• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, viktor said:
4 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

not at all creepy

EISSYvrW4AASlAX.jpg

OK, dumb question, just WTF is going on there?

That's Jeee-EEE-zuss squad laying hands on Trump because he's supposedly chosen by God. Trump should be grateful they don't anoint with oil any more.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Foreplay.  Let's just hope they don't show a later photo.  

You can see the female on the left, in green, grabbing herself by the pussy. Anticipation!

- DSK

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-donald-trump-chicago-eddie-johnson-twitter-attack-20191101-tlo6hu4miraytkouxe3xyn5eg4-story.html

I love the picture of Trump with his arms outstretched.  All that’s missing is the cross and crown of thorns.  Maybe he will drop the witch hunt claim and work in crucifixion.

46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's Jeee-EEE-zuss squad laying hands on Trump because he's supposedly chosen by God. Trump should be grateful they don't anoint with oil any more.

You can see the female on the left, in green, grabbing herself by the pussy. Anticipation!

- DSK

Quite a few of the men in the room seem to be playing a little pocket pool.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Quite a few of the men in the room seem to be playing a little pocket pool.

“Little” being the operative word.

51 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Actually, she's just the fluffer for the gang bang and is trying to get her game face on.  

5 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I want to know where I can buy electric blue tie and hankie sets.

The men’s department at your local self-righteous, stick up your ass store.  Better hurry I hear supplies are limited.

:o

Should that have been in purple?

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

The men’s department at your local self-righteous, stick up your ass store.  Better hurry I hear supplies are limited.

:o

Should that have been in purple?

No need.

There sure isn't a person in that pic that I would want touching me.

I'd need a shower after I had counted my fingers.

27 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

No need.

There are people who when you shake their hands you keep one hand on your wallet and then count your fingers when you are done.

12 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

There are people who when you shake their hands you keep one hand on your wallet and then count your fingers when you are done.

There are people you should just punch right off the bat, and forget the handshake.

• Like 1
On 11/1/2019 at 5:48 PM, SloopJonB said:

No need.

They have the skills to go into a crowd wearing one wedding ring and come out with eight.  

12 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

ivanka-trump-wardrobe-malfunction-ftr.jp

Nice piece of ass.

Just ask dad.

Here's a questions for the women in the group.....

Are you aware when you're flashing your high beams, like a guy knows that he's got a raging boner, and he still has to walk to the front of the class to explain how y=42? Or is this some sort of sensory anomaly?

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

Image may contain: text

That was the word of the day here a while back.

It's so perfect I checked it out - suspected it was too good to be true.

But it is true.

3 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Everyone will get to see the breadth of his bullshit, the smoke and mirrors gone the Donnie will have the spin machine in overdrive.

Three questions:

1.  What does Deutsche Bank, the last bank standing, have as the basis for their lending

2.  Will the Saudi's try to sneak a courtesy piece of the Aramco IPO over to him or to Jared?  

3.  What's the over/under on his actual wealth being less than the $400,000,000 he got from daddy.

25 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

They will care if he is a broke-ass scam artist.  Takes away the smoke and mirrors magic of the snarky billionaire 

No they won't, they'll just pretend they don't know him.

The cruelest cut.

15 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Three questions:

1.  What does Deutsche Bank, the last bank standing, have as the basis for their lending

2.  Will the Saudi's try to sneak a courtesy piece of the Aramco IPO over to him or to Jared?  

3.  What's the over/under on his actual wealth being less than the $400,000,000 he got from daddy.

I’m betting Donnie has indulged in outright Tax fraud, his Defense will be all of the best businesses do it and that sadly will be justification enough for his brain dead loyal followers.

The hard working honest folk will have confirmation that they have been screwed by a shyster they will vote his sorry ass out of office

Let’s face it even if they found he’d actually shot a tax man on 5th the wheels and machinations of the legal process especially with an obstructionist at the top of the pile enabled by his pet party DOJ means you will not see anything happen before then.

When he loses office there will be legions lining up to take their pound of flesh one would hope he dies incarcerated and penniless but with the phalanx of lawyers he has perhaps not.

4 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Perhaps take his Secret Service detail away, he could get a sense of what he’s just done to the Kurds.

Good use of our tax dollars providing secret service protection for this criminal for the rest of his hopefully very short life.

6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Not prison, broke and living back in Queens where he came from - only a lot less.

It would be the worst possible fate for him - way worse than prison.

image.png.512ab6f2d901cd2b19b9a388054b11d5.png

Maybe a tenant in one of his daddy's old buildings

-DSK

2 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

What is wrong with America?

https://news.yahoo.com/paula-white-trump-crystal-cathedral.html

Paula White, Donnie, Wayne LaPierre at a White House meeting on the nomination of Gorsuch to SCOTUS.

Yeech

Mr. Gorsuch must be so proud to be numbered among that crowd.  What a picture to hang on his SCOTUS chambers' wall.  It'll give all his clerks the willies.

Donnies just figured the evangelicals are suckers...... that will actually pay to visit a crystal cathedral.

He's just figuring out how to max the investment........... without actually investing in it himself.

And bonus............ he gets a blowjob for free at every planning meeting.

3 hours ago, Sean said:

The original version -

9E1411F9-423F-4599-B66C-5282D0825231.jpeg

One minor correction.   We need to go back to the 'great' days, and its flag.   

th430A3K4C.jpg

10 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

A new dictionary definition of irony right there.

So much iron(y) there that rust is beginning to appear.

4 hours ago, Lark said:

One minor correction.   We need to go back to the 'great' days, and its flag.  

Yeah, we were much better without Alaska an Hawaii.