1 hour ago, Windward said:

Now that 1000 Days of ridiculous is back, no way I'm clicking this link.

More context is needed Woodie. 

Looks like a fiberglass body bolted to the chassis didn't stay where it was supposed to.

1 hour ago, Windward said:

Now that 1000 Days of ridiculous is back, no way I'm clicking this link.

More context is needed Woodie. 

it's Safe ... It's just a JEEP.GIF

you'll get a chuckle

PS I drive a Jeep, had a Wills Overland at 15 (had to get it to run before driving it at 16)

have had Many Jeeps

The Shit I give them is Inside Information

Go ahead and click (Not Void Hoe)

• 6 months later...

May be an image of 1 person and body of water

• Like 1
On 8/25/2021 at 9:00 PM, Bump-n-Grind said:

May be an image of 1 person and body of water

this thing really needs an outboard

On 8/26/2021 at 2:43 PM, El Mariachi said:

Why the fuk would I spend $60k and waste my fuking time driving over a g-damn rock in cold-ass BFE Nowhere? In a fugly, non-descript generic p.o.s. truck that relies on electronics too boot? That's like buying your right hand a steak & lobster dinner in the hopes that it will jerk your lettuce later that night. Where I come from? If I'm wasting time screwing around with boulders....that means I'm not surfing, fishing, swimming, getting laid on a warm, secluded beach and getting the evenings bbq'd seafood dinner ready.

Sorry, not impressed.....not impressed in the slightest....:lol:

20210712_190452_HDR.jpg

To each his own my friend. 
FYI that Jeep was only 6500 clams plus lift and getting the a/c blowing as cold as the harlots you temporarily call friends. :P

And to boot that pic was taken in one of the hottest gawd foresaken places on earth. I shit you not….

I do apologize for misidentifying your Travelall for a Scout, I see like Snaggs types sometimes.

• Like 1

If it has square taillights it aint a jeep.

Slowly rebuilding a 1962 Forward Control 170 Dual Rear Wheel Jeep. 4 speed manual, original 6 cylinder, 5.38 differentials, 

51 mph downhill with the clutch pushed in. 

• Like 1

I didn't know that in 1943 or thereabouts Jeep was made by Ford.

Saw a nicely unrestored one yesterday at a museum.

Seats did not look comfy.

On 9/22/2017 at 5:58 PM, Mojo31 said:

And, in response to an earlier post, I'm sorry but life is too short to drive a minivan.

Minivans only needed when one is hauling kids and their friends to soccer games, etc. Too boring, even for (many) females.  Just a life phase to grow through.

15 minutes ago, 130lights said:

Minivans only needed when one is hauling kids and their friends to soccer games, etc. Too boring, even for (many) females.  Just a life phase to grow through.

Almost. But the old VW bus/Kombi/van was a trueserious vehicle. Not soccer mom material. My first one was a 73 Micro-bus. with the fold down rear seat that was one of the best beds I ever slept on.

My second one was a 69 Kombi, with a 3/4 ton load straight out of the factory.  Either one would tail a jeep up a rutted muddy road in Vt. in March/early April and carry more kegs than any Jeep ever thought of. I pulled Jeeps out of ditches, I even pulled one of our fire engines out of a bog with 5 guys jumping up and down in the back one day....

mini-vans are what they are, but not what they were.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Almost. But the old VW bus/Kombi/van was a trueserious vehicle. Not soccer mom material. My first one was a 73 Micro-bus. with the fold down rear seat that was one of the best beds I ever slept on.

My second one was a 69 Kombi, with a 3/4 ton load straight out of the factory.  Either one would tail a jeep up a rutted muddy road in Vt. in March/early April and carry more kegs than any Jeep ever thought of. I pulled Jeeps out of ditches, I even pulled one of our fire engines out of a bog with 5 guys jumping up and down in the back one day....

mini-vans are what they are, but not what they were.

I would never consider a VW bus a minivan.  Never had one, but they always looked like fun vehicles.  I remember being so happy when the kids outgrew the need and could stop driving them. But I have friends with huge $$$$$$ that own two…to haul the grands around in.  They could just as easily drive Tesla’s or fun vehicles of choice.

i need a two-seater summer car, maybe next year.  Need the AWD for the snow here, but WANT a fun car for our short summers.  

On 8/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, El Mariachi said:

Pics when you can?.....'cuz those are quite literally some of the bitchinest looking trucks ever.....:D

There has been one of those sitting next to a barn for the last 25 years, 30 miles from here.

The want is strong, but Common Sense tells me I'm an idiot.