• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And we have liftoff!!

I for one was happy to finally see an American team that didn’t just reek of assholes. Terry was a great bloke to have in front of the cameras and the intimate videos behind the scenes I found quite f

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

It also shows that no fucks seem to be given if there is ventilation on one part of the foil between the bulb and the surface, same with Ineos 

IF the bulb prevents the ventilation going full width then I wonder if that’s what causes some of the splash downs on TNZ due to their CURRENT foil choice 

The big splash that JG talked about showed the port foil almost clear of the water. It was mentioned the splash was human error, maybe someone hit the board up button? I remember a "sorry Jimmy" moment in a past race.

7 hours ago, Tornado-Cat said:

So, basically you tell us that you know and that you don't know in the same sentence. I would say you don't :lol:

See, that's the difference between T C***T and me. 

You take a position based on sweet FA, and spout it like gospel.

I put an opinion out for discussion by my fellow SA'ers.

Uber troll.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Forourselves said:

The question is: Do they look faster?

When the bow of a boat is not 5 meters underwater said boat is definitively faster. So, yes. No question. These boats are WAY faster than Te AiHellNo. Is this really not obvious to you?

seemingly not as obvious to me as it is to you

maybe im slow

or ...

but we did hear it from you first

when te ahi is 5 meters underwater she is slower than the others or was that bit just word soup

28 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

When the bow of a boat is not 5 meters underwater said boat is definitively faster. So, yes. No question. These boats are WAY faster than Te AiHellNo. Is this really not obvious to you?

Whats obvious is that you don't know shit. Whats obvious is that these boats are more stable, WAY faster and WAY more maneuverable than those dinosaur F50's.

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

Whats obvious is that you don't know shit. Whats obvious is that these boats are more stable, WAY faster and WAY more maneuverable than those dinosaur F50's.

What's obvious is AC is not using this kind of thrill branding to attract new fans, lol. 

BO100126_900.jpg

39 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

You're the one who asked the stupid question: "Do they look faster?".

Every even partially sentient person on the planet knows that this is not fast...

Screenshot_20190923-191151_Chrome.jpg

Nor is this...

yysw271832.jpg

Nor this...

0934405F-B66E-40B0-AC7C-784D9C5D067D.jpeg

Nor even this...

yysw271604.jpg

Do I need to continue? Or do you finally understand?

BTW - it may be different in NZ, but throughout the rest of the world it's customary to graciously thank the person(s) patiently answering your stupid questions and educating you.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

BTW - it may be different in NZ, but throughout the rest of the world it's customary to graciously thank the person patiently answering your stupid questions and educating you.

you may have to tell us when you have done that ( word soup tends to confuse us )

then  we will get right on it

1 hour ago, smackdaddy said:

Do I need to continue?

The reason that there are no photos of AM splashing or crashing is that there are no photos, period.

Pretty much the same goes for INEOS and LR.

So when the teams themselves publish carefully selected and often closely edited footage of a successful maneuver it hardly rates as definitive of where their program is at.

Whereas there are stacks of amateur photos and video footage of ETNZ around, because they carry out their training in public places, and don't mind if someone sees them splash.

So you can continue, if you insist, by showing us multiple photos and video clips of AM NOT splashing ... :-)

• Like 6

Weta, dude - at least do some homework before you post.

This is amateur stuff from 2 freakin' months ago!

You'll notice that AM is clearly faster than the Kiwi submaboat with its beak in the mud.

And there's more out there - even in this very thread. You can find this stuff yourself - and you really should, before you embarrass yourself further.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

. The 2020 Version of the Foiling F50's **""might be****a lot more stable compared to 2019 ***depending on sailors and training time allowed*"

In 2020 *""teams***can change their Wings depending on the Weather Conditions by either making them smaller (Stronger Wind) or bigger (Lighter Wind).

***I think SGP race mgmt decides and all use the same"

I'm also hearing ***probably from.me on here*** that they will have a new Set of Foils ***in the 2021 season, maybe testing in 2020*"""to ***reduce*** cavitation.

There. Fify.

As I said, do your own homework. There's plenty more. I'm not doing it for you.

I'm just showing people how wrong you are...and it took 30 seconds.

(PS - At 24fps, that's like 2,160 "photos" right there.)

What strikes me is we are looking at team selected video plus some candid ones in the early days of a radically new class and deciding which is intrinsically faster based on "at present."

Well, something to talk about.

At least AC is not selling buried bows, capsizes, and stuffs as "features" (software joke). They must expect better... 

5 hours ago, barfy said:

GA saying this boat will be very maneuverable, E Beavis saying it was easy to tack and gybe, months before the first boat splashed.

So you are saying that the NZ simulator was correct in predicting that the AC75's are easy to tack?  So why hasn't NZ been able to accomplish a dry tack yet?  They should have all of the information on how to perform the maneuver correctly...

4 hours ago, Forourselves said:

Please, stick to the facts and not your dreams.  

more stable?  NZ sailed their AC45 much more under control than anything we have seen from their AC75.  The new GP crews were sailing and dry tacking the F50's the first day they got on the boat.  You are comparing F50's in the SailGP races with shifty, high winds (NYC) to the controlled tow outs of the AC75 testing.  A F50 crew would sail circles around most of these AC75 right now.  We will see how the crews and techniques develop as they learn the boats.

WAY faster? So how many reports do we have of an AC75 exceeding 50 knots?  We haven't even been able to confirm 40 knots yet on the AC75's.

WAY more maneuverable?  Still to be seen.  The AC75's look to be capable of making quicker turns, but the F50 would easily win a tacking dual today.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, weta27 said:

Oh no, here we go again ....

Hey, I am not attacking the NZ boat or program.  Just pointing out how ridiculous it is to brag about how the NZ simulator did a great job of predicting the boat performance when AM has never had access to the information.  The dry foiling tack by AM comes from hundreds of hours of experience on the water (mule and Defiant) along with their data analysis and maneuver expertise.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Herfy said:

So you are saying that the NZ simulator was correct in predicting that the AC75's are easy to tack?  So why hasn't NZ been able to accomplish a dry tack yet?  They should have all of the information on how to perform the maneuver correctly...

I was basing that on what the other teams have shown. We haven't seen much from etnz lately. So no information, is no information.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, weta27 said:

The reason that there are no photos of AM splashing or crashing is that there are no photos, period.

Pretty much the same goes for INEOS and LR.

So when the teams themselves publish carefully selected and often closely edited footage of a successful maneuver it hardly rates as definitive of where their program is at.

Whereas there are stacks of amateur photos and video footage of ETNZ around, because they carry out their training in public places, and don't mind if someone sees them splash.

So you can continue, if you insist, by showing us multiple photos and video clips of AM NOT splashing ... :-)

To be fair INEOS put out plenty of footage of test boat that was warts and all, and the fair and balanced hive mind of SA just said it/the test boat/team was shit because they kept in the crashes in amongst perfect manoeuvres.

low and behold they seem to have the big boat dancing well straight away 

there is a guy from Cowes taking long lens pics in the same manner you have of TNZ too So let’s not lump them in with the shy and retiring Italians..

as for AM, there was outrage that the brits launched once with out a DS main yet AM are ripping Through tacks with 5ft daylight under the sail and not a peep from the geniuses on here. Plus their tack footage predates any of the other teams. 

3 hours ago, barfy said:

I was basing that on what the other teams have shown. We haven't seen much from etnz lately. So no information, is no information.

In terms of official team footage 2 vids, one after launch the other just after/ineos tack video the rest is weta and passing fishermen 

why so coy? 

It seems pretty obvious that ETNZ have never pulled off a dry tack, and with all these splashes we keep seeing the boat is a slow pig.

Best way I've ever seen to stop people copying the design for B2.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JALhazmat said:

In terms of official team footage 2 vids, one after launch the other just after/ineos tack video the rest is weta and passing fishermen 

why so coy? 

No sir, I don't denigrate any team based on the tiny bit of video we have seen. Stills..are stills, easy to look good jumping off that cliff, forget the pancake landing. I think everyone is finding the groove and these boats show great promise now we have the big boats on the water. I never said any of the test boat results were shit, they were just...test boats. 

Etnz is trying to defend the cup, showing us promo footage doesn't further that. 

Edit: the fishing vids are cool tho, local color I hear the snapper are snapping

14 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

That is not true at all. Keep in mind that SailGP 2019 were using old wings. The 2020 Version of the Foiling F50's will be a lot more stable compared to 2019 and probably as stable or more stable than the AC 75 Class Boats.

One of the big Reason the F50's looked so unstable this year were the Big Wings. The Wings they had on were not designed for these stormy 20+ knot conditions they encountered particular in Cowes.

In 2020 each Team can change their Wings depending on the Weather Conditions by either making them smaller (Stronger Wind) or bigger (Lighter Wind). I'm also hearing that they will have a new Set of Foils to control cavitation.

for once I agree with you, those wings were designed for Bermuda where the avg wind speed is something like 11kts.

14 hours ago, dg_sailingfan said:

That is not true at all. Keep in mind that SailGP 2019 were using old wings. The 2020 Version of the Foiling F50's will be a lot more stable compared to 2019 and probably as stable or more stable than the AC 75 Class Boats.

One of the big Reason the F50's looked so unstable this year were the Big Wings. The Wings they had on were not designed for these stormy 20+ knot conditions they encountered particular in Cowes.

In 2020 each Team can change their Wings depending on the Weather Conditions by either making them smaller (Stronger Wind) or bigger (Lighter Wind). I'm also hearing that they will have a new Set of Foils to control cavitation.

Excellent point, which means that we will see more stable boats but also much faster ones with the small wings in heavier conditions, if the foils allows it.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Herfy said:

Please, stick to the facts and not your dreams.  

more stable?  NZ sailed their AC45 much more under control than anything we have seen from their AC75.  The new GP crews were sailing and dry tacking the F50's the first day they got on the boat.  You are comparing F50's in the SailGP races with shifty, high winds (NYC) to the controlled tow outs of the AC75 testing.  A F50 crew would sail circles around most of these AC75 right now.  We will see how the crews and techniques develop as they learn the boats.

WAY faster? So how many reports do we have of an AC75 exceeding 50 knots?  We haven't even been able to confirm 40 knots yet on the AC75's.

WAY more maneuverable?  Still to be seen.  The AC75's look to be capable of making quicker turns, but the F50 would easily win a tacking dual today.

When Smack posts a stupid comment with no evidence to back it up...he gets another one back in return. Seems whats good for the goose is good for the Gander yes?

By the way, when you say "The new GP crews were sailing and dry tacking the F50's the first day they got on the boat" um, some still weren't doing that on the last day. It was a complete fluke that they did it on the first day. They might have fluked one on the first day, but that was NEVER a consistent thing, even with the top teams.

23 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

When Smack posts a stupid comment with no evidence to back it up...he gets another one back in return. Seems whats good for the goose is good for the Gander yes?

By the way, when you say "The new GP crews were sailing and dry tacking the F50's the first day they got on the boat" um, some still weren't doing that on the last day. It was a complete fluke that they did it on the first day. They might have fluked one on the first day, but that was NEVER a consistent thing, even with the top teams.

Thanks for an honest reply!  

The GP crews did spend a little time on the simulator before tossing the F50’s around on the water.  They weren’t “race ready” those first few days.  The point is that the boat design and handling are developed enough to have an inexperienced crew sail it.  That is way ahead of the current AC75 development.

53 minutes ago, JALhazmat said:

Actually all the wings were new and upgraded in terms of control functions and internals over what was in Bermuda.

they were the same size only. 

That is categorically incorrect. For 2019, some wings were new, some were old. The fundamental internal operating systems were as in BDA in 2017. You can still see the measurement stickers from 2017 on the old wings, as well as the different internal operating systems on those wings if you look at detailed photos of the wings or get up close and personal with them at an event.

Or just ask the sailors.

So some were new, some had different internals? 

one of the vids that slingsby did prior to the first event definitely gave the impression of new and upgraded wings, hence my statement that is now clearly wrong. 

You on a team by any chance? 

2 hours ago, Herfy said:

Thanks for an honest reply!  

The GP crews did spend a little time on the simulator before tossing the F50’s around on the water.  They weren’t “race ready” those first few days.  The point is that the boat design and handling are developed enough to have an inexperienced crew sail it.  That is way ahead of the current AC75 development.

But wait, "Race ready" is completely different from "sailing and dry tacking the F50's the first day they got on the boat"? Nope, none of them were dry tacking the boats on the first day.

16 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Just for shits and giggles, I’d love to see Dumb and Dumber post their sailing CV’s. Have at it SClarke and Smackdaddy. Show us why we should give a fuck about what you say. 

Just for shits and giggles, I'd like to see you shut the fuck up about me and talk about the subject matter for once! But I'm not going to get that am I!?

I'm not telling anyone to give a fuck about what I'm saying, so there's no reason at all why I should give a fuck about what you say either right? Glad we got that one straight...moving on.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Monkey said:

Just for shits and giggles, I’d love to see Dumb and Dumber post their sailing CV’s. Have at it SClarke and Smackdaddy. Show us why we should give a fuck about what you say. 

People should only care what I say when it's right. Of course, that's most of the time, so....

As for my "sailing CV" - I've done a little. What about you? Why should I care what you have to say? In all the time I've seen you posting you certainly haven't said anything that turned out to be right, or even interesting or insightful. It's usually just petty and bitchy. Therefore you must have one hell of "sailing CV".

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Herfy said:

Pensacola is a good sized city, but only the snow birds spend any time out on the water or near the ocean in the winter.

There's an active group of cat sailors around there that will make it a point to get out and see AM this winter.

There's a lot of talk about who looks faster today. Well sorry folks we aren't racing today. It's early days. There is also someone suggesting NZ can't do a foiling tack ATM? FFS are we really that naive? Let's not jump the gun. Think what you want of NZ right now but these guys are always on the money when racing begins. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, RumLine said:

Typically you don't spend the time and money to repaint the boat from Black to Flag Blue and then cut it in half.

You might if she turns out to be a Cup Winner and want to bolt it to a wall of the Royal Yacht Squadron.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:41 PM, weta27 said:

Another reason why there may not be many photos or videos of Defiant splashing or crashing could be that they are a stable boat.

Remember that they did foiling maneuvers during the first sail!  Here is a video that shows that at the 3 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QAdota91Q

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Herfy said:

Another reason why there may not be many photos or videos of Defiant splashing or crashing could be that they are a stable boat.

Remember that they did foiling maneuvers during the first sail!  Here is a video that shows that at the 3 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QAdota91Q

The more stable a boat, the slower it goes to a point.  If Defiant is stable this early in the game, then they need to push harder.  They may have nailed the perfect foil combo that gives them minimal foil size with low-speed lift off and maximum top speed on the first try, but I doubt it.  Generally speaking, the smaller the foils the potentially faster the boat.  Of course that's within the range where the foils lift the boat at whatever wind speed they believe is optimal and don't stall etc.

Stability at this point in the game means little.

3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

The more stable a boat, the slower it goes to a point.  If Defiant is stable this early in the game, then they need to push harder.  They may have nailed the perfect foil combo that gives them minimal foil size with low-speed lift off and maximum top speed on the first try, but I doubt it.  Generally speaking, the smaller the foils the potentially faster the boat.  Of course that's within the range where the foils lift the boat at whatever wind speed they believe is optimal and don't stall etc.

Stability at this point in the game means little.

Well, only to a degree. You can't really push until you achieve stability. In other words, if you're achieving huge speeds only between faceplants, you're ALWAYS going to lose to a boat that might be slightly less fast, but far more stable.

• Like 1
On 11/17/2019 at 7:10 AM, Herfy said:

I calculate a speed of 31-32 knots after the tack!  Not too bad.....

Its a good tack I'll give you that - best seen so far

But its not a Dry tack.... That hull touches down, its very quick, but its a touch and go at best

Open your other eye at the same time and you will see it to :) :)

Well, only to a degree. You can't really push until you achieve stability. In other words, if you're achieving huge speeds only between faceplants, you're ALWAYS going to lose to a boat that might be slightly less fast, but far more stable.

NZ Face planted in Bermuda, they still achieved huge speeds and won. Its about speed. Instability can be overcome with the right techniques. 

9 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

NZ Face planted in Bermuda, they still achieved huge speeds and won. Its about speed. Instability can be overcome with the right techniques.

Yes. Like towing. But that's not very impressive is it?

3 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

Yes. Like towing. But that's not very impressive is it?

Land Rover BAR were clearly the most stable flying boat early on and through the last LV Cup races....we all know why now, they were slow as sh*t.....

10 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

You realise every team has towed their boat right? lol

Yes. And we all also realize that the other AC75s (especially AM) don't appear to be having the severe stability problems Te AiHelpImFalling has repeatedly demonstrated in numerous photos while sailing (but not under tow).

That was the point of my reply to Grrr... and the issue of speed vs. stability. The Emirati's AC75 will never win...when it's spending so much time under water. That's indisputable.

27 minutes ago, Forourselves said:

You realise every team has towed their boat right? lol

go back through spamdaddy's comments and you'll find out that he really doesn't understand how sailing actually works.  understands trolling and lying though.

37 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

Yes. And we all also realize that the other AC75s (especially AM) don't appear to be having the severe stability problems Te AiHelpImFalling has repeatedly demonstrated in numerous photos while sailing (but not under tow).

That was the point of my reply to Grrr... and the issue of speed vs. stability. The Emirati's AC75 will never win...when it's spending so much time under water. That's indisputable.

Lol Haha thats what Oracle said last time...didn't turn out so well for them huh? lol

until someone can put actual figures on the wind strength, boat speed and VMG ... can the speculation of whos faster / more stabile please stop. i doubt even the teams know with their spy boats (one would have assumed oracle would have known the ETNZ speed of their last boat prior to them heading to bermuda)

"ooooh look a 5 second clip showing no relevant VMG info ... they must be super fast, oh wait, was the film speed up or down?

ETNZ MIGHT be pointing + -5degrees higher/lower, AM MIGHT be + -5kts faster/slower, etc etc etc ... who knows???

We all saw that Artemis was quicker on the reach then ETNZ in Bermuda ... how did that help them win the cup?  VMG is where it has and always will be won

has anyone here actually run a testing program for a new piece of equipment ... did you turn it on, set it to 110% and press run, im pretty sure I know how that went ...

this clip is slightly ironic considering its airbus :P

until generation 2 boats line up against eachother we aren't going to get a clear idea ... take a breath

• Like 3
2 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

Just a shame none of the video available seems to backs up that nice little piece of fiction, she basically looks as fast and stable as everybody else.

But hey you live in your fantasy where she is unsailable and we'll live ours where she is unbeatable, should make everybody happy.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lickindip said:

until someone can put actual figures on the wind strength, boat speed and VMG ... can the speculation of whos faster / more stabile please stop. i doubt even the teams know with their spy boats (one would have assumed oracle would have known the ETNZ speed of their last boat prior to them heading to bermuda)

"ooooh look a 5 second clip showing no relevant VMG info ... they must be super fast, oh wait, was the film speed up or down?

ETNZ MIGHT be pointing + -5degrees higher/lower, AM MIGHT be + -5kts faster/slower, etc etc etc ... who knows???

We all saw that Artemis was quicker on the reach then ETNZ in Bermuda ... how did that help them win the cup?  VMG is where it has and always will be won

has anyone here actually run a testing program for a new piece of equipment ... did you turn it on, set it to 110% and press run, im pretty sure I know how that went ...

until generation 2 boats line up against eachother we aren't going to get a clear idea ... take a breath

Looks like it had too much ground effect....

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Lickindip said:

Not really that funny, 3 people died in the crash (133 survived).

The commentary is wrong, it wasn't the first test flight, it was a scheduled passenger flight that included a low pass at an air show. The plane wasn't on autopilot, it was being manually flown. The pilot blamed the computer, the official investigation blamed the pilot. You can read all about it on wikipedia: Air France Flight 296.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, RobG said:

Not really that funny, 3 people died in the crash (133 survived).

The commentary is wrong, it wasn't the first test flight, it was a scheduled passenger flight that included a low pass at an air show. The plane wasn't on autopilot, it was being manually flown. The pilot blamed the computer, the official investigation blamed the pilot. You can read all about it on wikipedia: Air France Flight 296.

looks like I have been wiki'ed

• Like 1
5 hours ago, GCADDY said:

Towing?  Seen in Danbury ct this afternoon 

E7DE149B-50BE-4E0E-8EDB-7426DA5B12AC.jpeg

(ignoring orientation) sea state looks pretty flat, any estimate of the wind speed?

And my attempt at levity falls flat, of course it's a tow, FUCK!

• Like 5
6 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

go back through spamdaddy's comments and you'll find out that he really doesn't understand how sailing actually works.  understands trolling and lying though.

You do realize, Clean, that you're becoming more and more like a bitter ex-girlfriend - following me everywhere I go and bitching to anyone who will listen? You have nothing of substance to say - really, ever. You just bitch. Why am I so important to you? I certainly don't follow you around. It seems to me that it's you who is "trolling".

I think maybe you need to move on. For your own mental well-being. You seem a little obsessive and not too happy. When is the last time you went sailing?

14 hours ago, Extendopeen said:

You'll never find the edge unless you push past it. 

This and isn't how boat 2 performs more important than boat 1?  A bit to early to write any of the teams off at this time based on what has been shown, IMO.  Accept maybe S&S.  ;)

WetHog  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Some of the AM guys were at Melges 24 Gulf Coast Champs in Pensicola last weekend. Work on the street was that the big boat would be back in the water in 3 weeks. Assume it makes it to P-cola tomorrow, then a couple weeks of set up. Sounds about right, might be able to sail a little bit earlier... but I have no clue whats involved in setting these things up. 

20 hours ago, GCADDY said:

Towing?  Seen in Danbury ct this afternoon 

E7DE149B-50BE-4E0E-8EDB-7426DA5B12AC.jpeg

• Like 1
On 11/21/2019 at 11:13 AM, smackdaddy said:

The more I see your comments. The more I realise that you are a Russian Bot...:D

8 minutes ago, Stingray~ said:

Posted yet? Some AC news on TE’s show yesterday, starting with AM at around 52:30

Surely you can summarise to save us all having to hear about wearing an onion on his belt.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rh3000 said:

Surely you can summarise to save us all having to hear about wearing an onion on his belt.

Do you need us to puree your food for you too?

Here's all you KiwiWhingersTM need to know...

Screen_Shot_2019-11-23_at_5_06.47_PM.thumb.png.eb5419ea5308d7ab85099c354985c991.png

Another day, another #SnoutPlant - and ETNZ is getting desparate as everything falls apart. Just as I've been saying for a while now.

ETNZ is getting desparate

i presume he means desperate .. but i cannot figure out why that would be the case

i recall my first year of playing chess

i couldnt beat a grand master

i recall my first year of driving a car ( stick oc ) etc ad naus..

im not sure he realises what a troll he comes out as ..

perhaps he thinks he has a sense of humour

or maybe a trump brain / ego

well ok perhaps the latter .. just no way the former

12 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

i presume he means desperate .. but i cannot figure out why that would be the case

i recall my first year of playing chess

i couldnt beat a grand master

i recall my first year of driving a car ( stick oc ) etc ad naus..

im not sure he realises what a troll he comes out as ..

perhaps he thinks he has a sense of humour

or maybe a trump brain / ego

well ok perhaps the latter .. just no way the former

So you correct my spelling then proceed to write one of worst and most meandering and nonsensical haikus in history? Impressive.

Go back to the NZ thread. This one is for Americans.

2 minutes ago, smackdaddy said:

So you correct my spelling then proceed to write one of worst and most meandering and nonsensical haikus in history? Impressive.

Haiku, not. Guess you mean #HaikuRedefined.  :)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, NeedAClew said:

Haiku, not. Guess you mean #HaikuRedefined.  :)

Classic! Up there with Kiwian...

Do you think he realises how far off these antipodean islands are off the coast of Maui?

Here's a hint, it's a number bigger than 13,393

• Like 1
4 hours ago, smackdaddy said:

And there we have it.

The reason why Americans are loved far and wide.