700 kg of Coke from Tahiti to Lake Macquarie

MR.CLEAN

7 hours ago, hobot said:

Well, at least it wasn't a giant shipment of marijuana because we know how bad and addicting that stuff is for you.

;)

Don’t worry canada  will legally exporting B.C. Bud sometime around July 1 2018.  

Feel the burn............

12 hours ago, RKoch said:

While the police were distracted by the 1500 lbs, the big shipment slipped in. Mission accomplished.

me thoughts exactly

like catching a Crook in Guberbint

QUESTION WTF does anyone think they can do with a load of that kinda shit these days

I Don't know that I personally know ANYONE who does Coke !! (But in 1980  it was like soda  :-O )

I see tweakers everywhere, Can't be shot fast enough !!!!

"Hidden deep in the bow of both hulls were scores of tightly wrapped bricks which authorities say amounted to more than 700kg of cocaine with an estimated street value of $245million."

OK but whats the wholesale value??

1 hour ago, Soley said:

"Hidden deep in the bow of both hulls were scores of tightly wrapped bricks which authorities say amounted to more than 700kg of cocaine with an estimated street value of $245million."

OK but whats the wholesale value??

Never mind that, $245 million sounds so much better.  In addition, that's probably AUS $ so in US $, it's about $436.50, a non-story.

BUTT WEIGHT

We MUST Fight "The WAR"

Well "THAT" didn't take long .... or surprise me !! Best Not dip yer toe in this mess any more than you did before all the voting !! (Wonder if All that Smoke at the Clinton's was WEED ??) https://www.apnews.com/19f6bfec15a74733b40eaf0ff9162bfa

Archived