foul with the stench of failed dreams of a past life. The hills are anything but alive with music. People sit, and talk, sometimes they fight, but for the most part, they just roam aimlessly wondering what happened to their lives. Whatever dreams we had left were gone, if they ever existed in the first place. It's hard to remember anything different from now. Someone said it all happened with a tweet. A tweet in all caps.

With a smile the food truck delivery guy tells us the date is 20Jan2025 and we all should be happy. Happy? Happy about what?After a few moments looking cluelessly around the group of haggard survivors we all realize that it is the last day of Trump's presidency. Oh yeah. No one really cares. No one actually has the energy to give a fuck, simply because there are no more fucks to give. They ran out shortly after the fighting was over and no one could figure out exactly why it started. The thought of everything we have seen haunts us like a chilling echo. How the hell did it go that far? Why didn't someone do something? We don't talk about it because there is nothing to talk about. It's over. We know it's the last day, but no one knows who the next president is. Hell, no one knows if there even is another president. What would be the point.

As we stand silently looking over what use to be Rome, a man starts giggling and pointing to an open field across the street. One by one all of us slowly turn towards where the man is pointing. And more giggling starts. Soon a wave of laugher washes over the group like a rush of morphine. Within moments, the entire group is laughing so hard it's hard to control normal bodily functions. A man named Razor standing next to me falls to the ground overwhelmed by laughter and the lack of oxygen. I fear in his weaken condition he may die. Lucky him. As I look across the street, I too start to laugh. What in the fuck is this? Am I seeing this right? It's a man. A man driving an old beat up Honda Ridgeline truckette towing a miniature cannon. How he got it to run is beyond me, but fuck if he didn't. He is doing donuts in the field and honking the horn. He's yelling something out the driver window, but it's hard to hear over the rattling engine noise and blaring horn. As he gets closer,  I finally hear it. "We Won! We Won! We Won! YooHoo! We Won!" 

You can say that again. Lesbian Robot would bow and congratulate you! 

14 minutes ago, bhyde said:

More legal fun for Trump & Co.

We'll just go ahead and allow that lawsuit to move forward...

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/25/632300960/federal-lawsuit-against-president-trumps-business-interests-allowed-to-proceed

It's about friggin' time that someone is calling Trump and Co. to task for using the office of POTUS to feather their nests!!

1 minute ago, billy backstay said:

It's about friggin' time that someone is calling Trump and Co. to task for using the office of POTUS to feather their nests!!

God forbid it be the House or Senate ethics committee.

You can't really blame Trump. He is doing what any good businessman would do - make as much money for himself as possible with little or no regard for anyone else. Truly refreshing.

2 minutes ago, bhyde said:

God forbid it be the House or Senate ethics committee.

You can't really blame Trump. He is doing what any good businessman would do - make as much money for himself as possible with little or no regard for anyone else. Truly refreshing.

Not really!!  A GOOD businessman has high regard for everyone else, except for those proven to not be worthy of high regard, Like Trump and Co.

12 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

Not really!!  A GOOD businessman has high regard for everyone else, except for those proven to not be worthy of high regard, Like Trump and Co.

Sorry should have said what Trump believes a good businessman would do. My bad.

I hate Trump so much that it is difficult to recognize any thing positive he does, which I am sure actually happens, since 40% of Americans still support him.  I guess that is the definition of TDS.  Anything I can take for it?  I am so tired of being pissed off about what I have seen/read on the news, SA-Political,  or bumper stickers in the last couple of years.  I need to go sailing, like RTW nonstop, or at least to Cumberland Island.  Anyone want a really great, primary rescued, 35 pound, 2 year old (approximately) spayed, female dog?

20 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I hate Trump so much that it is difficult to recognize any thing positive he does, which I am sure actually happens, since 40% of Americans still support him.  I guess that is the definition of TDS.  Anything I can take for it?  I am so tired of being pissed off about what I have seen/read on the news, SA-Political,  or bumper stickers in the last couple of years.  I need to go sailing, like RTW nonstop, or at least to Cumberland Island.  Anyone want a really great, primary rescued, 35 pound, 2 year old (approximately) spayed, female dog?

You'd abandon your dog which you "rescued"?..... Liberal on the outside, Trump to the marrow. Shame on you!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Yes, it would appear you do suffer from TDS. The first step to a cure is acknowledging it, so congratulations!

Hanging around here, watching MSNBC or reading from the NYT or WaPo is not good for your disease state as the shrill flying off other TDS sufferers is damaging to your condition.

1 hour ago, Movable Ballast said:

Yes, it would appear you do suffer from TDS. The first step to a cure is acknowledging it, so congratulations!

Hanging around here, watching MSNBC or reading from the NYT or WaPo is not good for your disease state as the shrill flying off other TDS sufferers is damaging to your condition.

Absolutely. I would recommend mixing in a few down the middle unbiased sources. Here’s a handy list -

1) Fox News: 
2) Wall Street Journal: 
3) The Drudge Report: 
4) New York Post: 
5) WorldNetDaily: 
6) Newsmax: 
7) Free Republic: 
8) The Washington Times: 
9) TownHall: 
10) The Rush Limbaugh Show: 

11) Real Clear Politics: 
12) National Review: 
13) Hot Air: 
14) Michelle Malkin: 
15) Glenn Beck: 
16) Human Events Online: 
17) The Heritage Foundation: 
18) Newsbusters: 
19) Lew Rockwell: 
20) The Weekly Standard: 

21) News With Views: 
22) Sean Hannity: 
23) Pajamas Media 
24) The Ludwig von Mises Institute:
25) Atlas Shrugs: 
26) The American Thinker: 
27) Cybercast News Service: 
28) Neal Boortz: 
29) Reason: 
30) Lucianne: 

31) Ann Coulter 
32) The Cato Journal: 
33) Daily Paul: 
34) The Volokh Conspiracy: 
35) Bill O’Reilly: 
36) Redstate: 
37) Conservapedia: 
38) Power Line: 
39) Jewish World Review: 
40) Front Page Magazine: 

41) Daniel Pipes: 
42) Little Green Footballs: 
43) Campaign for Liberty: 
44) The American Spectator: 
45) Commentary: 
46) GOPUSA: 
47) James Lileks’: 
48) Right Wing News: 
49) Wizbang: 
50) Day by Day: 

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/398902-gop-lawmakers-introduce-impeachment-resolution-against-rosenstein

Excerpt -

A group of conservative House lawmakers on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the top Department of Justice (DOJ) official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The introduction of the resolution is the latest sign of escalating efforts among conservatives to oust the DOJ’s No. 2 official.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/398902-gop-lawmakers-introduce-impeachment-resolution-against-rosenstein

Excerpt -

A group of conservative House lawmakers on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the top Department of Justice (DOJ) official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The introduction of the resolution is the latest sign of escalating efforts among conservatives to oust the DOJ’s No. 2 official.

It was a representative's priviledge to introduce. There is no vote. It's just Freedom Caucus screeching monkeys flinging feces. Jim Jordan no doubt is also trying to get his overlooking multiple sexual assaults at Ohio St off the front page. Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan, and several other Republicans have stated there will be no impeachment vote of Rosenstein, and they will not support it. 

On 7/22/2018 at 1:19 PM, Sean said:

She lost. Get over it. 

Lock her up?

(y’know, a while back I asked any one who thought she should be locked up how long she should be locked up-)

(Crickets.......it’s just naughty thoughts, adolescent dreams- look at the high school crowd that Sessions was stroking-)

1 hour ago, RKoch said:

It was a representative's priviledge to introduce. There is no vote. It's just Freedom Caucus screeching monkeys flinging feces. Jim Jordan no doubt is also trying to get his overlooking multiple sexual assaults at Ohio St off the front page. Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan, and several other Republicans have stated there will be no impeachment vote of Rosenstein, and they will not support it. 

As much as I'd like to disageee? I cant. 

8 hours ago, Sean said:

Excerpt -

They aren’t Conservatives. At best, they are “conservatives”, and more accurately, they are Republicans. 

Big difference. 

11 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

You'd abandon your dog which you "rescued"?..... Liberal on the outside, Trump to the marrow. Shame on you!

Well, I have been trying to find her a home since she crawled out of the woods afraid, skinny, mangy and tick infested, a year ago.  I want to go sailing when my old dog, who crawled out of the same woods 12 years ago, passes and before I get too old, which is probably already too late.  Long times on a small boat would not be fair to her.    Seems people like to dump animals in the woods next to my house.  Guess I could have taken her to animal control at the time, but like me, she is not cute enough for anyone to want her so she would probably have been put down due to her condition.  Unlike me, she has a great personality if someone took the time to get to know her.  Want a great, 2 year old, 35 pound, spayed, heart worm free dog?   And no, I won't abandon her, but if I can find her a good home.....

CIMG1539.JPG

44 minutes ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

How many of those are entitled to freedom of the pre$$?

Not to be rude Tom, but that’s a ridiculous question. 

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Not to be rude Tom, but that’s a ridiculous question. 

Why? The McCain/Feingold law said that pre$$ corporations had extra first amendment rights. Well, they called them "media corporations" but the meaning is the same.

Just wondering whether you think those qualify as "media" and thus qualify for extra rights.

Not that it would be up to you if we still had that law. Prosecutors working for Jeff Sessions would decide. My guess: they'd say yes to 100% of those media outlets and no to quite a few you would like. Just a guess. What's yours?

1 hour ago, Uncooperative Tom said:

How many of those are entitled to freedom of the pre$$?

Well, the only person I have heard advocating moves to shut down a free and open press would be President Trump.  Even Fox (well, other than Lou Dobbs) called "foul" on that one.

Anyway, is Congress considering making a law limiting the free press?

4 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, the only person I have heard advocating moves to shut down a free and open press would be President Trump.  Even Fox (well, other than Lou Dobbs) called "foul" on that one.

Anyway, is Congress considering making a law limiting the free press?

I'm not sure whether they're considering making another such law or not. My guess would be yes.

As for whether that kind of stupidity is only coming from Trump, I'm afraid not. It's

On 4/13/2018 at 5:36 AM, Uncooperative Tom said:

A dangerous and stupid idea coming from Trump.

And equally dangerous and stupid coming from Bernie and Liz Warren, for the same reasons.

FCC chair Ajit Pai this afternoon responded with a curt thanks-but-no-thanks. "In light of my commitment to protecting the First Amendment and freedom of the press, I must respectfully decline," Pai wrote. "I have repeatedly made clear that the FCC does not have the authority to revoke a license of a broadcast station based on the content of a particular newscast. I understand that you disliked or disagreed with the content of particular broadcasts, but I can hardly think of an action more chilling of free speech than the federal government investigating a broadcast station because of disagreement with its news coverage or promotion of that coverage."

Good for Mr. Pai.

39 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Tom is making a fair point, and I’ve gained from it. 

the price of freedom is Stormfront 

My younger brother gets emails from The Blaze, I think that is Glenn Becks new place?

On No!  

Alan Wiesselberg has flipped!  Said to be a significant witness for Cohen.  Arranged for payment to May women’s who secularly services Trump that he want shut up.  He’s also the CFO of the Trump crime family and prepared Trumps personal taxes.  Muller already has the returns but he will provide important color.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/a-witness-allen-weisselberg-in-the-michael-cohen-probe-has-been-named/

8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

On No!  

Alan Wiesselberg has flipped!  Said to be a significant witness for Cohen.  Arranged for payment to May women’s who secularly services Trump that he want shut up.  He’s also the CFO of the Trump crime family and prepared Trumps personal taxes.  Muller already has the returns but he will provide important color.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/a-witness-allen-weisselberg-in-the-michael-cohen-probe-has-been-named/

Trump said he wants only old white guys, wearing yamakas, tending to his money!!

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

On No!  

More:

Why the Allen Weisselberg subpoena is so dangerous for Trump

https://thinkprogress.org/allen-weisselberg-subpoenaed-trump-organization-cohen-investigation-187aa7fafd57/ 

Why the Allen Weisselberg subpoena is so dangerous for Trump 
Allen Weisselberg, the man at the financial center of Trump's businesses, presents a new problem for the president. 
Ryan Koronowski 
Jul 26, 2018, 3:52 pm

Weisselberg serves as the Trump Organization’s Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President,having joined the company after he graduated college in the 1970s. He mostly keeps a low profile: his name does not appear on the Trump Organization’s website, and he has been described as Trump’s “closest business confidant,” and a Trump aide who “fits in with the wallpaper.” 

Since Trump’s inauguration, Weisselberg — along with the president’s sons, Donald Jr. and Eric — has been responsible for any company decisions, supposedly without any involvement on the part of the president. 

He was named a trustee of the neither blind nor independent Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, which holds the president’s assets (and from which the president can withdraw money whenever he wishes). Bloomberg reported that Weisselberg also became deeply involved in Trump’s personal finances over the years; among other things, he “paid household bills, made large purchases for Trump, and has communicated with Trump’s outside investment advisers.” 

Weisselberg was also the treasurer of the now-defunct Donald J. Trump Foundation. The charity is being sued by the state of New York for “extensive and persistent violations of state and federal law,” including allegedly using charity funds to support Trump’s presidential campaign. Weisselberg’s name notably showed up in an email Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski sent before the Iowa caucuses asking, “Is there any way we can make some disbursements this week while in Iowa? Specifically on Saturday.” 

Weisselberg has not been charged with anything, but his involvement with the investigation could open up new avenues for investigators. 

https://thinkprogress.org/allen-weisselberg-subpoenaed-trump-organization-cohen-investigation-187aa7fafd57/
3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I love this part. 

"Donald Trump Jr. has been professional and responsible throughout the Mueller and Congressional investigations," said Alan Futerfas, an attorney for Donald Trump Jr. "We are very confident of the accuracy and reliability of the information that has been provided by Mr. Trump, Jr., and on his behalf."

Would that be the information he provided, or amended?  Or, amended again? And again? And again, and again, and again, etc.

14 hours ago, Dog said:

Hillary used email and Ted drove drunk.

Don't forget breathing.  That can really be outrageous when a democRAT (or even an American who has the temerity to investigate the Most Innocent GOP President Ever) does it.  

20 minutes ago, Sean said:

Does anybody still think the Mueller investigation is a nothingburger? What a mess this administration is.

Nah. 

This happens with every administration. 

Belief me. 

32 minutes ago, Sean said:

Does anybody still think the Mueller investigation is a nothingburger? What a mess this administration is.

"We got our tax cut. Let them eat Nothing Burgers." 

22 minutes ago, RKoch said:

It's becoming more and more like Watergate. Or bigger.

Bigger or more widespread but also very different.

Watergate was all about power and politics.

This is about garden variety financial corruption.

22 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Bigger or more widespread but also very different.

Watergate was all about power and politics.

This is about garden variety financial corruption.

Watergate was all about the coverup. It was never conclusively determined if Nixon knew about the break-in in advance. He certainly wasn't at the scene.

Russiagate - appears Trump knew in advance about the collusion, it's increasingly likely he personally met with the Russians. He is trying to cover it up.  There are a multitude of financial crimes to boot....and selling out America's interests to Russia. 

Right now, it looks like Watergate is chump change compared  to Trump's probable crimes.

I don't really care if Trump knew ahead of time, or for that matter, arranged the meeting. As long as those Russian kids found good families. That's what matters.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Mike G said:

So what?... Was the meeting itself illegal. Did anything illegal follow from the meeting? I'm not seeing a crime here. That's not to say Mueller will not umtimately be successfull in his search for a crime. If he is I suspect if he is it will have to do with Trump's business dealings not a Russian collusion fantasy.

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

So what?... Was the meeting itself illegal. Did anything illegal follow from the meeting? I'm not seeing a crime here. That's not to say Mueller will not umtimately be successfull in his search for a crime. If he is I suspect if he is it will have to do with Trump's business dealings not a Russian collusion fantasy.

DogLovesTrump.jpg.06df259f6e963e9616aefaa5b0195fda.jpg

25 minutes ago, Dog said:

Have the folks who were there testified they weren’t?

29 minutes ago, Dog said:

A trade of illegally gathered intelligence (that was the promise) for relaxing sanctions and on various named wealthy and powerful Russians. (Which was the only way to get Russian adoptions allowed again.) Hmmm. 

Or are you just Doggy-stylin. Q?

“never happened” just became “not illegal”

next step is “didn’t matter”

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

A trade of illegally gathered intelligence (that was the promise) for relaxing sanctions and on various named wealthy and powerful Russians. (Which was the only way to get Russian adoptions allowed again.) Hmmm. 

Or are you just Doggy-stylin. Q?

“never happened” just became “not illegal”

next step is “didn’t matter”

Is there a crime in there?

47 minutes ago, Dog said:

Here’s why it matters. When you work the angle that the Most Innocent Man in the GOP isn’t culpable for the acts of his subordinates when he had nothing to do with their actions and didn’t know what they were doing, folks who believe that foreign interference in our elections is bad can take this information and repeatedly ram it up your asshole sideways. 

4 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Here’s why it matters. When you work the angle that the Most Innocent Man in the GOP isn’t culpable for the acts of his subordinates when he had nothing to do with their actions and didn’t know what they were doing, folks who believe that foreign interference in our elections is bad can take this information and repeatedly ram it up your asshole sideways. 

Do you know of any such acts by his subordinates arising out of the Trump Tower meeting for which he might be culpable?

5 minutes ago, Dog said:

Do you know of any such acts by his subordinates arising out of the Trump Tower meeting for which he might be culpable?

It's a nothingburger. All they talked about was adoption.

32 minutes ago, Dog said:

Not that I'm aware of.

You'll likely want to split hairs that this was not sworn testimony.  But, lying to Congress is a crime.

Linky

If is true that Trump was aware of the meeting, and that Cohen is willing to testify, it would be a dramatic development. Trump and his son have both denied that the father was aware of the meeting at the time. The White House said in July 2017, when the meeting was first reported, that the president had only recently learned about it. Trump Jr. told the Senate Judiciary the same thing in September 2017. Although he was not under oath, lying during that testimony would still be a criminal offense.

“He wasn't aware of it,” Trump Jr. said of his father. “And, frankly, by the time anyone was aware of it, which was summer of this year, as I stated earlier, I wouldn't have wanted to get him involved in it because it had nothing to do with him.”

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

You'll likely want to split hairs that this was not sworn testimony.  But, lying to Congress is a crime. Linky

If is true that Trump was aware of the meeting, and that Cohen is willing to testify, it would be a dramatic development. Trump and his son have both denied that the father was aware of the meeting at the time. The White House said in July 2017, when the meeting was first reported, that the president had only recently learned about it. Trump Jr. told the Senate Judiciary the same thing in September 2017. Although he was not under oath, lying during that testimony would still be a criminal offense.

“He wasn't aware of it,” Trump Jr. said of his father. “And, frankly, by the time anyone was aware of it, which was summer of this year, as I stated earlier, I wouldn't have wanted to get him involved in it because it had nothing to do with him.”

What's next, Melania's tits aren't real! 

6 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You'll likely want to split hairs that this was not sworn testimony.  But, lying to Congress is a crime.

Ok,  If Cohen is to be believed, possible perjury by Don Jr. wrt what Trump knew about the meeting.

No crime having to do with the meeting itself?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

How and why  is Trump culpable for that?

Go back a few pages to the last time you were working this distraction. Or go back to something he said two years ago today when he solicited a bribe from a foreign power. 

18 minutes ago, Dog said:

Ok,  If Cohen is to be believed, possible perjury by Don Jr. wrt what Trump knew about the meeting.

No crime having to do with the meeting itself?

Every time more information about the missteps and deception of this crowd, it gets a bit worse.  You want to be specific about it didn't happen in just this way.  That's cool.

You don't think all of this is done, do you?  It's rolling, and gaining steam.

43 minutes ago, Sean said:

This morning -

96D7E7BD-CBC7-476A-AB8D-133C6FEA58D9.jpeg

There you go Dogger. You should have waited for the Boss to give you the talking points. But they are out there now so get on board and carry them out to the end of the limb. Climb way out there with them....before the next leak. 

15 hours ago, Movable Ballast said:

yeah I would stop those too! make his poor head explode.

I actually use to watch Orielly....I thought it was a slightly less funny Colbert Report

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Is there a crime in there?

There hasn't been a conviction yet. How can there be a crime?

Just another double-downed lie told by Trump and excused by the GOP.