A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:
3 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

4yo's should not be looking at pictures like this

Shame on you!

So you didn't get it either?

Nope

But I'm OK with that.

It looks like a B.Kliban cartoon, they are often pretty weird and may not have any coherent point.

- DSK

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:
4 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Could someone explain this one to me like I'm a 4yo?

I pondered that drawing all day. My takeaway is that some things cannot be explained.

I have no idea what it's about, and neither did B Kliban. So we're all in the same boat.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

One day they're giving you your own ring tone, the next day they put you on mute while they certify the results.  Damn that's cold. 

Trump's big error is not what one might first think: When smart politicians grift large sums they spread it around the party. Trump does not share. $180 Million grift for the election offensive alone. This is normal gangster stuff. They are pissed.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:32 PM, bridhb said:

I am ashamed to say, it took me about 30 seconds.

U ether are not from the midwest or you lead a sheltered childhood...  LOL

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I have no idea what it's about, and neither did B Kliban. So we're all in the same boat.

In penance, here's another Kliban cartoon. You can apply this to the Democratic Party if you want.

ee88b39e532360cde4006f033175994d.jpg

• Like 5
2 hours ago, El Boracho said:

Trump's big error is not what one might first think: When smart politicians grift large sums they spread it around the party. Trump does not share. $180 Million grift for the election offensive alone. This is normal gangster stuff. They are pissed.

Even Mafia Dons share it around.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:28 AM, Lark said:

For those that have given up all hope and blocked him, @Mohammed Bin Lyin finally had a decent meme.   I wanted to archive it before he corrected his mistake and hid the post.    

image.jpeg.15c740f46ba8a078512d58464fa4ea47.jpeg

I never delete or hide any posts  the bearded Ayatollah Mr Clean is the person who deletes my posts.

A few here like Benwynn have a whinge about my avatar it's really a pubic service warning to those ignorant about Islam. When muslims carry signs  in Hyde Park Sydney saying behead those who insult Islam or their $$$Profit they should whinge about that instead of my avatar.

814786-police-try-to-stop-violence.jpg

kid.jpg

zjLiG4u.jpg

@Mohammed Bin Lyin   You paint with a broad brush, as do zealots everywhere.    In the states Christian nutters do more damage then Muslim nutters, so many fear them more,    I’ve never met the likes you portray, either openly promoting violence or apologizing for it.     They never earned my personal animosity.    I’ve enjoyed holiday meals with Muslim only slightly nutters, harmless as most Protestants and Lutherans.   I’ve worked with Christian pacifists, a rare subset of Christianity that actuallyfollow the actions of Christ (assuming Jesus never had much fun).    I’ve chilled with caffeine deprived Mormons and got drunk with a Wickian.    I’ve been the frequent guest of a Vietnamese born Buddhist.   I lock horns with Christian jihadists using taxpayer money for Christian madras.    That would also allow taxpayer money to also be used for Muslim madras, if the Muslims are smart enough to figure it out,    It’s possible to oppose extremism without hatred.

• Like 3

.....<GASP>...... SHE lied??!?

16 hours ago, Sean said:

"Politics Is the Entertainment Branch of Industry" - Frank Zappa

Yes, and they need to hire some new script writers. Seriously, this shit must be directed at 5-year-old preschool/ kindergarten level audiences. Fucking hell, man.  

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I would be shocked if she ever told the truth. 

"............. Ooooh! Mr. President! That was the most incredible orgasm I ever had!..... Thank you!...."

On 12/2/2020 at 8:04 AM, Lark said:

@Mohammed Bin Lyin   You paint with a broad brush, as do zealots everywhere.    In the states Christian nutters do more damage then Muslim nutters, so many fear them more,    I’ve never met the likes you portray, either openly promoting violence or apologizing for it.     They never earned my personal animosity.    I’ve enjoyed holiday meals with Muslim only slightly nutters, harmless as most Protestants and Lutherans.   I’ve worked with Christian pacifists, a rare subset of Christianity that actuallyfollow the actions of Christ (assuming Jesus never had much fun).    I’ve chilled with caffeine deprived Mormons and got drunk with a Wickian.    I’ve been the frequent guest of a Vietnamese born Buddhist.   I lock horns with Christian jihadists using taxpayer money for Christian madras.    That would also allow taxpayer money to also be used for Muslim madras, if the Muslims are smart enough to figure it out,    It’s possible to oppose extremism without hatred.

but no jews...antisemite. 

please know i'm kidding.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:
4 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Your Friday morning laugh - 

laugh.jpg

He really does live in an alternate reality.

I can accept that.

What I can't accept is how many choose to live there, with him.

Just now, amphib44 said:

but no jews...antisemite. 

please know i'm kidding.

I did date an Israeli born forest firefighter a couple times, unfortunately things never got hot.  

On 12/2/2020 at 5:32 AM, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

I never delete or hide any posts  the bearded Ayatollah Mr Clean is the person who deletes my posts.

A few here like Benwynn have a whinge about my avatar it's really a pubic service warning to those ignorant about Islam. When muslims carry signs  in Hyde Park Sydney saying behead those who insult Islam or their $$$Profit they should whinge about that instead of my avatar.

814786-police-try-to-stop-violence.jpg

kid.jpg

zjLiG4u.jpg

You are really that stupid...

The attorney for the President of the United States called for Chris Krebs to be shot, drawn and quartered.  No meme needed.

• Like 1

Seems quite Darwinian, if you don't die because of poor behaviour, you can't get it up going forward. You put the new ED guys in a difficult position. They can't say it was COOVID that did it since they think the disease is a hoax or at worst the flu.

Kelly Loeffler's 2013 interview: "I still try to walk through it every day with my cat."

KL: We don’t take it for granted. I still try to walk through it every day with my cat. I walk through it and look at it and appreciate it, because it certainly doesn’t define who we are, but we’d be wrong not to appreciate it and enjoy each day that we live there. 

Eomey1WUUAIShbv.jpg
3 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Religion-Flowchart_1.jpg

WOOT.JPG

Extremists and fundamentalists come in all stripes for all opinions. If there is a religious fundamentalist there is a mirror image somewhere, one who spends as much time and effort gathering information and facts against. 

• Like 1

What no-one giving a shit looks like

You've chosen to ignore content by Mohammed Bin Lyin. Options

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Mohammed Bin Lyin said:

Enqe39VVcAE31S5.jpg

EnqeXfcVkAAmM10.jpg

Eogv4PxXYAA1oLC.jpg

Isis were the insurgents we paid to stop fighting us after your man W and the US military couldn't beat them. When W stopped paying them they became Isis. What the fuck does this have to do with Obama you fucking half wit? Antifa has been around since W when I first became aware of them. What is wrong with people willing to fight fascists anyway? I don't get that.

1 minute ago, pusslicker said:

Isis were the insurgents we paid to stop fighting us after your man W and the US military couldn't beat them. When W stopped paying them they became Isis. What the fuck does this have to do with Obama you fucking half wit? Antifa has been around since W when I first became aware of them. What is wrong with people willing to fight fascists anyway? I don't get that.

AntiFa goes back to the 1920s.

And if you're a fascist, you hate people who beat down fascists.

- DSK

12 hours ago, frenchie said:

Speaking of extremists & fundamentalists...

Leftists: "at this point, the GOP is a death cult"

Republicans: (clutch pearls)

Arizona GOP:

twitter.com_AZGOP_status_1336186861891452929.png

he is lucky

trump isn't expecting him to give his life  ..  just all his money

grift as long as the grifting lasts